Malvika's Tryst With Destiny Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madam! I am sorry, it was a mistake." he said.

"Fuck you!" replied Malvika as she threw the stone towards Rasool, he luckily dodged and the stone didn't make an impact on his body.

Malvika took out her phone and started dialing 112 to call in the cops.

Rasool lunged forward and grabbed Malvika's phone from her grip.

"Ek minute memsaab! Gussa mat kariye! (Hang on for a minute ma'am, please don't be upset!) Rasool said as he placed Malvika's phone in his pocket as he raised his hands back in the air again.

"Sorry sorry dobara aisa nahi hoga memsaab, aai shapath (I am sorry, I will not repeat this behaviour again ma'am, I swear on my mother!) he continued in a mix of Hindi/Marathi. His face told Malvika that he was seriously sorry about his behaviour.

Malvika gave a long sigh as she shook her head. "Do these things with your wife!" shouted Malvika with a frown. "Return my phone!" she barked.

Rasool quickly took out the phone and handed it back to her, he immediately grabbed his ears and started squatting up & down in front of her- punishing himself.

"Sorry madam! I misbehaved, I don't know what got into me? I have never done anything like this ever!" he said as tears filled up with tears.

Malvika looked at him and felt sorry for the poor guy. "Ok, stop! Enough now, don't cry!"

She reached back to the rear seat, grabbed her purse and took out a cigarette. She lit it up and said.. "Go on, I am not travelling anymore with you!" she said as she turned her face away from Rasool.

"Madam, please don't do it!" he pleaded. "Also it's not safe for you to stand here alone." Rasool sounded concerned.

"I'll call another cab! Please go now!" Malvika said.

Rasool was just sadly looking down as he folded his hands in front of her.

Just about then, an SUV that was passing by stopped few metres ahead of their car. The SUV reversed back and stopped a few feets away from Malvika. It was a white car with tinted windows. Malvika squinted her eyes and brought her hand on her forehead to block the sun; she was trying to look for who was inside that car?

The SUV windows rolled down and Malvika noticed that the 8 seater SUV had 5 or 6 boys in the car, all in their early 20s who appeared drunk.

"Hello Madam! Car trouble? Come with us, we will drop you wherever you want!" one of the boys in the front passenger seat spoke to Malvika.

She looked away as she threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stomped it. She wrapped her stole around her neck and turned around to face away from them.

"Come on baby! We have cigarettes, beer & other good stuff. We'll have a good time, come on!" the boy on the rear seat spoke now.

"Fuck off!" replied Malvika looking at him.

"We also have money, baby! How much will you charge for 6 guys together? 10,000? 20,000?" he continued.

"Do you want me to call the cops?" asked Malvika with a frown.

"Why are you so angry darling? Ok- how about 30,000 for all of us together? No? Ok 50,000?" the boy in the front was negotiating as he laughed.

Malvika didn't reply nor.looked in their direction.

"Why so pricey madam? You are so hot! Come on look at this.. chusegi ek baar (will you suck it once?)" said the boy on the front seat as he swung the front passenger door open- his semi-hard cock flashed to Malvika. Her eyes popped and she immediately looked away.

"Want my lollipop madam? There are 6 of these. 2 for every hole you have!" he laughed.

"Bro grab her, pull her in the car and let's go" said the 4th guy in the rear passenger seat.

Malvika was horrified as she took a couple of steps back.

Suddenly Rasool stepped between Malvika and the boys. He had taken out the rod for his car's jack & he was holding it in his hand. He patted his left palm with the rod as he gave a tough look to the boys.

"I'll smash your windows if you don't leave right now" said Rasool as his stance meant every single word that he said.

The boy in the front seat quickly closed his door and they sped away. They must have been pretty scared after looking at the size of Rasool with an iron rod in his hand.

"I told you madam- this place is not safe. Pease let's go- they might come back with more men!" Rasool requested as he looked at Malvika.

Malvika was stunned & looked back at Rasool's face for a few seconds before she started walking back to the car. She opened the front passenger door, threw her purse inside on the rear seat and said.. "Ok, let's go!" as she opened the front passenger door and swayed her ass to climb onto the front seat now. Rasool watched her from behind- she was a proper hourglass.. 32-26-34 and her salwar that ended 3 inches above her ankle made her look even sexier from behind.

