Mama Mia

Story Info
Vicky and Vinny.
11.7k words
4.59
26.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
554 Followers

This story has an underlying Incest and Lesbian theme.

This is a story about Sophia, and her twins Vincent and Victoria.

Narrator is Sophia's friend and her boss - Mary.

enjoy...

-----

vicky

This is a story of Sophia and her beautiful family. A beautiful Italian actress turned manager - my personal manager.

Vincent and Victoria are twenty-year-old twins. They both live with their mother Sophia.

Back in the day, Sophia was a talented Italian actress who had done some superb work in a couple of Italian films.

A big-shot American director, while vacationing in Italy, met her at a party. Sophia showed a rare gullible side and followed the director to Hollywood. She was assured many enticing roles, and a fabled career was sure to follow.

Their romance that started at a party in Amalfi, Italy ended in Hollywood, California, soon after she got pregnant. She had barely gotten any roles before the director lost interest in her and shed her like old clothes and moved on to newer things. She did make some good press as a foreign celebrity vying for a foothold in the ever-competitive world of Hollywood.

Besides some initial break, the director did gift her with progeny. Barely twenty-one herself, Sophia was blessed with fraternal twins, and she named them Vincent and Victoria. They went by Vinny and Vicky; born at the turn of the century, they turned out to be true millennium kids.

Sophia got herself a soft shoulder in the form of another budding actress, that's me. Like Sophia, I was also trying to establish myself in Tinseltown at the same time. In a way, I owed a lot to Sophia for my modest success because I got forewarned into what could be possible if I was not forever ready.

I met Sophia around the studios when I was circling the directors without so much as an agent. Even though she had the arm of the director at the time and ahead of me in roles that she had done, she was extremely kind to me. We struck a chord almost instantly, and we used to hang around often. When she got pregnant, I lost touch with her. During her pregnancy, Sophia went silent and went missing. The director cold-shouldered her after she got pregnant. Around that time, the director took a shine at me. Had I not known about Sophia, I would be a goner. Instead, I used the attention and the opportunity to capitalize on the situation and bagged myself a juicy role. Followed by another. Over time it developed into a modest career.

After a few years, quite a few roles later, I reconnected with Sophia and begrudgingly felt I should not have left her side. She was spiraling down, with no husband and two kids, in a foreign country, too proud to go back to Italy. I worked with her and slowly got her out of the hole. Over time she became my best friend. She was also my bridesmaid at my wedding. She was right beside me when Reggie was born. She held my hand when I got divorced.

In time, she became my north star. I had made her my manager and agent. Having got established, I continued to get roles, and Sophia worked diligently not to let my marital issues rock my career. Did I mention she was many times more beautiful than me, still is. Her eyes were magnetic. She could virtually speak with them. She had high cheekbones that dived into magnificent, full lips. Her black hair were slightly curly and went down her shoulders until her breasts. Her oval face was perfect and her skin mildly tanned. Her breasts were full and well proportioned on her five-foot-eight-inch frame. An extra-slim waist and toned hips sat atop carved thighs. She was a complete model-actress before she blew it on the idiot of a director.

Over time, when people from the trade would see her with me, they were amazed at how she let go of the industry so easily, and offers came to her. But, she was so stung with the experience that she deflected all the attention towards me. After all, she was my manager and best friend.

My divorce left me with good money, and I had a comfortable life. A decent acting career helped. Reggie and I lived in a large house with a couple of staff and a chef. Sophia and her kids live in an apartment I used to live in just before my marriage. I had bought the apartment before marriage, and when I shifted in with my husband, I implored on Sophia to shift into a slightly larger apartment with two bedrooms than where she was putting up. It worked out well for her. After my divorce, I got the house from my ex, and the arrangement stuck.

Sophia was aging beautifully, and she is two years older than me. She never took on another client apart from me, and I stuck with her. I did make sure she was well compensated, but after her early run as a socialite, she shed the garb and lived a content life and saved well for her children. As I was busy most of the time, she also virtually raised Reggie along with her own two children. Reggie was five years younger than the twins.

