Malvika's Tryst With Destiny Pt. 01

Story Info
Malvika realised that reluctance and teasing makes her horny.
10.7k words
4.71
31.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All characters in this story are 18+ years old.

This story is inspired from some of my deepest fantasies & experiences that I have had as a female living alone in a posh suburb of Mumbai, India. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this story that focuses on how the protagonist started embracing her sexual inclinations towards femdom, reluctance & exhibition.

Please do take a minute to rate this story and leave a comment if anything could be improved / new elements that could shape the story further to your liking. Constructive criticism & feedback as always are most welcome.

Please enjoy..!

Love,

Enigmatic_Ecstasy

________________

Malvika was returning home to Mumbai after dropping her 5 years old daughter Ishita to Pune at her father's place. It was a Friday afternoon, she looked at her watch- it showed 12:30pm; still a long day ahead for her.

Malvika was professionally successful but her personal life was quite shattered- ever since she separated from her husband two year back. They were highschool sweethearts who married each other against their families' wishes. They eventually settled in Pune and had a loving daughter together before her husband was swept away by another woman from his office- the one he had an extra-marital relationship with. When Malvika came to know about her husband's ordeal- she just couldn't take it. She confronted him outright and decided to separate and take her daughter away with her to Mumbai while her husband shamelessly moved in with his girlfriend in Pune. They never tried to make things better and just accepted that they weren't meant for each other. They didn't divorce each other for the sake of their daughter Ishita's future but they never spoke comfortably ever since they separated. There was absolutely nothing left in the marriage to work on or revive and Malvika didn't want to give another chance to love.

A couple of months after separation- Malvika moved to Mumbai along with her daughter and restarted her career as an HR with a reputed Indian multinational. During the pandemic, she spent her weekdays sitting at her home office desk, working continuously for hours & attending back to back meetings on Zoom with her teams. Ever since she moved to Mumbai- she lived a boring and depressed lifestyle. During and after the pandemic it was even worse- almost zero physical interaction with anyone throughout the week. She didn't have any friends in Mumbai and used to keep herself reserved and private around colleagues and neighbours. The only free time she used to get in evenings & on weekends used to go into entertaining her daughter, dropping her for hobby classes and running errands or doing chores to make a comfortable living out of her small 2 bedroom apartment in Malad, Mumbai.

Today was a different day though- Malvika finally took some time off from the office for an entire week. She wanted to unwind and just be with herself. Her ex-husband was going to take care of their daughter Ishita in Pune and spend a few weeks with her. Malvika was finally glad to find time for herself; her plan for the three days over weekend revolved around catching up on sleep, hitting the gym, binge watching Netflix and pampering herself in the spa.

Malvika turned 31 years old in August '22. She was known as a headstrong woman, a Leo who would take no nonsense from anyone. She was slim & extremely fair skinned- as her roots originated from North India but her grandfather settled in Maharashtra in 1960s. She maintained herself very well, her skin was still like a girl in her 20s- always glowing and always fresh. She was a classy lady- always dressed to impress and turn heads. With kohl usually on her lower eyelid, her go-to clothing used to be a classy tight salwar kurti & all her kurtis' arm length ended right between her elbow and wrist, her salwar always a tightly fitted her legs with a fold crease in the front. She loved wearing comfortable open toe leather flats and a silver classic anklet on her right ankle. She had beautiful, well manicured and pedicured hands and feet, all her nails were painted in red. Her nose was pierced- that always sported a diamond stud which made her even classier and terribly hot.

She was on her way back to Mumbai in the cab when her phone rang. It was Rashi- one of her colleagues and immediate reportee. Apparently there had been some goof up at work. She picked the phone.

"Hello, It's Malvika" she started the conversation.

"Hi, Malvika, Rashi here.. I know you are on leave but can we speak for a quick 2 minutes?"

"What happened?" replied Malvika.

"There has been a flag for misconduct, one of the female associates has complained to the hotline about her manager's misbehaviour with her." Rashi continued.

"Go on, I am listening!" said Malvika after a long sigh.

