All Comments on 'Malti - From Maid to Mistress Ch. 02'

by maid_s_servant

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving the story, and hope you are willing to add some more. I would love to see how their roles develop as it sounds like Malti has a lot to learn about being a Mistress, because whilst videos are eye opening they are sometimes over the top. It would be better if she read about the subject from people who have experienced the life style as she could injure Amit, especially as no lube was mentioned when she took him with the strap on. Also does Malti make him become the maid or does she just keep him as a slave, because now she has fucked him she could make him her bitch.

Anyway thanks for the story so far,

Rgds Al

maid_s_servantmaid_s_servantover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment Al. Glad to see that you liked it. Malti does not become a typical mistress in the sense they are not going for a realistic mistress-slave relationship. What Malti longs for is revealed in the future chapters. As for the lube, its mention was avoided to make the story sexier, though a bit unrealistic.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

Very hot. It's a great story about two people exploring e learning about what they need, desire and want. It's a very realistic story about how this type of relationship evolved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story, please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous