Mama Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky was no more than five-feet-five inch but had a small frame. Her thin waist did well to showcase her breasts eeven though they were smaller compared to her mom. Her hair were short and did not even reach her neck.

"good morning, mom" Vicky mumbled, groggily.

"good morning honey" Sophia responded, coming back to reality and turning towards Vicky.

Vicky instead of moving towards the kitchen shelf for her cup of coffee, moved towards her mother and took her head in both hands, and gave her a sloppy good morning kiss on the lips.

Despite having cum on her lips just the previous night, Sophia was shocked at the lurid behavior, right in the kitchen. Before Sophia could respond, Vicky had moved towards the shelf and had picked the kettle.

"Vicky...?" Sophia blurted belatedly.

"good morning, Mom" entered Vinny, adding slowly, "Vicky"

Sophia fumbled to respond and gave a low "good morning" to Vinny. She was razzled and announced abruptly.

"Vinny, from tonight, Vicky would be sleeping in her room, and you will sleep in my room," she said sternly enough for both to know it was not up for a discussion.

Vinny assumed the ladies have had an argument and kept quiet, deciding to check back with Vicky later.

-----

Vinny was an affable young man about five-feet-ten, well-built and tanned, but his most significant feature was his hair. He wore them long, usually unkempt and rough. One in a while, he would tie them into a pony, and then his face would get noticed. A great jawline gave him a good chance of being liked on screen.

Ever since the musical, in which he acted, wanted him in long hair, he had stuck with them. He was not very athletic but was gifted with a rather well-toned body. He had buffed up somewhat, exercising regularly to become more presentable for his part.

When compared to his twin sister, he never looked anything like Victoria. Even in their habits, they would usually choose differently. Their common interests included arts - although different streams, music - again different genres, and of-course sex.

When Vicky had persevered into the arts field and was gaining some recognition for her works. Vinny, on the other hand, was lazier, but his interest in acting, recently, had given him some purpose in life. Sophia was handholding him so he would find some momentum early in his career. Besides that, he was a great cook.

Vinny would often hang around our house. Before his acting career kicked-off, he would spend hours around me due to his boyish crush on me. He was a buddy to Reggie, who was often his apprentice when he cooked us a meal. Whenever I was not home, Vinny hung around his Mom.

After Vinny put his foot down that he wanted to stop further studies and work on his acting career, over the last year and a half, Sophia groomed Vinny a lot with his acting skills. I guess, during this time, they bonded even more.

His first break in the musical changed his confidence and his body-language completely. He was now more spirited, yet poised.

-----

Vinny

Later in the evening, at supper, he brought up the subject.

"Mom, about this morning?" he asked tentatively.

"What about it?" countered Sophia, somewhat lost in the conversation.

"Do you really want me to sleep in your room from tonight?" He asked, unsure as to why he brought the subject up, even as he spoke; if his Mother had already forgotten about it, he should have kept quiet.

Surprised at the question. Sophia fumbled just for a second and collected herself to respond, "It is for the best. For now." She was still in double mind how to solve the issue for the long term.

Vicky mumbled something into her food, not loud enough for Vinny and her mom.

Both turned towards Vicky to check what she was saying. When she looked up and saw both of them looking at her, she shrugged, "whatever."

Despite the fact, he was now an adult, the thought of living with his mother and sister had never bothered him until today. All of a sudden, sleeping on his Mother's bed had his stomach full of butterflies.

Vinny joined Vicky in their room before retiring to sleep. As soon as he entered the room, he was shocked to see Vicky lying down on her bed, buck naked. She had one vibrator lying next to her on the bed and another in her hand - in the middle of choosing which one should go up her pussy.

Vinny hurriedly closed the door and latched it slowly without making any noise. Vicky was giggling by now.

"What the hell?" Vinny asked.

Vicky had no logical answer to the dumb question.

She just tossed her vibrator around in her hands. She was lying down with her back half-up on the back of the bed. Her legs were almost two feet apart, and her pussy bare.

"What do you want?" asking suggestively.

Catching her drift but not taking the bait, Vinny asked, "I came to check with you about Mom. How do I handle the sleeping situation."

