Mame Ch. 02

Story Info
Waking Up.
1.9k words
4.29
9.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, regardless of what your 7th-grade grammar teacher said, the double negative is a useful way to describe something.

For example, when I woke the not unpleasant scent in the room made it clear that her control had failed at some point in the night. It was an earthy, smell, but comforting too. When I pulled the covers up over us, I had an image of being in a den or a nest.

She was laying on her side, facing away from me, and I scooted close, spooning her, my arm laying across her hip.

She stirred, just a little, and covered my hand with hers.

"What," she started, her voice thick. She coughed a couple of times and cleared her throat noisily.

"What," she started again, her voice raspy and bubbly, "is it about my dirty butt you like so much?"

"I love all of you," I said, "but it's up to you."

She arched her back a little, her ass contacting my cock.

"Go ahead honey," she said, her voice clearing a little now, "give me that deliciously FULL feeling."

I reached down and guided my erection to get between her cheeks.

"That's right baby," she said, pushing back, accepting me anally.

I didn't move a lot, just made sure I was fully inside of her. She didn't move either, just sighed, a long, slow, deep sigh.

I found her nipple with my fingers and rolled it drawing a soft little hum from her.

My hand ran, slowly, down her belly until I covered her mons veneris, her prominent Mound of Venus, holding her to me as I laid still, my erection in her ass.

"Marry me," I said.

"No, baby," she said, giggling, "but I'll suck your dirty dick if you ever get done back there."

I laughed, softly, and said, "slut."

"I ammmmmmmmmmmmm," she said with a giggle, "just the way you like me.

Neither of us was in a hurry this morning. I nuzzled her neck and caressed her belly and tugged at her nipples.

My hand went down, gently lifting her leg and then covering her pussy.

"Push," I said, "let me hold it."

"Davey," she said in a harsh little whisper, "you know that will get messy."

"And you know I'll clean us up," I said, nuzzling her neck, "now push, let me hold your womb in my hand."

"Oh God," she said, but I knew she was just stalling now so I just held still, inside of her, my palm flat between her legs.

I felt her take a deep breath, and kissed the back of her neck.

"Easy, now," I said, "just a slow push. I'll support you."

She took three deep breaths and then held the fourth. I felt the tension in her body as she started bearing down.

Her thin body had always been strong, oddly strong, and that core of strength hadn't left her.

She grunted, a soft "unhhh" sound and I felt her starting to bear down, the muscles of her belly hardened against my wrist where it lay against her, and she tightened around my erection.

"That's right," I said softly into her ear, "push."

"Pervert," she said.

I chuckled, "just push, Slutterella."

"Oh, God," she said, and this time when she grunted I felt her entire body tense and that first bulging against my palm between her legs.

"Let me have it," I said, cupping my hand against where I felt fresh roundness.

Prolapse is such a harsh-sounding word for something so beautiful. My great-grandmother had given birth seven times, each one at home, each one full term, and each one without drugs. She was that kind of a girl. All of that had left the muscles at the floor of her belly weakened and when she pushed too hard her cervix and most of her uterus would be pushed out.

I love when she does that. Her uterus is the same age it's always been, her chronological age doesn't matter. It's firm and pink and pear-shaped and fills my hand with a pleasant weight. When I squeezed a little she moaned softly and her sphincter squeezed where I was inside of her.

I massaged what I had in my hand, gently, squeezing and releasing, and I could feel the tension building in her body as I did.

I started masturbating her uterus, tugging it gently, feeling her breathing go ragged, touching her cervix, that special entrance to her womb, making her jerk a little when I did.

When she came it was explosive. Her uterus retracted suddenly and I felt her clench around me. Her love nectar suddenly covered my hand and she cried out sort of an aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeee sound.

She caught my hand and pulled it up until my fingertips brushed her lips. She licked my fingers and then took my middle finger into her mouth, pulling it deep until her gag reflex kicked in. I pressed down on her tongue and when her body retched she tightened even more around me. So I did it again, deliberately gagging her, not quite making her throw up, but making her retch over and over. She was so tight, anally, that it was work to thrust into her and pull out.

My hand in her mouth was slick with her thick drool but I took it too far.

I didn't release quickly enough and she turned her head and threw up when I pushed too deep into her mouth. It was a cascade then. She threw up and came and clenched on me and peed and I came, my fingers finding her tits and squeezing, pulling her to me as we both gasped our release.

"Oh CHRIST!" she cried, her voice muffled when she buried her face in the pillow.

