Mallorca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birgit reached out and softly rubbed Michelle's arm. She lingered there, then traced her fingertips down to Michelle's shoulder, before reaching up and rubbing her cheek with the back of her hand. "Looks to me like you were built to handle a lot of things."

Michelle looked in her eyes. This wasn't flirting or banter. Birgit wasn't smiling or making any further moves. This was her telling Michelle that if she was ready, if she wanted her, she could have her. Michelle felt the butterflies. Good ones. She was ready.

She took Birgit's drink and placed two glasses on the table. Michelle turned back to her and closed the few feet separating them on the couch. Their knees touched and Michelle rubbed Birgit's calf lightly with her foot. The younger woman's hand went to Birgit's knee and slowly ran it up her thigh, her fingertips disappearing inside her kimono. Birgit didn't flinch. Michelle's heart raced.

The air conditioning clicked on as Michelle's hand journeyed up Birgit's hips, arm and shoulder. Michelle immediately felt the cool air on her back and neck and shivered. She leaned in close and watched Birgit smile. Michelle wasn't nearly as relaxed. Their lips almost touching, she whispered, "I'm nervous you know."

Birgit didn't hesitate. "You needn't be." Her hand was on Michelle's thigh, kneading her muscles with energy and anticipation. Each woman felt the other's hot breath on their cheeks as they exhaled deeply. Finally, Michelle made the move.

The kiss was tender and warm. Michelle softly rubbed the back of Birgit's head and neck while snaking her right arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer. Birgit shifted her body into a sitting position as Michelle faced her. She held a finger to Michelle's lips, breaking the kiss. With her other hand, she gently pulled on the tie on her wrap, tugging it open just an inch or two.

Sinking further into the couch, she smiled and pulled Michelle back in to resume their kiss. It was more forceful this time. Birgit whimpered into Michelle's mouth and the younger woman could feel her squirming for her touch. Birgit had untied her wrap to turn Michelle on to be sure, but also to let her know, "I'm yours, take what you want." And the squirming and moaning told Michelle how badly she was wanted. It was intoxicating.

Michelle reached inside the kimono and touched Birgit's stomach. She heard the breath catch in the older woman's throat and felt her hips thrust up off the couch ever so slightly. Michelle dared a nibble on Birgit's lower lip and the blonde woman groaned, softly pushing her tongue between her lips to lick Michelle's.

Birgit's skin was damp and warm. Michelle slowly ran her hand up and down her torso as the kiss became more and more heated. Birgit slipped her tongue into Michelle's mouth and moaned. Michelle's hand wandered to Birgit's hip and she yelped with surprise, breaking the kiss. Where Michelle had expected a bikini, there was nothing. Birgit's arms went wide as her younger friend pulled open the wrap.

Nothing. Just skin. Birgit spread her legs wide as she pulled the wrap off and tossed it away. Michelle could just sit and watch, mesmerized. Her new lover ran her hands up her torso and cupped her breasts. Then ran them back down and rubbed her thighs. "Tell me what it is that you like." The demanding tone turned Michelle on.

She grabbed Birgit's hand and brought it to her lips. She caressed her arm down to her shoulder and then rubbed from her thigh to her knee. "I love these long limbs of yours for one." Michelle snuggled up close, all the bare skin making her heart race. She looked Birgit dead in the eyes and ran a hand through her hair.

"Those eyes, the smile..." The hand tucked some blonde hair behind Birgit's ear then continued down to her neck, down her chest between her breasts to her stomach. Michelle put her lips to that ear. "You went through that lobby like you owned it after you gave me that peek. You had me. Did you know it?"

The blonde could not keep still. "I hoped so." Birgit's eyes were closed tight, mouth wide open. So much of this situation was new, but Michelle knew desire when she felt it. Her confidence surged. She kissed Birgit's neck and ran her hand down to her hips, then her inner thighs. She lightly scratched them with her nails as her kisses moved to Birgit's chest. Michelle traced kisses all over Birgit's breasts, teasing all around her nipples but denying them any touch. "Your touch is so lovely," Birgit croaked.

"I didn't finish telling you what I liked," Michelle whispered in between kisses.

"Don't stop," begged Birgit. "Any of this."

The very tip of Michelle's tongue tickled Birgit's nipple. Slowly but surely, she drew it between her lips, sucking and flicking it, gauging her new lover's response. "I like this breast," she purred when she was done and moved to the other. "And I like this one." Birgit scratched Michelle's back in response, whimpering. The younger woman dropped to her knees and kissed Birgit's stomach. She planted a million kisses back and forth across her torso as she kept up the attention on her breasts with her hands.

