All Comments on 'Mamma Mia - Forced Femme'

by ppeaks42

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh my

this is simply divine , so please continue along this line with this series. thank you so much. i am really looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

The story was honestly just boring and was a very unrealistic turn to the story, very disappointed in this one, Tommy has completely changed character and is almost a completely different character from the last chapter. Very poor indeed, hope your next story is back to your usual standards :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really liked it! I think it might have been a liiiittle better with a more gradual change from reluctant to slutty, but it's still super good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
follow up plz

am looking forward to the new twist plz publish soon and thank you for ur work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New versions.

I hope you haven't dropped the story. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back to Brazil Please!

Please continue this story! Would love to see what happen to Tammy in Mamma Mia - Back to Brazil!

Tes95Tes95over 4 years ago
Extremely well written and extremely hot. Superb.

Would love to see this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the whole story

Really enjoyed rhis chapter and cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, the authors in this category rush through things. A testosterone filled, 18 year old boy, would have fought like hell. When she first took him to the mall, he would have said "FUCK YOU". She could have sent her video to anyone, but that would not have happened. I like the format, but this idea that he would just approve of being altered against his will, over and over, escapes common sense. Normal 18 year olds want pussy and no video of him jacking off, which is another normal thing, would change that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous