Mamma Mia - Tommy's Revenge

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
2.3k words
4.04
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
686 Followers

Author's note: this story is a continuation of a choose your own adventure series. I recommend that you begin at Momma Mia - Introduction so that the story will make sense.

"You know how much I love playing with my big toy Chico," Mia purred as she stroked her stepson's 11 inch cock to life, "but I can't help but think about that bitch Katie that broke your poor heart."

Tommy hadn't thought about his breakup with Katie for months. They'd been together for a long time when she unexpectedly left him with no explanation, leaving him to wonder what went wrong as he saw her hooking up with man after man on social media. The pain had dulled slightly with time, but thinking of her still hurt.

"With a big cock like this, you could put her in her place," Mia said as she got up from her bed and straddled Tommy, lining his cockhead as big as her fist up to her round ass. "Just imagine if I was her right now, riding you and wishing I'd never left such a man."

Mia slid slowly down, relishing the sensation of her stepson's cock stretching her out as she took it all the way to the base. Her own 8-inch cock stood out proudly over his toned abs, twitching back and forth as it revealed her excitement. For a moment Tommy did just as Mia suggested, imagining Katie impaling herself on his manhood. An unexpected flood of emotions washed over him, love and loss, but also anger at her for breaking his heart.

In a flash Tommy wrapped Mia in his arms and leapt from the bed, holding her aloft on his throbbing shaft. She wrapped her arms around him in shocked delight, anticipating what was coming next.

"Oh Tommy, I'm so sorry I left you, show me how wrong I was."

Tommy surged forward, pinning his laughing stepmother to the wall and beginning to piston his full length in and out of her. If not for the fact that Mia was well accustomed to taking massive cock she likely would have been seriously injured by the animalistic power-fucking he was giving her. As it was, she held on to him for dear life, digging her fingernails into his back as her eyes rolled back in her head with pleasure. She felt him cum in her ass, his pulsating cock sending shivers through her entire body and triggering an orgasm of her own from her cock pinned between them. But as she felt his cum oozing from her ass, Tommy didn't soften or slow, but kept right on pounding her like a man possessed. For the first time Mia realized what she had awakened and feared that it might be too much, but Tommy seemed deaf to her entreaties now, and all she could do was ride it out and hope that he tired eventually.

It took the better part of an hour for Tommy to finish. He and Mia collapsed onto the bed, a sheen of sweat glistening from their bodies as they panted. Mia's ass was gaped with cum still oozing out, and he cock was continuing to twitch in aftershocks as if trying to cum, but there was nothing left for her to spurt.

"Chico, if you fuck that bitch Katie like that, she'll never leave you again. And not just because she won't be able to walk!"

Even after that morning with Mia Tommy wasn't quite sure that he wanted to see Katie again, but Mia insisted and so he texted her, telling her that he'd found a box of her stuff and that she should come and pick it up. They set a time for that weekend, giving Mia time to prepare for her scheme.

When the day came, Tommy hid himself upstairs, watching his ex walk up to the house from behind some blinds. She was just as beautiful as he'd remembered, though strikingly different to his new lover. While Mia had dark skin and black hair, Katie was fair with dyed blond hair dancing around her shoulders. Mia was toned and fit with obviously fake breasts jutting out from her chest, while Katie was thicker, with thighs and large natural breasts that jiggled with every step. Mia looked like an exotic model, but Katie looked like the girl next door. She hadn't dressed up for the errand, apparently not caring to show off for her ex, but her tight cami and shorts still showed off her abundant assets.

Katie was surprised when Mia opened the door, looking the taller woman up and down with the appraising eye of a competitor.

"I'm her to see Tommy and pick up my old stuff. You must be his new girlfriend?"

"Dios mio, me? Tommy's girlfriend? You flatter me chica, I'm his stepmother."

"His stepmother," Katie echoed slowly as if not quite believing her. "Whatever, can I just get my stuff?"

"Yes, yes, come in."

Katie followed Mia into the house, assessing the mysterious woman more closely now that her back was turned. She clearly seemed at home here, sashaying down the hall in her yoga pants and sports bra as if she owned the place. Katie frowned as she took in Mia's perfectly round, toned ass. She'd always been a little flat in the back, and seeing a perfect ass like Mia's just reminded her of her own shortcoming. At least she had Mia beat in the tit department, she thought smugly. Those globes in her sports bra were undoubtedly fake, even if they were a little bigger than Katie's natural chest, and Katie knew just how crazy age could drive boys with her soft all-natural rack. The most perplexing thing was trying to pin down Mia's age. She seemed like she couldn't be much older than her or Tommy, but the cool confidence with which she spoke and moved conveyed a much maturity. Maybe Stan really had landed this Brazilian bombshell somehow.

Mia led Katie into the kitchen and gestured for her to sit down at the table where a pot of tea awaited.

"Tommy had to run, he's just so popular you know, but he said he'd be back soon. Would you care for some tea while you wait?"

Katie didn't especially care for tea, but Mia was already pouring her a cup and it seemed rude to refuse. The whole situation was weird to her, so she just wanted to get out of there as quickly as she could. The women made small talk while they waited for Tommy to return, with Katie trying to probe as much as she could to figure out what was going on with Mia. At first she'd found the tea bitter, but after forcing down the first few sips at Mia's insistence she found herself starting to relax. As different as they were, Mia seemed like the kind of person she could open up with, and Katie's pointed questioning soon turned to loose babbling about herself. Mia continued to fill Katie's cup while ignoring her own, smiling to herself as she saw the truth serum taking effect and wondering how long it would take for the other drugs to kick in.

