Mommy's Little Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Jennifer sucks her son’s cock.
6.1k words
3.83
89.2k
99

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : All characters are over the age of 18.

The impregnation

At the age of 24, Jennifer Morton is in peak physical condition. The sexy cop has always worked out regularly, ever since she was a star basketball player back in high school. She still goes to the gym, not just because being an officer requires it but because she wants a hot body that will let her get laid as often as she wants. Her tits are already very big and enough to attract several men but her flat stomach and large, round ass only helps her get more lovers. Right now she is on her knees, surrounded by 12 attractive men. Some of them are Tinder guys, while others are homeless people. Letting them fuck her makes her feel charitable.

All the men are naked and their hard cocks are jutting out. She sucks the first guy's cock, then wraps her lips around the second guy's and bobs her head. The policewoman then gives a blowjob to the third and fourth guy, all the way to the 12th guy, but not letting any of them cum yet. "You will all get to cum, either in my pussy or ass," she tells the men so that they don't start worrying. By now all the guys has had their cock sucked for about twenty seconds each. That was only foreplay. Now is the time for the really fun stuff to start. The hot blonde takes her black lace panties off and tosses it away, before lying on her bed.

Guy number one climbs on top of her and slides his prick into the little hole. Her hairy pussy dilated as he shoves the rod inside, stretching her out and making her gasp. She has gotten fucked hundreds of time but still has a tight hot cunt. Jennifer then flips him over and gets on top. The hot policewoman grabs her curvy asscheeks and spreads them apart, exposing her already lubed anal ring. "I want you to fuck my ass while he bangs my slutty little pussy," Jennifer tells the second guy. She never bothered asking for the names of guys she want to have sex with, just telling them to come over to her place if they want to pound her snatch.

After five minutes, guy number one is emptying his balls inside Jennifer's hot pussy. Guy number two pours his thick seed into her large buttocks at the same time, filling up both of her holes with cum. "Thank you, gentlemen," Jennifer tells them as they leave the bed. Then she beckons for guys three and four to come over to the bed. "Your turn now. I want one of you so stuff my cunt while the other pound my dirty asshole, the way those two just did. You two choose who gets which hole." Guy three just gets behind her and slams his pole into her shithole, plowing her round ass from behind while guy four gets under her and slams his dick upwards inside the woman's box.

With her ass being much tighter than her cunt, guy three is the first to cum, spewing a massive load into her butt. She cries out in an anal orgasm and her pussy also tightens up around guy four, making him have an orgasm too, firing his semen up and flooding her vagina with it. They pull out of her and then guys five and six quickly take over from them, with guy five feeding her snatch and guy six spearing her asshole. "Yes, give it to me, guys. Fuck me at the same time," the beautiful cop orders them. Being respectful of the police, the men obey her and thrust into her from both ends at the same time.

It takes longer for these two to cum as the previous guys have made her holes gaping ones now and they are getting a lot less friction. The sex is still quite a pleasurable experience for them since she is so unbelievably hot. When they cum, they both cum like a volcano, with their thick cocks erupting inside her at precisely the same time, guy five's dick unloading in her cunt and painting the inside of her womb as guy six's penis jizzes in Jennifer's ass, pumping ropes after ropes of cum into her thick booty. "Perfect, guys," she says. "Now go." The two nod and withdraw, and guys seven and eight quickly penetrate her.

Guy seven eagerly bang the whore's ass and pulls on her hair, making the slutty policewoman moan. He slams into her from behind in rhythm with guy eight who impales her gaping pussy with the spear between his legs. By now, both of her orifices have a lot of spunk leaking out of them. She still orders them to go on fucking her though, with both her warm cunt and asshole being hungry for more. "I could never have enough cock or cum," she informs them as they fuck her together. Their hips are blurs as they slam into her repeatedly, their dicks pumping in and out of her again and again.

After ten minutes, the guys cum in her like all the previous dudes did and she cries out as she experiences another orgasm of her own. Feeling them add to the cum already inside her is simply amazing and they know how she feels as her cunt and asshole both spasm. It feels wonderful for them as she milks them until they are dry. Guys nine and ten don't need to be told what to do. It is only a few seconds after the earlier guys left the bed that they assume their positions and shove their pricks into her, guy nine stuffing her vagina and guy ten burying his hard shaft inside her round buttocks.

