Man Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god, how the fuck...."

"Mmmm, that's it baby, give it to mamma."

Stu's legs trembled as he emptied himself between her luscious lips, Amy all but forgotten.

///

STU

Amy had never made him feel like this. Never. He'd thought it would be impossible to have enjoyed sex without an erection, but Brooke had been undeterred. Her lips and mouth working over his soft manhood had been exquisite. He was sure he wasn't gay, but the feel of her fingers probing his ass, stroking him there, was extraordinary; then she found his magic cum button, buried deep in his ass, and he'd simply lost control.

He collapsed forwards, grabbing the headboard, leaning over Brooke's face as she lapped the dregs of his orgasm from his flaccid dick. His chest heaved as he tried to catch his breath.

"Anyone got a mint?" Amy asked as she rolled off the bed. "And a cure for lockjaw? That's it, I'm done, no more oral from me. My tongue is cramping up."

God, did she ever stop whining, Stu wondered.

"I'm serious. I've served you two for long enough. Now it's my turn. I need to get fucked." She lay back on the bed, legs spread wide with her glistening pussy winking at them both.

Stu pointedly looked down at himself, then at her. Even if he could get hard, he'd need recovery time after Brooke's oral talents had brought on that devastating orgasm. "Don't look at me," he mumbled.

"Of course not," Amy replied, scathingly, dismissing him with a wave of the hand.

"Don't worry, I got you," Brooke called out. She was by a set of drawers, climbing into a harness. Stu watched as she tightened it around her waist and thighs, with a huge black veined dildo poking out the front. If he wasn't such a hung guy he'd've been intimidated. It had to be a foot long and as thick as Amy's wrist.

"Here, sort yourself out." Brooke threw him something which he caught without really paying attention. A condom, he thought at first, feeling the foil. How useless is that. Then he noticed it was a tablet, and realisation dawned.

"You bitch! You had these all the time and didn't offer it earlier?"

"Quit whining. I don't recall you complaining when you had Amy's tongue up your ass and you were feeding your delicious soft dick to me." Brooke took up position between Amy's glistening thighs and angled the rubber cock straight at her entrance.

Amy smirked. "Make him jealous," she begged.

Brooke grabbed Amy's hips and started to thrust, slowly but deliberately, working the huge toy into her inch by inch.

"Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talking about," she moaned.

Stu swallowed the Viagra with some water and looked on, rapt. He took in the whole scene. The leather straps and chrome rings of the harness tight over Brooke's body. Amy's face flushed, back arched, head back, mouth agape as she surrendered to the pleasure. Her moisture soaking the veined dildo and seeping between her ass onto the covers. The look of determination on Brooke's face. The way her tits swayed as she ploughed into his girlfriend. The way she rocked her pelvis to grind her own clit against the toy as she bottomed out inside Amy.

Time passed. He watched as Brooke tore an orgasm from Amy's willing body, then made her flip over and start drilling her doggy style. She was relentless, a sheen of sweat covering them both. Stu stood at the head of the bed, watching their faces. Amy had an almost gormless expression, Brooke's lips curled almost in anger. He watched their naked bodies writhe, watched as Amy's breasts swung and jumped with each slap of Brooke's thighs against hers, as she buried the dildo deep in her cunt.

Brooke was not kind to Amy, neither in word nor deed. And yet the more depraved the things she called her, the more Amy moaned and pleased and begged.

"Slam back into me, you filthy whore! Why should I do all the fucking work?"

Amy pushed her ass back, impaling herself on the last inch or so of the dildo, stretching herself beyond her limits.

"Harder! Fuck it harder!" Brooke was pinching her own nipples, eyes closing. Amy glanced over her shoulder, saw her desperation, and renewed her efforts. She slammed herself back against the black beauty, over and over. Both she and Stu watched as Brooke was tipped over the edge, her body shaking, tits rippling, drool falling from her mouth as she collapsed forwards onto Amy's ass.

Stu felt a familiar twinge and looked down. He was, finally, rock hard! Whether from the drugs or the lack of pressure or the sight before him, he wasn't sure. Or maybe the booze had worn off. But he wasn't about to waste the opportunity.

He walked up to Amy's face, his tip bobbing right in front of her eyes. Without a moment's hesitation, her lips parted - a muttered "Finally, thank God" - and she engulfed his purple head in the warmth of her mouth, working him with her tongue.

Brooke started hammering her from behind with greater force, pushing her down over his dick. "This ain't no sweetheart's blowjob," she said. "Fucking choke the bitch!"

