Mamma J Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?" He said, pulling back and giving me a look of concern..."Were you planning to shoot me?"

I was stymied for just a second. Although I wanted to teach this ass a lesson I had admittedly been lost in passion for a bit. His question snapped me back to reality, back to the task at hand.

"Oh honey, I always pack," I said as I reached for my piece.

I brought it out and held it for him to examine. It was a 19: pastel pink with a satin aluminum slide. He smiled at the rod in my hand and said:

"Pink? That's cute."

"Well honey, the Glocks are just so utilitarian looking I had to pretty it up a bit... do you like it?"

"Yeah," His eyes were lit like a skyrocket on the Fourth.

I held the weapon next to his skull and whispered,

"It's locked and loaded too, bitch. There fifteen 9-millimeter shells in here. Now, I'll be needing

something else from you, hon."

"What are you talking about Janine?" he asked shakily.

I rubbed the silky-smooth slide on his temple as I smiled at him sweetly.

"Get up bitch, we are going to the bedroom," I commanded.

He arose obediently and walked ahead of me into my bedroom. I directed him to pull a case from under my bed. He was then directed to open it, to strip naked (my favorite part), to retrieve a dog collar with a long chrome chain and to put it securely on his own neck, and then to retrieve my favorite cuffs and then cross his wrists obediently behind his back for me to secure.

A scant ten minutes after he discovered my gun, he was cuffed behind his back; his ankles were shackled with my best pink fuzzy ankle locks and a length of chain connected the two. The chain was just shot enough to keep his knees slightly bent. He was lying on his side on my king-sized bed looking at me with pleading eyes.

"What are you going to do with me, Janine?"

"You mean, what am I going to do to you, don't you?"

' What was I going to do with him?' I thought, my mind racing

As he lay there looking up at me, I thought about those billboards around town, his perfect smile and hair complimenting his handsome face. I wondered what his heteronormative, privileged clientele would think of him now, lying here grimacing and sweating, straining against the cuffs that I purposely tightened. Just humiliating him wasn't going to be enough, I would have to orchestrate an event that would change the very essence of who he was.

I retrieved a nice small sized butt plug from my goodie box along with a bottle of lube, a lacy trimmed blindfold, and a gag ball.

"Ok, Janine," he said nervously, "what is up with all of that?

"Let me take care of that," I said.

I ran my fingers through his hair and then squeezed hard, grasping the strands so tightly he gasped from the pain. I yanked back hard and when his mouth flew open to scream, I jammed the gag ball in.

I had to struggle a bit to get the apparatus fastened but when he realized it was only going to get tighter, he stopped struggling.

"Aww... good girl," I whispered maliciously. "Mamma J is going to make you so happy."

I stripped down to my panties and laid my clothing and pistol in an antique dining chair that stood by my bedroom's door. I went to the bed, took the plug, and applied the lube, standing where he could get a clear view of the process. I applied and stroked all the while talking to him in my most soothing tone.

"You love things up your butt don't you, honey? I can tell what you do. Your tushy is just so cute, I know I can't be the first to plug you... I'm not, am I, bitch?"

"Mmmm."

The sweat on his brow and the look of terror on his face told that he'd never had anything in his backdoor,

"Just relax, sugar," I cooed as I lubed his tight asshole and rubbed the tip of the slim plug on it. "Mamma Janine is going to take such good care of you."

With that, I pushed the black plug into his tight anus just about two inches, then pulled slowly back. The sound coming from his throat intensified into a scream that was accompanied by the sound of it escaping around the gag ball. I crawled up onto the bed on to the bed and knelt at his side, placing my hand over the gag ball. I leaned down and placed my lips directly on his ear and whispered

"What's wrong baby? That doesn't hurt, does it? I'd never intentionally hurt..."

As I said the word, I drove the plug deep, to its widest point then pulled it back. I set a steady rhythm, pounding his pucker with one hand and holding onto the gag ball with the other. The muffled screams died down a bit and I noticed that he was looking at my cock again.

"Does baby want another taste?" I asked

The look on his face told me he did. In the twenty minutes or so since he had been on his knees in my kitchen, my little girly dick had gotten flaccid but with him lying on his side I rubbed my pantied member on his face again. He tried his best to get to it but the gag ball would not allow his mouth to touch me. He finally settled for rubbing the ball against my crotch as I continued to fuck his tight little ass with the plug. I must admit that I was getting really excited, revenge role-playing be damned, I

needed to cum.

I slid off the bed and soon was standing behind him with him still on his side. He turned his head to try and see what I was up to and was rewarded with a hard slap on the ass.

"Turn that face back around, Lookey Lou," I chastised," or you'll get another"

No sooner were the words spoken than he pushed his ass toward me. I took the hint and reached into my goodie box and retrieved a riding crop. He kept watching me. His eyes had lost the nervous vibration that they'd had earlier, they were now calm and seemingly glazed over.

'This asshole is bored,I thought, 'I'll change that.'

Holding the crop in my left hand I reached my right and grabbed the gag ball strap on the back of his head and used the leverage to force his face away from me. As I held his head firmly, I raised the crop over his naked ass... the ass that he kept wiggling toward me...it It was hanging off the bed now.

"You've been a bad boy, haven't you?" I purred.