Guy ten lasts longer than guy nine does despite being inside the tighter hole. It is because guy ten has more experience and therefore better stamina that he can outlast the other by about five or six seconds. He pours his seed into her bowels after guy nine has already fired his inside her cunt. They then get up and leave the bed, letting the eleventh and twelfth guy replace them. The last two guys fuck her hard and fast, quickly finishing in her, blasting her insides with their thick cum. "Lovely," Jennifer tells them. "And now it is time for the finale. Everyone get around me and cum all over my pretty face. Give me a real nice bukkake."

The ten guys form a circle around her and start jerking off. Their dicks are all stick hard at the sight of her gorgeous body and soon they begin to ejaculate at the same time. They all fire strands of cum onto the policewoman's face. It doesn't take long for the ten men to paint the female cop's face with their combined jizz. Jennifer's face is soon glazed and entirely covered in cum and she loves it so much, she gives them a brilliant smile to show the men her appreciation. "Thank you so much for decorating me and showing me how hot you think I am," she says with ropes of semen all over her beautiful face.

The guys then leave her house and she goes over to take a long shower. It is a necessary one. Jennifer has to be at the precinct in about an hour. That little fuck fest she just had is a way to burn a few extra calories and give her needy pussy and ass a treat at the same time. Or rather, give her horny cunt and ass multiple treats. Jennifer giggles as she cleans up. She washes her pussy and anus right away, but leaves the cum on her face there for a few moments. She likes using semen as a face moisturizer a lot. It's very cheap. All she has to do is tell a guy she wants him to fuck her and she's got it.

Once she's done with the shower, she gets out of the stall and dries herself off with a towel. Then Jennifer puts on her uniform. Going over to her gun safe, she opens it. Jennifer carefully inspects her Beretta 92, before tucking it safely in her holster. She leaves for work in no hurry since the precinct isn't far away, driving to it at a moderate pace. It is a short trip and she gets inside with time to spare. Many of her male colleagues stare at her beautiful ass, the curve of which is shown by the tight trousers fitting very snugly around it. Jennifer smirks, soaking up the attention. She loves the effect she has on them.

A couple of male officers walk up to her from behind and grab her muscular ass lecherously, squeezing it. "Can we fuck you? We heard you let anyone who ask you politely enough into your pants," one of them says. This is actually true. You could be as ugly as shit and if you ask Jennifer politely, she would let you fuck her pussy. You have to be at least a 5/10 to get her ass, but even a 0.5/10 could get that sweet cunt if he is polite enough. Jennifer nods and the two of them high five. They follow her to the toilet where they enter together, after one of them made sure that there is no one inside. Then Jennifer locks the door and tells them to unzip their pants and get ready to fuck her brains out.

The taller one has a longer cock so she allows him to get behind her. She gives him the bottle of lubricant that she has with her everywhere, saying "My ass has been fucked a lot, but it's better to be safe than sorry." He quickly lubes up his prick and then slides it in. The guy is surprised to feel so much cum inside her but then recalls her reputation as a slut. The other man inches his way into her molten cunt, feeling her searing his penis with the heat from her inner core. Jennifer moans as they sandwich here and just hangs on and enjoys the ride.

They thrust in and out of her together and fuck her really hard. The sounds of their ground slapping against her pussy and buttocks is simply beautiful. She is addicted to being filled up with cum and loves it when they finally jizz in her holes. The men grunt loudly as their hard cocks throb and jettison batches of cum in her cunt and booty, firing it deep within her. Then they all put their trousers back on and leave the room. Jennifer quickly get back to her desk in the hope that no one else will ask her for sec today. She knows she is unable to say no to sex when someone asks for it nicely, and it could impact her job.

The slutty policewoman has been using the pill ever since her 18th birthday and it shows in her sleeping around so often. She has always let the guys fuck her bareback, thinking that just the pill would be enough. It always was enough on its own as she never got pregnant before. This time though, she misses her next period. Jennifer soon starts to worry and ends up taking a pregnancy test. When she finds out that the pill has failed her, she is stunned. She is now pregnant and doesn't know who the father is. Yes, of the 14 guys who had fucked her in one massive orgy, only seven cummed in her pussy. But seven is still a lot.

