Mama Was a Mothertrucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,326 Followers

"I squeezed my aching cock in my pants, heard their whispered dirty talk, their soft moans, girlish cries. I wanted to jump on the bed with them. My cock ached so hard it nearly doubled me over."

"Then the girl did see me over Moms' shoulder. She smiled seductively just as Mom shuddered and fell apart in the girl's arms. The girl rolled away from mom to her back, her legs spread. Her black curly cunt was wet with their juices. Her chest heaved her tanned breasts. The perfect white triangle around her big round black nipple."

"Ronnie, I didn't think you'd be home so soon. Guess you caught me, she said to me and then giggled. Come give me a kiss. I leaned over her; she held the back of my head while she gives me a tongue-lashing kiss. I stood up but my hard cock pointed straight out, tenting my pants."

"That must have been incredible to see your mom with another woman."

"It was. Unbelievably hot. Then the girl said to me, take your clothes off and come here between us. I need a kiss too. They moved apart and the girl patted the bed. I slipped in between them, and the girl trailed her long red lacquered fingernails over my chest and down around my cock, which lay throbbing on my stomach. Each time she would get close, it would jerk."

"Mom rolled to her side so now I had a breast pushing into each side. I thought I died and gone to heaven. At that time, I did not know much about lesbians, or bisexuals, or any of that really. It turned out that they both considered themselves bi and I fit perfectly into their play routine."

"Lucky you. What an experience for that age. My age."

"Yes baby, your age. It was a lot. But I was a horny teenage male, and they kept my balls emptied. I couldn't think of anything better." He hesitated, thinking back. "One time I walked in on them fucking each other with a strap-on dildo. Often, they'd be sixty-nine. I found them in our old clawfoot soaker tub. A few times on a blanket in the front yard. I saw them when I was driving up our drive. I often played with them, but sometimes not."

My panties were so soaked it was as though I had wet myself. I took a deep breath and my insides trembled.

"It's late, Dolly. We should go to bed," he said, kissing me on the temple.

I was disappointed. I hoped he would choose the cabin for us to finally make love. The first time for us will be making love because we had so much of it for each other. As father and daughter, and as soon-to-be lovers.

I slipped naked between the sheets to cool my skin. I had fitful dreams, mostly of us in the same scenarios he described. I rolled, trying to get back to sleep, and opened my eyes to see him in the dark, sitting in the corner in a chair.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby, sorry I scared you. Go back to sleep."

"No," I held the sheet back, uncovering my body and making room for him next to me. "Come to bed with me."

"Dolly I-"

"Daddy, please."

He stood next to the bed. I pulled the tie on his sleep pants, and they fell to the floor. His hard cock pointed straight out, throbbing.

"Please," I begged. "It's time. You know it is too."

He stretched out facing me. He smoothed my hair back and kissed me. I slipped my thigh between his and we tangled our legs, his hard cock against the front of my hip.

"Your body... Against mine... I've waited so long for this..." I murmured, letting my softness melt into his hardness.

We kissed passionately and rolled. His thigh was tight against my cunt, he pressed his cock against me. My nails dug into his ass trying to get him even closer. My arousal was intense. I wanted to crawl inside him. I needed him so badly. If he were to turn me away again, I knew I would fly apart in a million pieces.

We ate at each other's mouths, it was wet and sloppy, and the sounds were lewd with suckling, raspy breathing, muffled obscenities, and heaviness.

"Daddy if you don't fuck me, I think I'm going to fall apart. I need you so bad," my voice trembled.

"Baby I'll take you. I want you. I need to be inside you. I want to fill you with the seed I made you with."

The words ratcheted up my arousal and I spread my legs and wrapped them around him. His hard cock zeroed in on the entrance to heaven and I pushed forward taking it, all in one movement. Daddy groaned louder when I lost control and shoved his cock in fast and deep.

I dug my nails into his back and shuddered when I felt his fullness deep inside me. "My Daddy's cock," I whimpered, and he ground in deeper.

"You're mine," he ground out angrily. My cunt clenched his cock hard in response.

He rolled me on my back and began driving into me fast and hard. I rocked up and our bodies slammed together. We pounded, the wet sucking sounds echoed off the walls along with his heavy grunted breathing and my moans.

