Man Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the second week, he was regularly railing the ever-living shit out of her, in every room of the flat. By week three, she'd ditched her on-again-off-again boyfriend, and Stu had moved into the flat. He was there most of the time anyway, either renovating or fucking. So why leave?

So what if he was working class. He knew what he was doing with a woman's body. And yes, he was indeed hung like a fucking donkey. Amy hadn't considered herself a size queen, but she couldn't ever consider going out with a small-dicked guy after being with Stu. He did things to her that nobody had ever managed before. He might not be rich or intellectual, but he was one hell of a good time wrapped up in the body of a demigod. He'd certainly do for now; Amy was nowhere near ready to settle down.

///

Against her better judgement, the girls persuaded her to come to the work do. Some bigshot marketing executive was celebrating an enormous deal and was splashing some of her six-figure bonus at a local hotspot. Amy and her colleagues were happy to take advantage of the free bar; after a few drinks, the conversation took an inevitable turn toward the sordid. Hence her needing to justify her relationship with Stu.

The evening drew on, and eventually the basement club opened. Amy was dragged downstairs into the deafening, oppressive environment of music you could feel as much as hear, and the bewildering juxtaposition of bright lights and total darkness. Before she really knew what was happening, she was several shots in, and they were all bouncing on the dance floor with their arms in the air.

Amy felt eyes on her. Not an unusual experience - she knew how she looked, and was used to fighting drunk guys off on a Saturday night out. But this was different, somehow. Eventually she pinned the source of the gaze. A striking, beautiful Black woman at the bar was undressing her with her eyes. She noticed Amy looking back at her, and cocked her head. Come hither, she beckoned.

Amy was no lesbian, despite a few dalliances in college. But she figured - what the hell? The woman was good looking, and clearly loaded based on the quality of her revealing outfit and jewellery. What's the harm?

They couldn't hear each other speak. Amy thought she heard the woman shout "Drink?" into her ear, so just pointed at the glass the woman was already holding. The woman turned to face the bartender, held up her glass and two fingers on her other hand. In seconds she had two more glasses, the other patrons ignored. Who the fuck is she, Amy wondered, sipping at the mystery drink. It was bubbly - champagne? - but with a sweet, fruity taste. Must be some liqueur shots in it, she mused.

They tried conversation, but it was impossible. So instead, glasses empty, they took to the dance floor and watched each other move.

Was it the drink, she wondered later, or just Brooke's hypnotic, almost animalistic, natural magnetism? Whatever the cause, she couldn't take her eyes off Brooke's impressive figure. They danced as if they were the only people there, hands gliding over skin, arms in the air to lift the bust, breasts brushing against the other, asses grinding against the other's crotch. When inevitably they kissed, it was as if they had always meant to be together.

///

Amy called Stu from the Uber on the way back to Brooke's flat, somehow keeping her voice steady despite having her nipples expertly sucked and her dripping pussy fingered and teased.

"Jules said I could stay over," she lied, effortlessly.

"Yeah, it's okay babe. Makes sense rather than trying to get a cab all the way back here at this time of night. Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Nice guy," Brooke commented, as she continued to work on Amy's pussy. She noticed the driver had adjusted the rear-view mirror to watch, so she redoubled her efforts to make Amy come before they reached her apartment block.

"Yeah," Amy moaned, non-committally. She and Stu were having a bit of a rough patch. Maybe that's why I'm so horny, she realised. She'd got used to their epic sessions, coming multiple times several days each week.

Brooke was different. In her stunning apartment, she showed Amy how women made love to each other. No rush, no pressure - no racing to orgasm, just the exploring of pleasure. Sex with Stu was amazing, but there was a time limit. Once he came, it was over. He always made sure she'd come before he did - he was attentive with his hands and mouth - but even so he would lose interest after orgasm, like he'd got something out of his system. When he was really driving her, it would make her cum fast and hard, and the combination of her moans and her pussy clamping down on him would bring him almost immediately. It was an intense and enjoyable experience - but a short one. They fucked, but they didn't make love.

With Brooke, it was a marathon, not a race. She'd bring Amy to the crest of pleasure and hold her there, on the plateau, where the warmth would flow through her. She'd be lost as if in the ocean, each monster wave crashing over her would lead to the next, leaving her soaking wet.

///

"What do you mean, you've never been with a woman before? Girl, you eat pussy like a pro. Don't tell me it's beginner's luck?"

