Mama That Feels So Good Ch. 02

Story Info
This is a conversation story that is very well explanatory.
986 words
4
11.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoNaughty
SoNaughty
158 Followers

I said, "Ziad, now that it has been 30 minutes it seems like you have gotten hard again!"

Ziad said, "Yes mama! I am so hard! I want to do anything all of you want me to do!"

I said, "Ok baby I want you to lay down and I am going to sit on your cock while James enters my ass! I want to be DPed "

Ziad, said, "Fuck yes! God, your pussy feels so hot! My cock feels James's cock going in your ass and it feels so good! I feel like it is massaging my cock! DAMN MAMA, MARY IS DRIPPING SO MUCH IT IS AS IF SHE IS PEEING IN MY MOUTH!"

I said, "OH FUCK BABY! FUCK ME HARDER! DAMN, JAMES SLAM YOUR COCK IN MY ASS!"

James said, "OH FUCK, SHERYE, I SLIPPED OUT OF YOUR ASS CAUSE I WAS FUCKING YOU SO HARD! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! I HIT THE WRONG HOLE! I AM IN ZIAD'S ASS NOW!"

Ziad said, " OH FUCK! DAMN! FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD, MAMA! I AM FUCKING YOU AND ALSO GETTING MY ASS FUCKED TOO AT THE SAME TIME! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

I said, "James, just fuck us alternately! It seems he is enjoying himself and I am too!"

Ziad, said, "Damn that feels good fucking and getting fucked too by you, mama and James too! "

I said, "Damn Mary, your pussy is soaking Ziad's face! I have a idea! Mary! Get off of Ziad and go to the table in the corner and you will find my strapon! Fuck James's ass while he fucks both Ziad and my ass while I fuck Ziad's ass!"

Ziad said, "Yes mama! I want to see everyone fuck each other at the same time! I also want to get both you and Mary pregnant!"

I said, "Baby? What are you looking at?"

Mary said, "Sherye, I think Ziad is looking at me while I was putting the strapon on! I also inserted another toy that was attached to the strapon that I do believe is for my pussy! He is also watching me put the strapon in James's ass!"

James said, "OH FUCK BABY! RAM THAT STRAPON INTO MY ASS WHILE I FUCK BOTH SHERYE'S AND ZIAD'S ASS! OH FUCK! I AM GETTING IT FROM BOTH ENDS! SO MUCH FUCKING PLEASURE IS MAKING MY BALLS TIGHTEN UP!"

I said, "FUCK, YES! JAMES, MAKE THOSE BALLS TIGHTEN UP AND CUM ALL OVER OUR BODIES! BABY, MAMA IS CUMMING SO DAMN HARD AND I CAN FEEL YOUR BALLS DRAWING UP AND YOUR COCK IS SWELLING JUST LIKE JAMES'S IS! DAMN, YOU BOTH FEEL LIKE YOU GREW ANOTHER FOOT! FUCK, PLEASE EDGE FOR ME! BOTH OF YOU EDGE!"

Ziad said, "Mama, I can't hold back any longer! I have already edged so much that my balls are hurting! I want and need to cum!"

James said, "Me too! I have to cum NOW!"

I said, "Then both of you cum and baby, get mommy pregnant and James, breed my son!"

Ziad said, "Yessss mama! I want a little brother or sister! Then I want to impregnant Mary! Is that ok with you James?"

James said, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! I AM CUMMING SO DAMN HARD THAT IT FEELS LIKE IT HAS SPRAYED FROM A POWERFUL WATER HOSE! OH MY FUCKING GOD! Ziad, you have to ask Mary that but I will not mind at all!"

I said, "Oh yes baby but you will also be the daddy too! CUM FOR ME BABY, NOW! FUCKING CUM FOR YOUR SLUT MAMA!"

Ziad said, "OH FUCK, MAMA! BETWEEN YOU AND JAMES I AM CUMMING SO DAMN HARD! IT FEELS LIKE A GALLON OF NUT BUTTER GOING IN YOUR HOT TIGHT PUSSY! Talk to me dirty and filthy mama! I am cumming in your fucking cunt!"

I said, "DAMN, THAT IS SO MUCH CUM! I CAN FEEL IT DRIPPING OUT OF MY PUSSY AND IT IS SO DAMN MUCH! OH FUCK, BABY, I AM CUMMING TOO AND IT IS SO DAMN HARD THAT I FEEL LIKE MY PUSSY IS SQUEEZING TIGHTER THAN USUAL! Baby, are you ok cause your face looks like you are in pain! Am I squeezing too tight! I am not able to control the squeezing! OH FUCK I AM CUMMING AGAIN AND IT IS NOT STOPPING! IT IS A LONG ORGASM ALL IN ONE!"

Ziad said, "Mama, you can squeeze the fuck out of my cock with your pussy and I will not complain! It does hurt a little but it hurts so good!"

James said, "Damn Sherye that was a hot fuck and now I have to rest! But it looks like Ziad is still hard! Ziad, would you like to fuck Mary now?"

Mary said, "Ziad, would you?"

Ziad said, "Fuck yes I would! So very much! Can I impregnate you?"

Mary said, "Yes, as long as you help me raise the child!"

I said, "I have a idea! This is just our home away from home and I have a bigger house with 5 bedrooms with a bathroom each! How would you all love to move in with Ziad and I?"

James said, "Damn, now that is a coincidence! Mary and I was here looking for a home to live in with our son and daughter! We are trying to start a new business here and this would be perfect! Thank you for solving our problem!"

I said, "Great! Then when you get back to pick up your son and daughter and pack up everything then come on to this address here I have written on a paper! It is not completely furnished so you can bring all your furniture you have! I will make sure this house is empty of it's furniture and we can rent this house out! Now let's get back to Mary and Ziad! They look like they are enjoying themselves!"

SoNaughty
SoNaughty
158 Followers