Stu saw the tiniest of nods from Amy and took that as permission. He wrapped his hands round her ears and started to fuck her face - at first long deep strokes, pressing into her throat, then - once she was ready - he went for it, almost losing control of his pelvis as his animal lust was finally fucking something.

"Fuck, she likes that! Harder, make her ruin the fucking sheets!"

Stu tilted his head to the side to watch Brooke thrusting into his girlfriend, who was squirting her pleasure all over the duvet. That just made his lust burn all the brighter, slamming his cock down her throat, feeling her gag and struggle for breath, her drool coating his shaft and balls.

He looked up at Brooke, whose eyes were closed and body trembling. Amy's choking noises coupled with her ramming herself back against the dildo, mashing Brooke's clit, had done its job. She looked so hot as she came. He looked down at Amy's ruined face, make-up destroyed and smeared all over, panda-eyed from mascara, saliva coating her chin. So different, yet so beautifully erotic.

But much as he was angry at Amy for the way she'd treated him tonight, he couldn't keep up this assault on her throat. Besides, he had other plans.

He pushed Brooke gently aside, and she fell to the bed, still quivering. He'd deal with her later. But for now, he had business with Amy. He spun her onto her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

He saw her gaping pussy staring back at him, red raw.

"Shit, will you even notice me after that monster stretched you open?" he doubted.

Brooke knelt on the bed, crawled behind Amy's head, smirking. She shared a dirty, knowing look with Stu, who nodded. Brooke took Amy's head in her lap, then grabbed Amy's legs behind the knees and pulled up and back, rocking Amy's pelvis upward.

"What are you doing?" she asked, trembling.

"I think you're right, Stu. Her pussy's done being fucked. Take her ass."

"No, I..." Amy began.

Stu ignored her. He looked down. Fuck, she was so wet. Probably wouldn't even need any lube. He moved forwards, nudging her puckering bud with the tip of his impressive member.

"I can't! He's too much, I..."

"Quit whining, bitch." Brooke admonished. "You've told me you want this. How many times have you made me fuck your ass with this strap-on, preparing for this moment? Stop snivelling and take it like a man!"

At which point Stu shoved forward, pressing the head of his dick into her ass, feeling the sphincter clamp down around where his shaft met the head, trying to crush him. She was so warm inside.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Amy was panting.

"Just breathe, like we practiced," Brooke encouraged her. Soon the vice grip Amy's ass had on Stu's cock subsided a little, and he was able to move a little. The tiniest of motions brought a moan to her lips and a growl to Stu's throat. He knew he had to take his time, but the rational part of his brain was slowly ceding control to his animal nature. He wanted to literally hammer the shit out of her.

Brooke took Amy's hand, guided it to her clit, and they both started to circle over it as Stu's rocking turned to thrusting.

"Fuckfuckfuck it hurts, it hurts so fucking good..."

"That's my girl," Brooke said proudly.

Stu watched his member disappearing into Amy's forbidden entrance, watched her pussy clench with each twitch of his dick. He was about halfway in, so much more to give. He wanted to grab her hips and force himself balls deep inside. He looked up at Brooke, and was sure she could read the hunger on his face.

Brooke knelt up, Amy's face falling back to the mattress. Stu started to work with more force. "Take it, bitch. Take it all."

"Yes! No, not yet, oh god I need you in me. I can do it, make me do it, I need to have all of you inside me!"

Stu watched Amy flick her clit, faster and faster, her juices streaming from her pussy, lubricating his hard, thick dick as it disappeared into her asshole. He knew Amy's protests were for show, she'd not used the safe word they'd agreed. She wanted this. Her pussy was drowning. He gave one last shove to get the final inch into her.

"Aaargh fuck! Too thick, you're ripping my ass open! Aaargh! Don't, don't stop! I can fucking do this! Shit I'm cumming, my fucking ass is cumming!!!!"

"Shut that bitch up will you, she's putting me off," Stu deadpanned to Brooke.

"With pleasure," she said, lowering her pussy over Amy's mouth

Stu didn't hesitate; he jackhammered into his girlfriend's tight ass, losing himself in the sensation. He watched her chest heaving, her tits bouncing with each slam, her hand a blur over her clit, juices splashing over her thighs and saturating the bedding below. He looked up at Brooke, spurring him to greater efforts, tweaking her own nipples as Amy screamed her pleasure/pain into her cunt.