Now, abortion is still legal in Colorado with no limit. But touching her belly, Jennifer could feel a surge of maternal warmth in her. She doesn't want to get rid of this child. No, she wants to keep it. She will give birth to her baby and raise it all by herself. If it's hard then that's okay. Jennifer has a job and her family is actually quite wealthy. Her parents will be willing to help her out. They'd love their grandchild.

So there is still hope in the world.

19 years later

43 years old Jennifer wakes up with a yawn. The blonde female cop is still a beauty. She is still a gorgeous woman, especially for her age. As she swings off the bed, Jennifer takes some time and admire her own legs. They are still firm and muscular from daily working outs. Her ass is still as thick and round as it ever was. All in all, she is in great shape for a 43 years old woman. Scratch that. Excellent shape. She has to be to be any good at her job. No leg day for Jennifer. No, she never skips the gym, ever. Even on days when she feels like she'd rather stay at home on her nice little couch.

Jennifer can still walk up to a guy and ask him to come home with her and fuck her brains out. Her looks are still more than good enough. But the cop doesn't do that anymore. It's not for a lower libido or anything like that. In fact, she still has strong sexual desires. It's just not for random dudes like she used to want back when she was in her younger years. Now she only wants one guy to fuck her, but it will be difficult to get him in bed with her. It will be very, very difficult indeed. Hell, it could be almost impossible, but she is going to try to seduce him into bed anyways.

The guy she wants is Ralph, her son. She knows it's wrong. It's messed up on so many different levels. But she can't help her feelings though. Her nerdy son is so cute and sweet, and she is in love with him. She is in love with her own son in a way that's no longer entirely maternal. Not at all. Jenner wants to fuck her flesh and blood son and she is going to do it. She used to agonize over how people will react but now realizes that they will never have to know about her depravity. She knows how to keep a secret well. They will lie to the world and do whatever the hell they want.

She has gotten both an IUD and also a contraceptive implant, after pill failed her. This way, there is no risk of getting pregnant. Jennifer doesn't want to have another kid. The single mother never tried to find out how the father is and still doesn't know which of her partner is the day. She raised him by herself and now she wants the reward for that. He is going to reward his mom for how well she raised him by fucking her with his cock. Jennifer will make sure of it. She'll do whatever it takes to get her adorable son to bang her pussy. It is of no concern to her anymore how people will see what they do.

The tall cop goes to the small kitchen. She grabs a bowl of raw chicken from it and sets it down on the floor. Jennifer then squats down above it so that her snatch is right over the raw meat. She starts to urinate on it, pissing on the chicken. Jennifer releases streams of her putrid pee all over the raw pieces of meat. She pisses onto it and continues to pee until the chicken is completely soaked in her bitter yellow liquid. Then Jennifer lets the meat marinate in her warm urine for some time as she heads to her son's bedroom. She knocks on his door but he doesn't answer, so she goes in.

To her surprise, her son is still asleep in his bed. He is usually a morning person and normally wakes up early. Then she notices his morning wood straining up against the pajamas. Smirking, she gets on the bed. Her scrawny son is curled up and she knows how to wake him. She touches his dick through the soft material, molesting him in his sleep the way she has already done before. Ralph just never knew his mother likes to get into his room when he's sleeping and grope him. Jennifer strokes her son's penis through the pajamas and rubs his balls, squeezing them with utmost care, not wanting to hurt him.

She caresses his hard prick and decides to take his pajamas off. Pulling it down slowly, Jennifer smiles as she watches his erection spring free, pointing up at her face. This is what she has wanted in her cunt for so long. She has given him handjobs in his sleep before, just like she is doing right now, but never had she fucked him outright. The risk of him waking up from that is too great. So right now she contents herself with just jerking him off, pumping his rock hard cock with her fist, sliding her very experienced hand up and down the rod. Tugging him like this is just too fun.

Jennifer suddenly gets a brilliant idea. She quickly leaves the room to grab two pair of handcuffs. Then she cuffs both of his wrists to bedposts. Although her son has never woken up from her just jerking him off before, she is going to go further than that today. She keeps on caressing his erection and squeezing the manhood, pumping it harder and harder. Then she bends down and gives the tip a little kiss. This is followed by many more little kisses up and down his penis. She also licks the length of his four inches cock with her tongue too, then starts licking his balls.

