Mallorca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, how far does the beach go this way?" A short, stocky, powerful-looking brunette answered, and Michelle immediately hoped that this was the girl on duty if she was drowning.

"Ma'am, the regular beach ends just around that bend you see in the distance." She pointed in the direction they were headed. "Back that way," she said, gesturing back the way they'd come, "it's about a 15-minute walk before a warning sign, some fencing and a rock outcropping. If you don't get close to the edge, however, it's a safe and beautiful spot." Michelle couldn't place her accent either, Greek maybe?

Izzy chimed in. "You said regular beach, so down around that corner are the nude chicks?"

The lifeguard grinned and nodded. "Yes, you will see signs up. You'll note that all plane takeoffs and landings come out and go in from the opposite direction and there is a lot of natural privacy. Also, the spot is monitored to discourage boat activity close to shore." A well-rehearsed speech.

"Yeah, yeah, we're good with all that, thanks." Izzy was already 10 steps into the journey.

Michelle tittered. "We're not getting all naked down here are we?"

Kaia stuck out her tongue. "Well YOU don't have to, but when in Rome..."

Michelle sighed and sucked in her stomach for some reason. "Call me a Roman I guess."

As the land doglegged to the right, the sun went behind the trees near the corner and the ladies were bathed in shadow as a new group of sunbathers came into focus. Michelle was taken aback by the small group of women who'd gathered at the "alt" beach and so were her companions.

"I don't know why I expected more perves like us, but..." started Izzy.

"Well it's an exclusive resort and there were a lot of people at the regular beach, so makes sense," shrugged Kaia. She turned to Michelle, who was gazing nervously down the shore. There was a couple nearby, a group of 3 or so somewhat hidden by umbrellas in the middle of the stretch of land, and another group of 4 that looked to be topless a further two hundred metres down. Izzy's top was already in her bag, her feet splashing at the water's edge, sandals in hand.

Michelle hadn't noticed. She was too busy considering how to turn her one-piece into a topless without looking foolish. "Fuck it," she muttered, pulling her straps over her shoulder and loosening some ties. Kaia let out a whoop as Michelle yanked it straight down to the ground and stepped out of it. Out of her bag she pulled some bikini bottoms and tied them up. As she and a now-topless Kaia jogged after Izzy, the nearby couple gave Michelle an ovation.

She paused to give them a deep bow and saw a cute older couple whose naked bodies she could have definitely gone without. Izzy, meanwhile, posing with hands on hips, was chatting with the umbrella group 100 feet or so away. As she and Kaia sidled up, Izzy already had them laughing.

"Hey, you two, these pretty ladies are in building 1 just across the boardwalk from our villa. Girls, that's my bestie Michelle and my wife Kaia."

The group waved and said hello and there was a moment of uncomfortable silence. That always stressed Michelle out. "Well this is the first time I've met new people with my tits out, how about everyone else?" she sputtered. Immediately she panicked, thinking she'd sounded like an idiot, but there were laughs and nods all around.

The woman at the far end lifted up the floppy bill of her hat. She grinned more than smiled and had a bit of a severe face with thin lips, and a larger nose. But her boobs were shapely, though a bit on the small side, and her stomach flat as an iron. "Well we've been out here a couple of hours, so no, but you guys have the BEST tits we've been introduced to, if that makes you feel better."

There was a chorus of "that's for sure" and a whoop or two to back her up. Izzy pointed in her direction. "That charmer over there is Marsha and her wife is..."

"Sylvia," the brunette next to her waved. She had kind of a long face and prominent teeth and nose but an absolute stunner of a body. Her tits were massive, she had freaking abs and really long, slender legs. She was fully nude, but kept her legs crossed. Michelle kept looking.

"Next to them," said Izzy, trying to be hostess, "is ummm, Kathy?"

A pretty blonde sighed and smiled. "It's Corey actually, but one out of three ain't bad." She got up and playfully rubbed Iz's shoulder. Corey's boobs were clearly fake, which normally bothered Michelle, but not in this case. They didn't have that balloon look, just sat up super high.

She loved Corey's crooked little smile and perfect white teeth. Her blonde hair was streaked and playful and messy. She had one breast pierced, as well as her belly button, and...curves. My god, curves to burn. A bit of a belly, but great hips. Michelle was dying to have her turn around.

"Corey's a single girl here too Michelle," said Izzy, poking her tongue out ever so slightly between her teeth.

