Man Becomes A Hucow

Story Info
Tending hucows got me thinking....
2.4k words
4.41
34.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the milking room, at the 4 women all hooked up to their machines, and was so aroused that I couldn't keep my hand off my cock. They were on all fours, each with amazingly large and full breasts, and I watched in delight as the machines hooked to their nipples sucked and stimulated their nipples. Each woman was hooked up to a tank and would not be allowed to leave until they had hit their quota.

The manager had left me with the instruction book for the milking machines, and had told me of my other responsibilities. I was supposed to finger the women while they were milked, to increase the quality and flavor of the 'harvest', and each of the hucows looked at me longingly, wanting me to bring them to orgasm.

There was a tray of four needles on a rolling cart, and my instructions had been clear. I was to inject each nipple with the growth hormone after the first milking session, massage the hucow's breasts, and then hook the machine back up for the second milking. It sounded like it was going to be a busy first night, but a type of busy that I was highly interested in.

I moved the cart by the first hucow, a full figured blonde with tits that nearly hung to the floor beneath her. I put on my gloves, applied a liberal amount of lubrication, and used my left hand to spread her labia. She was already very wet, and she moaned and let a low husky groan escape her as I pressed two of my fingers into her.

"More, please..."

I looked over her curvy body, excited by this woman's willingness to surrender to the hucow lifestyle, and switched from two fingers to four. She sighed in pleasure, but I could tell she wanted more still. I fully removed my fingers, re-lubed my hand, and began to press it back inside of her. There was a satisfying popping sensation as my entire hand worked deep into her hucow vagina.

She arched her back, and for the first time I noticed the name tag hanging from her neck. Rebecca.

"Do you like that, Rebecca?"

She nodded, biting her lip, as I slowly moved my hand back and forth inside of her. The other hucows were watching us, longing for their turns, and I was having more fun at a job than I had ever had before. The manager had told me to use them, within reason. Everything was to be consensual, clean, and nothing was to interrupt the flow of milk.

I placed the lubed thumb of my left hand against her asshole, making a slow circle over her sphincter, letting her know my intentions. Rebecca nodded, arching her back a little further, which brought her ass up higher in the air. I worked my thumb slowly into her rectum, and before long I was fucking both of her holes. She was loving it, rocking with me. She started breathing heavily, huskily, as I rammed my arm deep into her pussy and fucked her asshole with my thumb.

"Oh God! I'm Coming! Fuck my hucow pussy! Ruin my hucow ass!"

I picked up speed, getting rougher in my motions, as she came. She squirted, covering me in it, as her body convulsed. She even let out a loud moo, which turned me on mightily. She really was a hucow, needing me to help her make her milk. I was hard in my pants, pressed tightly against my jeans, wanting so badly to whip my cock out.

The manager said I could fuck them, as long as it was consensual, but I wanted to wait until later, when I was more than horny. I pulled my hand out of her glistening hole, removed my gloves, and went to wash my hands. My clothes were soaked, so I removed them. My cock jumped out of my pants as they fell to the floor, and the hucows who could see it were moaning loudly. They weren't sluts; it was the hormones in the injections. It made them horny during the milking process, and it was my job to alleviate that.

I hadn't brought anymore clean clothes, so I decided just to go about my job naked. It wasn't like the ladies would mind. I considered myself athletic, with short brown hair and blue eyes. I was toned, but not overly bulky with muscle. My cock measured in at 7 1/2 inches, large hanging balls, and completely shaved.

I went back to Rebecca, turned off her machine, and removed her udders from the suction cups. They were stretched out long, and still very hard, from her long milking. Taking one of the needles, I asked her, "Does it hurt when they do this? Is there any special way you want it done?"

She looked up at me, sweating from her orgasm, "Straight into the nipple, towards my chest, about a quarter-inch deep. Some of the cows like it from the underside of the breast, but I like it best through the nipple."

I nodded, using a small alcohol wipe to clean her nipple. I caressed the side of her face, which she seemed to really enjoy, as I pressed the needle into her nipple. She winced a little, but I had injected half the hormone cocktail and was moving to the other breast. She looked up at me as I gave her the second injection, "Thank you... I love the injections. They make my breasts feel like heaven. I can cum just from the milking machine, but maybe later, when you're done with the other cows, you could come back to me?"

She looked at my erect cock, licking her lips a little, as I hooked her back up to the machine. As the suction started her eyes rolled back a little, and her head sagged. Her ass wiggled a little, still up in the air, and she began to have a very long, drawn-out orgasm.

Amazing, how much the hormone did to her body. I looked down at my cock and balls, wondering. I looked at the needles on the tray, and at the other cows. Their breasts were so big, far bigger than they would ever normally be. It took only seconds to make up my mind, and I sweat nervously as I pressed the needle into the tip of my cock. It was almost painless, but as I emptied the syringe into my manhood I felt a flood of warmth wash over my crotch.

I sat down behind the next hucow, Sandy, and put on another set of gloves. She was eager, ready for her turn, "Please, I need it. Seeing you put the hormones into your cock... knowing what will happen... I want it in me when it gets big. Please, promise me I can have it..."

I patted her ass, running my fingers across her thighs, "I will let you have some dick later too, after Rebecca. Let's get you an orgasm and then your shots, yeah?"

