Mallorca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You first," the younger woman moaned.

But Michelle was wrong. Years of sexual frustration were coming out all at once today. When Birgit started gently fucking her ass with her finger, the sensation was too much.

"Fuck baby, you got me, don't stop."

"I'm there too!" Birgit lifted her bum further off the bed and moaned, digging her nails into Michelle's butt.

Michelle took a deep breath and it hit her. "Ohhhhhh fuck girl!" She squeezed her thighs together and quivered, clenching her muscles and drawing the finger further into her ass. That heightened the feeling even more and the orgasm wracked her body with wave after wave. She managed to keep sucking on Birgit's clit and, just as Michelle was coming down, her lover lost all control too.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Birgit exclaimed. "Michelle pull it out, pull it out!" Michelle nibbled on her clit as she quickly withdrew the finger . "Fuuuuuck," Birgit screamed this time and Michelle was sure someone would come to stop a murder. Michelle lapped at the wetness all over Birgit's thighs as the older woman quivered and quaked. "Oh gaaaaawd," Birgit finally moaned and Michelle rolled off her, crawling back up her body to cuddle.

"Holy shit, what just happened?" Michelle demanded.

Birgit was still catching her breath. "If...if you pull out at the right moment, it's an amazing feeling." She turned and caressed Michelle's cheek. "Sorry, I let you down there, I won't next time."

Michelle laid her head on Birgit's shoulder, her heart full. She hadn't felt this happy in forever. "There's gonna be a next time?"

Birgit ran her hand through Michelle's hair. "God I hope so. You don't do that just once." The older woman kissed her forehead. "But I get you'll have other women in this bed, no doubt."

"Don't take this the wrong way but I hope you're right. You will too clearly." Michelle rubbed her back and kissed her chest. "But yeah, that needs to happen a bunch more before I go home no matter what."

Birgit laughed. "Ditto to all of that. I haven't allowed myself to let loose in a long time." She looked almost melancholy. "You should see this gorgeous Indonesian girl in our building."

"Mmmmm, I love Asian women."

"Hey, I saw her first." Birgit smacked her on the bum.

"Sorry, of course you get dibs."

"Dibs? I don't get the reference."

Michelle giggled. "Sorry, I'm speaking North American. I just mean, you get the first shot."

Birgit sat up and took her younger lover's hand. "You know Michelle...there's always the option where this dibs thing isn't needed."

Michelle frowned, clueless. "I'm not following."

Birgit sighed and smiled. "So innocent and adorable." She ran her hand through Michelle's hair. "I mean, if we're going to have other women in our beds...it doesn't necessarily need to be separately."

I took a moment for it to sink in. Michelle propped herself up on the bed with her elbow. "Seriously? Don't tease a girl."

Birgit caressed her cheek. "If it happens naturally, why not?"

"Well what do you mean naturally? We come out and ask someone over to my place?"

Birgit laughed. "I'm not some bored husband trying to fuck two chicks. We have beautiful women and a sexually charged environment, it's not rocket science here."

Michelle had a huge smile. "Is this festival just a huge orgy or something?"

"Hmmmm, orgy, even better." Birgit winked and kissed her shoulder.

"Jeez, anything you don't do?"

"Asks the girl who likes butt stuff on the first date?"

Michelle smacked her shoulder. "I didn't hear you complaining...plus, there's a lot more where that came from."

This got Birgit's attention. "Oh really, do tell."

Michelle pulled her close. "I'd rather show." And she kissed her as tenderly as she could. "How about this? We get ready for dinner now and come back here after? Whether it's just us or an orgy, that's for later."

Birgit smacked her on the ass again and laughed. "Deal."

Michelle nuzzled her neck. "Hey, does your room have a rainshower shower head in a massive bathroom?"

Birgit nuzzled back. "No, no it does not."

Michelle hopped up and offered her a hand. "Come with me gorgeous."