Michelle started to reach out and shake her hand, but Corey grabbed her for a hug. "OMG," thought Michelle. "I'm tit to tit for the first time." Her internal monologue made her giggle.

Corey furrowed her brow and broke the hug. "Sorry, I'm a hugger, my bad, not everyone is. Especially..." She trailed off looking directly at Michelle's chest. Embarrassed, she spun to return to her spot and Michelle melted even more. She had a gem of an ass and was adorably awkward.

"Hugs are my jam, don't be shy." And she gave Corey a wink. The blonde flashed another adorably bent smile.

"I'll remember that."

"Well, with ME anyway," she winked. "Ask permission from other strangers."

Izzy beamed at her girl's flirtatiousness. "Simmer down you two." She turned to her friends. "The girls were saying they were about to head back to their rooms, but they know right where to find us, and I told them not to be strangers." Sylvia was already packing up their umbrellas. Somewhere in there, she'd pulled on shorts though. Corey had distracted her, the bitch.

They said their goodbyes and looked further down the beach. The foursome was indeed all topless and silent, splayed out in the direct sunlight. Michelle was tempted to tell the girls to leave them be, but then she peered closer.

"Birgit?" she called out, and the figure closest to them sat up and removed her glasses. Michelle was struck by the temptation to cover up but fought it.

The older woman waved her over.

"Come Michelle, and bring your friends. How lovely our paths crossed again so quickly." Her companions greeted her as well.

Michelle was incredibly anxious. "Girls," she started, her heart racing, "I told you about Birgit, and this is...Kwojo right?"

"Yes it is," came the heavily accented response. But not the accent Michelle expected.

"Oh, you're British!" Michelle exclaimed and then laughed at herself once again. "Geez, I'm sorry, I really am this awkward, but...you do KNOW you're British right?"

Kwojo faked shock. "I thought I was Australian all this time!" She stood up and brushed the sand off her beautiful ebony skin. "Now you two we're seeing for the first time. You girls are stunning." She reached out her hand to shake those of Kaia and Izzy.

Kaia's hand lingered as she thanked Kwojo, and her gaze creepily lingered on her body. Michelle smacked her arm. "Why don't you take a picture or something."

Kaia ignored her. "When are you due?" Michelle's eyes shot to the dark-skinned girl's torso. At first glance, she'd thought she had a cute little paunch, but Kaia was right.

"I'm about 3 months," she replied.

Izzy looked at the two remaining ladies in the sand. "Is someone else mom number two?" she asked excitedly.

Nancy and Melanie waved and introduced themselves. "Nope," said Melanie, "we're just all business partners on vacation, this one's going it alone."

Michelle held up her palm for a high-five. "That's amazing. And you look fucking ridiculous, good grief."

Kwojo fondled her boobs. "These haven't started swelling too much yet, so we'll see how I feel when everything gets bigger."

Izzy snorted. "Those are regular sized? Holy shit, attagirl." She was right, Kwojo had huge tits as it was, with thick nipples and large areola to boot. Lickable as hell. The rest of her body was all curves and booty. She was gonna be a MILF.

Kaia had been staring again. Suddenly she blurted out, "Killing Eve!"

Michelle shot her a look. "Ummm, what?"

"I was trying to think of who she reminded me of, and it's that actress, she's in..."

"Kirby Howell-Baptiste," said her friends in unison and laughed.

Kaia smiled. "Is that her name? She's in The Good Place too?"

Nancy nodded. "I haven't seen that one, but she's gets this a lot, we had to IMDB it a couple of times because people kept saying it."

Michelle saw it too now. "Shit yeah, you could be her twin. The big eyes, big smile, big hair. She's sexy." She smiled wide and rubbed Kwojo's shoulder. "Congrats on being the twin to a pretty obscure celebrity," she said with as much jokey sarcasm as she could muster. Kwojo laughed and took a bow.

Birgit hopped up and shook hands with Izzy and Kaia. "Ok, Woj is stealing too much attention from the rest of us and it's making me jealous," she said with a smile. She looked at Michelle and the younger woman saw for the first time how statuesque this woman was. She was at least as tall as Kaia's six feet, with long, slim limbs, lean muscles and perfectly flat stomach.

Her breasts were on the smaller side of average but really perky with perfect little nipples. Her butt was high and perky and kinda bubbly for a slim girl. She had colorful, flowery tattoos on her right shoulder, both hips and all down her left leg.