Only one person in the world knew about Vinny's unending infatuation with Sophia, and that was Vicky. She wasn't bitchy about it, nor did she tease him for it. If anything, she empathized with him. Their mother was the most beautiful person in their lives, and that was when they had grown up around stars and models.

She instead of replying offered, "come here. let me take your edge off."

Unsure what it meant, Vinny stepped forward, and before he realized, Vicky had shrugged his pajama bottom down, which he had worn especially to sleep in his Mom's room.

Vicky sat on the side of her bed, pulled his boxer down equally quickly before the pajama bottom had touched the ground.

His dick was rock hard in anticipation of being on the same bed as his Mom. Vicky pulled on his cock and dragged it inside her mouth without much of a ceremony.

Vinny forgot that he was expected elsewhere and got lost in the pleasure he was receiving, mumbled his first moan of pleasure, "mmm."

Vicky slowed the attack and drew back on the tip of his cock. Licked it from all sides before closing her lips on the cock head and holding just that in her mouth. She rotated the head and in between licked his dick around its eye.

Shivers went up his spine with a feeling of excitement. His hands came around Vicky's head, and he held her in place, lest she changes her mind to stop sucking him. He worried for no reason.

As soon as he was on the edge of cumming, she slipped out and slowly licked the base of his cock until his balls. She held his cock in a tight grip and loosened it once her tongue had reached the balls. She slurped a little, creating suction with her mouth.

When she felt he was safely away from the climax, she licked her way back on top of his cock head and repeated the rotation motion with her head on his crown, but this time she went a few inches further deeper.

On seeing him close to bursting, she withdrew and went back to licking the base of his cock again until she had reached the balls and stayed there, sucking and licking.

She kept repeating this cycle on his cock with adulation. She was in no hurry and took it slow.

Vinny was almost shivering by the time she was on her fourth trip around his cock. On the fifth round, he blew his load in her mouth without much of a warning except for his hands, which tightened their hold on her head. She understood that there wasn't going to be another round.

Vinny shot string after string of his cum in her mouth with a deep but throaty grunt, "uuunnnggh." He was loud enough for his mother to have heard it, and had she not been in her bathroom cleaning up before going to bed, she certainly would have heard them.

By the time he left Vicky's mouth, her face was beet red for the lack of oxygen while sucking. Some of the white fluid around her lips that had slipped out made for a wonderfully sexy picture. At that moment, he reminded himself, he loved his sister to death.

She smiled back at him, understanding his silent confirmation of sibling love. Vicky brought her hand up and laced her chin for the slipping goo and slurped it back in her mouth.

He was still wobbly while standing, even as she fell back on the bed and said, "take it easy tonight."

He was not ready to leave yet, quite shaken from the exhilarating climax. He stood next to her bed, with one hand on the wall, trying to stabilize his breathing.

She asked, "Do I get a return favor?"

Without so much of an answer, Vinny dropped on his knees in front of the bed and smiled at her. She turned a little and got her legs to turn outwards to the middle of both the beds where he was kneeling, facing her.

As she turned, he held her legs and raised them to his shoulders in one go, and had her wrap the legs from down her knees behind him. Her butt got pulled up off the bed, a few inches in the air, her pussy close to his mouth. From this close up, he could smell her pussy - strong and powerful. He eyed every inch of her quim that was almost pulsing now. Drenched in the heady aroma, he dived in and slipped his tongue flat on her pussy first to clear the leaking liquids.

She blew a muffled moan, "mmmmm."

He licked her labia clean and went in deeper to draw out more juices. With his every dive, she returned the favor with a louder, 'mmmm.'

After repeating some twenty dives, he was plunging in and out of her pussy with regular stabs. Somewhere around the time, Vicky threw her hands on the sides, clawing the sheet on one side and a pillow on the other.

Changing tack, he took her clitoris inside his lips. As soon as he did that, she climaxed, with a noisy, "mmmmuuuuuuaaahhhh." Her flailing hand pulled a pillow and put it in front of her face at just the right moment. She was able to muffle a better part of her cry.

He bent forward and flicked her clitoris a few times and kept licking the insides of her pussy every few seconds before returning to her throbbing nub.