"Oh god yeah, fuck me. I need your big fat Daddy cock so bad. My cunt was made for your cock," I whimpered. The words hit him, and he grunted in my ear focused on only one thing. He raised over me, so his shaft rubbed my clit. My pussy rhythmically squeezed his cock when I came, and he mumbled fuck words in my ear.

I felt his cock throb hard; he tensed, shouted, and drove deep and locked in. His cock throbbed load after load of his seed deep inside me. Daddy filled his daughter with his hot seed.

I wrapped my legs around him, so he would stay in me as long as possible. He lowered on top of me but held himself up on his elbows.

"Motherfucker.... My balls feel drained... You got it all baby. I filled you with all my seed." We locked eyes. "You are mine now," he said simply.

"I am yours."

The next morning, we woke, showered, and dressed for the grocery store. We grabbed lunch in town while we were out, and he started a fire when we got back.

I came out in a short silk robe and said, "I'm not going to make the overdress mistake again."

He looked up from the sofa and blinked. "Noooo, I prefer you in this state of undress myself." I got a drink from the kitchen, and he was gone when I came back, but soon came out in his sleep pants, no shirt.

"Mmm, this is much better," he said, stretching out on the sectional with his head in my lap.

"So, what about women after her? You were a truck driver too. Girls had to have been all over you."

"Why thank you for the insinuation that I'm irresistible. Why such an interest in my sex life?" he laughed.

"Well, you are!" I hesitated. "I don't know really. It just gets me excited thinking of you with someone else. Back then... I don't know about now," I admitted.

"You are such a sexy woman, moja ljubav."

My heat level was rising between his fingers caressing me, and the heat from the fireplace.

"There were always girls around the truck stops but I was really never interested. This was before Jovana of course." I could see him reminiscing a bit before he went on.

"I stopped at the same motel on one of my runs. It had a small diner so I could eat and get sleep. My truck was parked close so I could be up and gone early to get back on the road."

"There was a waitress that had always been there... older than your Mama even. She flirted with everyone that came through the door and was hit on by everyone that came through the door." He shifted under me. "Mmm, she was hot. Her uniform wasn't revealing, but it was what it hid that was exciting."

His fingers fondled the side of my breast through the silk.

"She had big plump tits that made a man's fingers want to unbutton and unhook and bury his face in. Her body was a package that made you want to unwrap to reveal. And I admit, I undressed her in my mind while I watched her over my coffee cup. She had a small waist... I could wrap my hands around it. And hips and an ass that curved out from that waist that made a man think about her naked on her knees in front of you... Hands on that luscious ass, holding her hips while you drive your cock into her wet pussy."

His chest vibrated with a silent moan just thinking about it.

"She must have been really hot, Daddy."

"Oh my god, she was perfect for a truck stop diner because she made every man feel alive. She was also the talk of the CB. Not for what you might think, but because no one had ever been with her. She wasn't a truck stop floozy."

"She loved men," I said dreamily. "She loved pleasing men, not just sexually."

"Right... I think you're right, baby. Like you, eh?" I snuggled closer.

"I hope. I want to learn to please you. I want you to teach me about a man's body."

"You aren't your Mama's daughter," he said chuckling. I nodded, knowingly. I had been in the same room when they fucked.

"Okay, so you're sure you want to know all this?" I nodded smiling. I put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his bare chest.

"One evening I got a room and went to the diner, which was at the end of the line of rooms. Shirley was there as usual with her warm greeting. She had coffee waiting at the counter and my usual order clipped to the wheel in the kitchen window. She asked how it was going and I told her that I had a short run today and had to wait until the business opened mid-morning to deliver so I'd be hanging around the room. She nodded and that was all we talked about because she got busy, and I ate and left."

"Later that night I was on the bed in my boxer's watching television. I heard a light tap on the door and opened it. Shirley was standing there bundled up in a jacket and shivering. I asked her in out of the cold wondering why she came to my room. She said she wanted company and thought she'd drop by to see if I wanted company."

I played with his chest curls while he told the story. Between his words and his subtle body nuances, I could see the story unfolding.

"In the dim light of the room she looked older than she did at the diner, but oddly enough it was even more of a turn on. Maybe because of my relationship with my mom," he said, shrugging.

He kissed the top of my head and murmured in my hair.