As Katie continued to babble on and drink the delicious tea, she felt the warmth of it spreading all through her body but especially to her nipples and pussy. She could feel delightfully tingling sensations from her large nipples as they hardened and rubbed against the tightly stretched fabric of her shirt and she subconsciously squirmed in her chair, squeezing her thighs tightly together to stimulate her downstairs. Mia noticed Katie's growing arousal and suggested that she do whatever she needed to get comfortable. Katie was so thankful for a friend like Mia who just got her, and happily massaged her nipples through her shirt with one hand while she slid the other down into her shorts and started frantically fingering herself. All the while she continued answering Mia's questions.

"Chica, you are so lovely, and my Tommy is so handsome. How could you ever leave him like you did?"

"Mmmm it wasn't easy," Katie answered as she continued to finger herself, "Tommy was so sweet, and I really liked him, but he just wasn't doing it for me. Ooohhh!"

"What do you mean chica?"

"It was his cock. Mmmm. It was fine for some I'm sure, but I like something a little, Mmmmmm, bigger."

"So you're a size queen? A slut for big cock? Is that why you've been running around with all those other boys?

"Oh god yes," Katie answered as she plunged her fingers in even deeper. "I'm a total size queen, the bigger the better. I just need to be stuffed if I'm going to get off, ya know?"

"Oh, I think I do sweetie. Now be a good girl and finish your tea then follow me to the living room, I have something to show you."

Katie reluctantly took one hand from the breasts she'd now popped free of her top to gulp down the rest of her tea, then she followed Mia as instructed, continuing to finger herself the whole way. Once they'd reached the living room Mia pushed Katie down to her knees and began to slowly slide down her yoga pants. Katie's jaw dropped when she saw the base of Mia's hard cock, and she continued to watch in awe as inch after inch was revealed. When Mia finally pulled her pants low enough to release her 8-inch monster, it sprung forward, nearly hitting Katie's face.

"Is this what you want you dirty cock whore?"

Katie didn't even bother to answer, lunging forwards to suck the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. She wasn't into chicks, but that thought didn't even cross her mind. All that she saw was a giant cock that she needed to have inside of her. Mia slowly stepped back, irresistibly drawing Katie forward as she crawled to keep her cock in her mouth. Eventually Mia reached the couch and sat down, laying back as Katie set to work in earnest.

A few minutes later Tommy's head peaked around the corner and Mia waved him over. Katie was far too lost in her oral adoration of Mia's cock to notice, even when Tommy positioned himself behind her and pulled down her already unbuttoned shorts. Her pussy was already dripping wet from her fingering, but even loose and ready for cock Tommy thought it looked smaller than he remembered as he lined up his massive cock to penetrate her. Once he was in position, Tommy nodded to Mia, who placed her hands lightly behind Katie's bobbing head and laced her fingers together.

"How do you like my cock now, bitch?" Tommy asked as he grabbed Katie's hips and rammed himself fully into her pussy. The force of his thrust pushed Katie's kneeling body forward, forcing her to unexpectedly deepthroat Mia while Mia pulled down hard on Katie's head, forcing her to continue gagging on her cock. Fireworks exploded in Katie's brain as it felt almost as if the two cocks impaling her were touching in the middle of her body. Her eyes watered as she struggled to breathe while Tommy started to pound away at her from behind, driving a gasp of air from her starving lungs with every powerful thrust. Just as the edges of her vision were going black, Mia lifted her lolling head, sliding her saliva-covered cock from her throat and allowing Katie to finally take a breath. As she came back to full consciousness, Katie felt the first wave of orgasms wash over her as her burning pussy was mercilessly fucked by her ex.

Basking in the sensation of being stretched by Tommy's new cock, Katie returned to blowing Mia, instinctively sucking on the cock before her. They fucked for hours, Mia and Tommy both taking turns pounding the lust-addled Katie from every angle and position. Mia had been the first to take Katie's ass, preparing her for Tommy to follow. Even then in her cock crazed state Katie had cried as Tommy forced his thick head into her struggling ass but as he resumed fucking her in the new hole her tears soon turned again to cries for more. Through it all Mia and Tommy teased Katie for being such a size queen slut, forcing her to abase herself and beg for them to keep fucking her.

The next day when Katie woke up naked between Tommy and Mia her memories were fuzzy for a moment before coming back in a sudden rush. She screamed, waking up the pair who quickly subdued her and resumed double-teaming her with their morning wood. Freed from the drugs Mia had dosed her with the day before, Katie was now fully aware of what was happening as she was forced again and again to take the two largest cocks she'd ever seen. At first she'd seethed with anger at her ex and his freaky stepmother raping her, but she couldn't stay angry as they made her cum again and again with their massive dongs, and soon she was begging them to keep fucking her.

It took only a few days of this treatment to break Katie's mind entirely. She hadn't been lying when she'd admitted to Mia that she really liked Tommy, or when she'd admitted to being a whore for big cock. She became hooked, eagerly following both Tommy and Mia around the house begging for them to fuck her. At first Tommy had thought about making Katie his girlfriend once more, but Mia has convinced him that she didn't deserve that and that things would be much simpler of she continued as their live-in cocksleeve. Katie was disappointed at first, but more than willing to do whatever it took to keep Tommy's cock in her life. And so they fucked happily every after.

The End

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
686 Followers