He poured his rage into her ass. What a bitch, to have cheated on him with this insanely hot woman. He was so done with her whining. Why put up with her shit when he could have someone like Brooke - adventurous and inventive.

He watched her, body convulsing, pussy clenching as he drove into her. He could feel her ass, her pussy, rhythmically pulsing as the succession of orgasms tore through her as he violated her ass. The heat burned his cock, her sphincter clawing at his member as he relentlessly pounded her prone body, her hands alternately clawing at the bedsheets, her tits, her snatch.

"Punish the bitch," Brooke demanded. "She wanted this night for herself, not for you. Show her who's boss."

Stu looked up at her feral face, pure lust in her eyes.

"Ruin her! Who gives a shit how she feels? She's our fuck-toy now! She doesn't deserve you. Fuck her like it's the last time she'll have you!"

She's right, Stu thought. She doesn't give a shit about me. She just wants the cock. The moment she found another lover, she was all over her and to hell with me. Fuck her. It's so over. Did I ever really love her at all? She probably laughed at me behind her back. I didn't go to Uni like her and her stuck-up friends. They think I'm just a worthless bit of rough. Well, fuck you, Amy. At least Brooke understands me.

Stu gave up all pretence of restraint. He could feel himself losing control, that familiar red hot rage building in his balls.

Amy abruptly went stiff, her hand pausing over her clit, as the wave pulsed through her and she squirted over and over onto Stu's abdomen, her pussy tightening and her ass convulsing round his cock. Stu couldn't move, the clenching was too strong, calling to something deep inside his balls; the roar started in his throat and erupted through his mouth and his cock at the same time, his yell echoing from the glass walls as he pumped red hot semen deep into Amy's bowels.

Brooke climbed off, preventing Amy from passing out, but enabling her screams of passion to cry out across the night, surely loud enough to be heard from street level below. No intelligible words, just raw animal cries, tore from a throat as ruined as her ass and cunt.

Amy's ass clenched so hard it was practically painful, so between violent pulses Stu withdrew his still rock-hard cock and laid it on her mons, pumping the dregs of his orgasm onto her loins.

"Go wash your shitty dick and get back in here," Brooke ordered. "I've got plans for it."

///

Dismissed, Stu headed for the shower, his erection bobbing as he walked. Soon enough he had a good lather going in the steamy jets of water and was proudly stroking himself. He'd be hard for hours now with those pills. The night was just beginning. His lip curled into a smile. Normally once he was done, he was done - but not tonight.

As he stood there, naked, another pair of hands reached round and started to stroke him. He spun around to find Amy in the shower with him, also naked. God, how he loved the way she looked - the porn star body with the just-fucked flush over her messed-up face. He tried to maintain a stony expression but doubted he could quell the lust in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for earlier, babe," she was saying, stroking his soapy cock. "I was so frustrated, I just wanted to show you off and I felt let down." Soft gentle hands continued to caress his most sensitive areas. "Can you forgive me?"

He managed to hold the stare for almost three seconds before he pulled her to him, mashing his mouth onto hers, tasting himself in her throat and Brooke on her lips. His bad feelings earlier, during the fucking, were all but forgotten now. It had been part of Brooke's game; she'd got off on it, firing him up, making him take his girlfriend harder and faster. Now the rage had subsided, drained away with that final devastating orgasm, and all that was left was this beautiful sexy woman in front of him. He grabbed her ass and she flinched, so he ran his hands up her sides and fondled her soapy breasts instead.

"Is that a yes?" she breathed.

Stu answered by pressing down on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees before him. She smiled and started to kiss and lick his stiff manhood.

"You know how, round the flat, you say stuff isn't clean unless you clean it?"

"Mmmm hmmm," she purred, her mouth full of cock.

"Well, get to it then. Your mistress wants me ready to service her."

Stu watched as Amy slavered over his dick, making sure every inch had been licked and sucked, rolling his balls in her mouth, cleaning every part of him.

Once she was done, she stood proudly in front of him, sex personified. "Satisfied?" she said, eyebrow raised.

"Not quite," he said, grabbing and lifting her, slamming her to the tiled wall and plunging his dick deep into her pussy.

"Mine," he growled, over and over. Somehow, he doubted Brooke would let him have Amy anymore that night. "I've needed you all fucking day," he moaned, ramming himself harder and deeper, fucking through her to the wall. "Make me cum, babe!"