Nancy and Melanie were now on their feet brushing off sand. They had removed their hats and Michelle got a good look at them for the first time. Melanie seemed to easily be the youngest of the group. Tiny and adorable, she had almost no breasts to speak of but a tight little bum, big rosy cheeks, a beautiful smile and long, curly dark locks.

Michelle guessed Nancy was in her mid-40's, some stretch marks, a bit of a tummy, some pretty big boobs that were starting to sag a little...so basically human, unlike some of these other specimens. No matter, she was lovely. Long straight brown hair, dark pretty eyes, big white teeth with a cute overbite when she smiled, and curvy. Michelle liked curvy.

Melanie stuck her tongue out at Birgit. "Don't listen to her, she's got a birthday next week so she's gonna get more attention than she fucking deserves." Michelle raised an eyebrow at the tiny girl with the potty mouth.

The foursome had gathered up their gear and the group was moving back down the now empty beach. "Hey, Merry Birthday," said Izzy, "let me guess...47?"

Michelle was about to apologize for her but was cut off.

"Oh, I LOVE this game," clapped Nancy. "no one ever gets it right."

"Wait," spoke up Michelle, "that always means she's older than she looks. Girl, you aren't in your 50's, tell me that's not a thing."

Birgit shrugged. "I'm turning 54 next Friday."

Izzy stopped. "I give the fuck up, seriously?"

Birgit grabbed her hand and laughed. "Oh please, no one here has any right to be jealous. So, what is your group up to tonight? Would you like to keep us company?"

Izzy pointed to Michelle. "Ask the social butterfly there, she's been making friends all over the place."

"Oh, shut up." Michelle turned to Birgit. "She's right though, I'm in high demand, can we get back to you?" Birgit's face registered confusion for just a moment before softening.

"Aha, sarcasm. I need to mentally prepare myself do I?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty exhausting, I apologize in advance. So, did you all want to come back to one of our villas to have a drink and then we can head to dinner?"

The girls looked around and collectively shrugged. "Lead on," said Melanie.

********************************************************************************************

The group came oh so very close to forgetting to put their tops back on before reaching the main beach and were still laughing about it when they arrived at Kaia and Izzy's hut.

Michelle looked at her watch. She couldn't believe it was only 4 pm. It felt like this day started 48 hours ago. "Hey, what's our target dinner time?"

Izzy was already on the deck clinking glasses getting ready to bartend. "No time soon unless our guests are starved. I mean, we had some snacks on the pool deck earlier and I want to enjoy the sunshine."

"I think we're good too, we ate, so 7?" Nancy looked around and got nods of agreement.

"Good, I'm just going to run back to my place for a charger and different shoes. I might rinse off the sand while I'm there too. Be back soon." Most of the group had their eyes on the bar, but Birgit was watching and blew her a kiss. Michelle got butterflies and waved goodbye.

Still no signs of life from her next-door neighbours. But there certainly were signs of life from Lucy inside. She'd tidied up all her mess and there was a note on the freshly made bed. "The item you're probably looking for is in the side table Michelle, have a great rest of your day."

Michelle eyed her bags still spread out on the floor, practically untouched and made a phone call. "Hey Iz, I'm gonna be about 20 extra minutes ok? You guys unpacked quite a bit, but I haven't at all and it's gonna annoy me to let all this stuff sit here. I'll be quick though. Ok, thanks."

Michelle's dress bag was thankfully, hung up by Lucy in the closet, so getting done up for dinner later would be simpler. She quickly cleared out all her clothes, shoes, makeup, etc until she was down to just her naughty items. She took a deep rectangular storage piece from the living area, emptied it of the promo magazines it contained, and filled it up with toys, harnesses, lubes and cleaners.

"Pretty sure I overdid it," laughed Michelle as she slid her new toy box under her bed. One item remained in her bag and she was a little concerned. Her bed at home wasn't the king-sized one here and her restraints may take some adjusting. She'd never taken them on the road before. Sure enough, they didn't come close to fitting but with a little loosening and tightening, she was soon tucking the hand and foot cuffs under the mattress for, hopefully, use later.

Michelle brushed sand from the beautiful silk sheets onto the floor. "I'm shedding," she thought and headed straight to the shower. A quick rinse later, she was standing at the dresser making what she hoped was an important choice for the evening. She caressed a new set of royal blue satin and lace underwear that was sheer in all the right places and left zero to the imagination. She wanted someone's hands inside them tonight.

