Mamono Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Fifth chapter of the Mamono Adventures Series.
1.7k words
4.57
4.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hardening cock woke me.

When I opened my eyes, a beautiful sight stood before me.

Belle was leaning back, riding my cock. She giggled. BiBi was against my side, caressing my abs as Belle rode me.

"Good morning baby," they said in unison.

I smiled.

Belle went back to riding my cock. She bounced her thick ass on my dick. Her thin fur felt so soft on my lap.

After a few thrusts into her, she pulled me out of her. BiBi grabbed my cock and began jerking me off.

Belle crawled over and lay on the other side of me, massaging my balls.

"So we've been thinking," started BiBi, "we could make a lot of money with this dick".

She gripped my cock tighter.

"Me and Belle are gonna make some calls this morning, maybe post something on the internet. We're gonna start a nice business," she said with a smile.

I nodded. The girls began jerking my cock faster, making me squirm. My eyes rolled back into my head as they jerked me off, sliding their hands up and down my wet shaft.

I felt my cock begin to throb as my seed arrived. The girls giggled and gripped my cock tight around the base.

"Not so fast mister, you don't get to cum yet," said Belle. They both giggled.

They stood me up and walked me out of the room. BiBi held my hand, and Belle held my dick, leading me to the bathroom.

We squeezed into the small shower, rubbing against eachother. Belle deepthroated my cock while BiBi worked my balls.

BiBi gobbled up my balls, holding them in her mouth. She twirled her tongue and sucked, making my balls turn a different color. I gasped as I came into Belle's throat.

Belle swallowed, making her throat ripple around my dick. I slid my pulsing cock out of her and into BiBi's mouth. I shot the rest of my load into her mouth.

She sucked my tip hard, trying to suck the last drops of cum out of me. She finished and stood, along with Belle.

"Man, you filled us up, just the way we like it Daddy," said Belle, giving me a kiss.

We showered and got dressed for the day.

The girls went to work on the couch, making calls and writing down notes.

All day, I worked on the shattered remote, trying to fix it. I worked on the main microcomputer, trying to reset it. I tinkered with its processor and cooling system. Nothing seemed to work.

I felt hands embrace me from behind.

"You alright baby?" asked BiBi.

"Yeah, yeah, but it looks like I'm stuck here for the rest of my life," I replied.

"Well as good as that sounds, I'll try to find someone who can fix it".

"Thanks".

BiBi kissed me on the cheek, rubbing my shoulders.

"Oh, by the way, your first appointment, or dickpointment, is in half an hour," she said.

I smiled and nodded, getting up from the table. I kissed her and Belle goodbye.

"Don't tear them in two," said Belle as I left.

I strolled on the sidewalk, making my way to the address BiBi wrote on my hand. As I walked around, women glanced at me.

Some licked their lips, some winked. Some even walked up to me, flirting and trying to take me home with them.

I smiled and declined, continuing to walk. One woman had the guts to just come up and grab my junk.

Soon, I made my way into a nice looking neighborhood.

I came to the large house, checking the address on my hand. It matched. I walked up the path to the front door. I knocked on the wooden door. After a few moments, the door opened.

A short male leopard stood in front of me. He had a frail look to him, very skinny, fearful look on his face, small stature. "You the plumber?" he asked, looking up at me.

"Uuhhhh," I uttered. Suddenly, a woman came to the door, pushing the man aside. "Thank God you're here, my kitchen sink needs to be fu.. I mean cleaned," she said.

"Oh ok," said the male leopard, walking away. The woman gripped my arm and pulled me into the house, slamming the door.

The male leopard walked to the TV, sitting down in a big chair.

"That's my husband. Fucker," she whispered, "Hi, I'm Lucy. I need you to get started now".

I looked at her.

"In front of your husband," I replied in a whisper.

"No, in the kitchen. He won't notice," she said, leading me to her kitchen.

She leaned against the counter, her back to her husband. If he turned around, he would clearly see what was happening on his kitchen counter.

I looked her up and down.

She had blonde hair, blue eyes and pink lips. Her feline ears stood up, couple strands of her ponytail gleaming behind them. She was curvy, large breasts and a bubble butt.

The entire surface of her body was fur, except her tits. The fur faded and stopped as it neared her bust.

