Malti - From Maid to Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Malti loves the mistress role.
3.9k words
4.27
14.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After consummating their relationship, Amit and Malti quickly took care of the logistics involved. The very next day after their first fuck, Malti quit jobs at all the other houses she is working in, moved out of her ramshackle hut into the spacious flat of Amit. Enquirers were promptly informed that Malti was starting as a live-in maid at Amit's and he pays enough for her to not seek employment at any other house.

Malti liked the new house very much. Indeed, she had been to the house many times before but she never had access to the many amazing facilities then. She could now have the luxuries of sleeping on a smooth and fluffy mattress, could use the shower and the bathtub any time, could cook any item of her liking without worrying about the cost, could rest a lot and has access to a lot of money. Not only can she use them but she also owned them from now on. Malti felt like she entered heaven, remembering her poverty ridden life before.

Amit proposed a ceremony for Malti to accept him as her servant and all the preparations swiftly went on. Malti went shopping with Amit to buy some new clothes, sex toys and a smartphone. Amit gave her a script containing her oath and dialogues to be spoken on the day of the ceremony.

Malti asked him surprisingly, "When did you write this?"

Amit shyly replied, "I have been planning to ask you about this for 3 months, madam."

Malti patted him on his head and kissed him.

Amit had been instructing her about different sex toys and made her watch femdom porn on her new smartphone. Malti was seeing such explicit content for the first time and it hugely turned her on. There had been several sessions between them until the day of the ceremony. Most of them would involve Malti exploring different sex positions like face off, doggy, anal etc.

Once Malti learned enough, they decided to hold the ceremony. The ceremony was arranged in the living room with a desk set up in the middle. It was a standard 4 leg table with 4 times the width of Amit and as high as his waist.

Amit was sitting naked in the sofa when Malti entered the room in her brown see through nighty. Her ripe boobs were a treat to watch through the filter of the nighty. Her pussy was hiding behind two filters -- one, the garment and the other, her thick bush. It was welcoming the viewers to come seek it.

Malti came to the desk and doing something, invisible to Amit, who was facing her back. Amit walked up to Malti and spanked her butt. Malti gave an exaggerated cry, turned around and pleaded, "Sir, please let me do my work. Stay away from me."

Amit hugged her from behind, rubbing his hard dick on her ass and whispered into her ear, "How can I? when I have such a beautiful lady working in my house." And began planting kisses on her neck. She was struggling but couldn't do anything. His hands moved to her ample breasts and began kneading them. Malti was moaning loud and fingering her pussy.

Amit pushed Malti on the table and began poking her asshole with his dick. Malti was alarmed. She pleaded, "No, sir. Not my ass. Please..." But Amit had already started humping into her. Malti put her palms on the table and pushed it with all her might. Amit was thrown off and immediately she turned around and slapped him hard. Amit fell down for that force. He couldn't get up due to giddiness. Malti squatted beside him and shouted at his face, "You are weaker than I imagined, bastard." She then slapped him continuously for 10 times.

Malti gave a sloppy handjob to make Amit's dick erect and sat on it. Amit was sliding in and out of consciousness. Malti started riding his dick and occasionally slapping him to bring him back to consciousness. Soon Amit came into Malti but it appeared like she did not. She immediately went and sat on his face and ordered him, "suck me to orgasm, slave."

Amit had no choice. He first sucked his own cum from her pussy and finally brought her to orgasm. Malti squirted all her juices and fell flat on his body. After some time, Malti stood up laughing. Then she lifted Amit and he too started laughing.

Malti caressed Amit's cheek and asked, "Did it hurt bad?"

"You shouldn't think about that, madam."

Malti gave Amit a hug and went and sat on the desk, crossing her legs. Amit crawled towards her and sucked her feet. It tickled Malti and she began kneading her nipples. After a while, she asked him to stop and started in a high voice, "My dear slave, do you realize what's gonna happen now?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"That you are going to lose all your freedom and become my property?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"That your only priority in life must be to serve your mistress?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Then first get rid of that arrogance and address me properly as 'mistress'."

Amit was shocked. He didn't write that line in the script. Anyhow, he improvised. "Yes ma'am". Immediately, he felt a kick on his head. He corrected instantaneously, "Yes mistress."