She considered picking out her outfit for dinner as well, but was getting anxious about being away from the group so long. She draped her towel over the bathroom door and grabbed a red cut-off football jersey and hip-hugging cloth shorts she tied up with the drawstring. The text tone sounded on her phone. It was Kaia.

"Get ready, because Birgit is on her way over to check out your place. Be decent...or don't 😊." Michelle was seized by panic and quickly checked her hair, which thankfully didn't need a lot of post-shower work. There was only time for lipstick and eye shadow before Birgit's voice echoed through the villa.

"Michelle, are you lost?"

"Very funny, I'll be right out." The younger woman took a deep breath and emerged from the bedroom to see Birgit, clad in her wrap, legs elegantly crossed, and patiently awaiting Michelle on one of the couches. "I've only been gone like 20 minutes, everyone was getting worried?"

"Hardly," the blonde woman replied, "there were too many drinks flowing for anyone to miss you yet, but personally, I was getting impatient."

Michelle was in the kitchen, but the wide, open-concept layout of the villa meant Birgit was still in full view. "Not sure what got you impatient, but you probably are right now for a drink, would you like anything?"

"Just something good on the rocks will do." Michelle reached for the vodka she knew would cost her 150$ a bottle back in Canada as Birgit continued. "I was impatient because it was you I was dying to talking to and you'd disappeared. Your friends pointed out the right villa."

Michelle nervously made her way back to the sitting area, set the vodka down on the glass table in front of Birgit and started to take a seat across the room. "Just where are you going?" Birgit asked with a snicker.

Michelle froze in place as Birgit tapped the couch next to her. Michelle licked her lips anxiously and took the seat.

"Yeah, of course, sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about, you're nervous, so am I."

"You are? Or you're being nice because I obviously have no idea what I'm doing?"

Birgit snickered and turned to Michelle. "You're doing fine and I'm being me." She reached out and touched her knee. "I'm also incredibly attracted to you and want you to like me, so yeah, I'm nervous."

Michelle was taken aback by both the directness and the contact. Her face felt warm and she fanned herself. "I was just afraid it was going to be a physical thing and we wouldn't connect." She put her hand on top of Birgit's.

"Since we laid eyes on each other yesterday I think we've both been looking to...connect?" Birgit made a point of using air quotes on the word connect. "But why don't we do what normal people do and chat?" She smiled and shrugged.

Michelle merely answered by holding up her glass. Birgit clinked it and they smiled. For the next half-hour or so, they learned they didn't connect on basketball (Birgit's a soccer...errr...football girl), but Michelle also did some work for Toronto TFC, so that was still a positive. Michelle wasn't an older movie fan the way Birgit was, but they connected on a love of Jordan Peele and Steven Soderburgh, amongst others.

Neither was a big TV watcher but shared affection for some of the obsessions they did have. Birgit loved jazz which Michelle didn't, but she also had a surprising affection for a lot of hip-hop. Ultimately they connected intimately with how close they'd been to fathers that passed too soon and fairly recent heartbreak. Birgit did become concerned when the discussion about Rob deepened.

"I'm so glad you told me about Rob, but..." She paused for another swig. "I would keep that a secret if I were you."

Michelle nodded. "Kaia and Iz and I have had the talk. I kinda sensed you were safe to open up to though."

Birgit frowned. "Yes, the lesbian versus bi-girls thing is tough. Most of the ones whom it doesn't sit well with would still shrug it off, but this time has to be stressful enough without that stuff."

Michelle shrugged. "I'll be good." She WAS concerned actually, but you can't cross a bridge until you come to it. "What about you though? We've spent all this time talking about me and breezed past your breakup."

Birgit took a deep breath. "It's not complicated. She wanted to be with someone else, not me. I found out a few months later that she hadn't bothered to wait until we had broken up. It hurt me twice. But that was almost a year ago now."

"How long had you been together?"

"She was 22 and I was 37 when we got together, so over 15 years."

Michelle grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry, that's a long time."

Birgit squeezed it back and then flexed her bicep. "I'm tough," she joked.

The playfulness warmed Michelle's heart. Her new friend was so regal and restrained at times, it was a side she'd hoped to see more.

"Well you and Rob had been together since what, you were 15? You had to deal with divorce lawyers, you had this situation at work? I mean, people have it much worse than us, but still, not easy."

Michelle flexed and poked a bicep herself. "I was built pretty tough too. I can handle it."