Amy wrapped her legs round his waist, her heels digging into the small of his back, and she worked her muscles tight over him. Being used had clearly made her horny as she begged and screamed and exhorted him to greater efforts, scratching her nails down his back, grabbing his ass, pulling his head into her tits and offering them as a feast for his lust.

Gone now were any thoughts of leaving her. How could he turn his back on this dirty angel? A woman with such a sex drive, willing to share him with other sexy women, even to the point of arranging it? He'd have to be a fucking idiot to turn that down. Stu may have been many things, but stupid wasn't one of them.

"Oh god I'm so close, please cum inside me, I need you!"

And as if she were calling direct to his groin, Stu felt his balls boil over, and his mind went blank as his dick fired load after load into his gorgeous girlfriend's eager cunt.

///

AMY

Must have blacked out there for a second, Amy thought, as her eyes opened. She couldn't feel her legs, but she sure could feel the fire burning in her ass and the electricity running from her clit along every nerve. She felt empty, having been stuffed with cock and dildo for so long. Stu knew how she'd fantasised about getting spit-roasted one day, and had jumped at the chance to make it happen. And then when Brooke told him about their little secret practicing with the harness, he didn't hesitate to bust a nut in her ass. She felt wonderfully used.

Now Stu was gone, and Brooke was fussing around looking for fresh sheets - these ones were covered in unspeakable stains. Amy snuck off, following Stu into the shower, determined to make things up to him. She realised how much of a bitch she'd been to him earlier that evening, when he just needed a bit of understanding rather than more pressure and humiliation.

Then she saw his wet, naked body, and felt herself magnetically drawn to him. Make-up sex with Stu was always the best. Maybe that was part of why she kept fighting with him. Gonna have to work on these toxic behaviours, she realised.

He didn't disappoint. It wasn't long before he had her pinned to the cool tiles, screaming his name as he filled her to the brim, emptying his soul into her, bodies pulsing with release.

God, how she loved him. Brooke was right; the sex wasn't necessarily better with a woman, just different.

Once they'd cleaned up and briefly towelled themselves dry, they walked hand in hand back to the bedroom. Brooke had changed the bed, now a rich red satin.

"You two made up then, I see?" She paused; hip thrust out. Amy caught Stu's eyes devouring Brooke's naked body, lingering on her heavy tits. Does he even know how his cock twitches when he sees a sexy woman, she wondered?

"I believe you have a present for me," Brooke continued, eyes fixed on Stu's monster dick, tongue idly wetting her lips.

Amy kissed his cheek, made her way to an easy chair facing the bed. "All yours," she promised. She'd already taken him hard and rough in every hole tonight, after all, and she'd lost count of the orgasms she'd had. She was content to let Brooke take a turn, while she recovered some strength.

Brooke prowled to him, led him by the dick back to the bed. He went to push her onto the mattress, but she pivoted and span round; Stu fell onto his back instead and she clambered onto him.

"Nobody tops me," she boasted. "Surely you've got that by now." She angled his cock as she squatted over him, then started to lower herself onto him.

"Nice and thick," she moaned, as his head pushed between her lips, stretching her open. Amy watched as Brooke bit her lip, her eyes closing to better appreciate the feelings. Amy knew exactly what she was going through. The slight moans and whimpers as he slowly filled Brooke's vagina called to something deep inside Amy too. She'd thought she was done, but without consciously realising it she'd brought her hands between her legs and was ever so slowly fingering herself with one and brushing her clit with the other.

"Who's a big boy then," Brooke purred as she finally settled onto his lap, the full length of him buried inside her. "It's been a while since I had one this good, I'm gonna enjoy this..."

She began rocking back and forth, sliding up and down, gliding over him, intent on her own pleasure. Stu had reached up to grab her heavy tits in his hands, caressing her chocolate flesh, taking the weight in his palm and brushing the nipples with his thumbs. She fell forwards onto her arms, and began bobbing her hips up and down, faster and faster. Amy found herself fingering her own hole to the same rhythm, sliding inside up to the palm, curling forward to graze her g-spot each time. Soon enough, Brooke threw her head back, settled down fully over his cock. "Nnnngggggggg oh fuuuuckkk yeah...." she cried as she came, each wave jerking her back and causing her tits to bounce right in front of Stu's face.

He couldn't bear the temptation any further. He raised his knees and planted his feet square on the bed, forcing Brooke to settle into his lap and his cock to a different angle. He lifted his head and buried his face in her tits, suckling at the nipples and slavering in her cleavage, even as she was still coming.