Malti enjoyed all this play and she actually thought mistress is a far stronger word than madam after watching tonnes of femdom videos. Also, she felt even more powerful being addressed as mistress.

Malti haughtily continued her monologue, "Now bring me the case, slave."

Amit brought a package and put it on the table. Inside it were several sex toys. Malti started her monologue.

"I, Malti, am making an oath today that I accept you, Amit, as my servant, my slave and try my level best to train you, discipline you and punish you. Your existence from today is only for me and you will do anything I command without thought. I demand your complete subservience, failing which, you will be up for some serious punishment. Apart from that, there will be a daily routine for you which is..."

Malti took the toys out one by one and started reciting...

"I will spank your butt with this paddle for 10 mins."

"I tie you to the wall and lash out at you with this whip for 10 mins."

"I will insert a butt plug in you for as long as I want."

"I will make you lick my ass everyday."

"Finally, I will fuck you with this strapon daily after your ass is sufficiently stretched."

Touching the strapon made Malti very horny. She began imagining her body with a dick and it turned her on enormously. She tried it then and there and began stroking her cock. She felt absolutely dominant wearing the harness. She walked to Amit and commanded him, "Come on Amit, be a good cocksucker."

Amit swiftly took the cock head into his mouth. He maintained eye contact with Malti and started sucking on the cock. The very thought of a boy sucking her "cock" made Malti incredibly horny and the base of the cock rubbing against her cunt made her excited as well. After sometime, Malti clapped her hands and said, "Ok, now let's start with your routine."

Malti didn't remove the harness though. She wore it even though she was not gonna use it that day. She quickly made Amit laid his upper body on the desk, stretched his legs, tied them to two legs of the desk and tied his hands to the other two legs. Amit was perfectly stretched on the table with his bare back and tight asshole clearly visible.

Malti took out the whip and slowly moved it around his back. Suddenly, she lifted it and lashed out a quick 'X' on Amit's back. Amit shouted loudly. She did not like to hear Amit's cries. It pains her to watch Amit in pain even though that is what he wants. So she brought one of her used panties and stuffed it in his mouth. She quickly completed another 10 'X's and put the whip aside.

Malti went to Amit's face, took out her panty from his mouth and smothered his face with her pussy. She tenderly stroked Amit's hair and asked him softly to channel all his pain to satisfy her pussy. Amit started hard but due to exhaustion his tongue became slower. Malti didn't hesitate to whip his back to force him to pick up speed. She was really craving for her orgasm.

Then Malti got an idea. She jumped back suddenly and thrust back the panty into Amit's mouth and picked up the paddle. She fixed the number 50 in her mind and started spanking his ass cheeks. After every 10 spanks, she got the urge to finger herself but she refrained herself. As soon as the 50th span landed on his ass, Malti ran to the front and put her pussy in his mouth. By now, Amit was drained of all energy but was loving every moment he was spanked. Malti was spanking him periodically and the spanks provided a spike of energy for him making him lick even faster. Then, Malti got an even better idea. But she got to delay her orgasm for an even longer time for that. She decided it was worth the wait.

Malti went back and struggled for a lot of time to push the butt plug inside Amit. She took it slowly so that he wasn't hurt. Once it is inserted, she rubbed her pussy on the outer end of the butt plug, imagining herself fucking Amit. She giggled knowing that day is not far from now. She gave a tight slap to his ass and came to the front. She gave him her pussy to lick, spanking him on his ass using the paddle. She felt amazing hearing his cries in her pussy. She began to realize the appeal of dominating someone. She actually loved this role more than the loving maid. Then her thoughts wandered to the strapon. She badly wanted to know how it feels to pound someone. It made her trickle juices again. Finally, she drenched him in her juices as her vigorous orgasm made her lose control of the paddle and beat Amit very hard. That made him bite into her clit which pushed her over the edge taking her into a blissful trance causing her to collapse. She was too tired to even get up and go to bed. She slept there on the ground itself, completely forgetting about Amit as he spent the whole night tied to the desk, with a butt plug in his ass.