"So apparently this manager passed some profane remarks in a small sales group meeting about one of his subordinate's appearance- specifically focusing on how her blouse should show her cleavage during client meetings and how she should sleep with her clients to get business." finished Rashi.

"What was exactly said?" questioned Malvika.

"As per the complaint, he said and I quote- "I don't fuckin' care if you have to lower your blouse to show a cleavege, or allow the client to get a feeling down there- I want this deal closed and your targets achieved. If you are unable to, please put your papers down!"" Rashi spoke in a single breath.

Malvika raised her brows- "Wow! Seriously? Please get a statement from the manager as well, get everyone in the room interviewed for the integrity of the statements filed in the complaint and see if they match with his statements. Then let's start the formal procedure for disciplinary action on the complaint" replied Malvika

"Send a report to me by Monday, I will go through it next week and let's take this up once I am back in office the week after '' Malvika continued.

"Sure! I am on it, you have a good time off!!" stated Rashi before disconnecting.

Malvika looked outside the cab window while she was running the scene that Rashi explained on the call- it was in her head. Her mind was reenacting how the conversations in that room must have flown. She was empathising with the female colleague on what she would have felt at the moment her manager made the derogatory remarks.

Her heart on the other hand was actually focused on what would have happened if that female employee under immense sales pressure would have taken her manager's threat seriously and actually begged for business in lieu of sexual favours to a potential client?

Devoid of sex for months- Malvika was imagining herself in that female colleague's place- dressed in a black long dress- discussing the deal & contract with a 50 years old man in his corner office; dropping her blouse low for the oldie to see and bending to pick up a fallen pen- thus exposing the cleavage & panties to the potential client. She imagined how aroused the client would have been? How he would have ogled at her? How would he have tried touching her?

Malvika was futher driven into the thoughts of how she would have at best settled for only a handjob to the oldie to crack the sales deal- but never an oral or penetrative sex.

Malvika was imagining an old person's semi-hard cock in her hand, she imagined gently but tightly stroking it in a continuous rhythm while her other hand rested on the old man's pot belly as he moaned loudly and ejaculated within few seconds in her hand- just a few of drops of cum that she carefully cleaned off her fingers using a tissue paper as the old man spanked her ass and picked up the business contract documents to sign and seal the deal.

Malvika's thoughts drove a strong rush of lubrication down her pussy, she felt her panty had a big damp spot that might have been showing through her white and semi-transparent salwar. Malvika immediately felt vulnerable and adjusted her kurti to cover up the spot as she crossed her legs and started to look out of the cab window again. Her hands that were nicely manicured and had red matte nail paint were clenched together between her thighs. She was dressed in a pure white salwar kurti that was very neatly ironed. She was wearing a pink & red flower pattern chiffon stole around her neck that was contrasting amazingly with her completely white attire. Her open toe flats were minimalist leather ones, tan coloured with straps going in a v-shape across her upper side of the foot and buckling up behind her legs- above her heels.

As she looked out of the window- it was a scenic view outside- misty and romantic. If given a chance Malvika would have loved to sit in the front seat of a fast car in the company of a handsome guy but here she was cursing her luck and life. She was shifting her rear continuously on the seat to find a comfortable spot; the cab was dirty & was not comfortable enough for her standards. She would have booked an SUV but she very well knew the costs of surviving in Mumbai. Hence she has been compromising a lot for herself, and saving wherever she could to support the best lifestyle for her daughter and for sending her to a good college in future.

As Malvika settled on a good position and sat comfortably, she glanced at her cab driver. He was a middle aged guy, possibly in his late 40s. He looked like he came to Maharashtra from somewhere in the north- to find a better living. He wore a thick pair of spectacles & a stubble on his face, dressed in a white uniform of shirt-trouser and had a green towel over his right shoulder. He was overall large and bigger than an average Indian man, maybe 6"2' or 6"3'. He looked like he was almost twice as big as Malvika who was quite petite & slim compared to him- she was just 5'3" tall and in the 40 kg range of weight.

As Malvika was gauging her cab driver's build, he looked through the rear view mirror to find Malvika's eyes looking right back at him. She quickly looked away.

"Are you ok madam?" He spoke in broken English with a classic North Indian accent.