Then it was "Owwwwwwwwwww," as my fingers involuntarily clamped onto her tits.

My own control was shot. I was deep into her ass, finishing, pushing myself to get those last few drops out.

She coughed and the sudden involuntary contractions pushed me out. The sudden earthy smell told me that wasn't all she had pushed out.

"Oh God," she laugh/moaned, her body shivering.

With one of those bursts of energy she could still pull off sometimes she rolled quickly onto her back. Her nose was streaming snot and her hair had a little puke in it. She was drooling and gasping.

And she was smiling.

"I always taught you that good sex is often messy but never dirty," she said, giggling softly, "but I think this gets pretty close to dirty."

I kissed her, the scent of vomit and a lingering taste on her lips almost making me gag, but I kept my control.

"I'll always clean you up," I said, kissing her again, "you know that."

"God I love you," she said, "ask me again."

And there was that adrenal rush again as I thought, "oh God, she's going to say yes."

"Mame Graham," I said, kissing her quickly, "will you marry me?"

Bony fingers laid flat on my cheeks and her eyes held mine.

"I will marry you," she said, flashing that toothless smile, "on my 90th birthday if you still want me."

I kissed her, my tongue probing, the taste not mattering a bit now.

"I'm holding you to that," I said.

Our afterplay had always been good, and this morning was no different. We lay on our sides, sharing a pillow, our lips barely touching, while our hands explored and played. When my hand cupped her skinny ass I felt warm stickiness and realized how completely her control had failed. But I didn't mind. This wasn't my first time getting her going so much that she lost her control and I liked that I could take her that far.

We lay like that for some timeless time. Touching and kissing, caressing, playing. My finger, messy from what I had been doing, left a little streak across her temple when I brushed a hair away.

She grinned, that toothless feral grin that meant she was feeling, as she put it, "naughty."

"I promised to clean you up," she said, pushing away and starting to kiss her way down my body.

"And I don't think you're quite done for the morning," I said, my own hand pulling her around until we were in the classic 69 position with her on top.

She was right. One of the first things she had taught me that summer when she claimed my virginity and taught me the things a man should know was, as she put it - - "good sex is often messy but never dirty."

This was pretty dirty, at least that's how it would appear to someone walking in on us right then. She tasted of her natural love honey, the lubricants, laden with pheromones that attracted men, salty and slightly oily mixed with her urine, salty and bitter. I liked it. Hell, I loved it as I kissed and then began sucking her plump labia, the only place on her body with any fat cells left.

Mixed in with those scents, though, was the earthy aroma of her loss of sphincter control. Okay, to be perfectly crude about it, her ass was shit smeared.

It wasn't the first time.

My tongue found the hard button of her clitoris and I felt her mouth covering my dick, soft, and her tongue licking, almost caressing me.

My hands ran up her back tracing ribs and the little knobs of her spine, making her shiver. Then back down, slowly, enjoying the little shivers that ran through her body, until they found her shit-smeared ass. I spread her cheeks and licked slowly starting at her clitoris and ending at her anus, enjoying the little shuddering, trembling "aaa-aaa-aaa-aaa-aaa" sound she made. The smell was not unpleasant, just earthy, and there was no taste at all.

My hands started rubbing her back harder, pulling her to me. She knew what I wanted but she always needed this, well, this encouragement before she'd give it to me.

I could taste and feel her excitement building though, her hot nectar thick on my tongue. My tongue was busy at her clitoris as my lips sucked, feeling those heavy nether lips swelling. I dug my fingers into her back hard enough to draw a little groan from her and then she gave me what I wanted. With a sudden push, her cervix was right there so I kissed it, probing the small opening with my tongue, making her shudder.

She lifted herself, pulling off of my still-soft dick until she was on all fours.

"Here, you little pervert," she said and grunted.

I watched as more of her core emerged, her cervix, that entrance to her womb, and then her uterus, pink and shiny with her excitement, firm, ageless.

"Go ahead, pervert, play with it," she said, but her voice was husky with her own excitement.

I took it in my hand and squeezed, gently, drawing a sudden moan from her.

She came suddenly, her uterus suddenly retracting, her thick natural nectar flowing freely, changing from clear to milky white as her back arched and she hissed a soft, "yessssssssssss."

When she relaxed, spent, that odd boneless complete relaxation of a truly satisfied woman, I rolled her off of me gently, squirmed around so I could kiss her, and said, "Okay, you crazy old woman, let's get cleaned up and I'll take you to breakfast."

"Pervert," she said.

But she was giggling.