Mama Was a Mothertrucker

Story Info
​A SAHD​ & daughter=obvious outcome. But Dad & his Mom too!?
14.3k words
4.67
26.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,312 Followers

Daddy gave up being a trucker to stay at home with his daughter while Mama wheeled her eighteen-wheeler back and forth across the country. After flirtation and seduction, Dolly and Daddy get together... But he throws another incestual note into the mixture. Is it hot, or not? You be the judge! For my regular loves, I think y'all are going to like this a lot ;) For those grading my paper, who knows! :D As always, emails comments welcome. xo DG

Mama spent twelve months of the year crisscrossing the country in the cab of her purple eighteen-wheeler. I came to be on one of those trips when she got knocked up in the sleeper of her big rig.

She did not remember what state. Only that he drove a tanker, younger, and as she always added, the best lay of her life.

After I was born, they ran across each other at the same truck stop. She was hauling me around papoose style and Daddy told me he knew I was his immediately. No mistake because he recognized the same polished mahogany hair in a spiked fluff on my tiny head. Then later, as if we needed back up, the same hazel eyes.

"I knew Jovana wouldn't give up trucking, so I stayed home with you, and she stayed with her real love. Trucking," he told me later.

I remember traveling with her on my summer breaks. I came back to class with fantastical descriptions of places that were exotic and peculiar to our young imaginations. They would be in awe of real Native Americans that lived on their reservations. I gave credibility to things we would only read about in our textbooks. A geyser that suddenly shot out of the earth nearly two hundred feet high. The concrete jungle of New York City. That was a tough concept for us because we lived in a small town with two, three-story buildings down a short main street.

"Ron was better to stay with you anyhow, Dolly. You know I'm a rolling stone." She would talk to me in Serbian, a language that always sounded angry. I only spoke it when I had to. Mama moved away from Serbia long ago and never went back, even so, I could meet my grandparents. She had truck driving in her heart, she lived and loved the open road. Even my name, Dolly, was after a part of an eighteen-wheeler.

I never knew her age or his, but I knew he was considerably younger than her. That he looked young made it interesting because when he would pick me up at school, they often mistook him for my brother. He was tall and muscular from demanding work. Even now our hair was still the same color with lush thick curls. Mine was halfway down my back, his neatly trimmed to keep the curls under control.

After all that, Daddy loved Mama and whenever she would be home, they would spend time in the bedroom.

We were an unconventional family, and my friends were either envious, or felt sorry for me. I thought my life was the best and always felt loved.

I had just graduated from high school with honors. A week later he came home from work and asked me to come outside.

"You're eighteen and it's time you had your own car."

"A convertible! Thank you, Daddy! I love you!" I threw my arms around him, and he laughed, hugging me tightly.

He had worked his way up in the excavating company because the owner had taken him under his wing. His office job brought more money and status within the company. He could also take more time off to go on the road with us.

As a long-distance driver, she could be gone weeks at a time. If she had a run across the country, instead of bobtailing it back, she would try to find a load to bring back which could sometimes entail a wait. I decided to take time off before I started school and flew out to meet up with Mama.

Her purple cab, sans trailer, idled a deep rumble out of the two stacks at the curb of the airport. I opened the door, tossed my bag in, and climbed up.

"Mama!" I hugged her, teary-eyed because it had been so long since I'd seen her.

"Sorry I missed your graduation, ​moja ljubav," she said, her Serbian accent softening. "I really tried to get back."

"I know. It's okay. I just miss having you around," I said, blinking back tears because I didn't want her to feel bad.

She sniffed. "I took some time off so we can do some shopping and eating around town. Girl stuff."

"That's great. Sounds like fun," I smiled. I really didn't care what we did, just spending time together was enough for me. "I think Daddy is going to try to fly out and ride back with us."

"Awh, he is? Damn, I'd love that. I miss him so much," she said wistfully, her black eyes softening with thoughts of him.

As though she were going to see him now, she reached up and pushed an untidy strand of her hair back into the bun. Her glossy raven hair and big black eyes at times could look like the deepest purple. In the Balkans, it was not an unusual color, but here it was rare.