"Yes! Thank you! But can we stop somewhere to stretch our legs?" asked Malvika.

"Stop here or highway restaurant madam?" questioned the cab driver.

"We can stop here if you are ok with it!" said Malvika.

The cab driver pulled over after the next turn as the Ghat area started. He parked his car on the side of the road. Malvika got down from the cab and walked slightly away. She lit up a cigarette and took a couple of puffs as she was stretching her legs and arms. She looked back to see the driver as he comfortably stood leaning on the front passenger door looking at Malvika. When their eyes met- he looked away.

"What's your name?" asked Malvika.

"Ahh.. Rasool madam, my name is Rasool" he replied.

"How long have you been driving a cab?" asked Malvika.

"20 years madam.. I came from Palanpur, Himachal and now I live in Pune with my wife and 4 kids. I just know how to drive car and it pays for my kids' school fees" Rasool replied in broken English..

"Sure! 20 years of driving a cab and you haven't seen a woman smoke before?" asked Malvika as she noticed Rasool was still ogling her after answering her last question.

"Sss.. sorry memsaab" replied Rasool and he quickly got back inside the cab at his driver seat and waited patiently until Malvika finished her smoke.

"Let's go!" said Malvika as she opened the rear passenger door and climbed in. She had her hair open, completely straight and pulled towards the front with length ending a few inches below her boobs. They swayed together as she sat down on the rear passenger seat.

Rasool cranked the engine and off they went again on their way back to Mumbai. Malvika adjusted her stole, crossed her arms & legs and rested her head on the window looking at the scenic view outside.

She passed out in the cab for a good 30 minutes and when she woke up she realised that her stole had gotten unwrapped & had fallen on her lap exposing her upper chest and a small cleavage. Her white bra strap on her right shoulder & both her collar bones were clearly visible given to her very slim yet curvy body & the broad neck kurti that she was wearing. She quickly scrambled and re-adjusted her kurti and stole. She looked up to Rasool and he was driving looking straight ahead. Then suddenly she realised his rear view mirror had been adjusted to focus on her chest area. She kept looking at Rasool through the rear view mirror and caught him red handed looking at her within a minute.

"Keep your eyes on the road ahead!" spat Malvika.

She was irritated but couldn't do much as she was stuck with this pervert for a few hours. 10 minutes later they were swaying on the Ghat road when Malvika started retching. She was having a bad case of motion sickness.

"Please stop the car!" she jumped up.

Rasool quickly looked back at her & pulled over. Malvika opened the door and puked all over the side as she crawled out of the car. She continued for a minute and as her sickness subsided, she realised a hand was rubbing her back while another one was holding her hair. It was Rasool.

He rubbed a little more as Malvika looked up at him. His face told her that he was genuinely concerned. Or was he just a perverted opportunist? Thoughts were running in Malvika's head when she got another reflex and puked again. Rasool went back to the car to fetch some water and returned with a half filled bottle that Malvika raised to her mouth, placed her saucy pink lips on the opening and gulped it half way in one go when she realised- Rasool might require some water for himself as well.

"Thank you!" she said returning the 1/4 filled bottle back to Rasool. He quietly took it and placed it in the driver door bottle holder.

"Do you want a mint?" Rasool asked as he leaned in and opened his glove compartment to take out a few mint drop candies and offered them on a flat palm to Malvika as she sat on the rear seat.

Malvika took a couple of candies, tore the wrapper for one and popped it in her mouth.. sucking slowly at it making a popping suck sound like "tch tch tch" as she pouted while she enjoyed the candy. Her lips had a light pink lipstick and Rasool just kept looking at her lips.

"Please drive carefully and slowly!" said Malvika.

"Madam, why don't you sleep? Maybe it will help with motion sickness!" suggested Rasool. "You can come to the front seat, recline it & sleep comfortably!" He continued pointing towards the seat next to him.

"Thanks but no thanks! I am quite comfortable back here!" replied Malvika as she felt awkward with Rasool's forwardness.

"Or you can keep your feet here on the arm rest and lie back comfortably if you want madam!" Rasool suggested an alternate option..

