All Comments on 'Mama Gem Becomes a Unicorn'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gentle Sharing

Great story of gentle sharing between generations. We never get to old to want enjoyment from one another, only to bitter or angry or selfish to share.

NegamerguyNegamerguyalmost 4 years ago

Great story!

I hope there is more to come with these three. 5 stars and a fav!

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
"Delicious !"

"Beautiful, delicious and sexy! I do want to read more like this. You are truly a Mistress of the erotic tale and I am a hugely turned on fan! Sincerely Mike. P. S. More please?" ~ Lovely compliment, thank you Mike, x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gem's Sensual Revival

An amazing literal record of the gift of Sexual Pleasure and Satisfaction to an otherwise sexless woman. The sensual suspense was thoroughly embellished so that the reader must always be breathlessly awaiting how the next erotica would advance the plot. The reader is always left with their own needs to be gratified!

Spider1Spider1almost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Graceful, well-paced, infinitely human and damn hot!! Bravo!

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next part maybe

Thank you all for leaving a comment, it does help me see if a second part is wanted. Finn does have a younger brother called Fergal, I think he could turn up in the next story.

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
"Well done!"

"The imagery you’ve created throughout: the festival goers and participants - present and past; Gem in her colourful personality, past and striped witch-like nylons; Anvi, as a child, alone with one of the rabbits on her lap; Finn and Anvi prepping for the meet-up; and the event in the tent - definitely the tailored moments the three shared AND lived within themselves, is nothing short of amazing." ~ Comment by Disago.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago
I Loved It !

You showed a GREAT love from all of them *s

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

I loved it. Except I want more. There's so much possibility. I love the characters, the set up. The whole thing.

THANKS

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

I cried reading this. So sweet and sad at the same time. Gem deserves to be happy and feel loved.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 2 years agoAuthor

A much-appreciated comment sent to me: .'Brilliant. I loved it so much, especially since there are not many stories involving over 60. I thank you so much for this story, I loved it. Warm, loving and sensual greetings from Janhen (male over 60).'

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent! Love the mature/youth couple aspect, fun humor, even disabled o diversity acceptance. Van traveler community. This story was a fabulous read. More from Mama Gem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's a great story showing plenty of love and passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.