As Rasool sat on the driver seat next to her, Malvika said- "Thank you!". She wore the seat belt that comfortably rested between her boobs & crossed both her hands and legs. She didn't look at Rasool and instead she was looking out of the window.

"Very sorry about earlier madam!" Rasool apologised again as he looked straight ahead & started driving. They were back on the expressway to Mumbai.

"Why were you doing whatever you were doing?" questioned Malvika as she took her gaze off the window and looked at Rasool.

"I promise I will never do it again madam" Rasool pleaded again without looking at her.

"That's ok, but I really want to know why you had to pleasure yourself with an unknown, vulnerable female that too when you were on duty?" asked Malvika.

Rasool didn't reply. "Rasool? WHY?" she asked again.

"I am asking you something. What could be the reason? You have a wife and kids, still you resorted to such derogatory activities? Shameful!" Malvika said as she turned her head and looked outside the window again.

"No madam, it's not like that!" said Rasool as he gathered some courage to look at Malvika.

"Then what was it?" Malvika asked again looking at Rasool.

"Mmm.. Madam, I am sorry but you will surely mind it so please don't ask me again. I am already ashamed." said Rasool.

"Rasool I am stunned. You look like such a nice guy- you were my saviour when those assholes in the white SUV were cat-calling me; if I had been there alone- I am not sure what all they might have done to me. I could have been raped and I am so thankful to you. You were also the guy who was genuinely concerned when I was feeling really sick in the cab, you offered me water and mint." said Malvika

Malvika continued without a break.. "And then I recall you are also the same fuckin' person who took advantage of me while I passed out in your car- the same person who molested me! If I wouldn't have been careful, you would have raped me as well?" she said with disgust and looked away yet again.

"Madam please don't say that. You are travelling with me so it's my responsibility to ensure you reach home safely!" said Rasool.

"Ya right! By jerking off as you looked at me?" said Malvika as her eyes rained fire on Rasool.

"Madam can I speak freely?" Rasool requested.

"WHAT MORE CAN YOU SAY?" was Malvika's angry reply.

"Madam my wife has been hospitalised for more than a month, I was under pressure and was not thinking straight. You looked absolutely gorgeous the moment I picked you up in Pune. I was really happy to see a beautiful woman like you travel with me." said Rasool.

"When you were feeling sick and as I was rubbing your back- I realised how fit you were, a perfect waistline, such a soft and fair skin on your neck. Your hair - perfectly straight & soft; and as I held them, I could notice how they were so silky that they were slipping out of my hand. When I later smelled my hands- they had the amazing smell of your hair on them" Rasool continued.

"Then, when you returned the bottle of water back to me, I took a sip later and noticed your lipstick mark on the opening. I just placed my mouth on the mark and I could smell your lipstick.. I was just blown away madam. Then, the sound you were making with the mint candy, I was mesmerized as I watched you suck it inside your mouth and how your lips moved.. I felt butterflies inside of me" Rasool said.

"By the time you passed out, I was already very aroused and then your soft feet rubbed against my elbow- I couldn't control myself madam.. I just wanted to touch myself once as I looked at you and then I couldn't stop.. you were looking like a Goddess. I haven't had sex for last 1 month. I am so sorry madam, I have sinned. I will not find a place even in hell after this!" and Rasool finished the monologue as his eyes became wet.

Malvika was just looking at Rasool- absolutely stunned. Both of them didn't say anything to each other for another 5 minutes.

Malvika was calculating something in her head. Something was making her pussy sweat.. there was a rush and she was feeling very warm down there. Rasool was a low grade cab driver but his words just rocked Malvika's world. Nobody had praised her body in such a sexual way- maybe the people who knew her shagged everyday thinking about her but she suddenly realised that being in such a vulnerable position and noticing someone derive sexual pleasures from her body without her full consent - turned her on like fire.

"Enough now! Ok I forgive you! But I am thankful for saving me from those bastards!" she said looking at Rasool.

Rasool's face immediately lit up. He was finally able to breathe freely- such a huge burden was off his chest.

"I am terribly sorry madam, I can't thank you enough for forgiving me!" he said.

"So what was the best thing you liked about me that you couldn't control your urge?" asked Malvika in a teasing manner as she looked out of the window & was curling her hair with her finger.

"Ahh.. sorry? What do you mean madam?" Rasool was confused to hear this statement from Malvika.

"You heard it right, what part of my body made you touch yourself?" Malvika chuckled as she continued her tease but didn't look towards Rasool.

