Mama Was a Mothertrucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed his shirt off, hooked my fingers in the waistband of his sport shorts, and tugged them down. They dropped in a pool at his feet. His thick cock hung heavily against the fat balls. He pushed my shorts off and looked me up and down.

"I love that you keep your pussy smooth. I know you love what I do to those soft smooth lips with my teeth." I moaned and nodded. He adjusted the shower and pulled me under that warm spray.

Water coursed between our bodies. It was so sensual as the pinpricks set my nerve endings on edge. His hands followed and I shuddered as I became more inflamed. He slid a bar of soap over my body followed by his hand to rub it in. He took more time on my tits, soaping, caressing, and pinching.

Lathered fingers slipped between my legs and my ass. Again, his finger pressed against my rosebud rhythmically but did not breach.

I lathered my hands and ran circles over his chest and down his stomach leaving a trail of bubbles. I rubbed my tits on his slick chest and giggled. He grinned and held me against him, and we wiggled. His hard cock trapped between us jerked as I ground my mound into it.

I stroked the hard shaft and cupped his balls in my soapy slick hand. I ran my hand from his balls back and he slowly blinked, and his lips parted.

"I love your body," I murmured, running my hands over his body. The movement of his muscles just below his skin, the abrasive curls across his chest hiding tiny nipples that hardened to my touch. The hair narrowed into an arrow pointing down and leading right into the nest of curls at the base of his cock.

I could hear him breathing harder and my fingers and hands continued to explore his body. I looked up at his half-lidded eyes, heavy with hunger. A hunger that I could appease. That power was an aphrodisiac to my young mind. That I could have command of his pleasure.

We locked eyes and he knew immediately that I had a moment of illumination. "Dolly..." he started, then trailed off knowing there was nothing he could say to his daughter's sudden understanding of her womanhood.

He pulled the showerhead down and began rinsing our bodies. The bubble trailed down our bodies and swirled around the drain. He pushed me against the wall and pulled my leg around his hip. His cock prodded me; his balls hung against my mound.

He smiled and adjusted the shower head and waved the coursing water between my legs as though he were painting. I sucked air between my teeth when the rhythmic squirt of water washed across my clit.

"Feel good, baby?" he smiled, seeing the intensity of the stimulation on my face. He moaned. "Feels great on my balls too."

My fingers dug into his shoulders as the pulsating water on my clit ratcheted me higher and higher.

"Oh my god," I wailed, the pounding of the water on my clit was mind-blowing. His body trapped me against the wall to help support me. I shuddered in his arms and cried out a long and loud orgasm that was an intensity I had never had before.

I collapsed in his arms my cunt still quivering in the waning orgasm.

"Daddy..."

He wrapped us in the warm soft bathrobes, led me to the loveseat. The fire was already blazing. He wrapped his arms around me, and we kissed. Long and loving kisses.

I felt freer since the room was cleared of Mama's things. Whether that was good or bad of me, I didn't' stop to think about it. She was gone and we were here.

We kissed on and off and watched the fire. My robe gaped open with my every movement, and I caught him looking.

"They're yours. Whenever you want them." I knew how much he loved my tits and I loved how sensitive he was making them.

"Oh Dolly, you do know." He slipped his hand in my robe and began toying with my nipples. I gasped. "You love it too. Perfect."

I pushed my robe back off my shoulders and dropped to the floor between his legs. His robe was open, his cock standing up in his lap. He spread his legs wide, I leaned up and wrapped my tits around his cock. He groaned.

"Oh my god, you know how to drive me crazy already don't you," he gritted. He rocked his hips stroking up through my tits. I pinched my nipples together while he fucked the firm globes. I licked the tip of his cock every time he stroked through, and he grunted.

He pushed my hands away and took both my nipples in his fingers and began to thrust up again.

"These fucking tits. I cannot get them out of my mind. I think about you at work. I can't wait to get home to you. I want your soft body underneath me. I want your tits all over my body and I want to suck the nipples into my mouth like a lifeline."

Precum was leaking out of the tiny hole and down the hot shaft, lubricating his strokes. He pinched and drove up through. I could tell by his intensity he was close to cumming, and I pulled back. He opened his eyes, moaning painfully.

I wrapped my lips around the fat head of his cock and licked the precum off the shiny skin.