Amy blushed at the compliment. "Well, there was a bit of drunken fumbling at college. Doesn't everyone? But I love cock, I can't give that up."

"Mmmm, nothing beats a good bit of meat, for sure." Brooke still didn't believe it. "But trust me, until you've fucked another woman, you don't know what sex is!"

"When did you realise you were bi?" Amy asked.

Brooke paused, considering, but decided to share. "When I was with my first serious boyfriend, and realised I fancied his sister more than him."

"Tell me," Amy said, teasing her fingertips up Brooke's thighs. Absently, Brooke spread her legs to allow Amy full access while she told the story.

"We were all in the den drinking, watching a movie. I was giving him a slow hand-job under the blanket. She knew what was going on but was politely ignoring it. Anyway he didn't like it, thought it was weird, with his sister watching. We all kept drinking, and before the end of the film he'd passed out drunk.

"The sister and I were already fairly good friends. We got chatting, looking each other in the eye, admitting we were both pretty horny... One thing led to another; she sat beside me, seduced me, took me and taught me. It was a night I'll never forget. She did things to my body no man has ever done, before or since - and she showed me how to do them to her.

"So now, I'm going to show you... Yeah, like that..."

Amy continued to question Brooke, as she also continued to stroke and tease her. "So, which do you prefer? Men or women?"

"It's not about preference... It depends how I feel in the moment. With my ex and his sister, it wasn't that the sex was better, once you got over the initial novelty factor anyway. It was... Different. And I thought: I'm hot as fuck, if I do say so myself, so I can have anyone I want. If this is an all-you-can-eat deal, why restrict myself to just half the menu?"

"Mmmm, I guess," Amy pondered. "I kinda like getting railed though."

"There are toys for that."

"Not the same. Not when you've had the real thing," Amy replied, flaring her fingers inside Brooke's pussy to stretch her out, to demonstrate the point.

"Hung is he, your fella?"

"God, is he ever... I can do things with him, all kinds of positions, that other guys just couldn't reach. They'd just slip out or not even make it, where he's buried in me. What a cock..."

Brooke watched as Amy's eyes glazed over as she thought about Stu, sitting on his lap, facing away and leaning back on his chest, as his cock rubbed between her ass cheeks and deep inside her, probing her G-spot.

I've got to try me some of that, Brooke thought. Maybe...

"Bet the anal hurts like a bastard, though," Brooke wondered.

Amy blushed. "Um... Probably..."

Brooke raised an eyebrow.

"I've not dared, okay? I enjoyed it with some exes, but I'm a bit intimidated, to be honest."

"It's just a matter of building up to it," Brooke said, tracing her fingers across Amy's bud and enjoying watching her squirm. "Like I said, there are toys for that." She slid her finger into Amy's ass, drawing a low moan of pleasure from her throat.

Working her hands over Amy, Brooke slowly brought her new lover right to the plateau. Amy got a pleading look in her eyes. Please, make me come again, those eyes were begging. Brooke knew this was the time when she'd be most pliant, most likely to agree to anything.

"I'd like to meet this Stu of yours," she purred, licking Amy's nipples as she worked Amy's pussy with one hand and her ass with the other. "See if he's as good as you say."

"Don't stop don't stop don't stop..." Amy begged.

"it's been a while since I had a properly hung guy to wear me out. Would you like that? Would he like that?"

"I... Don't know..."

"You liar. I can feel how hot it's making you." Brooke's hand was covered in Amy's juices.

"I guess things have gotten a little dull between us recently. Predictable. Maybe this would spice things up a bit? You could, I dunno, show him stuff that he'd come home and do to me...?"

"It doesn't have to be an affair. If you don't trust him alone with me, why don't you bring him over? Show me what he can do to you, or to both of us?"

"I... I... I..."

"Just imagine both of us fucking you at once! You don't have to choose; you can have both. All night. Over and over. You want that, don't you? I tell you, babe, you've not lived until you've felt a woman licking cum out of your well-fucked cunt!"

At the very thought, Amy exploded. "Yes! Fuck yes! Take me, make me cum until I pass out! God, fuck, I'm cumming so hard!!!"

Brooke smiled, victorious.

///

Back in the present, though, Amy was pissed off. How dare Stu embarrass her like this? The sexiest woman he's ever met, on her knees in front of him, staring at his cock and licking her lips, and he's not even sporting a semi? Does he know how fucking insulting that is?