Malvika thought it would be ok to do so and she leaned back and slided her bottom forward. She took off her sexy flats and raised both her toned legs, placed her left foot on the rear side of the arm rest and crossed the other foot over as she straightened her body.

As she placed her feet up, she looked at how her white salwar's length ended exactly three inch above her ankles. She admired her beautiful milky white feet, they were boney, silky smooth and her skin was glowing. She realised her silver anklet was up for display to the poor driver so she changed her leg arrangement and placed her left leg over the right to hide the anklet.

As the cab moved, there was a pattern of sunlight that filtered through the cab's windshield & was falling on her legs- moving slowly from her toes up her knees. As she watched herself, she felt the car swing on hairpin bends.. she thought it would be better to close her eyes and catch a nap until they reach Mumbai.

Malvika quickly passed out within a few minutes.

They were halfway to home when she woke up to the slight tickle on the side of her right foot. They seem to have passed the Ghat roads and now the car was running in a straight line. Malvika was still feeling the tickle of something rubbing on the edge of her feet, she peeked through her closed eyes to see- Rasool was comfortably rubbing his left elbow on her sexy feet as he used the same hand to maneuver the steering. He was looking behind in the rear view mirror at Malvika every other second.

His elbows felt rough yet warm and were sending the tingling sensation up Malvika's legs straight to her inner thighs. Malvika kept her eyes closed and wondered if he might have been accidentally touching her feet so she gave a sigh and shifted her legs slightly away from Rasool while keeping her eyes closed.

Rasool noticed the movement and kept his eyes on the road for a few minutes. He again looked through the mirror a while later and noticed that Malvika had her eyes well closed and she appeared like sleeping- in fact she really wasn't as she was peeking through her eyes & watching Rasool.

Rasool's left elbow stretched out to reach Malvika's feet again and he was now leaning while sitting on the driver seat which made it clear to her that he deliberately was touching her legs. Soon his touches from the elbow became bolder and he was rubbing his elbow on her ankle and her lower legs. Malvika got startled as she realised her cab driver was taking advantage of her sleeping & was molesting her.

She opened her eyes to see that both of Rasool's hands were completely off the steering wheel and the car was just driving straight. His left hand's back was now caressing her legs & his right hand was not visible from Malvika's angle as he looked at Malvika through the rear view again- his mouth was open and eyes squinted. Just then Rasool realised that Malvika had woken up and she was staring back at him groggily.

He quickly readjusted himself, and kept both hands on the steering wheel right after he pulled the green hand towel that hung on his shoulder and placed it on his legs.

Malvika clearly saw the move and noticed that Rasool's right hand was wet between the fingers which left a smear on the steering wheel as well.

'Fuckin' pervert!' she thought. "What were you doing?" Malvika sharply questioned.

"Ahh.. nothing madamji, what happened?" Rasool sheepishly questioned Malvika back.

Malvika took her legs off the centre armrest, crouched forward to sit upright, and then leaned forward quickly & got between the front seats to see a huge bulge on Rasool's groin area but it was carefully covered with the hand towel. Rasool was sweating- he was clearly caught red handed jerking off to Malvika's feet & her pretty face.

"Stop the car right now!" said Malvika

"What happened madam?" replied Rasool

"Just pull over behenchod!" Malvika cursed in hindi

Rasool pulled the car over to the side on the deserted stretch of the 6 lane expressway. Milestone said that Mumbai was still 90km away but Malvika and Rasool were in a tricky situation and thus the remaining journey looked tough.

"I will ask again- what were you doing?" said Malvika as she slammed the rear left passenger door close after alighting from the cab. She moved to the front passenger window from outside as Rasool rolled it down; she gripped the door strongly to lean forward on the door and entered her head inside.

It was a very awkward situation for both. Malvika was furious as her milky skin on the face turned red, her nostrils were flaring.

She bent & picked up a stone on the ground and aimed it towards Rasool.. "Get off the car you madarchod" she cursed again in Hindi as she fumed.

"Rasool quickly snapped her seat belt loose and opened the door. His trousers were unbuttoned and unzipped, he was clearly not wearing any underwear inside. As he got off his seat, he quickly zipped his trousers and raised both of his large hands in the air.