Malvika's Tryst With Destiny Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door and sat on the rear seat as she gave a long gaze to Rasool's hard cock. His cock was oozing precum and looked cleaner than before- thanks to how Rasool had been rubbing and stroking it for the last 15 odd minutes. Malvika finished glancing at Rasool cock and looked up at his face. She smiled.

Rasool thought it as a cue and he lunged forward grabbing Malvika under her arms and tried to kiss her on the lips. Before their lips could meet- she immediately pushed him away and said furiously pointing a finger at Rasool- "NO! I will not do all of this. YOU will only do what I want you to do! Is it understood?" Rasool nodded in response as his right hand grabbed his cock.

"Yes madam!" he said disappointedly.

Malvika removed her stole and placed it on the seat in the front. She was now just in her salwar kurti and flats. Her hair were slightly tangled and she was combing them with her fingers as she looked at Rasool masturbating as he looked at her upper chest revealing through the kurti.

"Go fast! And squeeze your balls!" Malvika commanded.

Rasool complied as he noticed every inch of Malvika's body- straight sexy hair, an expensive diamond stud on her nose and green set of earrings that made her look a lot younger and hotter than a 31 years old. Her eyes had kohl on the lower eyelid and her lips were broad and flat shaped. She had pink lipstick on. As he moved his eyes down- Malvika's collar bones were clearly visible on the side of a thin and long neck which was barely the size of Rasool's forearms. Her kurti had an embroidered front, it was pure white in colour but it got crushed and wrinkled during the long journey. Her kurti's length ended above her knees, she wasn't wearing any ornaments on her neck. Her kurti's arms ended right between her elbows and wrist. She had beautiful long fingers with red nail paint though her hands were overall tiny. she had tribal design bangles on both the hands and an expensive watch on the right wrist. Below the kurti she had a salwar that was carefully ironed to create a pleat on the front and her salwar ended 3 inches above her ankles. Her feet were recently pedicured and the nails had the same matte red nail paint as her hands- the red nail paint contrasted her milky white skin very beautifully.

"Are you about to cum?" asked Malvika finally as she finished combing her hair with her fingers but Rasool was still beating his cock.

"Not yet madam, please help me!" Rasool started his rant again.

"Ok, but only once!" said Malvika as she turned and leaned back on the door raising her feet yet again but this time she kept them comfortably on Rasool's shoulders. She was still wearing her flats and didn't take them off this time. She dragged them down rubbing him through his chest till they reached his nipples and then back upwards. The hair on Rasool's chest were a dense forest that was creating friction when Malvika's flats were rubbing Rasool's chest. It was extremely painful for Rasool and Malvika was giggling as a dominant as she moved her legs up and down.

Rasool was still stroking his cock when he leaned slightly forward and tried to touch Malvika's thighs on the outside.

"No touching!" She commanded Rasool.

His face drooped. Seeing that Malvika said- "Ok, but not above the knee". Rasool's expressions changed to joy and he immediately grabbed Malvika's legs on the calves. He was now guiding Malvika's legs over his shoulder and chest.

Rasool then grabbed Malvika's feet, he unbuckled her flats and now was holding her bare feet in his hands. They were looking really tiny in Rasool's large hands but they were warm and really soft to touch for Rasool. Malvika continued her giggling as her shoes cane off.

He moved Malvika's feet to his chest and pressed her soles against his man-boobs as he let out a small moan.. "ahhh" and closed his eyes.

Malvika was looking up at him, her hands were on her tummy when she saw Rasool guide his feet down his belly straight to his groin and placed both of her feet on his cock head. Malvika couldn't balance and control her legs when they drifted and before she could realise- she was being made to rub Rasool's cock with her toes as he moved them around on his cock.

She wanted to retract her legs and scold Rasool for his forwardness but she didn't as she noticed pleasure building up on Rasool's face. She wanted to still satisfy him and herself. He opened his eyes which were now feasting on Malvika's sexy face. She continued letting Rasool have his way.

Suddenly Rasool bent forward and slided as he arched her legs under the knees and he now had his cock between the arches of Malvika's feet- ready for his first footjob. Before he could thrust his cock against Malvika's soft feet, this was the time she finally pulled her legs back and lightly kicked Rasool on the chest with her right foot.