"No need to be so gentle," Birgit purred, and Michelle reacted immediately. She pulled on her nipples as roughly as she dared and got an immediate reaction. "Ugh, god yes."

The kisses kept going south. Michelle arrived at Birgit's pussy. She had a thin, wispy triangle of blonde hair that she kept neatly trimmed. Michelle brushed her lips through it and inhaled deeply. It was all she could do not to attack her, but she wanted to keep teasing.

Michelle kissed the outside of Birgit's lips, one inner thigh then the other, back and forth. She slid both hands under Birgit's body and grabbed her ass with both hands. "Then of course this gorgeous thing...and this beautiful pussy." Michelle brought her face in close and blew lightly on Birgit's clit. She'd always liked it when Rob teased her that way.

Birgit let out a low groan. "I'm going to remember this torture when it's your turn."

Michelle felt her pulse quicken again. She'd fantasized about what this would be like a million times. She'd watched more awful lesbian porn than she cared to admit. She'd listened to Iz and Kaia talk about eating pussy more times than she could count. It was finally happening.

She leaned in and drew one of Birgit's lips between hers and sucked. Her tongue parted the older woman's folds for the first time and Birgit's moans filled the huge suite. Michelle thought the experience may take some getting used to, but the taste, sights, sounds, smells, they delighted all her senses instantly. She pushed Birgit's legs open further and pushed her tongue inside her as deeply as she could. Birgit grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer.

"Mmmm, you can fuck my pussy with your tongue if you like." Michelle's brain couldn't calculate the sexiness of those words from that woman's mouth. She did as she was told as one hand moved from Birgit's ass to her own pussy. The blonde woman must have sensed the movement. "Get out of there, that's for me," she ordered.

Michelle obeyed immediately and giggled as her tongue went searching for Birgit's clit. Hard and tiny, she briefly sucked it between her lips then began to trace circles all around the edges, still stealing ideas from others. Birgit hands slapped the couch cushions as she thrust her hips up into Michelle's face. The younger woman repeated the movement time and again, using her hands to caress Birgit's nipples and thighs.

"Don't stop," Birgit pleaded over and over. So of course, Michelle did, pausing to run her tongue slowly the length of her older lover's pussy, from her clit allllll the way down to her bum and back again. Every time she arrived back "home', she'd flick it side to side or up and down. Eventually, she would return to circling her clit and revving Birgit right back up again. Michelle alternated this for a long time until Birgit could take it no longer.

"Fingers, I need your fingers," she ordered. Michelle put two inside Birgit's mouth and she sucked on them for several seconds. Slowly, Michelle slid them inside her and, for the first time, was nervous about what to do. She sucked on Birgit's clit and began sliding them in and out. "Use your fingers, m...my spot." Michelle did as she was told and curled her fingers inside her. "That's it, my god."

For several minutes Birgit thrust her hips against Michelle's fingers and tongue, seemingly on the edge but unable to get over the finish line. Michelle adjusted. She changed hands and whether she found a new spot or a new angle, that did the trick almost immediately. "Fuck...don't move...don't stop." Birgit was perfectly still now and stiff as a board. Michelle's tongue flicked back and forth against her clit as she wiggled those fingers inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Birgit repeated over and over as the climax approached. Suddenly Michelle felt it. Birgit's pussy gripped her fingers and contracted, then gripped them again. "Ugggghhhh," the older woman grunted, suddenly pushing Michelle's face away, but grabbing her hand to keep her from withdrawing her fingers. She bounced her pussy up and down, fucking them as the orgasm took hold, then slowly dissipated. Panting, she let out a part laugh, part satisfied moan as she collapsed back onto the couch.

Michelle watched in amazement. She had made this gorgeous creature feel like THAT. She rose to her feet, a triumphant smile on her face. When Birgit's eyes shot open, Michelle locked in on them and licked Birgit clean from her fingers. The blonde woman looked surprised. "Michelle, that was..." She didn't seem to have the words and started to rise from the couch. "Come with me to your bed."

But Michelle didn't move. In fact, she pushed Birgit back onto the couch. "No, we're staying right here. You're taking the orders for a bit." The older woman smiled and sat back. "I didn't say to do that, sit up." Birgit did as she was told. Michelle slowly pulled the drawstring on her shorts. She turned and bent straight over at the waist, yanking them to the floor in one motion, her ass inches from Birgit's face.

