Man Eater

Story Info
A mysterious woman and mysterious disappearances.
751 words
3.47
1.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tasked with watching the area as there have been disappearances, men have been disappearing, families torn apart. The knight captain appointed me to investigate because I am the only knight with rogue skills. This issue made it all the way to the king himself, especially when his oldest son became one of the victims. The king quickly made this a priority, a few knights found prime hidden locations where nothing was left but blood. Magic barrier stops beast, something more human, we're certain. Vampire, no, they're cleaner than this, unless they intend to rip you to shreds, they may be more messy than this and leave more than blood spilled. I lead this investigation and I know these attacks happen at night, perhaps late into it.

There's few to no witnesses, although some have heard the attacks. We report through special short range communication magic. One of the men noticed late in the evening a woman walked around, and seems to have been seen doing so until the taverns close. They've watched her around the market, the taverns, and she's spotted around nearby roads to nearby homes. These patterns seem to add up, I instructed to be told any time she's sighted, I watch over my men who follow her.

A youthful looking, pale, frail looking woman with dark hair and red lipstick. She wears the same thing and only one thing; a shear dress with a deep neckline, that looks better suited aa under garments worn by the women at the whore house. But she's not employed by them, as I've asked the madam. The solstice celebration is coming soon and that may be a grand feast for her, she has to be stopped. A few men have seen her with a man she led or followed to a safe spot, if there were screams, they pursued to take action, but all have said the same thing; once they get there, there's nothing left but blood.

We're cracking down. Apparently she's more dangerous than I thought, so I follow who has the lead and keep the others close. With my Feather Feet buff, I can easily follow by rooftop in near silence, like still air. I once got a good look at her in the day light, I was under an enchantment that disguised myself. She's quite the beauty, I could see why some men would lust after her dainty body.

Tonight she was spotted. I received communication that she was walking through the market again, the last stores were closing and stalls were shutting down. It's odd that some people only have a faint memory of her—it has to be magic. I made my way there and wish I could be a fly on the wall, in the shop she walked out of. Once she was clear, I made my way to the shop. The man said a woman did come in, but he told her they were closing for the night, and that was that. I gave him a description and he found it odd there wasn't much he could remember. I thanked him and went to track her down again.

The following of this report is explicit detail. She led a man from Brink's Tavern to a dim alley, I followed silently by rooftop. They stood by a small cart of hay, she kissed him heavily, then changed. Skin a pale gray, hair green, she lost her dress, eyes yellow as the sun, thicker thighs, and her breast, though small are quite perky. She seemed to be stitched together. I believe she's some sort of Ghoul Lich. I ready my men near my rooftop location. The man is quick to take her, she lie on the cart to receive. He must be charmed. I see him lost in lust. Then I saw it; her vagina and stomach open to a giant maw with rows of teeth. The man doesn't seem to fight back, she forced his head down. I hear him scream as the bones crunch, blood everywhere as he's chewed and swallowed. I've been spotted.

"You should mind the business that pays you."

He turned to see her on the roof, both mouths smile, casted smoke screen to attack with fire. The smoke. She rushed and over powered him, held him in a hug while she ate him, he tossed the journal from the roof as his body was folded backwards and devoured. She was gone without a trace, except all the lost blood.