Becky

Story Info
Charlie gets sex-ed from an older woman back in 1967.
13k words
4.63
42.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Won't you at least let Charlie apply to the university near me?" said our long-time dear family friend, Rebecca Romano, pleading with my parents way back in the year 1967. The Vietnam War was raging then and, unfair though it was, during that war college students could usually defer getting drafted. I was 18 then, and about to graduate from high school.

Aunt Becky as we called her (even though she wasn't really my Aunt, although our families were distantly related), was an Italian-American beauty. She had dark medium-length hair, just beginning to go grey, olive skin, lovely features (including a large mouth and luscious lips that were sometimes painted bright red with lipstick), and a shapely figure. 37-year old Becky was also a somewhat scandalous divorcee. She, my family, and many of the people we were close to were Catholic, and divorce just wasn't accepted well back then. She was a nurse, and had moved several years ago about a hundred miles away from our rural town to live in a big city, which was where the university was that she now wanted me to apply to.

Becky had always been close to my family, and had for years taken a special interest in me. She often talked with me when we were alone, either on long country walks or in my room. As she heard of my challenges and worries about the future, including about possible future careers, women, the war, and whatever else, she also told me about her challenges involving her work and personal life. She would sometimes hug me, and just generally she encouraged me in life.

After I turned 18 I realized I had a big crush on her. And I could tell she knew it. After I turned 18, after our long heartfelt talks she would always hug me close when we were alone in my room, pressing her soft breasts and her whole body against me for a few minutes. She would just hold me against her, which felt really good, but also a little weird, especially because I would get hard.

The first time she hugged me for a long time that way I could feel my manhood growing against her crotch, and I started to pull away. But she held me against her body as I got completely hard, all the while talking into my ear about how everything would work out for me, that she would always be there for me, and so on. Even between our clothes, I was pretty sure she could feel my nearly seven-inch (I'd measured it) erection against her body.

After our long hugs she would give me a knowing smile, and often say, "what a handsome young man you are," and then sometimes she'd glance down at my crotch, which would make me blush.

After a while, even before she hugged me, which she would do at least once each visit, I would sometimes get hard from just being in the same room with her, as she talked with me about my interests in cars and movies, of my future, about whether I had a girlfriend (I didn't), and so on. I would ask her about what it was like working at a hospital, and she would sometimes tell me hair-raising and sometimes funny stories about medical emergencies, doctors, and fellow nurses. Sometimes during our entire conversations I could feel my cock pulsing with desire for her.

Becky would encourage my attraction to her by being a bit affectionate and flirty, like by gently putting her hand on mine while she was telling a story. But I noticed she wasn't nearly as affectionate with me when my parents were around.

My parents were farmers in our midwestern state, and middle class. But unlike Becky, who still looked glamorous and sexy to me for someone in her late 30s, my parents, just a few years older, already seemed faded by life. My parents in 1967, the year that this took place, looked rather like the faded parents in that original Superman movie from 1978.

Anyway, farming corn and wheat wasn't paying very well in 1967, and what with all the expenses involved my folks were often strained for money, and especially so in the year that this story takes place.

1967 is well over fifty years ago as I write this, and in some ways it seems eons ago. But my memories of losing my virginity then to Becky are still fresh.

As this story begins, we were sitting around the kitchen table in our old fashioned rural farm house, having just eaten a big homemade Italian spaghetti, meatball, and red sauce dinner, with a big salad and garlic bread. The mixed scents of garlic, tomatoes, spices, and cooked meat filled the house and smelled delicious. And the tongues of my parents and Rebecca had been loosened by a few glasses of red wine. My parents were strict about most things, but starting when I was 18 they allowed me to have a one glass of wine with dinner too.

Becky's family, like ours, had ancestors in Italy, and there was a certain closeness, warmth, and openness found in family dinners around the table. And Becky was such a close friend for so many years she was almost like family, and as mentioned we all called her Aunt Becky. She and my mother had been close since they were teenagers, even though they were different in some important ways.

My mother tensely answered Becky's question by saying, "Even if Charles got into the university I'm just not sure we could afford it."

