Man Disciplines Sissy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or, not for me. Turned out he was just appreciating their daintiness, the decorative femininity they represented. Stretching them between his big manly hands, he looked at them, small, smoky pink, lace trimmed, sheer, stretched, feminine, pretty. Then he chuckled to himself, and he let go the elastic with his left hand and gathered them into his right palm, and used them to wipe off his cock. He dropped the panties onto the floor and stood up. He started to pull his underpants and slacks up, but stopped short and held them in place with one hand, his half-hard penis still exposed.

"Now, honey," he said, and with his free hand on my hip, he guided me over toward the kitchenette area. I noticed how his cock, protruding above where he held his pants up with one hand, swung heavily back and forth in front of him as he walked. When he stood still, half hard like that, it remained horizontal, with a slight downward curve, and pointed the way for his forward motion. I reached for a glass of water, half full on the countertop, and drank a few gulps. I was catching my breath, getting sorted out, feeling my legs loosen up again.

"Go take a shower," Ray said. "Change into the other outfit, all fresh stuff. Your pretty wig. The garter belt." He nodded toward the bed where Lana's girly things were lined up. "Yes, I saw that. I like it. Daddy's going to head up to his suite and freshen up." He went to the sink, turned on the cold water, and used the bar soap to lather his hands. Then, he washed his penis with the soapy lather. He rinsed his hands, rinsed the lather off his member into the sink, then dried everything off with the kitchen hand towel, and tossed it on the counter. Then he held his cock in his left hand, and I watched him slide the blue elastic band off, and put it into the pocket of his slacks. He glanced at me, and I felt my face flush.

He came over to where I stood, pulling up his underwear, his slacks, zipping up, buckling his belt. "Well?" he said.

I felt a little confused. I think I was waiting for Ray to leave. I blinked a few times, then caught my breath and pressed my lips together. I made my first move to head for the bathroom and take a shower. To do as I was told. I smoothed my hands on my half slip, again aware that I had no panties on. But after one step, Ray interrupted, grabbing my wrist, and I stopped, poised a little awkwardly. I caught my balance again, steadied, and I put one hand on the kitchenette counter, and looked at Ray. His flat, emotionless expression was back. Nervous again, I averted my eyes. I felt my knees pulling together under my half-slip.

Ray spoke.

"Sometimes I can't tell if you're listening," he said. "Or off in your own little world." I felt his other hand come behind me. Then his palm was on the back of my half-slip. I twitched a little, and felt my knees touch together, and I pressed them against each other, and tried to take a smooth breath.

With his hand on my bottom, and no panties on, I could feel the touch and warmth of his palm right through the slip's supple satin. And then, I did a little nod and dip.

I'm not sure what made me do that little feminine gesture right then. I don't think I had ever done that little move before. It came sort of naturally, in that moment. It was almost a curtsey, and I guess it would have been one if I had gently grasped the side or front of my half-slip when I did it.

"Oh?" said Ray. "Was that a little smirk there, honey? A mocking gesture? Are you messing with me? Hmm?..."

Ray's hand paused, on my bottom. Then I could feel him spreading his fingers, palming the satin, and grasping the fabric into a bunch, then releasing.

And then, my knees knocked together again, under my slip, because he moved, he closed on me, very close now, and then he was breathing softly on the side of my neck, his lips close to my left ear.

"Careful, honey," he whispered.

I curtseyed again, this time grasping the hem slip with my left hand, full and proper. I could feel how blushed my face was. "No, oh Daddy," I said quickly. "It was just, you know...acknowledging you. Yes, I'm listening. I am." I could feel his lips right there by my left earlobe. He was very still.

"It felt like your little gesture was making fun, perhaps, of Daddy." His hand slid down, past the hem, finding bare flesh, back of left thigh, back of right thigh, then slid up, up inside the slip, to bare-bottom flesh. His big, cupped hand cupped my bottom.

"Because if you're not paying attention, or being disrespectful..." He didn't finish the sentence. Or rather, his hand, up the back of my slip, finished it by pawing and clutching.

"When a naughty girl is asking for it," he whispered, "She might get more than she expects."

This time, I didn't move. I didn't nod or dip or gesture. "Yes, Daddy," I said, softly but clearly, just as serious as he was, and being sure to hold very still.

Ray's hand stroked my bottom, pawed it. Then, his hand slid out from under my slip. It slid up my back, keeping in very light contact with my skin, causing me to shiver involuntarily. His thumb and fingers clasped gently, but firmly to the back of my neck. He was making sure, this time, that he had my full attention.

"Daddy will review Lana's behavior," he whispered into my ear, "Upstairs in 15 minutes."

His hand slid down from my neck, to my back, to between my hips, to my bottom. It slid up my slip again, palming my bottom, and lingered there for an extra, but brief, moment.

Then, he left.