Sandy nodded, pushing her ass out towards me. My crotch was warmer, and when I looked down I was shocked beyond belief. I had grown, and not just a little; my cock was at least 3 inches longer, and my balls had grown to fill and stretch my scrotum. It felt amazing, with zero pain, and I felt myself growing hornier than I had ever been in my life.

Fuck it. I stood up behind Sandy, her big round ass in front of me. I pressed the head of my over-sized cock against her pussy lips, lubing my shaft up, and slid myself into her. It was a tight fit, and I could feel that I was stretching her. Sandy screamed loudly, surprised by my size.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck my worthless hucow pussy! Fuck me hard enough to make this huge tits bounce around. Then, give me my shots and come up here and titty fuck me until you cum all over my face! Make me eat your cum, Please! Please!"

I fucked her hard for a few minutes, heard her moans turn into whimpers, and looked down at my cock. It had grown inside of her, stretching her further. I was no longer gliding in and out, but was pulling and tugging her pussy lips with every pump. I pulled out of her, fell down to my knees, and buried my face into her wrecked pussy.

I sucked on her lips and clit, soaking my face, as I took my cock in both hands. It was eleven inches long, and I needed to hold it upright as it was too heavy to stay up it's self.

Sandy rode my face to orgasm, soaking me again with her squirt. I took one of the needles from the tray and gave her the injections. Hooking her back up to the machines, I ran my hand along her neck up to her chin. She smiled up at me, but still looked at my dick. "Later..." I groaned, carrying my cock over to the next hucow.

Lilly was her name, and she was a gorgeous woman. Long black hair flowed down her shoulders, and her extremely curvy figure suited her role as a hucow. Her tits were the biggest of all the girls, and her tank was the fullest. She had a jeweled butt plug in her ass, and she pressed it against the support frame of the milking enclosure, essentially fucking herself in the ass.

She gave me a naughty smile, biting her lip, as she looked at my swollen cock. I set it down in front of me; the sensation of my cock touching the floor was bliss, and Lilly laughed. "It's good shit, isn't it? The manager gives me a little extra, which makes it all so much better."

I nodded, stroking my cock and riding long waves of euphoria as it rippled through my body. Lilly motioned to her milking machine, "Take one of these off and put it on your cock. I'm above quota, no one will mind."

I considered it, but only for a second. I needed release, and more than just a woman could provide. I needed to be milked, and badly. I removed one of her suckers, and lubing up my dick, I slipped it into the sleeve.

I came instantly, shooting a massive load of cum into the sucker. The sensation of such a load flowing from my cock drove me wild. I came for a full minute, and when I was done I felt completely drained. I sat there, feeling another orgasm building, unaware of what I had done to myself.

Lilly drooled a little as she watched the cum move up the hose and into the collection chamber, "Inject yourself again, in your balls, and you can make cum like we make milk."

I took a syringe off the tray, and removed the cap. I felt the prick as I injected each of my balls with a dose of the growth hormone, and leaned back. Lilly ran her hands over my balls, making my entire body rock with pleasure. She moved her head down to my crotch, dragging her tongue across my growing and stretched scrotum. I was loving the sensation, and before long I was cumming again. It lasted two long minutes, and I watched the cum moving up the hose to the tank.

I needed more, and was still hard in the milking machine. Lilly laughed a little, telling me to turn around. I backed up to her face, and as she licked my asshole I arched my back and lay my head on the floor. I was cumming again, but the intense orgasm was gone. It was a steady pleasure; one that buzzed and lit my nipples and asshole on fire. My balls ached, but they continued to produce.

I was making a steady stream of cum now, like the ladies and their milk, and I wanted was to stay hooked up to the machine, letting it drain me in a never ending ecstasy. Lilly's tongue was going wild on my asshole; she obviously had a fetish for this kind of thing. I looked down between my legs as her, but couldn't see past the giant ball sack between my legs. It was growing still, and was nearly to the floor. Much more and I would have to sit on it like an exercise ball.

I was so content, so filled with pleasure and cum that I fell asleep to Lilly eating my asshole. I woke the next morning, the manager standing over me looking down at what I had done to myself.

My balls had stopped growing, but were as big as the hucows' tits all around me. I wouldn't be able to walk home, let alone fit in my car to drive. The manager helped me to an empty stall, and expertly hooked me up to one of the milking machines, "No worries, a couple days without the injections and you'll be back to normal. I did this once myself.." He laughed a little, remembering his own folly, and shook his head. "I'll come back later to check on you."

I was on my knees, face on the floor, feeling the pleasure wash over me again. I grabbed his pants leg before he could walk away, and I looked up at him. "More..."

He knelt down beside me, "What did you say?"

I looked up into his eyes, knowing the truth in that moment, "I want more of the injections. I'm a hucow, and I need to be milked... please...."

He looked me over, and at the tank I was already working on filling up, "Well, I guess there is a market for it. If that's what you want, I can make it a 50/50 split."

I nodded, not worried about the money in the slightest. I felt the machine tugging and sucking at my massive cock, my balls working overtime to make the cum that was traveling up the hose by my face. I was a hucow, getting milked like all the other gorgeous hucows in the room, and I had never been happier in my life. I surrendered to it, looked over at Lilly, Rebecca, and Sandy, and hoped that the next worker would fuck me like he would fuck them. After all, we wanted the best product possible.