"Ya Allah! Don't say that madam.. i am sorry already!" he replied.

"I want an answer!" Malvika demanded as she finally looked at him.

There was a pause as Malvika continued to look at Rasool. "Did you like my eyes? My hair? My lips? My neck? What did you like the most?" asked Malvika with a smirk as she made a sexy face.

She herself was unable to control and she was speaking whatever she was thinking. She even went.. 'WTF Malvika, shut the fuck up!' in her head when Rasool started replying to her question..

"Maybe your feet and.." Rasool stopped realising where this was heading..

"And?" asked Malvika, cursing herself in her head for continuing the conversation.

"And your ass madam" he said.

"So you checked me thoroughly from behind as well Rasool!" she said as she smirked.

"Sorry sorry sorry madam. Yyyy...You only asked!" stammered Rasool.

Malvika entire body warmed up.. her pussy was getting drenched in its own juice- thinking about how a low life cab driver was appreciating her assets and fantasising about fucking her. She was breathing a little fast by now.

"So you think I am classy?" asked Malvika in a sexy manner.

"Definitely! I have travelled with dozens of hot & classy women but madam they are not even a match for you!" he replied.

Malvika changed the crossing of her legs, she placed her left leg up over the right one now.

"Do you jerk off thinking about those classy women you have travelled with?" said Malvika as she took off her seat belt and leaned forward to take off her left shoe and placed it carefully on the carpet. Rasool watched her do it.

"Sometimes madam!" he replied sheepishly, he was confused.

"And did any of the classy women do this to you in your cab?" said Malvika as she leaned back towards the door on her left and slowly brought her sexy feet near the gear shifter that Rasool had his left hand placed on. She stroked the side of his hand with her toe once.

Rasool snapped and withdrew his hand from the gear shifter and looked at Malvika as she was smirking.

"What are you doing madam?" he said.

"Trying to thank you for saving me from those goons a while back" replied Malvika as she slid her rear a little further on her seat towards Rasool. Both her legs raised in the air and her neck comfortably rested on the passenger door. She slowly and carefully placed the left leg on Rasool's left thigh and the right one on his left shoulder. Rasool didn't react but his breathing got faster as he kept on driving. He firmly gripped the steering wheel as Malvika rubbed her soles on his thigh and shoulder.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Mmmm.. ahh.." Rasool couldn't find words to reply. He was lost and unable to fathom what was happening with him?

He looked out sideways to see if any other car was near them. No, they were alone.

"Do you like my touch Rasool? Are my feet beautiful?" Malvika asked as she continued rubbing Rasool's thigh and shoulder with her feet.

"Yes.. yes madam!" Rasool replied.

Malvika moved her right foot that was on Rasool's shoulders to his chest and her leg suddenly slipped, landing straight on Rasool's crotch.

"Ooos! Sorry!" she said smiling as she raised her leg once again to place it on Rasool's chest and slid it inside through the opening of the uniform shirt that Rasool was wearing- his top two buttons were undone. She could feel Rasool's hairy chest on her toes- they were tingling her toes. She slowly rubbed her toe between his chest and his right shoulder.

Rasool was closing his eyes shut in pleasure and opening them quickly again to focus on the road as he was driving. His cock was erect now with all the seduction & advances Malvika had made on him.

"Kya kar rahi ho aap madam? (Ma'am what are you doing?) said Rasool in Hindi as he moaned in a tone that explained he was getting really turned on.

"Bola to, thank you bol rahi hoon! (I am just thanking you)" replied Malvika in a seductive voice in hindi.

"Don't you like it Rasool? Should I stop?" teased Malvika as she chuckled.

Rasool looked at her face and shook his head in a no. He grabbed his cock with his right hand as he drove with his left hand on the steering. He was literally kneading his cock over the pants with his fist in excitement

"Can I stop the car?" Rasool begged as Malvika noticed a slight drool falling from the side of his mouth as he was panting. He was having a hard time doing both the things together- drive and enjoy Malvika's feet rubbing his body.

"Hahahaha!" Laughed Malvika. "Ok, but just for 5minutes!" she smiled and winked at Rasool.

Rasool immediately pulled the car to the side of the road and noticed an offroading path- he drove through it speedily, bouncing the suspension as they reached a deserted spot in a few minutes where he shut the engine off.

Malvika still had her left leg on Rasool's thigh and the right one inside his shirt on the chest. Her hands were comfortably placed on her thighs.