"Oh fuck, Dolly. Yeah, suck my cock. Dammit, you make my balls ache."

I held the skin down tight at the base and sucked him into my mouth. He rocked wanting to fuck my mouth. I held his balls in my other hand and played with them, slipping my thumb back to put pressure on his rosebud.

He wove his fingers through my hair to hold my head. I knew he was working his way back to orgasm quickly and let him fuck my mouth at his pace. I sucked on and felt his shaft sliding past my lips. I continued to work on his balls and ass.

"Unnnnggggggg," he moaned, starting low and increasingly louder. His cock flexed hard, he drove the head into my throat and shot load after load of seed down my throat. "Ung ung," he grunted loud with each pump.

He collapsed back. "Motherfucker," he gasped, opening his eyes to look at me. "That was the hardest I've ever cum."

"Really?" In a perverse way, I liked hearing that I sucked him better than Mama.

"Ohyeahhhhhh." He looked at me for a moment and said, "I probably shouldn't say this..."

"Go on," I encouraged.

"You are the best, Dolly." And you haven't even fucked me yet, I thought, smiling to myself.

"I am? Better than her?"

He nodded. "She was a taker. She took her own pleasure. You give."

"You give too," I said, remembering the shower.

"Yes. We do."

"Can I stay in your bed tonight?"

He stared into the fire for a moment before he answered. "I think that's not a good idea. I can't guarantee that I can control myself when your beautiful body is next to mine." I could not help the disappointment on my face. "Baby, you don't know the power you have over me, do you. It's all I can do to keep control when you're around."

I nodded. Understanding, but not understanding.

Weeks went by and I stayed busy with college and finals. Daddy kept his distance knowing I did not need any distractions.

On the first day of summer break, he came home from work and said, "Do you have any plans for the next couple of weeks?"

"Nope." We had talked about painting other rooms of the house and redecorating and I thought he wanted to begin those projects.

"Good, because my boss just offered me his cabin for the next two weeks."

"Really?!" Getting away sounded so wonderful to me I didn't ask or care, where we were going.

I jumped up and hugged him. He held me against his body. It went from excitement to arousal as soon as I felt his hard body against mine.

"So, you're happy," he mumbled his mouth on my neck. I moaned in response.

"Oh Daddy, yes very happy," I said softly near his ear.

Because of college, it had been several weeks since we were intimate, and his hardness grew against my belly. He slid his hands down my back and cupped my ass. My tight shorts had ridden up and he mostly had my bare ass in his hands.

"Mmm, you make me very happy Dolly." He pulled me into him.

"You're hard," I whispered and pushed my mound against him.

"Always around you." He pushed my shorts higher and splayed his hands on my ass. "You know this drives me crazy."

"Oh?" I rubbed my tits against his chest. "I thought these drove you crazy?"

"Mmm, yessss they do. You're a good daughter you know."

"Am I?"

"Yes, you take loving care of your Daddy."

I leaned back and looked into his sultry eyes. "And you take loving care of your daughter."

Our relationship had evolved again. It took time after our loss. We had to get through the grief and find out way back to each other. We were finally on the right path.

"I love you," I whispered against his lips.

He groaned quietly and kissed me. "I love you too, baby."

"Are you hungry?" Just remembering I hadn't started anything for dinner.

"Always. For you."

"Oooooo," I flirted. "Is that right?"

"Oh god, I can't wait to get to the cabin with you. We both need to get away."

Just the thought of us being alone at the cabin sent a little thrill through me. There was one thing I planned to accomplish during that time, and I set about to make my plan.

~~~

"I cannot believe you brought all this luggage for a two-week trip," he grumbled.

"I had a lot of things to consider. Weather and all that!"

"Whatever. It's all loaded. Let's go!"

It was a six-hour trip up into the mountains. The cabin was rustic and perfectly sized. I was happy to see the huge stone fireplace with a roomy sectional in front of it. Floor-to-ceiling windows banked the fireplace. The kitchen was a nice size and tomorrow we would go to the local grocery and stock up.

I helped Daddy with the suitcases, dropping one off in his room first. We both ooohed and ahhhed at the massive timber four-poster bed. His room had the same type of stone fireplace at the foot of the bed.

My room was smaller without a fireplace, but a magnificent view out the sliding doors that went out to a balcony.

It was getting cooler, so he got the big fireplace lit and I peeled off layers of clothes. I still had long stretch knit pants on and a long-sleeved shirt.

We brought enough food for a couple of days until we could go shopping, so I began to heat the soup and make the sandwiches. We ate them in front of the blazing fire.

"Phew, that fire makes it warm," I said, fanning myself.

Daddy sat next to me on the sectional with his arm across the back. I looked and he was grinning at me. "I told you that you were overdressed."

"I thought I'd be cold," I pouted.

He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me back to lay against him. His arm came around my upper chest, his hand tucked under my arm. I put my hand on his thigh and tipped my head back, watching the flames through slit eyes.

"This is so nice," he whispered in my ear. That was all it took for my nipples to come to attention and my panties to dampen.

"Mmm, it is," I murmured, turning my head so we could kiss.

"Oh baby, you turn me on like no one else ever has," he growled.

"Even Mama?" I finally had to ask.

"Jovana was a wildcat in bed. I will never forget the night you were conceived... In fact, that's what I think made you so sexy now," he chuckled. "I was young, and she managed to keep me hard almost all night and I lost count of how many times I ejaculated inside her. Of course, being older she was experienced and knew how to work a man."

"I wish she would have taught me some of that," I muttered. "I want to hear more."

"Are you sure you want to hear all this?"

"Yes! Tell me about you and her. Remember I watched you fucking."

"Oh yeah, how could I forget. When I looked over and saw your big round eyes watching us, I almost came right then. I guess I should have been embarrassed by my daughter watching her mom and dad fuck, but it was nothing but ball aching arousing for me." He was silent, obviously thinking back on it. "Your mom never knew you watched. I never told her."

"It was our secret."

"It was." His fingers wandered under my shirt. "Damn, your skin is hot baby."

"I know! I told you."

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I leaned back against him again and he put his arm around me again.

"Mmm, this is much better anyhow," he said softly, looking over my shoulder at my tits.

"I know my tits were bigger than hers."

"Yeah, much bigger. You take after my mom. She had tits just like yours." His parents had passed on years before and I never got to meet them. "Big nipples just like yours," he said, gently teasing them.

"You saw them?" I asked incredulously.

"Well yeah," he said, hesitantly.

Suddenly I was understanding. "You and your Mama had a relationship?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god, that's so hot, Daddy!"

I felt his deep breath and felt the vibration of his groan. "No baby, you're so hot."

My arousal increased and dampened another notch. "Tell me about it?"

"You're really putting me through it aren't you, my girl."

"Dad had been sick for nearly all of my high school years and the running of the household was up to Mom. I was the only one and never caused her any problem."

"What did she look like?"

"Mmm, she was beautiful. She had the darkest auburn hair that glinted red fire in the sunshine. Her skin was clear white and even at her age she had a few freckles sprinkled across her nose." He smiled." She hated them."

He moved his arm, so he had better access to my breast.

"She was tall, Rubenesque people would call her now, but it was more that she had a shapely figure than overweight. Her breasts...." He petted mine and thought back. "Were almost exactly like yours. Only her nipples were long. I used to compare them to baby bottle nipples," he laughed.

"I was held back because of my age, so I ended up being eighteen when I was a senior. Dad had to go into a rehab center. Things didn't change much because Mom already took care of everything."

"One day I was helping her hang sheets out... We lived out in the country, so no one lived near us at all. Mom had a sleeveless cotton blouse on and every time she would bend to get something out of the basket, her huge breasts would swing and sway. I could see them because the armhole on her shirt was gaping as she moved. Like a peek-a-boo show."

I closed my thighs and pressed them together. Between his words and his hands on me, I was unbelievably aroused.

"Go on!"

He laughed. "Easy. I'll tell you it all." He twisted my nipples so I would moan. "I hadn't dated much and was a virgin. That peep show had my cock hard and throbbing and growing down the leg of my shorts... And Mom saw it."