"Can I touch you," asked the blonde.

"Baby, I'm giving SOME orders, but take any fucking initiative you want." Michelle looked back and watched Birgit run her hands all over her bum, back, inner thighs, stomach, everywhere.

"This body is...illegal," breathed Birgit.

"What do you want to do to it?"

"You know."

"There was some big talk about torture?"

"Did you see how hard I came? You earned better."

"What if I like torture?"

"Then you'll get it in round two, now give me what I want."

Michelle slowly turned. Her pussy aching, she rubbed her thighs, dying for Birgit's attention. The older blonde slapped her hands away. "Tut, tut, tut," she started, "allow me. " She gently guided Michelle's right leg up onto the couch. "You're trembling," she whispered. Birgit's lips were so close to her pussy Michelle could feel her breath. The older woman locked eyes with her, grinning as she rubbed her lips with her fingers, then blew lightly on her clit.

"No teasing I thought," sighed Michelle.

"Maybe just a little," came the reply as Birgit's hands crept up under Michelle's shirt and rubbed her nipples, soaking them in her own juices.

Birgit rose to her feet and pulled the jersey up over her head as she did so, tossing it onto the pile. She kissed Michelle passionately, licking her lips clean of pussy before doing the same to her nipples. "We taste good together," she purred as she sat back down.

"Omigod," Michelle groaned, "my tits...please." She grabbed Birgit's hands and brought them to her breasts as the older woman's tongue went to work on her lips and clit. "Please," pleaded Michelle, "you can't be too rough." Birgit grunted as she lapped at Michelle. She squeezed hard and pulled on the younger woman's nipples.

Michelle laughed. "Yessss girl." As she peered down at Birgit, she thought of her shower fantasy earlier. She grabbed the blonde's hands and moved them to ass. Michelle played with her own nipples with one hand while she pulled Birgit's head to her pussy. Her tongue went deeeep inside of Michelle's as she gave her a double smack on her ass.

"Look at me," Michelle hissed through clenched teeth. She and Birgit locked eyes. The older woman sucked Michelle's big clit into her mouth and slipped her thumb into the younger woman's pussy. Michelle yelped, caught by surprise as Birgit used other digits to play with her ass.

Michelle spread her legs further apart and threw her head back. The thumb wiggled inside her while Birgit alternated sucking her clit and lapping at it back and forth. Two other fingers rubbed her asshole, soaking it, testing Michelle's reaction.

"Do whatever the fuck you want down there," Michelle grunted, thrusting her hips into Birgit's face. But the older woman kept teasing. The tongue felt amazing, but she wasn't getting quite enough attention. The thumb was fucking her but not nearly filling her and the pressure on her bum was all tease. It was driving her bananas.

Michelle could tell that Birgit knew it. Locking eyes with her again, she could see the mischief and enjoyment, and then she saw the smile. Michelle watched her face disappear beneath her and then felt it. Birgit's tongue tickled her ass, lapping at the juices she'd left there. Michelle was a mess. "God you're good at this."

Birgit's tongue slowly made its way back to Michelle's clit. She sucked hard this time and urgently slipped two fingers inside her. Again, Michelle's voice rang out through the villa. "Jesus, fuck me!"

Birgit moaned and did as she was told. She flicked at Michelle's clit over and over, slamming her fingers into her pussy harder and harder. The harder she did it, the more the younger woman begged for it. All the while, she gently rubbed and squeezed Michelle's ass. The contrast of intensity and tenderness got to Michelle all the more.

"You're going to make me cum, don't stop," she begged. Michelle was overwhelmed with sensations. A familiar feeling started to come over her and she panicked. "Birgit, I...I squirt...I'm going to...oh god..." She squeezed, hard. Birgit either didn't hear her or didn't care and Michelle couldn't stop it anymore. "It's...it's coming...I'm cummmmming!" And she exploded.

She watched as Birgit closed her eyes and let it hit her squarely on the chin, then jerk her face away, laughing and sputtering. The first rush was every bit as powerful as this morning. It soaked the floor and the couch and Michelle struggled to stay standing.

Birgit watched as Michelle's first rush came to an end. The younger woman immediately put her fingers to her clit and frigged it furiously. This time, the second rush was the last. Michelle collapsed forward onto the now slippery couch, chest heaving, embarrassed. She was frightened to open her eyes but felt Birgit's soft touch on her hip and forced herself. Birgit had a look of bemused shock on her face.