She has the beautiful dark olive skin that I wished I had inherited. If she was in the sun for any amount of time her skin turned to bronze. I studied her features and it seemed like she never aged. I wondered if she had any men while she was on the road. I know she had to get hit on all the time. I know Dad had been faithful to her. I would have known if he was not.

We spent three days just hanging out together, the first time I can ever remember doing that with Mama. We were going to the airport to pick up Daddy. He was waiting on the curb, and I slipped back into the sleeper, or as I always called it, the playhouse. At eighteen, it was still a playhouse to me.

It contained a full-size bed, drop-down narrow bed, sink, small oven and cooktop, commode, and shower. I sat back there for hours and rocked the roads as I peered out the front and watched the world go by.

Daddy hopped up in the truck. Immediately they were all over each other right on the curb at baggage pickup. They kissed with the intensity of two lovers that had been apart forever. Finally, a horn blared, and they pulled away from each other. Mama's cheeks were flushed as the diesel lurched off the curb and into traffic.

We grabbed a bite to eat before she pulled into a place with an electric hook up. I called it an early night to give them time together, as alone as we could be. I suspected they would soon forget about me in the corner on the small bunk.

I closed my eyes and breathed deep and even, and I soon heard their murmurs and whispers. Then the rustle of clothing coming off, soft giggles, and stifled moans. I opened my eyes a slit. There was just enough light coming in through the tinted side window to see Daddy's white skin nearly glow in the dim light, and Mama's darker legs wrapped around him. They hushed their voices, but the smell of sex was unmistakable, their breathing getting faster and harder was loud in the small space. I watched his ass muscles clench and unclench while he drove his cock into her.

The sudden movement made me quickly close my eyes although there was no way they could see me. When I opened them again, Mama was straddling Daddy. She reached between her legs and wrapped her fingers around his thick cock. He strained up, trying to push his cock into her, but she was in control.

Her head fell back, her long raven hair was loose and flowed down her back to her heart-shaped ass. He grunted and she shushed him but continued to tease him. His hands were on her breasts, not as large as my D cup. Even in the dim light, I could see her nipples were black and some of the largest I have ever seen.

I was eighteen and knew I should not be watching them, but I couldn't look away. I slowly moved my hand between my legs to my wet pussy and opened my thighs by increments so as not to draw attention.

Suddenly she dropped down and his cock disappeared inside her. He grunted and drove up nearly bucking her off. She rode his cock while he bucked, her breasts bouncing wildly.

I rubbed my clit at the same pace as them. I was inflamed by the hot wild sex my parents were having while I strummed my clit. We were all going to cum together.

Daddy was the first to drive up, Mama began to moan right after that, and I came with them both.

I had to recover quickly. I closed my eyes and drifted off almost immediately.

The next day Mama had to stop at a terminal to pick up a load. She expertly backed the big rig into the dock space and went to check-in. I watched out the windshield from the sleeper, Daddy was in the passenger's seat.

"Dolly?"

"Hmmm." I was watching the bustle of trucks coming and going.

"Did you watch us have sex last night?"

I was stunned. I had no idea he could have known.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes."

Before I had a chance to apologize, she was climbing back up into the truck again.

"This won't take long, and we can be off." She filled out her logbook, and she was right because they gave her the go-ahead that her trailer was loaded, and she began pulling the gears and winding it up to merge onto the highway.

"We're going to stay at a motel tonight, Dolly," Daddy said.

"Okay. Can I sleep in the truck?"

"No, you cannot," Mama said. "It's not safe in a strange place."

"But you sleep in here!"

"Yes, I do, but I'm armed." And that was the end of that conversation.

I slipped into bed early again and they disappeared into the bathroom. I heard giggling then Daddy's deeper groans.

The bathroom door opened and spilled light into the darkness. Enough I could see them both clearly, naked and aroused. Daddy walked between the beds, and I could have reached out and touched his bobbing cock.

They lay on top of the sheets. He on his back, she kneeled between his wide-open legs. Her long hair curled around her breasts, and she looked like a goddess. Daddy's cock was standing straight up and jerked and throbbed.

She leaned over, held it in her hands as though she was praying, and began sucking his cock. The bathroom light illuminated their bodies, and I could see everything perfectly. He pulled her hair over her shoulder as though allowing me to watch.