"NO!!!" Malvika giggled.

"Please madam, please!" said Rasool as he again tried to grab Malvika's feet.

"NO!!!" Malvika shouted this time and Rasool understood that he will not get a footjob from her.

Once he settled, she placed her feet back on Rasool's chest. He was now rubbing every inch of her left foot with his hands trying to get the best feeling he could. He left his cock free and his cock muscles were just twitching to make it rise up and down.

He firmly pressed Malvika's feet against the chest again as he leaned himself forward a bit, arching her legs yet again. His cock touched the seat of the car. Rasool rubbed his bulge on the seat as he started his pelvic motion, his eyes closed and he was in heaven. Malvika was just looking at his sweaty face & smiling.

Rasool opened his eyes and brought Malvika's left toe near his mouth as he continued his pelvic movements on the seat. He gave a long lick on Malvika's sole that sent electricity down her legs right up to her pussy & nipples.

She moaned finally- "ahhh" as her pussy got wet & nipples hardened up from the way Rasool's tongue was moving around her toe. She placed her hands on her boobs which were small B-Cup, but her nipples inside her bra were small, dark and like antennas. Ofcourse Rasool didn't see them yet but he sure imagined what they looked like as they were hard and showing up even through her bra.

Rasool noticed Malvika getting comfortable and he stopped licking her toe. He placed the entire foot in his mouth and sucked it hard. Malvika's feet were tiny and the entire left toe was now inside Rasool's mouth as he suckled on it, he used his tongue around the gaps of her fingers. His left hand found his cock his & it was being stroked vigorously.

"Mmmm.. don't stop!" said Malvika as she closed her eyes in pleasure. Her hands were running over her chest & belly. She cupped her boobs.

Seeing her ready- Rasool let go of his cock & leaned forward with Malvika's toe still in his mouth to touch her pussy with his left hand over her salwar. Malvika gave a moan "ouch.. mmm!" and kept her eyes closed. Seeing no resistance from Malvika this time- he got a little bolder and entered his hand in Malvika's kurti to touch her belly and the lower seam of her bra. He noticed that she had a piercing on her navel; barely few people inc. Malvika's ex-husband only knew about it. And now Rasool got added to that list.

As he tried to raise Malvika's kurti up to get a better view of the belly button, Malvika grabbed the end of her Kurti to not allow Rasool to pull it up any further. With the other hand she pulled Rasool's hand out of her kurti.

"Ok this was enough.. I told you- NO TOUCHING!" she said.

"Ahh.. madam, please stop it. Let me fuck you! Come here!" said Rasool as he lunged forward and used his torso to spread Malvika's legs & placed his entire weight on her. His cock rubbed on Malvika's inner thigh which was still covered with her salwar.. the precum from Rasool's cock was dripping continuously and left wet patches here and there on her salwar.

Malvika was using all her power to push Rasool away but he was too heavy and strong for her petite body.

"NOOOO" screamed Malvika as Rasool dug his face on the side of her neck and placed a big chunk of her neck skin in his mouth. He sucked on it hard a few times, leaving a big hickey there as Malvika continued to struggle & break free. Rasool pinned Malvika's hands on the rear window. Rasool cock was directly in front of Malvika's pussy now- with only her salwar and underwear as the barriers. As he was nibbling on Malvika's neck, she was throwing her legs in the air trying to revolt but all in vain. Rasool's cock tip was pressing against her pussy now as he switched sides and moved to the right part of Malvika's neck.

"Grrr.. stop it Rasool, enough! Leave me!" Malvika grunged as she finally managed to push Rasool on the side and he fell in the leg space between the front and rear seat.

Malvika quickly crunched her belly to gather herself and sat up on the seat folding her legs near her breasts.

"I am sorry madam" Rasool came to his senses.

"I told you!" she said. "This was not what I want to do Rasool!" Malvika continued as a tear made its way down her eyes onto her sexy face.

"Wear your clothes, we are leaving! This is enough!" said Malvika with a frown as she picked up her stole from the front seat and cleaned Rasool's disgusting saliva from her neck.

"WTF Rasool.. ewww?" she exclaimed as she looked in the rear view mirror to check the two big red marks on both sides of her neck- one near her left shoulder and other near her right ear. She was furious now.