"Show me your cock!" ordered Malvika.

Rasool immediately obeyed, unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knee to reveal a thick 7" black circumcised penis. It looked unclean and filthy. No one could blame Rasool as he was not a clean man anyways- driving a cab day and night to earn his living. His job obviously didn't demand intimate hygiene.

Malvika ogled at his filthy cock. It was nasty but something made Malvika to keep looking at it.

"Madam, will you suck it once please?" Rasool pleaded.

Malvika was startled and her body twitched with excitement hearing Rasool ask for a blowjob. She quickly came to her senses and realised that she had started something and took it to a level where she might be unable to control Rasool anymore. She had the cock of her cab driver out, her feet were rubbing his body- there was no way in hell Rasool would let her go without fucking her dearly in exchange of the teasing she has caused to him.

But Malvika knew she can't fuck this degraded man on a highway. She knew she CAN'T fuck any degraded man AT ALL.

"Oh no.. wait a minute Rasool. NO!" she came back to her senses.

"I am sorry madam, but please.. you are so hot, please madam suck it once?" Rasool continued begging.

By this time Malvika had already taken her legs off Rasool's body and she was now sitting straight on the front passenger seat with her legs folded- looking at Rasool's fully erect cock from the side of her eyes.

"Rasool, I think we got carried away, I am not a woman like this. We need to stop. Please zip your pants and take me home safely!" said Malvika looking at her watch that showed 3pm. They were still a long way away from Mumbai and she didn't know exactly where she was. It was just a deserted road ending at farm fields with absolutely no one around.

Rasool was still drooling a bit as he looked at Malvika, he was rapidly moving his hand up and down the shaft of his rock hard cock imagining how Malvika will suck it?

Malvika took out her phone to check their GPS location. They were almost near Panvel and it was another 2-2.5 hours to go until she reached home.

"Madam???" cried Rasool.

Malvika shook her head for a 'NO' as she started wearing her leather flats again while her eyes were fixed on her phone.

Rasool continued beating his cock and constantly measured Malvika from head to toe. Her white salwar kurti was looking absolutely stunning on her in the sun shining through the side window. As the car ignition was turned off it was getting hotter inside the cab and Rasool could now smell Malvika's scent as she started sweating. He was still looking at her with a set of pleading eyes hoping to get a blowjob.

The cab was filled with a weird smell as Rasool was also sweating like a pig and Malvika had a buildup of sweat on her forehead and her underarms.

"Turn on the A/C Rasool!" Malvika ordered.

"I like your smell a lot madam, can you please do what you were doing earlier? At least touch it once?" pleaded Rasool.

Malvika looked at him as she took a whiff of the smell that had filled the cab- a mix of Rasool's sweat and his precum. She was turned on again. It was after many many months she was so close to a man who was naked in front of her stroking his cock vigorously.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Malvika

"Just whatever you were doing with your beautiful feet madam!" he replied as he stopped, gripped is cock with all his strength, released it and landed a tight slap on his cock head to ease the erection a bit. He was desperately hoping for Malvika to fold in and give her pussy to him, hence he didn't want to cum as yet.

"Alright!" she said but this time she didn' take off her flats. She turned her body to face Rasool and raised her legs when suddenly Rasool interrupted..

"Madam do you mind if I take off my clothes and we move to the rear seat?" Rasool requested with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Umm.. ok, if that could make it faster for you!" said Malvika.

Deep down, she was turned on but not because of Rasool. She was horny because of the situation she was in. She never realised that throughout her life she was missing something sexually. Reluctance to a man desperately wanting to fuck her actually made her pussy swell. She also never realised how teasing a man would be so pleasurable for her. But she definitely knew her limits- which included never fucking a degraded and unclean man like Rasool.

Malvika knew her class and the best she would do in such a situation to satisfy her lust would be to pleasure herself and let the man pleasure himself with a little help from her.

Malvika opened the door to get down when she saw Rasool jumping to the rear seat through the small gap between the front seats. He was a big guy and it took him some effort to make his way to the rear seat. As she got off the cab, she was amused with Rasool's horniness. She closed the front door and moved to the rear door to open it when she paused to notice Rasool taking all of his clothes off- he first took off the shirt, then his shoes and trousers and threw them on the rear parcel tray. He wasn't wearing any undergarments and Malvika could see his big & bulky hairy body curled in a corner waiting for her to get in.