He moaned when his cock disappeared in her mouth. Although she whispered, Daddy made no attempt to be quiet this time.

"Oh god, Jovana, its been so long," he moaned lustily. "Your tongue rubbing the tip like that then your teeth." It was as though he were describing it for me. "Yes yes, harder," he groaned. I watched her nibble his cock like a piece of corn right down the thick shaft. "My balls. You know how I love you sucking on my balls too, baby."

She laid his cock back on his stomach and petted the underside. It jerked and he moaned as she kept petting up and down the underside, still wet from her mouth.

She nuzzled her mouth on his big balls and sucked one into her mouth. "Oh yeah! Just like that!" His ass lifted off the bed and he dug his heels into the bed and incited, began quickly jerking his hips.

She moaned and he clenched the bedcovers. "The vibrations through my balls and dick when you do that, oh my god," he gritted. She began moaning louder and deeper, no longer trying to remain quiet.

"Fuck me. Ride me, Jovana. I need to feel your tight cunt squeezing my cock."

She leaned to kiss him, and he gathered her hair over her other shoulder. "You want me to fuck you hmm." She whispered. "With your daughter in the next bed?" He groaned. "What if she wakes up and sees us. That would make you hot, wouldn't it...? Your daughter seeing your big fat Daddy cock."

"Oh god yeah... Fuck me," he ground out, as though me seeing his cock inflamed him.

I shuddered at her Daddy cock which dampened my pussy even more. When she mentioned me as though it wasn't the first time, I came up during their sex was exciting as well.

She straddled him and lowered herself on his cock. He quickly rolled her on her back, spread her thighs wide, and plunged his cock in deep. He put her ankles on his shoulders and fucked her hard. Her tits jerked around on her chest. He leaned over her, supported by her legs, and was in position to drive his cock into her hard and fast.

Their bodies slammed together hard with lewd slurping noises as his cock drove in and out of her wet hole. He thumbed her clit without missing a beat. His muscles tensed, his ass hard-driving,

I was going to cum with them again. My hand was drenched from my dripping cunt.

Suddenly he split her legs, ​came down on her, locked eyes with me and we came together. He watched me cum although I held any movement or sound in. He barked out each pump of his cock into her, watching me as though he were pumping it into me, and knowing I heard them whispering.

I closed my eyes to shut off the intensity. The intimacy with my father. Right then I wanted to be her. To have him on me. In me.

I never opened my eyes again and went to sleep.

More days on the road, more smoldering nights like that, and we were back home. Mama stayed with us for a week longer and I no longer watched them making love. I could no longer watch her sucking his cock. I was not sure what I thought about it because I did not let myself think about it. My head was jumbled.

The atmosphere changed between us after Mama left. I looked at him as a man and I could tell he looked at me just as differently.

Weeks went by and we settled into a routine. We were more intimate. Brief touches, physical closeness that was much more affectionate than normal dad daughter.

He came out from his shower one morning with a towel wrapped around his waist. "What's for breakfast, baby?" He came up behind me at the kitchen counter. His left hand was on my hip and his body angled towards me.

I looked back over my shoulder and leaned back, my ass pressing into his hardening cock under the towel. "What do you want?" I asked softly.

His fingers tightened on my hip for a moment as he pressed his fully aroused cock into my hip. "Hmm, eggs and sausage?" I nodded. With one last push into my hip, he sauntered over to the coffee pot and poured a mug, almost celebrating how his towel tented out in the front.

Another time he was in his bathroom shaving and I needed aspirin out of his cabinet. I stepped behind him and leaned to retrieve the aspirin. My tits pressed into his back. They pushed harder as I had to reach further to grab the bottle. I had my thin cotton nightie on which did little to obstruct my hard nipples from rubbing on his bare back. We locked eyes in the mirror. "Love you, Daddy," I said, kissing his shoulder and drug my nipples across his back while I left. I was becoming more brazen.

The most blatant and arousing was when he was taking a shower after he came home from work. I was preparing dinner and heard him calling from his bedroom.

"Daddy?"

"Baby, I forgot a towel, can you grab one for me please?"

I lifted a stack of towels out of the linen closet and went into his bathroom. He was just stepping out of the shower.

"Thank you, moja ljubav," he said, taking the towel I handed him. I shoved the rest of them on an upper shelf.