Because what we were talking about was a state university, and this was the 1960s, the tuition was actually not that expensive. But when you don't have an extra thousand dollars or so a year for tuition, it's not cheap. And a thousand dollars back in 1967 would be about eight thousand dollars in today's money--still fairly cheap for a year's tuition, but that's still a lot when money is tight.

Becky answered with even greater urgency, lowering her voice and looking at each of us in turn as she said, "If Charlie doesn't go to the university then you know what will happen. You know that he'll be drafted. Do you want him to go to Vietnam?" She paused, and then added, "Do you want him to come back like Greg?"

Greg was the neighbor kid who had come back from Vietnam in a casket just a few months ago.

Since Mom was also close friends with Greg's Mom, she'd known Greg since he was a kid. He was just a couple of years older than I was. He and I had actually been good friends. Greg was like the big brother I never had. Greg had died just a few months ago, and the funeral had been a stunning event in our mostly rural area that hadn't lost a kid to combat since Korea.

My Mom choked up thinking about Greg--and my possible fate--and started quietly weeping.

"Oh Becky!" was all she could say, as she hid her face in her hands.

My Dad, who had fought in Korea, but almost never talked about it to me, had been listening to this discussion without barely saying a word.

Suddenly my Dad gruffly said, "We've got some savings. If you get in, son, we'll use some of that. But you'll also have to get a job there, work hard, and get good grades."

Since my Dad had been drafted and served in combat in Korea, you might think he'd be more gung-ho to have me go, but in fact it was just the opposite. Dad was proud of his service, but traumatized by it too. Some of his friends from Korea hadn't come back. And I got the idea that he'd experienced things there that were too terrible to talk about.

Anyway, I replied to Dad's startling announcement that determined my future, and saved my future in so many ways, by saying, "Yes, sir. I'll get a job. And I'll work hard and get good grades."

Since I already worked around our farm, and at the small local public library where I had a paying job, he knew that I could and would work to make ends meet. And my grades in high school had been mostly As and few Bs, and so I'd already shown some academic potential.

****

And so, a few months later, in the Fall of 1967, I moved to the relatively big city where Becky Romano lived.

Becky had managed to buy her own home on her salary as a nurse, but it was a small house in a modest middle-class neighborhood. It had just two bedrooms, and one bathroom--as she explained to me as soon as I moved in.

"We'll have to share the bathroom," Becky said with a warm smile as she helped me through the front door with my two big suitcases. I'd arrived by Greyhound bus, and then she'd taken me home from the bus station in her VW Bug.

"What I mean by share the bathroom is that you can't even lock the door when you're taking a bath--just in case the other person has to use the toilet. Maybe that won't happen right away, but I'm guessing that at some point soon it will."

We had two bathrooms in my parents' house, and since I was an only child I had the second bathroom all to myself. Sharing a bathroom with anyone, especially a woman, seemed strange to me.

But I tried to act like I just took this in stride, and said, "Of course, Aunt Becky! That's fine. Thanks again for having me, and for convincing my parents about this whole thing."

I wasn't even paying her rent, because Becky insisted on that to my parents, even though they would have been able to pay at least $100 a month or so. And I was grateful that she was willing to give me room and board out of the kindness of her heart until I got a job.

That first hour or so was slightly awkward at first, because Becky--while bending over backward to be hospitable--clearly wasn't used to having a man in her house. She and her ex-husband had been divorced for many years.

But I helped out with cooking a nice Italian meal with her, and as we steadily sipped our red wine while cooking, our genuine friendship--which had already existed for many years--began to blossom to an even higher level. We laughed and enjoyed each other's company.

She asked as we cooked if I had a doctor. I said I didn't, and in fact hadn't seen a doctor since I was a baby. My family was often short on funds. And although my Mom was Catholic, my father was a Christian Scientist, and Christian Scientists don't go to doctors.

"You mean you haven't seen a doctor since you were a baby? Not even for a physical?" Becky said, but knowing my family as intimately as she did, she also realized how this could happen.

"No," I said, and took a big sip of my glass of wine.

"Well," Becky said, raising her eyebrows, "At some point maybe we'll get you one--at least to have a physical examination."

