Mamma Mia - Forced Femme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
700 Followers

Nearly a month after Tammy's first laser hair removal session she took a trip to the mall with Mia. After some quick shopping to pick up a few new bras to fit Tammy's growing assets, they headed over to the food court for lunch. Tammy quickly spied a table with a few boys her age, and peeled away from Mia to join them. Mia smiled to herself as Tammy approached their table. The boys were obviously shocked by their good luck in having this random hottie walk up to them and start chatting. Her tits were practically spilling out of her tight top, and her short skirt and heels did wonders for her long smooth legs, so of course they'd been watching her since she'd entered the food court, bragging to each other about how they'd bang her. But now that she was standing right in front of them, they were all tongue-tied.

Tammy expertly led the conversation as she sat down, quickly loosening their tongues and putting the boys at ease. In no time the three were each vying for Tammy's attention, each sure that she was favoring them over the others and trying to make a move to seal the deal. Everything was going perfectly, until one of the boys pulled his phone up from under the table, looked down at it, and gasped.

"What the fuck!" He shouted as he showed his phone to his friends.

The color drained from Tammy's face as she looked across the table and saw what was on the screen. It was a picture shot straight up her skirt, showing her lacy thong and beneath it her scarcely covered chastity cage. All three boys were staring at Tammy now, their faces brimming with revulsion. Before she could decide between attempting to escape or explain, they began jeering.

"Fucking queer, what's wrong with you?"

"What are you, some kinda sissy bitch freak?"

"Sick fucking faggot!"

The rest of the food court was silent as everyone tuned in to the unfolding commotion. Outed in the most public and humiliating way yet, Tammy broke into tears. Unable to defend herself, she was saved only by Mia's furious intervention.

"How dare you horny little perverts tease my daughter like that!" She shouted as she gathered Tammy into her arms. "Taking pictures up her skirt? I should have you all arrested!"

Sensing the crowd turning against them, the boys beat a hasty retreat, leaving Mia and the still whimpering Tammy to gather up their things and make the most dignified exit they could manage. Once they reached their car in the parking lot, Tammy placed her hands on the hood and leaned over, pushing out her ass, and waited.

"Chica, what are you doing?"

"Now you punish me for failing again," Tammy whimpered between sobs, "that's how this works, right? I keep screwing up and you keep spanking me?"

Mia pulled Tammy away from the car and wrapped her in a tight hug. "Get in sweetie, we're going home."

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Mia turned to her still sobbing stepdaughter and sighed.

"Chica, wipe away those tears, they don't belong on your pretty face. Would sucking Mommy's cock help you feel better?"

Tammy looked down to Mia's lap where she'd already freed her rod from her panties. It had become the one fixed point in her shifting existence, always there for her, always accepting her, and always eager for her touch. She was shocked to realize that Mia's cock was exactly what she wanted. She leaned over and took it into her mouth, not passionately or reluctantly, but like she was greeting an old friend.

Tammy played with it, rolling her tongue around its head and slowly bobbing up and down its length. Her tears dried as she took her time slowly working Mia into ever higher states of arousal. When Mia finally came, Tammy swallowed the thick ropes of creamy cum with practiced ease, savoring the familiar flavor as she pulled away with a final kiss.

When Tammy looked around she was surprised to find they were already parked in their driveway. She'd completely lost track of time and her surroundings in her therapeutic blowjob. Mia looked at Tammy, amazed at how easily she'd molded her once resistant stepson into a devoted sissy stepdaughter.

"Let's get inside Chica, it's high time for your makeover."

Mia carefully did Tammy's makeup for the first time, explaining each step in detail as she picked out the best shades and tones to bring out Tammy's feminine beauty. Tammy paid close attention, knowing that she'd be called on to repeat the process herself before long, but she was distracted by weekday she saw in the mirror. Her features had never been too masculine, and the industrial-strength hormones Mia had her on had certainly accentuated her dormant feminine traits, but the transformation provided by a few expertly applied touches of makeup were astounding. Gone was the cute but tomboyish looking girl, and in her place was a sultry beauty with sensuous eyes and thick juicy lips that promised forbidden pleasures.

When she'd finished her last touch, Mia turned Tammy around and pulled her in for a long lingering kiss, exploring the space between her soft lips with her tongue.

"There's Mommy's pretty little girl."

Tammy smiled for the first time since leaving the mall, feeling as beautiful as she looked. Her hands reached up to her face, touching it gingerly as if to confirm that it was really hers. But her smile faded when her hands moved to her hair. It was shoulder-length, but wild and not at all styled. In the vision of femininity that she'd become, Tammy's hair was the one glaring missing piece. Mia watched her stepdaughter's shifting facial expressions and guessed her thoughts.

"Would you like to make an appointment at the salon?"

Tammy leapt at the opportunity, nodding eagerly.

"Well, I suppose I can set something up with my stylist, but she isn't cheap..."

"I can go another month in my cage," Tammy quickly offered, "I won't bother you about it at all, I promise!"

Mia couldn't help but laugh at how readily her sissy stepdaughter offered up her last vestiges of manhood to feminize herself further. She rewarded her by booking a last-minute appointment that same afternoon, and by evening Tammy had a stylish new haircut to complete her new look.

Tammy's makeover was the start of a new era of expectations. Mia made it clear that she didn't teach Tammy how to do her makeup or pay to have her hair styled for her to go around the house looking like a slouch. So, Tammy dutifully woke up early each morning while Mia snoozed and did her hair and her makeup. Once she finished, she'd crawl back into bed and wake her stepmother up with a good morning blowjob. True to her word, Tammy never asked once to be let out of her chastity cage early, but deprived of any other sexual release she became ever more addicted to anal sex. Tammy had flirted with Mia before, but now she became astronomically more forward, practically begging Mia to take her ass day and night so that she could feel the sweet relief of her cum dribbling out under Mia's pounding.

When the month ended, Tammy had forgotten all about her chastity cage, and she was surprised when Mia offered to let her out. But she was even more surprised to find that the only way she could maintain an erection was with Mia's cock stuffed up her ass. It was yet another sign of how sissified she'd become under Mia's firm guidance, but the truth was that playing with herself while being taken from behind felt so good after two months in total chastity that she didn't mind a bit.

Several days later Mia surprised Tammy with a special gift. As Tammy opened the box, Mia announced that it was time for a big change...

If Tammy is given two plane tickets to Brazil, go to Mamma Mia - Back to Brazil.

If Tammy is given a french maid outfit, go to Mamma Mia - Maid to Orders.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
700 Followers
12