"You make me feel like a new man, Dolly. I don't know what kind of a spell you put on me."

I hugged him tighter. "I'm so glad Daddy. You make me feel like a woman. Your woman. Go on with your story..."

"Okay okay," he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. "She was still all wrapped up in her coat, but it was obvious what she meant by needing company. My dick had the front of my briefs tented out, so she knew the answer."

"She stood close to me and pulled my head down for a kiss. I was young and did not have a wealth of experience, but she kissed me with so much passion and raw sex I almost came right then. Thankfully, I didn't have a repeat of that." He tipped his head back and looked at the ceiling while it all came back to him.

"I opened her jacket, but she pushed it off her shoulders before I could and stood totally naked. She was everything I fantasized about. Her huge tits sagged a little from size and age, but they were still gorgeous. Her nipples were coral and tipped high, making them upturned."

He swallowed hard, his chest heaving under my head. His cock has pushed out of his sleep pants and although I wanted nothing more than to take it into my mouth, but I knew the story would stop if I did that.

"Daddy?" I whispered.

"Yes yes, baby. It's just that the memories are so real." He reached down and squeezed his cock. "I had forgotten how young I was, although I was driving an eighteen-wheeler."

"Even with the sex with your mom? I'd think you would be experienced?" I asked.

"They dominated me really. They told me which of them to fuck or eat. I didn't have many decisions to make." He hugged me closer. "It wasn't like our relationship now moja ljubav."

"Well, that's sad," I said.

"Not sad, just not as it seemed it should be I guess."

"So, what happened with Shirley?"

"Oh, well she was a spitfire," he laughed. "She had me backward and forwards, up and down. I'd cum and she would get me worked up again. We had loud wild animalistic sex all night. I was worried the rooms on either side of me would complain," he laughed.

"She was the one that taught me a lot in that one night. How to please a woman, and she showed me that she knew how to please a man. My young self had visions of a few repeats, but although I came back through on my route, she never came to my door again."

"God she was hot-blooded and after that, I've always looked at older women in a different light. I had more through the years before your mom. Once I saw you, I never fucked around again... Until you."

"Daddy you're hot too... You've had sex with your mom and your daughter!"

I straddled his lap and we kissed, slow and passionate. The silk robe slipped off my shoulders and I rubbed my aching tits against his chest. He gripped my ass and pulled me closer until I was wide open over his cock.

I looked down and held his cock while I rocked until he slipped into my wet cunt. We didn't need any foreplay... His stories were arousing enough.

My head fell back as his cock stretched and filled my pussy as only a daddy cock can do. He latched onto my nipples, and I began to rock on his hard shaft. I squeezed my inner muscles on his hard meat.

"Motherfucker... You drive me crazy, Dolly. Your cunt was made for my cock," he moaned when I ground down on him.

I squeezed his throbbing cock rhythmically with my inner muscles. He growled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. When I tipped like that his cock rubbed my clit. He took my breast in his hand and made a stinging kiss on it that quickly turned into his mark on me. He tugged and pulled my nipples longer with his teeth.

"Yes, Daddy! Make them long like grandma's nipples. Do it to me too," I whined.

Another nip on my tit and my body went rigid, my cunt clamped hard on his cock, and I rode and crested in a shuddering orgasm.

"Oh god, baby," he ground out. He grabbed my hips and locked me down at the same time I felt the hard throb and white-hot heat spreading as he pumped into me.

I buried my face in his neck and lick the salty maleness from his neck. My tits smashed against his chest; he was still inside me. His hands stroked up and down my back and over my ass.

I sucked a stinging kiss on his upper chest, and he jerked. He pushed me back and ran his finger over the mark he had left on my tit earlier.

"That probably wasn't the best place," he apologized.

"I love it there. I can see it. Tells me who I belong to." I slid my fingers over and hefted my breast. He groaned.

"Have I told you how hard my cock gets for those?"

"Have I told you how wet I get for your cock?"

"Mmm, we make a fine pair don't we my darling daughter."

"We do my sexy dad!"

We had three more weeks here in the cabin to learn each other's bodies. Daddy was to teach me everything about a man's body, so I had to study hard and keep him hard.

I wonder what we will get up to next.

~ the end maybe ~

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,326 Followers