Mama Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia was so buzzed that she did not even recognize her climax and kept going until she had passed out. She had no idea at the moment if she dreamt it all; or if it actually did happen. She so wished it did.

She dozed off, with Vinny still sucking her breast and grinding on her, glacially. He had sprayed on her thigh, but there was no way of knowing the warmth on her thigh was their mutual sweat or his cum.

They woke up together, in a tight bear hug of a cuddle, and his face had come off her bare right breast and nuzzled between the two globes. The lower covered breast mashed between them, and the upper bare rested on his cheek.

As Vinny woke up and shook off his drowsiness to recover where he was and what he had done, his brain went into overdrive and told him to stay put. There was no less-embarrassing way to extract oneself from such a situation. He left it on his Mom to make the all-important move.

Sophia was in the same dilemma and having done what they had, she was holding her son's face deep into her bare cleavage; him have sucked her to orgasm in the night, and he had bucked himself to climax on her thigh. How does one step back from this position?

Silence and an understanding look were chosen over contrite discussion. She pulled his head lightly, and he did the rest by stepping back from her bare breast. He took in the beautiful scenery of a bare breast in the morning light, mere inches from his face, and was mesmerized by its beauty. Every square inch as beautiful as he had imagined and every bit as hypnotic. It took every ounce of courage for him not to bend forward and repeat what he had done the previous night.

The next few actions on Sophia's part were quick and urgent, and she pulled her nightie back up and got up simultaneously in one swift motion.

Her curt, "good morning," was not responded immediately by Vinny.

Not having heard his response, she turned to look his way, and he was looking towards her body, trying to recover. When he saw his mom look down on him on the bed, he realized the words that had left his mind had not made it to his throat.

He said, 'Good morning, Mom." and sat up himself, trying to rub his eyes, as if covering up for their dalliance to some state of a mutual dreamworld from where they had just returned.

The tension on the breakfast table was thick until Vicky joined them. Both trying to avoid each other in direct conversation, except for single-syllable responses.

Vicky stepped forward towards her mom, and kissed her cheek, and said, "good morning, Mom," while moving towards the shelf. "Vinny," she added.

"Good Morning, Vicky." blurted Vinny. This was two words more than his usual greeting to Vicky, and that made Vicky raise her eyebrow. She turned to look at Vinny and took in the scene, and realized both of them were behaving as if they had just eaten a cat.

She instantly knew something naughty has transpired, and she wanted in on it. Some quick thinking and she decided -Divide and rule; I will ask them separately.

When Sophia left to get ready, leaving Vinny with Vicky in the kitchen, she asked him, "what happened? what did you do?"

The question was like he had been caught red-handed with his pants down. Vinny turned white and said, "What?" and then recovering added, "What are you talking about?"

Vicky got her confirmation, not only from his face but also his tone and his double questions. Vinny's love for their mom was known to no one other than Vicky. She asked, "Did you fuck her?"

"WHAT?" loud enough came Vinny's reply. She knew they hadn't gone that far, but his body language and shuffling gave up enough.

"Okay, okay, but did you do something?" She drilled.

"Let's talk later." he rushed out and knew well enough that he had given away far more than he should have within a minute. He knew his twin sister had the capability to draw out the truth from him, and eventually, she would. But it would happen within minutes of them in the same room together was witchcraft level power.

After getting ready, Vicky accosted her Mom in the kitchen. Vinny was in the shower, and Sophia was making breakfast before leaving for work.

"Hey, Mom," she said.

"Hi" came the response from Sophia, and she was as normal as any other morning, shuffling around the kitchen to get the breakfast ready and leave soon.

"Vinny told me about last night," Vicky said.

Sophia all but dropped the pan in her hand. Had it not been on the stove inches away, it would have found the floor. A clank of the pan on the stove was enough of a reply for Vicky.

It was as if She had been caught stealing, Sophia turned pale. The only saving grace was that she was facing away from Vicky.

She composed herself and slowly turned around to face and look at Vicky before asking, "what about last night?"

Vicky got all she needed to know and changed the subject to something innocuous. She said, "that Reggie got himself in trouble last night and was pulled over by the cops."

Sophia sighed in relief and almost smiled as if it was not a crime, "oh, that's sorted. Jeff has got it handled."

Jeff is a bodyguard cum butler at my house. He handles some of these issues that are somewhat prickly for women to handle. Bribing the cops to let Reggie go after he was caught driving rash in his new sports-car, was one such task. I had gifted my son, Reggie, a sports car on his sixteenth birthday recently.

Vicky's mind started plotting.