"Michelle, that was...amazing to watch." She ran her hand along the couch, seemingly amazed at the sheer volume.

The younger woman covered her eyes. "You're not grossed out?"

Birgit gently pulled her hands away and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Now will you come with me to your bed?"

Michelle slowly nodded and they rose to their feet, walking hand in hand to the bedroom. Birgit pulled back the covers while Michelle ruined yet another towel. She brought one for Birgit as well. The older blonde toweled off and climbed into bed, pulling Michelle after her.

Birgit looked up at her and actually appeared vulnerable. "Mind if I put my head in your chest?"

Michelle smiled. "Not at all." She wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close. Michelle threw her leg over Birgit's and pulled her even closer. She felt overwhelmed. "I...I don't know if you know how huge a thing this is."

Birgit affectionately rubbed her back. "I have a feeling. I really loved it Michelle, I mean that. That was intense and amazing." She gently tapped her bum and giggled. "Do you...always cum like that?"

"A lot of the time, yeah. But not always that...uh, much?"

"So, you enjoyed yourself?"

Michelle responded by squeezing her tightly and kissing her forehead. She was a little choked up and wiped away a few tears. "You were fantastic Birgit, I mean it, thank you."

Birgit squeezed her back. "We certainly seem to...like the same things?"

Michelle laughed. "Yeah, I thought you were gonna go to town on my bum there for awhile."

Her older lover kissed her nipple. "We like these treated the same way as well."

Michelle was getting turned on again. "Yeah, a little pain with my pleasure is nice."

Birgit squirmed. "Just a little?"

The younger woman rubbed Birgit's bum. "Maybe a little more than that."

"Maybe we should stop saying maybe and say what we mean."

Michelle breathed deeply, thought of what she had tucked under the matress and went for it. "Well I wouldn't stop a girl from tying me up and spanking me...you know, for example."

Birgit grabbed Michelle's ass. "Mmmmm, noted."

"Oh yeah?"

"Kindred spirits we are my dear." Birgit gazed up at Michelle and they kissed tenderly. For several minutes, their hands roamed each other's bodies as they softly explored each other's tongues and lips and necks. A sudden thought occurred to Michelle.

"Oh god, what time is it?"

Birgit rolled over, pulling Michelle on top of her. "We have plenty of time." She kissed her again. This time, it heated up quickly. Birgit squeezed and smacked Michelle's bum as they pressed their flesh together. Their damp skin was warm and comforting to the other. Michelle felt she could just melt into her.

She pressed her forehead into Birgit's. "I want you again," she whispered.

Birgit put her lips to Michelle's ear. "I want you more." The hands on Michelle's ass pulled her forward until she was sitting on Birgit's face. The older woman's tongue was back inside her instantly.

"Oh my," breathed Michelle, staring down into Birgit's eyes as she grabbed her younger lover's ass with both hands. Michelle smiled and pulled them away. "No fair to you though." She spun around, lowered her face to Birgit's pussy as well and went to town.

Birgit moaned into Michelle and the vibrations were incredible. Michelle wanted to satisfy her so badly, so whatever her lover did to Michelle's pussy, she returned the favour. The older woman caught on quickly. If she wanted her clit sucked, she sucked on Michelle's clit. If she wanted to be tongue fucked, she did that...and, when she wanted to find out if Michelle liked ass as much as she claimed...

Birgit grabbed Michelle's and spread it apart with both hands. She kept lapping at her clit, got one finger soaking wet and gently inserted the tip inside Michelle's bum. Michelle moaned deeply and instantly decided to do her one better. She circled Birgit's ass with her tongue, then poked it inside.

Birgit jumped and giggled. "Uggggh." This time she returned the favour and began mirroring Michelle. The more Birgit got her ass played with, the more she wanted Michelle to lick her pussy and make her cum. She came up for air. "Fuck, play with both baby."

Michelle slipped her middle finger into Birgit's pussy, replaced it with her tongue while slipping the finger into her ass.

"God yes," Birgit breathed. Encouraged, Michelle drew her clit into her mouth as she finger-fucked her. "Oh you bitch, I love it."

Michelle's lust for this woman swelled. "That's a tight ass in more ways than one," she mumbled into Birgit's pussy. The older blonde mimicked her actions and sucked hard on Michelle's clit.

"I can't wait to make you cum again," Birgit said, thrusting her hips into Michelle's face again.