"Okay," I said, feeling like a country bumpkin--which I was--not knowing about the need for a physical exam once in a while.

Later as we ate our lasagne dinner and salad with gusto, and I had my first-ever second glass of wine, which Becky filled extra full. She was also having an extra-full second glass, and we were getting a bit tipsy together as we laughed and ate.

And then Becky said, as we were finishing up a rich chocolate cake she'd made the previous day: "Well, I imagine you want to take a bath after your travels!"

I smiled, and said that sounded nice.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom, my head at this point almost spinning from the wine. Normally I had at the most one glass with my parents, who were strangely permissive in this one area. But at this point I'd had two large glasses of Italian wine with Becky. As I filled up the tub just halfway (I wanted to save some hot water for Becky in case she wanted a bath later) and got undressed, I could see that because of Becky's warm welcome, and because I was 18, my cock was already three-quarters of the way hard.

As I got into the bath the warm water, my thoughts about Becky's sensual beauty soon made my uncircumcised cock fully erect. When hard I'm almost seven inches long, which I knew even then, since as mentioned I measured myself as a teenager. And as my cock gets completely hard my foreskin pulls back somewhat, revealing part of my large pinkish-red mushroom head with its little opening at the tip.

Since--as I've already said--my Mother was a devout Catholic, and my father a devout Christian Scientist, at this time I believed from their religious teachings that touching my penis for too long was a sin. And, believe it or not, I had never really completely masturbated, although I would touch and fondle myself sometimes. I did have wet dreams a lot--more about that later--and deep feelings of sin, but I hadn't ever jerked off all the way. I had actually halfway tried a few times, feeling very guilty about it, but I somehow didn't know that you needed vaseline or lotion to keep it from being painful.

But as I lay in the bath there, sexually frustrated but somewhat enjoying the feelings from my almost seven-inch erection, with my foreskin partially pulled back from my large head, my pre-cum began to leak into the clear bathwater, which didn't quite cover my slightly pulsing cock. My pre-cum was creating a tiny slick on the surface of the clear water right next my cock head, which was floating halfway in and halfway out of the surface of the water.

As I looked at my hard dick I was looking forward to the wet dream I would undoubtedly have that night, and I hoped it would be about Becky.

But just at that moment, Becky herself knocked on the door of the bathroom, and then said, "Sorry Charlie!"--and we both laughed at that, because it was the tagline of a Starfish tuna commercial that we both knew, and then she added through the door, "I've had too much wine, and I really need to pee! I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to come in!"

"OK!" I said, and quickly tried to cover my erection with my hands, but there didn't seem to be a way to quite to cover it all.

Becky opened the door and then hesitated a moment, looking down at me in her clawfoot bathtub in the small bathroom.

She clearly saw my balls and part of my erect cock in the clear and somewhat shallow bathwater.

As she looked down at my partially concealed erection I saw her eyes widen a little--and then I realized what women feel like when you look at their breasts instead of into their eyes.

"Sorry about this," she said, and then quickly looked away.

"It's fine," I said, and because of the wine I could even just laugh a little at how ridiculous the situation was, and I added, "We'll just have to get used to sharing your bathroom!"

"Yes, that's right" Becky said, sharing my laugh, and then added, "Thank you, Charlie, for being so mature. I'm sorry again that I need to pee."

Then, avoiding looking at me, she walked over and sat down on the toilet behind the tub, and after several seconds I could hear the rush of Becky's pee spraying, and I tried to imagine what that looked like.

I was amazed at the sound of a woman peeing, which is slightly different from the sound of a man, and which I'd never heard before, and I carelessly took my hands away from my cock in my surprise.

There was no curtain around her clawfoot bathtub, and so my erection now was exposed to her as she was peeing--if she was looking, that is, but I was guessing that probably she wasn't. But I soon found out she was looking, because in my tipsy state I recklessly turned back to glance at her for a second. At that moment I saw her looking over at the middle of the bath where my erection was--and not at my face--and then I quickly turned back again.

By then I'd just decided it was silly for me to put my hands back over my erection. Since she'd praised me for being mature, it just seemed childish.