I looked. I wasn't not going to look. I was past that. He took his time drying his upper body, his hair, and arms which gave me time to hunger after his thick swinging cock. It was hardening before my eyes. He had the corner of the towel and dried his check, then cupped his balls and cock in the towel in a seductive display.

"Do you want me to dry your back, Daddy?"

"Mmm," he murmured, his eyes half-lidded he handed me the towel.

I rubbed the towel from his broad shoulders down over his muscular ass. The next pass glided over the valley between his cheeks. I swiped from the other shoulder down again. The muscles in his ass flexed as I neared. I wanted to get rid of the towel and use my hand, but I was not that brave. Yet.

Many times it was arousing flirtations between us. Sometimes it was just a look, other times it was more seductive.

It was a dance with no beginning and no end... It would either remain as it was, or we would consummate our relationship as lovers.

I was watching television in my room and came out to get something to drink. Daddy was in his recliner, his pants pushed down with his hard cock in his hand. He locked eyes with me while he talked into the phone. After a moment I knew he and Mama were having phone sex. He stroked slower, his palm open and his thumb curved around his cock giving me a clear view. It was shiny with lube that sat on the table next to him. I got back to my room, closed the door, lightly touched my clit, and was cumming hard just that quick.

At first, he was braver than me and would be the one to do the teasing. I enjoyed it and began teasing him in turn.

One morning he walked into the kitchen to find me making breakfast in an oversize t-shirt that did not cover the bottom rounds of my ass. When I turned, my soft smooth pussy lips peeked out. He groaned. I had taken it a step further than he had.

He walked up behind me and kissed me on the neck. I pushed my ass back into him, his thin cotton sleep pants could not contain his hard cock. It slipped in between my ass cheeks just as his arms came around me. I tipped my head to his lips. I took his hand and placed it over my aching breast. He groaned and nipped at my shoulder. He fondled my tits through the thin knit, tugging my nipples longer. My pussy was dripping, and I pushed my ass back harder and his cock slipped between my swollen pussy lips.

He grunted in a deep growl. "You know I want to fuck you, Dolly." I nodded. "When I saw how you looked at me in the truck, then in the hotel room, I knew we would be together."

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy." He groaned louder and nipped harder making his mark on me.

"We will, my sweet." His breath washed softly across my ear. "Soon. Very soon. I want you to need me more than you've ever needed anyone. I want you begging me. And then we will be lovers."

That only served to inflame me and I became more brazen around him.

He was putting in extra hours at the excavating company and would sometimes come out late and tense. After dinner, I would rub his shoulders and neck trying to get the hard kinks out of his muscles.

"Oh Dolly, that feels so fucking good," he moaned, circling his head to stretch his neck while I kneaded his shoulder muscles. I had pulled his shirt off and began to rub my hands over his chest. My hands slid down his chest. I leaned over him; my tits rested on his shoulders as my fingers touched the waistband of his slacks.

He turned his hand and kissed a tit through the thin knit tank. "Mmm." He pulled the neck of my tank down baring my breast to him. "Daddy needs this," he murmured, latching on to my nipple and sucked. I held my tit, comforting him and he bit my nipple pulling it longer. Suddenly he stopped and pulled my shirt over my tit again.

My pussy was so wet for him. I needed him inside me. I was not a virgin, but I wasn't experienced. Certainly not like Mama, but I knew I could please him.

We had sandwiches for dinner and did not talk much. He was obviously stressed and tired from work. He then said he had a big project at work that was grueling and apologized.

Another two weeks went by similarly. I had college classes four days a week now and stayed busy studying, but I also worried about Daddy.

I started trying to give him loving comfort when I could. When he came out for breakfast, I was waiting to give him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against him. He would cup my ass and pull me into him, softly moaning as his cock grew hard against my body.

"I wish there was something I could do," I would whisper.

"Just you here, so close like this... You don't know what it means, Dolly."

Mama called every other night and I never saw them have phone sex again after that. They usually had long conversations but never turned sexual.

I curled on the end of the sofa watching a movie when he came home one night. It was late and he looked exhausted. He stopped when he saw me. He took his shirt and shoes off and stretched out on the sofa. He faced me.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,312 Followers