She had a long, thick, furry tail. Her feet were paws, though her hands were normal.

Lucy was wearing tight yoga pants and a purple bra. Her clothes hugged her curves.

She licked her lips and held up a finger. She curled her finger towards her, signaling me forward.

She embraced me, her lips meeting mine. I kissed her, our tongues dancing. She grabbed my junk, feeling what she was about to get. She gasped, feeling my entire bulge.

She pulls me close, my dick imprint against her leg. "Fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

She turned around and bent over the counter. Her husband continued watching the TV, not able to see what's happening behind him.

I whipped out my dick and rested in on top of her. She gasped again as I stepped closer.

I stood behind her, our legs against each other. Her soft ass was against my waist.

My cock lay out on top of her ass and back. She looked back at me as I slapped my hardening dick against her, my tip hitting back.

"You like how that ass feels against your huge cock," she whispered.

She shook her ass, my balls pushing against her. I thrusted, humping her. Lucy's soft ass squished and jiggled.

I slid my dick back and pushed it against her pussy. My tip pushed against her yoga pants, almost entering her wet vagina.

"I want you to fuck me," she begged.

I continued to push against her yoga pants as she begged. I stopped and grabbed her pants. I ripped a tiny hole in her yoga pants.

Her jaw dropped.

I pushed my cock into her, sliding into her pussy lips.

I slowly fucked her, easing my large member into her.

She breathed heavily as I pushed my cock into her more and more with each stroke.

I pulled out, leaving just the tip in her. I swung my hips forward slowly.

She moaned out loud as I went balls deep. I froze, balls deep in Lucy.

"You alright sweetie," her husband yelled.

"Y... Yeah," she said shakily.

I continued to fuck her.

"What's for dinner, honey?" her husband asked.

She moaned again.

"S... Sausage. Nice, big, sausage".

I fucked her harder, making her ass slap against my lap.

"Sounds good. What's that noise?"

"Oh nothing," she whimpered, "I'm just tak... I mean marinating this sausage".

"Yum, sounds good already".

"Mmm, you have no idea how good it is".

She looked back at me.

"Cover my mouth," she mouthed out silently.

I reached up and covered her mouth. She moaned into my mouth, my hand silencing her pleasure.

I grabbed her hair and yanked it with the other hand as I fucked her. She grunted and squealed into my hand.

She pushed back against me, making her ass slap harder.

"What is that, Honey?" her husband, asked again.

I let go of her mouth.

"The plumber is unclogging my... I mean our pipes".

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just really laying down this pipe hard. I'll try to keep her quiet," I said.

"Her?" he asked.

"I refer to sinks as 'her'. Like cars," I lie.

"That doesn't sound right," he says, standing up.

He turns, seeing us.

"What the fuck are you doing with my wife?!" he yelled.

I continued fucking Lucy.

"Baby, sit... Oh my God, this cock... Sit the fuck down. This is my payback for you never giving me attention," said Lucy.

Her husband said nothing. He sat back down at the TV, sighing.

I fucked Lucy harder, making her moan.

"Fuck me with that big dick," she said loudly, "Make me addicted to your cock".

I went deeper into her, hitting her walls. She screamed. I held her arms behind her back, making her feel captured.

I fucked her harder, giving her my entire dick. She moaned as I rammed into her womb.

I felt her pussy explode as I dicked her down. She soaked my cock and the kitchen floor in her juices.

"Oh my! YES!" she exclaimed.

I slid my cock out, turned her around, and picked her up. I stuffed her again, her legs wrapped around my waist.

I fucked her for a little. Then, I carried her over to her husband. I fucked her in front of the TV.

"Give me my money," I told him, still fucking his wife on the coffee table in front of him.

He reached into his pocket and handed me a wad of cash.

"Now, if I hear your wife isn't getting attention," I started, longdicking Lucy, "I will come back to your house everyday, and fuck your wife in your own bed. Do you understand?"

He nodded. I pulled out of Lucy. Her juices dripped onto the rug. I walked out of their house, my pants around my ankles.

I put my pants back on at their front door and went back home. I think I went overboard. Fucking his own wife in front of him was a little much.

I laughed, walking on the sidewalk. That was pretty funny though.