All Comments on 'Mamacita's Groove'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome back dude

So happy to see a new story from you, it's been a long time. I hope you write some more, you know how to handle Kate pretty well. It's great to read something new from you after a long time, stay safe out there.

juicy409juicy409about 4 years ago
Nicely done

This was quite an epic for a threesome. Interesting angle and with something of a romantic vibe between Jonas and Kate. Hard to pick a favorite part as this is so detailed and thoroughly written, but the whole jealously theme between Jonas and his friend was played to great effect. This felt real.

Avlag18Avlag18about 4 years ago
Welcome Back

Happy to read your new story. Welcome back. I love how you manage Kate Upton.

I hope that in the future you will want to take some time for Kelly Brook. Her body is now perfect for your stories.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the kind words

Thanks to all the nice comments, truly appreciate it! As for Kelly Brook, I'd love to write something with her soon. Currently working on stuff with J-Lo, but I will see what I can do with Kelly in April. Thinking she'd fit in a good Silver Screen Express chapter. I'd like to finish that series off at 20. Send me an email sometime through feedback if you have ideas or requests, I love to talk with my fans.

CarlisleCarlisleabout 4 years ago
Amazing, as always

It's been way to long but definitely worth the wait. Thanks for writing.

I agree Kelly could really do with a ride on the Silver Screen Express, though I'd also like to see Charlotte Mckinney or Blake Lively there too, or maybe a couple of celebrities sharing a cab fare.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Carlisle!

It's great to hear from you again, hope you are doing well my friend. I have 2 last chapters for SSE planned and Kelly will definitely be in one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a return!

From Nikko.

The title of this story corresponds really well with what has become of Kate Upton now, that is to say a MILF and we can say that she clearly takes responsibility in your story which sticks to her skin. The trio was stunning, as usual, the accuracy of your writing is superb, always as detailed and precise. The roles are amazing and Kate is always so incredible in charisma. The pleasure is accomplished. I totally agree with my friend!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...