Her second orgasm was even sharper, and she pulled the pillow so hard it would have been brutal had it been someone other than herself pulling it into her face.

Her throat let loose a loud, "uuuuunnnnnaaaaaaaaaaagghhhh." The pillow was no match to the ecstatic exult by Vicky.

Vinny got worried that it would not be long before their mother would storm in and catch them doing the dirty. There was no way Vicky could recover this fast.

He jumped on his toes and pulled up his boxers, leaving his pajama bottom on the ground.

He was at the door and turned for just a moment to look at the writhing body of his sister on her bed. Vicky's legs were half hanging down the side of her bed and her face covered with her pillow, loosely held by her hands.

Vinny was in the hall between their bedroom and Sophia's when he saw her come out, somewhat anxious. She had heard the muffled shout but doubted herself on being paranoid when she saw Vinny in the hall, walking towards her room in his boxers to sleep.

'Wrong choice of clothes,' she thought, but let it pass.

She turned around, and they both headed for her bedroom.

Vinny was off his edge but was still buzzed from having cum inside her sister's mouth and having sucked Vicky to orgasm. The air was filled with tension as he slipped inside the covers next to his Mom.

Sophia was equally anxious with a previous couple of nights' escapades with Vicky. But she assured herself, this was for the better.

Late in the night, Sophia was mumbling something that woke up Vinny. He didn't know what to do. When unintelligible muttering grew louder, he mustered up the courage to put his hand on her head and caressed her a little, assuming she was having a nightmare.

They woke up nearer than they had slept on account of Vinny trying to calm down Sophia at night. Sophia, on her part, knew nothing of Vinny trying to help her at night while she slept.

The next night was somewhat of a repeat, with Vinny returning with boxers and a t-shirt as his nightwear. Late into the night, Sophia became restless and mumbled incoherently. Vinny tapped her head a few times and then on the side of her shoulder to caress her out of her unease.

After the same, repeating three of the four nights that Vinny was in her room at night, he asked Sophia one morning, "Mom, did you have a nightmare last night?"

"Me, no. why?" Sophia snapped.

Vinny sat up on the bed and turned towards his mother to tell her about the last couple of nights and how he calmed her back into sleep. "I had to rub your head and shoulder before you went back to sleep. You were almost shivering and shaking. You mumbled something, but I couldn't make out what."

Sophia tried to remember and then connected it with her dreams and blushed somewhat before replying, "I don't understand why."

The next night, conscious of what her son had just told her about her nightly episodes, she slept uneasily and kept shifting until very late into the night.

In the morning, when she woke up later than usual, and her son was in her arms, calmly asleep as if lost to the world. She extricated herself, trying not to wake him up. By the time she stepped off the bed, Vinny was up and said, "Good Morning, Mom."

Surprised, she turned back to see him up on one elbow and wished him "good morning, honey."

Apparently, it was she who had pulled Vinny in her arms. She wouldn't dare ask, nor did he offer to clarify. He wondered if she even recalled pulling on him. He himself was asleep when she had tugged on his arm in the middle of the night.

The next evening, assuming that his mother needed his help, Vinny offered his arm to her as they lay down. He stretched his arm and asked his mother to rest her head on the crook of his elbow. She tentatively did without being awkward. The comfort in his demeanor was growing, the sexual tension down. He had mastered the art of masking his feelings towards her for years, and any flare-up with the recent sleeping situation was now under control.

Facing Vinny, she moved forward and rested her right hand on his waist, as he used his free hand to rest on her shoulder.

Maybe it was the body heat or possibly the fact that he wasn't wearing a t-shirt that he felt an impinging current in his dick an hour later. His cock twitched at the thought of his mother's warm female body in his arms, and he slowly worked to move forward an inch every five minutes.

After about an hour, the comfort of someone by her side helped Sophia sleep, but Vinny was in hell. His dick was straining to break out of his boxers, and he was almost sweating in horniness because he had reached a point where there was no more space to go ahead. He had mashed into his mother from the front, her breasts squeezed between them and pushing into his ribs. His lips dug into her hair. He moved his hand lower behind her, on her back, and calmly it traveled up and down her spine.

