Mama Mia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused from my worship of his cock and replied, "Yes, Sir. I rarely refuse a real man, and certainly wouldn't refuse you or your son."

"That's good, because Ryan wouldn't take no for an answer anyways. He will fuck you and once he does, just like his mom and his sister, your life will start to revolve around his cock and the next opportunity you will get to experience it."

As he said this he reached out and pushed my head down fully onto his cock. I accepted this strong suggestion and did my short bounce trick and he released my head.

"Fuck that feels good. Not sure you will be able to get Ryan's cock all the way down but he is certainly going to make you try once I tell him how good a cock sucker you are."

"I will do my best to please him, Sir."

"So back to our vacation. Here's the deal. Steve and your wife suggested that our vacation would be more fun if we had a submissive little bitch to abuse. And besides that I am sure you would submit anyways, you immediately made it known from the way you gawked at my daughter that her charms were not lost on you, and that making you our submissive per was going to be easy.

So, for the next 10 days, you will be our house servant doing all the cooking and cleaning, and be our sex slave, saying no to nothing. And if that goes well, and you pass a final test, we will let you have Mia for the last day. And let me tell you, fucking Mia is second to none, or at least second only to Amy, but you will not come anywhere close to that prize. You know I started my day in Mia's bed and it is always a near perfect experience. You have two answers here: make me cum and swallow it and announce your full submission, or make me cum, swallow it, and say no thanks, and we will leave you alone for the duration. So, finish me either way, Begin."

I returned to my full-service approach and sucked, and bobbed, and deep throated and within 5 minutes I could tell I was going to get rewarded. He stiffened his legs, pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and released. His warm cum filled my mouth. I would never be anything but his bitch. You don't suck a man to ejaculation and not become his inferior. I enjoyed his release and swallowed all of his cum. I deep throated him one more time and then sucked my way off his cock. I looked up at him as I finished and declared my obedience.

"I am your household servant, and I am your slave. Use me as a pleasure point for the entire family. If my service is worthy of time with your daughter I will obviously not say no, but either way I am yours and your family's obedient submissive to use and abuse for the duration of your vacation."

David reached down and grabbed my chin and stared directly at me. "Complete obedience. Expect to be used, to be humiliated, to be shared. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Ryan will be your next visitor. He is not easy to please, but you will do so. It is your obedient obligation. He will help you understand what truly being a submissive bitch means. Then starting tomorrow, you move in with us. Ryan's girlfriend arrives tomorrow afternoon and she will take things to a whole new level. Don't think, just obey Ryan and tonight will be survivable. If you need any pleasant thoughts to help you through, just think of me fucking my wife and my daughter while you get brutalized. I will be in a blissful place sandwiched between two sexy, beautiful, very willing women, while you will be a piece of meat that Ryan is using to get relief from before his fucking amazingly hot girlfriend arrives. Submit fully faggot, and make sure my son has a satisfying experience."

"Yes, Sir."

"Oh, and by the way, I took a couple of nice photos of you sucking me off and sent them to Steve. He said to never forget that your purpose in life is to be a sissy bitch for real men. Oh, and he promised me I could fuck your wife a few more times when we get home."

With that he got up and left, leaving me on my knees, with the taste of his cum still in my mouth, realizing that the next 10 days are going to be both amazing and challenging. I got up, headed into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Ryan would arrive soon and my ordeal, and my pleasure would begin.

12