Rasool managed to get his big body up and sat on the seat again.. his cock was not hard anymore and it swung back and forth like a dead chicken head. His head was bowed in shame.

"I got carried away again madam!" he explained as he continued looking down, escaping Malvika's eyes.

"What the fuck are you waiting for Rasool? I am not going to suck or fuck you! Cum quickly now and let's leave!" said Malvika.

"That's why I was asking for your help madam! If you could just let me enter the tip in your mouth?" asked Rasool.

Malvika was turned on again as she listened to this degraded man pleading to her for oral sex. This was putting her in a very commanding position, bringing in a lot of control. She was thoroughly enjoying teasing Rasool and she was elated that he was obediently following every order barring the last one where he got carried away.

"Ok! But not with my mouth. Can I do it with my feet? Have you ever fucked a woman's feet?" asked Malvika.

Rasool jumped with joy.. "Can you also remove your salwar madam? Can I see your panties?" he continued with his demands.

"No, my clothes would remain on but you can touch me if you want there!" Malvika said pointing to her pussy, she knew that at least this way he would cum fast and in turn also satiate her lust that has been building up all this while.

"Now, first turn on the A/c" ordered Malvika.

A smirk came on Rasool's sad face. He quickly stretched himself to reach for the keys from between the front seats and cranked the engine. The car & A/c started.

Finally Rasool who was sweating like a pig in excitement calmed down as the temperature in the car dropped. Malvika was breathing much better & was not suffocated anymore.

"Can I touch your pussy madam?" asked Rasool.

"Mmm.. Ok.. but be nice to it!" Malvika replied as she licked her upper lip with her tongue.

Rasool raised his hand and went on to touch Malvika in slow motion. It was over clothes only but Rasool could make out that she was really wet the moment he touched her crotch.

"Madam are you wet?" Rasool asked, smiling at Malvika.

She was disgusted with the question but she wanted to tell Rasool that the situation was making her pussy juice flow and not him.

"Mmmm... dunno" she replied to Rasool.

"Rasool rubbed his first finger on the entire length of Malvika's crotch and his finger's tip became slightly sticky with Malvika's pussy secretions. He quickly took the finger to his mouth and sucked on it to taste. It was a bit salty but the smell was heavenly for Rasool.

"I will lick you down there?" asked Rasool as he polished his cock hand with his right palm.

"What???" Malvika was surprised and before she could speak more or react, Rasool grabbed her calves and dragged her towards him as his mouth bit her crotch and her back arched in reflex. She let out a shriek- "ohhh nooo".

Rasool was licking up all her sticky secretion as Malvika was trying to pull herself backward with her hands running up on the closed rear window that she had her head on. Rasool was crawling forward along with her- not to let her pussy and his mouth separate. She managed to sit up as her hands eventually reached the grab rail and she clung to it with both her hands.

Malvika was feeling extremely sensitive in her pussy as Rasool's facial hair penetrated her salwar and underwear fabrics to prick her labia. She gave out a loud moan- "Fffffffuck".

Rasool grabbed her thighs from the inside and parted her legs further and Malvika didn't resist.. she was feeling his warm tongue very superficially on her clitoris and this was making her go mad and weak in her knees. Rasool had no skill to eat a woman but he was randomly licking Malvika's crotch.

She spasmed and Rasool noticed Malvika's salwar got wet- the wetness started from her groin and flew until her knees. She had a mini orgasm and her toes were curled. Rasool tried to reach for her salwar strings but Malvika kept her hands over them and Rasool knew it was not allowed.

He got up and rested his back on the seat as he raised his leg to sit comfortably and started stroking his cock like a crazy person looking at the pleasure he had just delivered.

"Fuck.. madam I am going to cum on your face" He said as he stood up on one knee bringing the cock near Malvika's face.

"Ohhhh...I love you madam!" Rasool said as he almost reached climax, he pulled back the skin on his cock ready to cum.

Malvika' orgasm ended meanwhile. She was alert as she noticed Rasool standing up pointing his dick at her face. She ducked towards the side and Rasool sprayed his first cum shot on the door of the car, the next few drops just fell on the car seat as Malvika laughed at Rasool's ruined orgasm.