The next morning, Malti felt sorry for Amit and quickly untied him and removed the butt plug from Amit's ass and saw that his ass had stretched enough for the thinnest strapon to enter. Her joy knew no bounds. She ordered Amit to take leave on that day and get ready for a nice fucking. Amit was in pain but was excited to take the big step of losing his anal virginity. Malti was very surprised as he couldn't even walk properly but readily accepted to take it up his ass. She really liked the perks of being a mistress than a lover. That was the point of no return for her. Malti quickly made breakfast for both of them and then dragged him to the shower. She began kissing him and put up fingers in his ass. Everything she is doing is sloppy since she is in a hurry and inexperienced. She sat down and licked Amit's ass to ease him. Amit felt very relaxed after that but was also afraid thinking of the strapon. How much ever he loved being dominated by his maid, he could not imagine himself happily taking a dick up his ass. However, he knew there was nothing he could do and wished to get easily adapted to the strapon.

After the shower, Malti carried Amit to the bed and threw him onto it. She quickly equipped herself with the strapon dildo. She remembered her first night with her husband and tried to imitate his moves. She stroked her dick often to remind herself to act like she was a man. She jumped on Amit and kissed his lips. She paused the kiss, rested her long nose on the flat nose on Amit and looked into his tired eyes. No word is uttered. She picked up, "Don't worry honey, you will adapt to it soon." And went down on him. She licked and bit his nipples. She squeezed them as if they are a woman's breasts. Amit groaned in pain. She went even down and pushed her tongue in his navel. While she was doing that, she felt something rising up and poking her neck. She got up and smiled slyly looking at Amit's raging hardon. Malti touched his cock and gave a little slap on his bum gesturing him to turn around.

Amit came to a doggy position and bent over pillows. His bum, still red from last night's spanks is inviting Malti to enter. Malti inserted her fingers in first, slowly fingering him and stroked her own dick with her other hand. She began shivering with excitement. Unable to wait, she removed her fingers and shoved the dick into Amit's ass. Amit was not expecting this. He was thinking she might go slow like what she did with butt plug the previous night. Immediately, his reflexes sealed off his hole and he groaned in pain. Malti did not understand this and still pushed the dildo in. With a lot of effort, the cock head managed to slip in. Then she realized that he is not relaxed enough.

Malti spanked the already red ass and shouted, "relax boi, relax." She pulled Amit's hands backward and ordered him, "Hold your ass cheeks stretched apart. Don't panic. It will be over soon." And she began drilling his asshole. Her circular hip motion well ensured that her whole pussy is rubbed by the base of the dildo and it's pleasuring her. She closed her eyes and began moaning. Soon after, she also heard Amit moan in pleasure. She didn't understand why he was moaning. Anyway, she didn't have time to think about all that stuff.

Only one inch of the dildo remained outside Amit's ass now. Malti had been drilling for a long time and naturally, she was tired. She opened her eyes and saw the one inch outside. She wanted to push this also and rest for some time. She caught Amit's hips and increased the pace of her drilling. Suddenly, she heard a pop and the whole dildo went inside. She saw that Amit's hole expanded and she could accommodate one finger in the annular region between her dick and his anus. She desperately wanted to bring a larger dildo but she felt she shouldn't waste any more time.

Malti stopped moving and her thighs were touching Amit's ass. She bent forward and laid on Amit's back and hugged him tight. Her huge melons were squeezed in her tight embrace between her and Amit. She whispered in his ear, "How do you feel now?"

Amit was straddled by the strong arms of Malti and his ass was full of the strapon. He replied in obvious discomfort, "I feel... full... mistress."

The word mistress pleased Malti very much. She was once again reminded of her power. She asked him smiling, "Are you ready to take the thrusts of your mistress up your ass?"

"Yes... mistress."

"Do you want your mistress to pound you like the slut you are?"

"Yes mistress."

"Say it. Beg me to fuck you."

"Mistress, please make me your slut and fuck me like the slut I am. Please..."

With that, Malti loosened her grip on Amit and started humping him from that position itself. She expertly moved only her hip in and out of his ass. Every time her thighs touch Amit's ass, her pussy is stimulated and Amit lets out a shriek. She picked up her pace after a few strokes and to ensure she gets maximum pleasure, she began giving short and sharp thrusts. Amit was out of breath and to compensate for that he had to breathe via his mouth and the open mouth was making him produce a zombie like sound. His pleasure was indescribable.