"Mmmm," he moaned, still wiggling that tushy ever so slightly.

"Yeah, you've been a bad boy, you upset Robyn..."

I started rubbing the business end of the crop between his tight ass cheeks. The lube that was left there from the plug let the crop slide easily, up and down the length of his crack, as it made that sticky crackling sound that only comes from a well-lubed ass,

"You upset me, you insulted my wife..."

The breath from his nose was coming faster now as the tip of the crop dug into his ass,

"You insulted my sexuality."

I pushed on the crop hard. He moaned loudly.

"And you insulted my friends."

He turned his head slightly and I saw it in his eye; he had no idea what I meant. I raised the crop

several inches. I brought it down hard several times as he bucked wildly in a vain attempt to escape the stinging lash. As I strapped his buns I spoke emphatically, in rhythm with the crack of the crop,

" I... have... friends... close... friends... who... are... His... Pan... ic... you... ass... hole."

He was whimpering loudly and grinding his ass toward me now.

"You like that don't you, slut?" I growled.

As I said that I undid his gag ball, allowing him to speak.

"Yes, yes Miss Janine, I..."

I whacked his ass hard and said,

'That's Mamma Janine, whore... Are you deaf?"

I rubbed the stripe that the crop had made with the palm of my hand as his whimpers died down a bit.

"Mamma Janine... Mamma," he sobbed shakily, "I do love it so much."

"I know you do baby."

His gym perfect ass pushing against my hand was having an effect on me as my tiny cock grew hard again. I reached over and grabbed the lube off the nightstand. I pulled my panties down freeing my she-cock and I lubed it generously. His asshole puckered and he pushed that smooth ass back at me as I pushed my dick deeper and deeper.

Now, I'm the epitome of a happy bottom. I love to be topped and fucked and it had been years since I used little Janine in this way but, oh my God, his ass was so tight and felt oh so delicious. To add to my excitement was the sight of his cock, a nice size, and thickness, pulsating there just past his hips.

"If I uncuff your bitch ass you won't run away will you?"

I pushed my girly member into the hilt and striped his ass with the crop as I asked him.

"No, Mamma," he cried "I'm not going anywhere, Mamma Janine."

I pulled my clit out of his magnificent ass and retrieved my keys. Soon he was free of all constraint, sitting on the edge of my bed rubbing his wrists and looking at me.

"What does my baby want?" I moaned.

He gasped "I want to cum."

I directed him to get on all fours on the bed and I mounted him again. My clit was still rock hard as I penetrated his tight fuckhole again. I soon was pounding him at a frenetic pace. Reaching around to his crotch I grasped his cock only to find it as hard as mine. Oh God, his asshole felt so fucking good as I set a rhythm. I pumped his stiff cock in synch with my fucking.

As I fucked him, he raised up, turning his head to kiss me but I turned my cheek to him each time. I never do this, I'm a big kisser but I needed to control this situation this time. I couldn't afford to make myself vulnerable, which kissing would most certainly do. I had to be mindful of why I was doing this.

This... beautiful guy, who was taking my cock like a sorority slut was a horrid human being. If he were able to say those things in my kitchen, God knows how he treated people out in the world. I had to do something... I had to do something... I had to fucking cum. He brought me back into the moment when he growled, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck baby, I'm cumming haaaard!"

Feeling his ass tighten and his cock convulse in my hand was all it took to send me over the edge as well. I pounded his pretty ass and squeezed his dick hard as I started cumming. It felt as if the very life was spurting out of me and deep into Jason's ass. Wave after wave of my sticky semen splashed inside him and I could feel it leeching back out around my cock and onto my balls. I grabbed his hair, pulled his head back and rubbed his own cum that was all over my hand and wrist into his open mouth. He greedily licked at my hand as I ground it into his face,

"You like that cum don't, you sissy?" I hissed in his ear. It was then that I realized the precariousness of the situation I found myself in. I'd seen guys over the years whose personality changed on a dime after they orgasmed. Here he was, a guy who maybe didn't like being called a sissy, a guy who was completely unrestrained, a guy who had just cum, a guy who still had my dick in his ass. If he decided to assault me there was little that I could have done, My Glock was ten feet away and he knew that. He turned his head to look at me and moaned,

"Yes, Mamma Janine, I love to eat cum."

This bitch was mine. A thought that both excited and troubled me. He was hot. I loved that. He was also a bigot and that would have to be addressed. And, he was an acquaintance of my daughter,

which was something I'd have to deal with. Robyn could be a wild card.

"Come on, kitten," I said, "let's get you cleaned up."

Three hours later after a long hot shower together, some food, and another bout of sex where I fucked him yet again, he lay beside me snoring. We had talked a bit during the shower, food, and sex. He had grown up a golden boy, rich parents, star athlete, top-notch college education, and an already storied career in real estate. And he was prejudiced and homophobic, and a man who loves submissive sex with a trans woman.

There were a lot of contradictions twisted up inside him. If there was only a way that I could use his positives to defeat his negatives... Suddenly it came to me. I quietly opened my nightstand and retrieved my iPad, turned the sound off, and sent a text to my Thomas...

"Hey, babe... ya busy tonight? I have a new friend you might like."

Oh yes. This is going to be fun


12