When she woke up in his arm, she delicately peeled herself off. She realized how rested she had woken up and credited it to Vinny's thoughtfulness.

It would not be possible for her to untangle without waking him up, and she lay in his arms for a while longer and waited for him to get up.

Vinny looked down on her a few minutes later and wished her, "good morning, Mom."

She moved forward and kissed his bare chest and said, "good morning, honey."

As she pulled off and moved back, she could not help but notice that his morning hard-on was evident and the crown of his dick was just about visible.

She should have been flustered, but she was not. That surprised her. But she disguised her response and turned away to look the other side before getting up, allowing him the opportunity to adjust his dick.

Vinny did adjust himself without his Mom noticing and thanked his luck that it had not peeked out any more than it did.

When they were sitting in the kitchen having coffee, Vicky entered and said, "Morning, mom," and then added, "Vinny."

She stepped forward and bent next to her mom and kissed her on the cheek.

"Did you sleep well?" Sophia asked.

"yes, I did," Vicky replied and moved for her mug.

After the first smooch on the lips, to which Sophia had reacted with surprise, the kiss each morning on the cheek had become somewhat more acceptable. In her morning haze, Vicky was often sloppy with her target and sometimes missed the cheek to land around the corner of Sophia's lips. Almost always, Vinny was around, and Sophia never reacted.

Almost daily, they would spend another half an hour together every morning before dispersing for the day, leaving one after another.

Later that evening, realizing the calming effect of the proximity of someone next to her, Sophia offered her arm to Vinny instead of the other way around.

Vinny, somewhat pleasantly surprised, moved forward and parked his head - ear first - on the crook of his mother's elbow. His eyes level on her clavicle, and as soon as he brought his hand on her side, he felt a silky nightie material which would have made his hand slip, had he not been very self-conscious.

In a swift couple of motions, Sophia rolled her left arm, reeling in his head closer until his nose touched her sternum; her right hand went behind his head and held it there loosely, her fingers inside his long thick hair; as she tugged him near his hand slipped forward and stopped on the opposite end of her upper back - pulling her on its own; her breasts were now touching his chest, and their bellies were inches apart, legs still in their own courts.

Vinny could not believe his luck and would have bitten himself to check if he was dreaming, but he knew he wasn't.

After a tiring day of work, Sophia slept well but woke up an hour later, very hot in her pussy. Her son, Vinny, was sucking her nipple with such tranquility as if this was going on for years. His lips had in them, the entire areola of her right breast, and his tongue played tango on her nipple that was hard as a rock. He used the base of his tongue to rub the nipple and its neighborhood, and it sent shivers through her spine.

There was no effort on his part to go about his business muted. It was she who had pulled him in; it was she who had pulled his head on the breast; it was her leg that was now far on the other side of his bum pulling him in; it was her hands behind his head which ensured zero possibility of him changing his mind. His misdeed was merely ensuring that the contact between her breast and his lips were direct by peeling away its cover in all the jostling.

His lips were traveling from one side of her breast to the other, and then he would lick and play with the nipple on return. He did not have enough room to go to the other tit, but there would be time for that. For now, he was content playing with this one and could not think of an unfulfilled death wish if he were to die tonight.

When Sophia got her bearings and took in the scene, she was so far down the slope that pulling Vinny away from her breast was not even an option in her mind. Her response, on the other hand, was to pull on him harder, and she unwittingly started grinding her quim into the random region of his groin.

Before long, the mutual body heat was generating sweat between them from all the grinding and rubbing. Responding to her thrusts, Vinny started to dry fuck her thigh, his cockhead way outside his boxer shorts, from the top, because of all the movement.

As if remembering there was an appendage available on him, he moved his left hand from behind her back and brought it down her spine, traveling urgently towards her bum. When his hand reached her butt, he cupped her ass cheek in an open palm grope, which was half-covered in a panty and had lost its second cover; her nightie had got pulled up around her waist.

His hand on her butt further enabled their mutual bucking and his dry fuck. His lips were stuck on her nipple, moving little but sucking hard, and his tongue forgetting its role, just lay on the nipple delivering warm saliva.