When her children were young, the two-bedroom apartment looked more than sufficient. Vicky and Vinny took one, and Sophia took the other. Barring a couple of times, during a rare fight between siblings that usually lasted between a day to a week, the matter of separate rooms for the twins had never come up. They shared the room and slept in separate beds on either end of the room, with a chest of drawers in between.

When both had turned eighteen, Vinny announced he wanted to be an actor and did not want to attend college. Vinny always had a crush on me, while growing up. It might have also influenced his decision in some manner. I doubt if the twins knew much about their Mother's stunted career as an actor. Vicky was always known to be a good artist and was going to go to a local college. She had a partial scholarship, not good enough for her to leave home yet. Vinny became Sophia's next project. He started taking acting classes and did some part-time roles in theatre. With roles came confidence, and Vinny started buffing up as well. In a little over a year, he had bagged a respectable part in a youth musical TV series, thanks to Sophia's network and his acting skills. He made barely any money for it though and did the part for getting a toe-hold into the acting world. The first season was shot, and the production house was considering extending the series.

At twenty, he was waiting for his big break. His twin sister, on the other hand, was making an impression at her college. She sketched like a professional and was improving her lines.

Life changed for Sophia one blessed late evening when I dragged her from her apartment because I had to go to the airport for a flight to Texas for a shoot. My car did not come on time, and I called Sophia to give me a drop. Her apartment was just a few miles from my house.

She got out at eleven in the evening to drive me to the airport. She told the twins, she was going to the airport and would be late and they should not wait up for her. Before she could make it to my home, my car had arrived. Midway to my home, I called her mobile to tell her to go back home, which she did. At eleven-thirty, she was back in her apartment.

When she turned the main door keys, she could clearly hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. At first, she could not believe there could be anyone in her home having sex, with the kids around in the apartment. The sounds were clear, and she realized Vinny and Vicky were involved. The rumpus was picking up with each passing second.

Vicky was moaning loudly, "Ooooh, brother, Ooooh."

Vinny followed that up with, "huh, hhh, huh."

Sophia looked at them, humping on the drawing-room sofa. From her vantage point, only the bouncing back of Vinny was visible. Neither Vicky nor Vinny, could see their Mother because of the backrest. They thought they were taking advantage of their Mother's absence for a couple of hours.

Even though there was no doubt as to who was on the sofa and what they were doing, Sophia still moved to the side to get a look, more in disbelief than inquisitiveness.

Sophia was so shocked that she froze at the sight of her children fucking right in front of her. From her view behind them, she could see Vinny's cock going in and coming out with each hump. As she stood frozen, their grunts became louder.

Vinny, "now, now."

Vicky responded, "cum in me, cum in me. ooooh."

The fact that Vicky was asking Vinny to cum inside her pussy, shook the hell out of Sophia, and she shouted.

"Vinnyyyyy." Sophia shouted.

Vinny was so down the slope that he could not figure out who was shouting his name and where was the voice coming from. All he could hear was an impassioned loud voice of his name; in his mind, it was from an inviting Vicky under him.

"Huhhhhhh," was his response.

Realizing that probably he had not recognized her voice, or her shout, Sophia moved towards their side.

She stepped forward and came between the sofa and the center table in the drawing-room. Her presence was no longer a doubt.

She stood next to them shouting, "Vinnnnyy."

Vicky below him went blank.

Vinny was on the verge of cumming, and his pelvis like a motor continued to pump, even as he looked up to his mother.

It took only a couple of pushes, and he started spurting inside his sister. With each spurt inside her, he shoved involuntarily.

By the time he stopped, his business inside his sister was done. His shoves slowed, and he reluctantly withdrew. There was no way Vicky could climax; a few seconds later, and she would have also been in a no-retreat position, but the timing of her mother blunted her orgasm. Her pussy spasmed, cringed as Vinny climaxed inside her, but she lay limp, looking into her Mother's face.

When Vinny got off of her, he stood up and tried to look for his jeans and t-shirt. In his dumb rationale, he chose to pull his t-shirt on first with his cream-laden dick hanging in front of him; all the while trying to avoid eye contact with his mother.

As Sophia glared at him in rage, unable to find words to describe her anger, Vinny eventually got his jeans up. Vicky slipped on the dress she previously had on, covering her enough.