Malti was now ready to take her pace to the next level. She raised her upper body and began thrusting violently. She could now take longer thrusts since she had more speed than the previous position. She firmly held Amit's hips, digging her nails in for support and went on full throttle. She was bringing the dick entirely out and again shoving the whole thing in. Amit could feel his dick getting hard and it had never been this hard. With every thrust that Malti gives, he felt his dick might go out flying. Finally, he felt that. He felt his dick flying out of his body and shouted in ecstasy. He knew that it was only his cum. Soon after, He heard Malti scream and fall down on his back. He felt extremely satisfied and wanted this to continue. But he was expecting Malti to stop it since she had already cum.

After some time, Malti crawled on Amit's back towards his face and kissed him. Malti's face seemed exhausted but she still wanted to do some more. She asked him, "Hey, do you still have any energy left in your legs?"

"Yes, I think so mistress."

"Very good."

Malti took her dick out and laid beside on her back. She beckoned Amit, "Come ride me."

Amit's dick was wide agape and he had no difficulty sitting on the dildo. Malti loved seeing Amit on his top after a long time but only his hole was being punished here. She laughed at the irony and placed his hands on her boobs. Amit began fondling them and slowly started fucking himself on the dildo. He actually liked this position more since he can get into comfortable positions here with constant movement. He started moaning. Malti couldn't understand from the beginning that why Amit was moaning. She looked at his cock and it was raising steadily. At the same time, she was also being taken in by her pussy stimulations. Since Amit was practically sitting on her pubic region and his movements were not and can't be exactly vertical, she was experiencing quite a lot of drift in the movement of the base of the strapon along her pussy. It was actually touching her clit and she was succumbing to the pleasure it gave. Just then, she noticed that Amit was slowing down and she immediately raised her upper body so that they now come into faceoff position and began providing him support for raising his body.

Malti hugged Amit so that their breasts pressed against each other, placed her hands on Amit's ass cheeks -- helping him lift -- and also began giving thrusts from below. Soon both of them came.

Malti looked at Amit's face. He was deeply satisfied and tired. Both of them just peered into each others' eyes for some time. The hot moment was interrupted by a tingling sweat drop dropping down Malti's pointed nose. It rested at her nose tip and Malti touched her nose with Amit's nose to get rid of it.

Malti asked Amit excitedly, "That was one long fuck, wasn't it?"

"Sure mistress, I'm pretty sure it must have lasted one hour at least."

Malti felt something sticky under her boobs. She touched it and came to know that it was Amit's semen. It coated her both the boobs and also some of her stomach. She was surprised by this. She never saw Amit cum this much. She looked at their previous fucking place and saw a pool of cum on the sheet.

Meanwhile, Amit's phone rang from the living room. Amit guessed who it might be and asked Malti politely, "Can I go mistress, it might be my colleague whom I've asked to cover for me today."

Malti declined, "No, I want to feel your depth for some more time" still looking at him like his teenage girlfriend.

Amit kept shut.

Malti mocked him, "Does your mouth go dumb, my servant?"

"No, mistress."

"Then speak!"

"I... I am grateful to you for not punishing me for my impudence, mistress."

That was not what Malti was expecting but she was pleased anyhow.

"Ok, I'll carry you to the phone. Come on, lock your legs behind my back."

Malti carried Amit while the dildo is sitting all the way inside his ass. She was wobbling but balanced herself. They went into the living room and as expected, it was Amit's colleague. He started briefing Amit about the requirements of their new project.

In front of Malti was the wall clock and she saw that it was past noon already. That means that they had been fucking for about 3 hours. Or rather, she fucked Amit's brains out for 3 hours. She smiled thinking about that.

It had already been 20 minutes since Amit got on phone. Malti was really struggling to stand but she didn't want to lose her pride in front of Amit. So she started giving thrusts to distract her from the pain. She enjoyed how Amit was struggling to retain his composure on phone.

Malti and Amit were lying on their backs in the bed. Amit was thinking about the time Malti carried him to the living room. He wasn't surprised at her carrying him but the thing that was bothering him was she should have done it easily. He knew that his mistress could carry twice his weight without breaking a sweat. Instead, her legs were all wobbly. He guessed it might be due to her relentless pounding from the morning. He asked if Malti needs a massage on her legs. Malti complied and he began massaging her thighs.

12