Once his dick is extremely hard, the tall woman takes it inside her mouth. She starts sucking his cock for the first time ever. No matter how many times she has groped him in his sleep, she hasn't given him a blowjob, up until today. It is the first time she has his dick in her mouth and she loves how naughty it is making her feel right now. Her pussy is so fucking wet, totally drenched as she sucks her son off. This is what she has wanted for some time now and now she has it. She slides her lips up and down his weapon, swirling her tongue around the spongy head of the appendage.

He finally wakes up after she starts to moan around his cock. The boy yawns and his eyelids slowly flutter open. It hits him that he couldn't move his arms and he stares down and gasps in shock. Disbelief fills his eyes as he looks at his mother sucking his cock. "Mom!" he exclaims, still stunned. "What on earth are you doing?" Jennifer only looks up at her son mischievously and keeps on bobbing her head, making her cute son moan. He has never felt so good in his entire life. Not even in the best of his jerking off sessions did the virgin ever make himself feel so wonderful.

Jennifer finally pauses. She stops and looks him in the eyes with his cock still in her mouth before taking it out and telling him "Isn't it obvious, honey? I'm sucking your cock and giving you your first blowjob." Then she goes back to fellating him, bobbing her head faster now that he is awake and aware of what she is doing to him, and against his will too. He couldn't believe his mother is blowing him and struggles against the handcuffs wildly, but couldn't free his wrists no matter how much he tries. Her handcuffs have secured far bigger and much more violent guys than him.

"This is wrong," he tells his mom as she sucks his dick. "This is so wrong. It feels really good, but please stop. You are my mom. You shouldn't be giving me head like this. Mom, stop." The cop ignores her son and continues with the fellatio, violating his pretty penis with her expert blowjob. She enjoys sucking his cock so much right now, even more than going to the shooting range, and that is saying something. Her mouth is so wet around the shaft, making the rod glisten each time she slides her lips back up to the tip and exposes it briefly to the cool morning air. "Mom, I did not consent to this. You're a cop. You know this is really bad."

Jennifer stops sucking her son's dick and then tells him "Exactly. I'm a cop and my coworkers will believe me over you. They won't believe I raped my own son, even though that's literally what I am doing right now." After that the tall police officer resumes the blowjob as he keeps on begging her to stop. The fact that she is blowing her own son against his will makes this act all the hotter for it and Jennifer sucks him off much harder now, wanting to taste the jizz in her mouth. She is very eager to feel him cum in her mouth, knowing he won't take very long now before having a climax.

"Please stop sucking my dick, mom. I don't want this. Stop now," he begs her futilely. She keeps on sucking him off before screaming as his dick finally throbs and ejaculates. He could feel his balls contracting as he fires strands after strands of cum into her waiting mouth. Jennifer swallows it down her throat happily, loving the way her son is cumming in her mouth. She then takes the pulsating shaft out and aims the head at her face, jerking him off. "Cum all over mommy's pretty face, my cute son," Jennifer orders her only child with a saucy wink, giving him a very lewd smirk.

The female cop makes her son spray his semen on her elegant forehead and directs many ropes onto her cheeks and nose too. She also gets some of it on her lips. Within eight seconds, Ralph's been forced to decorate his mom's face with his warm cum. His mother's face is now glazed, entire covered in his thick, creamy spunk, his seed all over her beautiful cheeks. He just cummed all over his mom's face and she is still there, smiling at him with her cheeks and forehead soaked in his salty jism. "Good boy," she tells him proudly. "You are such a good son, giving mommy the facial she craves. Now get in the shower while I cook us some light breakfast."

She walks out of the room, leaving her son there. He is astonished by what had just happened. His mom sucked his dick and jerked him off, making him cum all over her face. She left the room with his semen still covering her beautiful features, while he sits on his bed, unable to think of doing anything. His knees are weak like jelly and he is breathing heavily, trying to calm his wildly beating heart down. It just isn't working, what with how deeply shaken he is by the events. Never before had he expected to get a blowjob, much less a blowjob from his own mom. He is just a lowly nerd, after all.

12