Her natural response should have been rage, shouting, crying, and bellowing, but Sophia was dumbstruck and stunned. She sat back on the table, unable to move about in the room. Her feet felt heavy, like a stone.

As a single mother, she had been the bedrock of the family. Sophia was a strong woman, she was beautiful, and her children looked up to her, in every manner. She had never felt disrespect, neither was she ever disappointed in her children.

Vicky and Vinny were always close; twins most usually are. But their closeness was never construed as sexual. They were always touchy, feely, and open; having grown up in a common room in a rather small apartment, they were also very comfortable with each other's partial nudity, which was not voluntary, but it grew upon them naturally. In time, they had started exploring, and they had been screwing for almost an year albeit only occassionally.

The next morning, Sophia resolved to discuss it and the family gathered in the drawing-room.

"Why?" was Sophia's straightforward and simple question.

Even while Vinny and Vicky had been up for hours in the night to face the onslaught in the morning, their Mother's one-word question remained unanswerable with a reasonable response.

They mumbled this and that, and somewhere in between sentences, Vinny mentioned, "we were just exploring."

The fact that it was merely a sexual exploration, and not something deeper or serious somewhat sat with Sophia as logical with two hormonal youngsters.

Vicky offered, "Mom, we aren't serious with this. It was more for fun than anything else."

With each loosening muscle in their mother, the twins trekked this line and eased her further.

Sophia said, "I am disappointed in you both. This must stop now. This instance and we must not discuss it any further."

The talk down was over for the time being. But Sophia was glum for quite a while after that. She spoke very little and was sullen for many days.

Both Vicky and Vinny worked on her and slowly brought her to her normal self with assurances and their best behavior.

When I saw Sophia dull, I queried her, "are you doing ok, Sophia."

She responded, "yes, I am ok. Just worried about Vicky and Vinny."

"O. They are the best kids, and you know it. They are both smart and will do well, i'm sure." I said, "stop worrying."

About a month later, Sophia could not trust her ears, and she had to see for herself to believe it.

She was sleeping, and somewhere in the middle of the night, she heard a loud thump. She had in her mind, believed that she had gotten an assurance from Vinny and Vicky that their lovemaking had stopped.

She walked the ten feet from her door to theirs and opened their door without knocking.

Vicky was on Vinny, and she was bucking on him like a cowgirl and moaning, "mmmm," probably with her lips between her teeth, trying to stay silent.

The single bump, moments earlier, was because of a book having got knocked down from the table when the lovers had turned upside down with Vicky trying to ride her twin brother. Not paying heed to the noise they made, in the dim of the night, cost them dear, with Sophia coming around to their room.

A repeat conversation the next morning.

"Why now?" asked Sophia, exasperated.

"Sorry, mom. Once in a while, we do it to hold on to the urge. It's a passing thing." Vinny replied. He looked nonchalant in his response as if his transgression was relative to take a car out for a ride without parental permission.

Trying to recollect whether she actually got a commitment from them to not go ahead with their lovemaking. She remembered there wasn't any such conversation. Which basically meant they have been at it even after their mother has come to know of it.

This made her furious. But so much had happened that her efforts of mere talking, seemed little more than bluster at the time. She harrumphed and hissed but could not think of what should be done under the circumstances.

They were both adults, and throwing both of them out of the house did not seem like a swell idea. Throwing one out would mean worse, when both were clearly at fault.

Eventually by late that night, she came up with a solution.

"Vicky!" she shouted from her room.

Vicky joined her mother in the bedroom, dressed for the night in a very short nightdress.

Even for a normal day, Vicky's nightdress would be frowned upon; a slip kind of nightwear with no bottom. Her panties were visible where her nightdress ended, flowing wide around her hips.

Vicky, cocked her hips and stood on one leg, arching her other, inadvertently - while standing in her Mother's doorway, awaiting instructions.

Sophia, rolling her eyes, "no wonder," mumbling while straightening herself into one side of the bed.

Vicky wondered what was going on, but knew better to keep shut.