Sure, Brooke seemed amused by it, but Amy was furious. She threw herself at Brooke, all pretence that this was a treat for Stu abandoned. She wished she'd never agreed to sharing him in the first place.

So, she decided to ignore him and focus on her new lover. She knows Brooke can get her off. Maybe she can distract Brooke from how pathetic Stu is being, how much of a lousy disappointment he is. But also, there's a chance that watching a bit of girl-on-girl action will bring Stu's rebellious cock back to life. She knows what he likes, so she put on a show for him.

Soon enough she was lost in the moment, Brooke's expert tongue and lips taking her to the edge and beyond. She surrendered to her female lover's expertise; she came, back arching, a scream tore from her throat, as her eyes rolled back and she lost control of her quivering legs.

She felt Stu's hand on her ass, clumsily groping at her cheek. She half expected him to crawl behind her, start poking at her backdoor with that monster cock of his. God knows he's tried it on enough times. And the way she felt at that moment, so unbearably horny, she might even have let him. The thought of it brought another orgasm crashing through the dregs of the first.

But no, Stu turned away, not even watching them anymore. God, how she hated him. Perhaps she'd made the wrong choice after all, inviting him into her home, her life. She'd thought he was man enough to take both her and Brooke on, but it seemed he couldn't handle it. What good is the relationship if all they have is sex, and then that's gone?

///

BROOKE

Brooke pushed at Amy's thighs, lifting her back off her face. There were only so many times she wanted the other woman to cum on her tongue. This was supposed to be a threesome, after all - it was high time she got herself some cock.

She turned and looked over at Stu. Poor guy. He was huddled up in the duvet, facing away, presumably wracked with a mixture of guilt and embarrassment, trying to ignore what was going on beside him. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He'd probably thought this was going to be the best night of his life, but it had turned into a nightmare. Brooke might have been a professional bitch, but she wasn't totally heartless. Besides, if she could turn this around, she'd get to enjoy that impressive dick of his.

She pushed at Amy again, pressing at her hips, directing her round, pushing on her shoulders. Amy settled between her thighs and resumed eating her out, while rubbing her own clit. She'd be happy enough there for a while, Brooke determined, and so she turned to face Stu.

"Hey," she opened, stroking his muscular bicep. He flinched, but she persisted, pressing on his shoulder and persuading him to lie on his back.

Stu stared straight up at the ceiling.

"Look at me," Brooke said, softly. Stu glanced over, but his eyes flicked down to Amy working away between her legs.

"Eyes up here, soldier!" she commanded. "Ignore her, she's busy. It's just you and me here, okay?"

Amy started to mumble a protest, but Brooke grabbed her head and forced her mouth against her pussy. Amy got the message, and shut up. Brooke tucked her legs over Amy's shoulders and threw the sheet over the top.

"It's okay, Stu. I've been around. This ain't my first rodeo." She kept stroking his arm, then his chest. His breath caught as she brushed over his nipple - hard and sensitive with excitement. Good sign, she thought.

"Look at me," she repeated. Stu turned and looked into her eyes. Brooke tried to put on her cutest doe-eyed expression. "That's better. Don't worry about it, it'll just make it worse. And it's not like I need you hard for you to make me cum. Amy's pleasuring me without the benefit of a cock, after all. You just need to use a bit of imagination, and then maybe later you'll be ready once you're into it."

Stu looked doubtful, but Brooke persisted. "So, give me your hand." Stu complied, and she took his large workman's palm and laid it on her full, firm breast. She felt his rough, calloused skin catch on her own nipple, and she had to close her eyes briefly.

"Mmmm," she purred, as Stu started to rub her soft skin. "Do you like my tits?"

Stu gulped, mouth slightly dry. "Yeah," he breathed.

I should think so too, Brooke thought, I paid enough for them. But out loud, she only said "I can tell. Come closer."

Stu knelt up on the bed, shuffled over, sliding his other hand up her side to cup the other boob. Slowly he started to massage the flesh, pressing her tits together to form amazing cleavage, then letting them fall back to the sides of her chest.

"What are you, a high school virgin?" Brooke teased him. "Enough with the second-base bullshit, get on with it!"

Ignoring his girlfriend right beside him, Stu lowered his face and sucked on one of Brooke's large perky nipples. "Ooooh, yeah," she crooned, arching her back slightly and pushing her chest out, presenting her tits more prominently to him. "I love my nipples being sucked!"