Finally, Becky wiped (I could hear her tearing the toilet paper) and flushed, and then said, "I know this is embarrassing, especially for you, having your Aunt Becky pee right next to you while you're in the bath naked. I'm sorry again."

Unmentioned was the even more embarrassing thing that I had a full erection right in front of her that she could see.

"It's just fine," I said, again trying to act like this was normal, as I could hear her pull up her undies, lower her dress, and then come back into my line of sight.

I still decided to leave my cock exposed, with my hands at my sides, feeling that was more mature.

I also realized I wanted to show Becky my large cock--and the fact that I was hard because of her.

I said, "Thank you again for letting me share your house."

Becky said, "Thank you for being so understanding," as she washed her hands at the sink with her back to me.

She added as she finished up: "It's so good to have a man as helpful as you in the house. Thanks for helping so much with dinner."

As she turned from the sink and began to head for the door, I said, "Sure, Becky, you know that I'm always happy to help you in any way that you want."

She stopped, and then turned around to face me. She stood there looking me in the eyes as I lay in the bath as I finished saying that.

She smiled warmly again at me, and said, "Thank you very much, Charlie," clearly trying to make this seem natural.

But then she looked down again at my exposed erection, and smiled even more while looking at my cock. She was trying to act like like this was suddenly normal too--for her to openly look at the hard penis of a man who was a close family friend, and someone she had known since he was a boy.

As I saw her staring at my hard penis I got even more aroused, and that made my cock jerk up a little. It came partially out of the water, and then started straining up and down as if it were trying to get to her, making the water splash slightly. My cock was "saluting" my Aunt Becky.

Becky eyes widened slightly with what seemed like a bit of awe at my large and straining member, and then she said, looking back at my face, "Oh, Charlie! You are so adorable! It's so wonderful having a man like you in the house. But please don't tell your parents about this."

Then she laughed again at the obviously inappropriate situation we were in in our tipsy state. I nodded, and what could I do but laugh too, as she had almost magically turned a very embarrassing situation into something good.

And then she quickly threw me a kiss and left the bathroom, quietly closing the door behind her.

I was still embarrassed, but also still turned on. Maybe I should have tried to keep my hands over my erection, but in part because the wine had lowered my inhibitions, and in part because Becky had praised me for being mature for being able to share a bathroom with her, it just didn't seem like the thing to do.

And so somehow this very inappropriate situation seemed mostly ok, mainly because of the fact that there was only one bathroom for us to share. Obviously with us sharing one bathroom with the door always unlocked she was going to see me naked at some point, and so she was also almost certainly going to see me hard at some point. It just happened to be on our very first day. I was hoping that the reverse was also true, and that soon I'd get to see her naked in the bath too.

But the next day, after the effects of the wine were long gone, I was ashamed and embarrassed again--and not just because Becky had seen my erection, but also because that night I did have an erotic dream about her.

After the bath, I'd gotten in my PJs and gone to bed as soon as I could. It seemed like the less said the better about our bathroom encounter, although she seemed just amused about my embarrassment.

That night, in my dream, Becky was naked too. She was lying on a bed, and her body looked like what I'd seen in the Playboy magazines that my high school friend who had died in Vietnam had--voluptuous, and with a hairy pussy (which was completely normal in those days)--and not far from the truth of what Becky really looked like as I was to find out soon.

In my dream, as Becky was lying on a bed nude, she said, "Do you love me?"

"Yes," I said.

And then she said, "Come closer. Touch me."

In the dream, as my erection slowly touched and went into the hairy place between Becky's legs, I came almost instantly, squirting my hot cum into and on her.

"Sorry, Charlie!" She said in the dream, although not unkindly.

And then I woke up with my sheets wet with a large quantity of my cum.

I often had wet dreams at home, but almost always at home I managed to put a sock over my penis before I went to sleep, which caught most of my cum in a sock, rather than staining the sheets quite as much. My mother seemed to realize that that's what these socks were for--to catch my nighttime sin that she couldn't talk with me about--and she laundered them without question, even as the socks eventually became stained from my semen and were thrown away.