Rasool's eyes were closed as he orgasmed, he opened them to see that he missed his target which made his heart sink.

Rasool fell back on the car seat on his rear as he wiped the sweat on his forehead with the back of his right hand.

Makvika giggled as she raised her legs again & brought them to Rasool cock. She smashed his flaccid cock with her toes, played with it and in the process collected all the cum from his cock. She brought the toes near Rasool's face and said..

"I told you, no smartness. Now as a punishment- suck them again!" she had her middle finger in her mouth that she sucked on to as she said this.

Rasool obeyed and licked his own cum off Malvika's feet before he again took one of her toes in his mouth and sucked hard.

Suddenly, Malvika retracted her legs back quickly when they heard someone approaching. They saw 3-4 villagers coming their way after finishing the work on fields- it was almost 5pm- they have been pleasuring each other for the last 90 minutes.

"Come on, let's leave now!" said Malvika.

"Madam just once more please! They will not come this way!" Rasool didn't want to listen as he groped Malvika's legs.

"No! Let's go" said Malvika as she handed Rasool his shirt and trouser that she picked up from the parcel tray.

Rasool understood and quickly wore his trouser and shirt but he didn't have enough time to button up as he moved to the front seat through the gap. Just then someone knocked on the window next to Malvika and signaled to her to lower the window down.

"Gaadi kharab ho gayi kya madam? (Car trouble madam?)" One of the villagers spoke in hindi.

"Nahi, hum log bas ja rahe hain (We are just leaving!)" replied Malvika in Hindi as she lowered the window down a few inches and started wearing her shoes.

The second villager chuckled as he looked at Rasool and questioned in hindi.. "Kya kar raha tha madam ke saath? (What were you doing with her?)"

"Madam, zabardasti to nahi kar raha tha aapke saath?" Said the third one laughing as he looked at Malvika sitting in a shabby state, her bra strap showing & clothes all crumpled up.

"Rasool let's go!" said Malvika as she panicked and rolled up the window close.

Rasool started the car and drove away with a wheel spin. Malvika turned her head to look back and noticed that the three villagers were still laughing at a distance.

She was embarrassed. She got degraded to an extent that she almost fucked her cab driver and got caught. And the cherry on top of the cake was that she thoroughly enjoyed every single thing that happened over the last 90 minutes.

Malvika and Rasool didn't say anything to each other all along the way- until they were almost 2-3 minutes away from Malvika's home.

"Madam, thank you!" said Rasool as he looked at Malvika through the rear view mirror.

"I love you madam" he continued.

Malvika didn't reply, she just kept looking out of the window.

After a really long and eventful journey, they reached Malad. Malvika took out the cab fare from her purse and extended her hand through the front seats.

Rasool took the money as he gently caressed her hand with his fingers. Electricity ran through Malvika's body yet again but she was really tired and ashamed of her actions.

"Will you be alone at home? Can I come up with you for a chai?" Rasool asked as he was hoping for more action tonight.

Malvika didn't reply again as she grabbed her bag, slung it over her shoulders and opened the door to get down.

"Madam, I love you!" said Rasool as she quickly deboarded the cab and rushed inside her apartment complex gate. Few hawkers heard Rasool and spoke in a hush tone with each other as Malvika raced to avoid their stares. She got to her building, climbed the stairs, scrambled to find the keys and her hands trembled as she placed them in the keyhole. She opened the latch and swung the door closed behind her when she entered. She took her flats off and threw them to the side of the door.

She was breathing fast. Her lust has ashamed her today. Her clothes were smelling of sex, there were few spots of precum & cum on her clothes that she was getting a disgusting feeling from.

She rushed to the bathroom and quickly opened the shower and stood under it with her clothes on as she rubbed the cum stains on her clothes. Water was streaming down her toned body and washing all of Rasool's grime off her. Her kurti and salwar clung to her body as they got completely wet.

She took the wet kurti off and threw it in the wash basin. She unhooked her bra and placed it right above the kurti. She then took off her salwar and underwear and placed them on top of the pile.

She was standing naked under the shower now. Just one thought ran through her head..

'WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE MALVIKA???'

To be continued...!!