Malti - From Maid to Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malti was thinking of how Amit could cum such a huge load without his dick being touched and that too twice. She was pretty sure her body didn't rub his dick in the faceoff position and even if she discounted that, she still couldn't explain in the doggy position. So, she pulled him up, smooched him and asked him, "Did you really enjoy all of this?"

"Yes, mistress, absolutely. Even better than the sessions with my dick and your pussy."

"Don't lie, you bastard. Tell me the truth. How could you enjoy when all I did was ramming into your ass? From my experience with anal fucking, I found it very uncomfortable and didn't like it at all."

Amit understood where she was coming from and explained the effect of prostrate massaging and how anal sex could trigger much powerful orgasms than other positions.

Malti found it very fascinating.

Amit added at the end, "Mistress, to be honest, our orgasms were synced exactly during both the sessions which I found difficult to manage when I fuc... use my dick on you."

Malti agreed, "Yes. You bastard always used to cum early. Seems like your dick and my pussy are less in sync with each other when compared to my pussy and your ass. Or should I say, my dick and your pussy?" Saying that Malti laughed out loud.

12