Malvern Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because it had been cold, we cuddled up to each other, first of all we had been face to face, and then Beatrix turned around, so that we were spooning with my prick sliding between her arse cheeks. I had one arm under her neck, my hand reaching down to caress her tits, the other exploring her pussy. So, I had her soft tits in my left hand with a large nipple, I squeezed her tit, and rolled her nipple between my fingers. With my right hand I felt between her legs and ran my finger from her clitoris, to her love hole. and then nipped her clitoris between my finger and thumb. I felt the wiriness of her pubes under my palm.

I wish that I had known that I could have eaten her out, but the only time that I'd tried it in the past hadn't worked out, and I had known the lady involved a damn sight longer than I'd known Beatrix. Funny, but from what I read in Literotica eating out seems to be high on the menu today, but I digress.

Beatrix reached behind her and took my prick in her hand. So we lay there mutually pleasuring each other. I moved my finger from working on her clitoris to putting first of all one, and then two fingers into her cunt, and reaching up to that rough area which is the G spot, and with my thumb working on her clitoris. It wasn't long until she began to groan, she took my hand out of her cunt, and then rolled over to face me.

"Fuck you are so much better at this than my Fiancé" I nearly had a seizure.


"What do you mean your Fiancé?"

"Well I'm getting married next month but I was sent on this damn course, and I decided that if there was anyone worth it on the course, I was going to fuck their brains out, you are the lucky man"

Well, if I was being given a job to do, I might as well do it. We might as well begin with the missionary position for we had all night before us.

Remember, this was before Aids and it was worth risking what was called VD (STD) in those days. If she was getting married in a month she should be looking after her own fertility. Hell, I and wasted 50p and saw difficulties in explaining the extra condoms when I got home.

So, I rolled her over on her back and moved so that I was on tip of her. There was still much to explore. I felt her small tits with the amazing nipples. I kissed her slowly our tongues pressing against each other. I put my hand between her legs and slipped a finger between her Labia.

" Do it, fuck me," she said.

I replaced my hand with my cock and gently pushed it into her cunt, she grabbed my buttocks as if to make sure that bottomed out on her cervix and we fucked to orgasm. She came, I came, we lay there together. I felt her tits, she played with my arse, and we kissed.

We lay there in a state of post coital relaxation. I reflected on where our journey would lead us. Most of the sex manuals are written, and more especially illustrated for a warmer clime than Worcestershire in the middle of March. The heat had gone off in the hotel, and our breaths were condensing in the air like small clouds of smoke. I must admit that much as I would have loved to have seen Beatrix as a cow girl, I didn't want to see her with goose bumps and have them myself. Fortunately, Beatrix knew her way round in bed. She did what all wise women do, she took control.

We lay there and kissed and cuddled as I recovered. Beatrix cupped my balls in her hand and then squeezed my cock and I responded to her efforts and was ready for another bout

" I just love cowgirl, if it wasn't so cold I'd be sitting on top of you and fucking you, but I'm not, Come here." And she ran her finger from my ass, along and squeezed my scrotum she caressed my balls so that I was good and hard, then she moved her body so that my prick was against her cunt, rolled over so that I basically impaled her and rolled back so that she was on top. Without letting in the cold draught, she pulled her legs up on either side of me she that she was really on top of me, in control of me, but with no annoying cold blast coming through the blankets. She put her hands on my shoulders and pressed down quite hard. She lifted her back side up and down, I slid in and out, I felt her cunt muscles grasping me and eventually I came, but not before she had had multiple orgasms. She then disconnected, and we lay and snogged. I think that we may have dropped off to sleep for a while, because the next thing I was aware of was Beatrix giving me a hand job. I kissed her.

"I wondered how long it would take to get you going, so come, on Fuck me." so I did. And we fell asleep again.


It was Beatrix who wakened first. I think that she fancied another bout, but when I woke and looked at my watch it was 5 -o-clock

"I'd love you to stay here all night, and have a shower with you in the morning. I just love doing it in the shower, but people might see you between here and your room. I think you'd better bugger off", said Beatrix

"Yes, discretion and all that. Well it's been great knowing you. I braved the cold, threw on my clothes and having given Beatrix a kiss, and a tit squeeze I headed back to my own room, to find that my colleague had not come to bed. So, I packed my bag and went to bed. It was only 3 hours to breakfast.

When I woke up my prick was feeling distinctly used, but I had a shower and headed off to Breakfast, to find Beatrix standing over the hotplate helping herself to bacon and eggs. I don't know if it was coincidence but as I stood in the queue behind her she bent over, and very clumsily banged her arse into me groin.

With a perfectly straight face she said. "Oh Sorry, how clumsy of me I hope I didn't hurt you"

I managed to keep a straight face. "Not at all, my fault for being careless," and then in a lower voice, "Quite the opposite". Beatrix managed, just, to keep a straight face.

At Breakfast the tables were organised refectory style and people just filled in as they arrived, so Beatrix and I sat together and talked about the weather, and the prospects for our journeys. But as I was sitting beside her and was wearing a suit, she was able occasionally to drop her hand into my lap without being seen.

So, the general exodus happened, the Taxies took us to the station. Beatrix's train was before mine. So, we stood at the barrier, anonymous in the throng.

"Thank you for last night", said Beatrix, "I needed to be affirmed, I've been taken for granted in bed, and you certainly let me have my own way".

"Why marry Him?"

"Oh, all sorts of reasons, I love him to a point, and he is good with the Kids and is stable and a good provider. I would be happy to move in, but his family would go apeshit. Now I'm off before I make a fool of myself"

She stood on tiptoe kissed me on the lips and walked through the barrier.

I turned and went to my platform. I often wonder what happened to her, and how her marriage turned out because she was a damn fine fuck.


12