Man Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, isn't he," Amy said. Brooke could barely nod and moan in reply.

Amy could feel herself getting close. She was so proud of her man. She'd been where Brooke was, so many times. She knew what she needed.

"Do that thing I like, to her," she encouraged him. Stu looked across, and she saw the lust flare in his eyes when he saw her playing with herself. She put her feet up on the arms of the chair, legs spread wide, as she plunged her fingers deep into her juicy cunt. "Make her scream!"

Brooke hadn't stopped rocking, slowly grinding herself over his cock as she rode out the tail of her orgasm. Stu pushed Brooke's knees back, so she was taking some of her own weight; then he started to thrust upwards into her in rhythm with her rocking motion.

"Oh god, yeah," she moaned. Stu worked harder. Soon he was slamming up into her, slapping himself in the face with her tits as the impact rocked through her body. She started to slam back down against him as he rose. "Oh, sweet Jesus," she swore. "Aren't I supposed to be fucking you?"

"If you don't like the ride, you can always get out of the seat," he joked.

"No fucking way," she declared. "Shit, yeah, just there, like that, oh... oh... oh..." And then Amy watched as Brooke's legs started to tremble and her eyes rolled back as Stu brought her over the edge once more, flooding his lower abdomen as she released her pleasure.

Amy couldn't stay out of this any longer. "You know what? Nothing makes him cum harder than when he's eating me out," she declared to Brooke as she sashayed over to the bed and knelt over Stu's face. Hungrily he grabbed at her hips and pulled her down onto his face, smothering himself in her glory. "Be ready," she warned, settling onto her boyfriend's face while looking into her lover's eyes.

Amy felt his tongue slide into her pussy, and moments later Brooke's tongue into her mouth. The women kissed, both riding the man they shared, teasing each other's breasts as they brushed and pressed against each other.

Amy knew the time was near when Stu's breathing and tongue action became erratic; sure enough she felt his body shake, and Brooke broke off the kiss in surprise as his enormous cock pulsed and splashed thick load after load over her cervix, hitting that spot deep inside, bringing her screaming in delight and amazement.

"So," Amy said, eyes sparkling with mischief. "About that raise we were discussing...?"

THE END