"Ronnie, look at you. My son is all grown up," she smiled, not taking her eyes off the clearly visible head of my cock. She asked if seeing her tits did that and she unbuttoned her blouse and asked if I wanted to touch them."

"Mmm," I moaned softly knowing how hot it was for him then and talking about it now.

"In retrospect, I should have known that it had been a long time since Mom had sex. My Dad was sick for many years, and she was likely as turned on as I was."

"At eighteen you wouldn't have processed all that," I said, understanding.

"Exactly, you're way more worldly than I was at your age. Anyhow, Mom led me between the flapping sheets, turned, and exposed her breasts to me. My balls ached hard once and I came in my pants right then and there. I stood there humiliated with cum running down the inside of my leg into my shoe."

"I ran into the house and slammed my bedroom door. Mom came in and sat on the edge of the bed. When I opened my eyes, she hadn't put her shirt on and was still bare-breasted. They were close. So close. She asked if I wanted to touch them, ignoring that I had just made a fool my myself by shooting my wad in my pants."

He pulled his sweater over his head. We watched the fire for a while, the flames were flickering low. I turned and he put his arm around my back, and I put my arm around his shoulders. My bare breasts pressed into his side and chest.

"Mmm," he whispered, using his left hand to rub my nipple on his curls. I gasped softly.

"Go on..."

He smiled. "Okay... She asked if I wanted to touch her tits and she took one of my hands, running it over her soft firm tits, then palming her nipples. I was surprised at the sensation of how hard and rubbery they were, but soft. She taught me how to caress and fondle her tits, how to pinch and twist her nipples. She taught me how she got her nipples so long, by pulling them like that every day."

"Really?" He nodded.

"She told me that what I was doing got her excited. My high school friends were a wealth of information and shared it with me. I made up what I shared with them," he laughed.

"Then she taught me how she liked her nipples sucked. How to knead her breasts while I did it. How to use my teeth and lips. I was in heaven. Lost in those big tits. I was eighteen so I was hard again of course. She noticed it and comment on how he was back. Then she put her hand up the leg of my shorts and squeezed it. I nearly went through the roof. I would have cum again if I had not already a short time ago.

"She told me how Mom loves my cock and asked me if her son liked her tits. She kneeled on the bed and pulled my pants down, then told me to take my shirt off. I was naked and aroused in front of my mom and I didn't care. The only thing I did care about was seeing her the same."

"I told her I wanted to see her naked. She stood on the bed, straddled my waist, pushed her shorts and panties down. She stepped out one foot at a time and stood spread legged over me. Her cunt was thick red curls, and I could barely see her pussy."

He stopped and turned my head for a kiss. We kissed passionately and he pulled me on his lap. I felt his hardness against my hip, through his pants and mine.

"She said to me, Ronnie, I want you to fuck me. Do you want to? I could only nod and she dropped to her knees, her cunt over my cock. Then she said, Are you a virgin? And I hesitated thinking if I said I was, she might not fuck me. But I admitted that I was. Then she said, I'm going to give you a real good time then baby, and she slowly lowered her wet cunt down my shaft and ground down taking it deep."

"Mmm, Daddy, this is so hot," I whispered. My head was on his shoulder, my lips brushed his neck. He was trembling when he pulled me against him. "I want you to pull them long so they're like Grandma's nipples."

"Oh god, Dolly," he said. "You are just like your grandma." He started twisting and tugging at my nipples and went on.

"I bucked like a wild man underneath her. I gave her a ride I'm sure she never forgot because she started cumming and kept on cumming. It built up inside her for so long. I squeezed her tits while she bounced, her head was tipped back, and she wailed loud enough I was glad we didn't have neighbors."

"It was good that we didn't' have neighbors because from then on, we rarely wore clothes. Mom was always horny, and of course my teenage cock was always at the ready, and we fucked in every room of the house several times over. Outside, front porch, back porch, gazebo."

"After I'd graduated and got a job, I came home from work early one afternoon and saw a car in the driveway."

"I had intended to tell her that day that I'd signed up for truck driving school and would have to go away for a while. I opened the door and didn't see anyone around. That's when I heard voices from her bedroom. I looked down the hall and her door was open. The voices were louder as I got closer, and I braced myself that she had found another man. One with more experience that could take care of her."

I reared my head back to look at him.

"I stood in the doorway and saw them on top of the sheets. Their legs tangled together, and they were moaning, rocking against each other. Then I saw the long black hair spread on the bed, then a flash of tit. They were grinding their pussies together, inflamed and getting hotter, so they didn't see me. I could not take my eyes off them. I was mesmerized."