"you are sleeping here, young lady," Sophia patted the other part of the bed as if Vicky was indeed a twelve-year-old who needed to be told what 'sleeping here' means.

Vicky stomped off to her room, without answering. Sophia mistook it for revolt and shouted behind her, "Vicky!" Sophia was not in a negotiating mood.

If there was ever a doubt in her mind, it was set right by the tone. Vicky joined her mother in a matter of a couple of minutes, bringing along with her a plush toy that she could not sleep without.

As was her habit, from early childhood days, the plush toy bear would take the corner of the bed, and Vicky would nestle between the bear and the wall next to her bed, finding a snug position before falling asleep. Times changed, and her behavior in bed sexually may have evolved but her habit of holding the toy bear while sleeping had stuck. She felt comfortable.

Before morning, Vicky was nestled into her mother instead of the bear, and Sophia's arm was around Vicky's back, holding onto her.

Sophia smiled when she woke up in the morning, forgetting her anger at the transgression by the twins.

Over the next few days, Vicky felt comfortable sleeping between her mother and her bear, often switching sides to hold on to her mother instead of the bear.

Vicky's nightwear was always skimpy, and Sophia's was always appropriate. Sophia did take off her nightgown each night, and her nightie was varied. Often conservative but some of them plunging neck and with some net or embroidered around the top.

Habitually, Vicky would find herself snuggling into her mom each morning and her mom holding her in a half embrace when she got up. Over weeks, Vicky's favourite nightie on her mom was a satin red nightie that while covered her well, felt superb under Vicky's hand when she cuddled into her her mom at night. The silk was slippery under her fingers, and she loved moving her fingers and her hands around while holding her mom in the nightie.

Sophia paid no attention to the loving daughter and smiled every day when she found Vicky snuggling into her, instead of her bear.

All was normal in the house, and Sophia had this nagging feeling that never left her head whenever she was not at home that her kids were at it like rabbits in heat. Only when she was home, and things seemed normal, did she sighed in relief.

Her interception technique seemed to have worked well. At work, she was often distracted and would leave early to ensure that she was home before the siblings got together in the evening. At times she, subconsciously, made surprise early returns from work to be double sure.

It was three weeks later, something strange happened. Both Sophia and Vicky lay facing each other with Vicky's head in the crook of Sohpia's arm. It had happened before that they found themselves in an embrace while sleeping, but it wasn't sexual until that night. Vicky's face firmly lodged inside her mother's bosom.

Somewhere in the night, Vicky involuntarily brought her left hand up and peeled the nightie off from her Mother's right breast. She pulled her head inches behind while doing so. Sophia automatically pulled Vicky back onto her breast. Her lips were firmly plastered on her Mother's supple, soft and warm breast, topped by a nipple pressing on the side of her lips.

Vicky did what was natural in her mind; she opened her lips and firmly got Sophia's nipple in the mouth and left it there.

Sophia in her half-sleep did not connect the dots enough to shake herself off from the soothing feeling. Her hand behind Vicky's head comforted her daughter.

Moments later, Vicky was sucking slowly on her mother's nipple. Slow sucks at first, no sharp pulls. Vicky took her full nipple in the mouth and sucked all the way around the areola, and pulled her lips out to narrow down on the nipple. On her way there, she encountered a slight pimply roughness around the nub, but it did not stop her from aiming for the harder nipple.

Vicky opened her lips and pressed forward and pulled back, closing her lips on the nipple, repeatedly. Her constant up and down movement was blocked by Sophia, who held Vicky's head down on the nipple pressing her in.

Vicky was enjoying the feeling of sucking on her Mother's breast. She loved the feeling of the warm globe in her mouth. She smiled inwardly and brought her hand tighter behind her mother.

Vicky knew repeated movement on the tit could wake her up, and she slowly homed in on the nipple with her lips no more than her areola. Until now, she had intentionally kept her tongue pulled in, avoiding contact with the nipple. But the restrained movement of her head and lips urged her to take fresh risks.

Tentatively she touched Sophia's nipple with the tip of her tongue and slowly enveloped her nipple with the base of her tongue, pressing it in. The sucking changed to licking and then to flicking and then to playing.

incesting
incesting
554 Followers