Looking down, she could see both members of the couple working her over with their mouths - Stu in her boobs and Amy at her clit. So erotic having the couple pleasure her... And it was only just the beginning. Stu kissed across from one breast to the other, one nipple to the other, then lingered in the valley between, tasting the salt of her sweat from her breastbone. With her hands, she pushed the soft flesh of her large tits into the sides of Stu's face as he made love to her cleavage, almost whimpering with delight.

After a little while, Brooke grew impatient. "Yeah, you like my tits alright. So fuck them!"

Stu's eyes flicked up to hers.

"You heard me. Kneel on my chest and fuck my tits!"

Stu straddled her stomach, ass just above Amy's face, then settled in with his knees under Brooke's armpits. But his cock was still soft. He laid it between her boobs, and she pushed the wet flesh over it. Even soft, the tip of him poked out the top of her cleavage.

"Fuck me!" she ordered; so Stu tried rocking back and forth... but it wasn't really working. He just looked frustrated, as his cock bunched up underneath her tits. He grabbed his dick, started to slap her boobs with the long soft length of him. To Stu's surprise, some precum flicked across her chest.

Brooke smiled. This really wasn't her first rodeo. Just because he wasn't hard didn't mean he wasn't aroused, couldn't feel pleasure. She had fond memories of the times with her sugar daddy; they hadn't thought of it as a dysfunction, merely an opportunity for a different kind of pleasure play. Brooke had missed that experience, but here seemed to be an opportunity to revisit old times.

She wiped Stu's cum from her boob with the tip of a finger, pouted her full lips and sucked it clean off. "Yummy," she said. "Got any more?"

Stu knelt over her, trying to jerk himself off onto her tits, but his cock was still having none of it. He looked like he was going to do himself an injury, so Brooke took him by the hips and drew him forward. "Allow me," she said, guiding the soft tip of his large cock to her waiting lips, to take his nectar directly from the source.

She watched his face as her warm, wet mouth engulfed the head of him. Sucking gently and teasing with her tongue, she worked him into her, until her mouth was full of soft succulent man flesh. She could barely get half of him in, but it was the right half!

His face was a picture, part frustrated, part amazed. She could see he wanted to grab her face and fuck her throat, but of course he couldn't do any such thing. He just had to feel her tongue and cheeks slide over him, squeezing and milking at his flaccid member.

"Oh. My. God!" he breathed.

"You like?" she mumbled around his warm thick flesh.

"I... I've never felt anything like it..."

She smiled and got back to work. Few men have, she thought. Maybe some old men if their partner still had any interest. But she loved the power play; she was in total control here. She could taste how much he was enjoying it. But there was more to come.

"Hey, bitch," she called down between her legs.

"Yes mistress?" Amy replied, without hesitating.

"I'm bored with you licking my pussy. Let's put your talented tongue to better use. Lick his ass."

"I don't fucking think so," Amy replied.

Brooke winked at Stu, out of Amy's view. "Oh really, slave? And since when did your opinion count in this bedroom? Do you really want to displease me?"

The threat hung in the air. "No, mistress." There was a slight tremble in her voice.

"I thought not. Now, do as I bid."

She watched, struggling to hide the amusement on her face, as Amy raised her head towards the crack of Stu's ass. She knew immediately when the moist tongue must have touched his asshole, as his eyes bulged just before he closed them and his mouth gaped. "Fuuuuuuck..." he breathed, as one woman licked his ass while the other sucked his flaccid cock.

"Come on! Work it, girl, eat that ass!" Brooke ordered. The expressions in Stu's face were priceless, and the precum started to seep into her mouth, as Amy probed his ass with her tongue, even pulling his cheeks apart so she could get closer in.

Fun though this was, supping on Stu's thick pliant dick and humiliating Amy into the bargain, Brooke's jaw was starting to complain. Time to finish this. She grabbed his ass, pushing on Amy's head so she'd kiss her way back down to Brooke's pussy. Brooke then slid her fingers round to his slippery asshole, well tongued by his girlfriend, and slid first one then two digits inside.

"Jesus fuck!" he shouted, not used to the invasion. His jaw dropped as his mind reeled. Soon enough, her fingertips found his prostate, started to massage it... and Stu lost it. He came, explosively, while still soft, pouring his cream into her eagerly waiting mouth.