Man I Love Women's Volleyball Ch. 02

Story Info
My second season with the team is wilder than the first.
9.6k words
4.82
10.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is part two of this story. Please read part one first*

If I thought my first season with the volleyball team was wild, it didn't hold a candle to my second season.

Most of the team was new as they lost a lot of players to graduation, including Kayla, Brittany and Sarah. Kelley and Cassie were back and would be the leaders. Before the season started I did introductory interviews in our studio with some of the newcomers. Let's say the level of hotness on the team didn't go down. In fact, it might have gone up.

For starters during the offseason I had somehow forgotten how hot Kelley and Cassie were. Kelley, a 6'0" redhead, had a petite rack but a killer body. Cassie, the team libero (defensive specialist), was a 5'10" brunette with much larger set of guns and a booty that looked great when I was watching the games courtside.

Among the newcomers, let's just say I was really excited about Bethany (not to be confused with the departing Brittany). Bethany was taking the former's place at setter, which gave me some challenges during the broadcasts because I definitely mixed up the two quite a bit, especially during the first few games. I remember thinking her boobs looked like they were big for her 5'8" size.

There was also Jenny, who would be replacing Kayla at outside hitter. Like Kayla she was a tall hot blonde. Then there was Olivia, the tall African-American blocker who slapped my butt at an early practice and asked to see my penis on the first road trip. I was sure I would get to know the others in time but those were the players who stood out.

The first game of the season happened to be in the middle of nowhere in Kansas. To get the team in the right frame of mind Coach took the team a day early for a good night's sleep in the hotel (in this case a really shitty Motel 6). I was surprised when I asked to join the team meeting in Coach's room before lights out. This had never occurred once in my first season.

The room was crowded as the full of roster of 15 women packed onto the two beds. I was asked to stand up front with Coach. This made me quite nervous. I didn't find out until the very end of the previous season that she had full knowledge of had full knowledge ofall of the team, er, activities. The fact that I thought she was very attractive like most of her players didn't make me feel any calmer. I guessed she was late 30s, maybe early 40s.

"Ladies I know most of you are new this season, but our returners are very familiar with how we do things here," Coach said to the team. "We have high expectations. We won the division last year and some of our rival teams think it was a fluke. I don't know about you but I'm bound and determined to make sure it's not."

There was a fair amount of agreement among the players.

"I think a lot of you have gotten to meet him by now, but for those of you who don't know, this young man here is Rick French. He's our play-by-play announcer and will be with us all season. Our returning players know how much of an....asset he'll be for us."

The returning players giggled. Judging by some of the smiles on the newcomers, it was evident that there had been some tales told. I felt my pants stir just at the thought.

"I encourage you all to have as much fun with him this season as you like, but please keep your eyes on the prize. If I feel our team focus is lacking, I will adjust accordingly. As long as we're winning, anything goes."

"Now this year we can't surprise him like we did last," she said as she turned and winked at me. "But our returning players know how having some fun with him all year kept us loose. I was skeptical at first but I couldn't argue with our results."

"Of course, what occurred at our end of year celebration will only happen again if we repeat as division champs. Is that clear?"

"Yes Coach!" The team said in unison.

"That said I think we have a new tradition that can really make our program unique. Now, since Rick here knows about everything this time, I figure we can go ahead and get started. Rick, go ahead and drop your pants please."

Some of the new players gasped. In spite of now knowing ahead of time the fun I was probably in for, I still looked at Coach in shock. I guess I thought things would kind of unfold the way they did last time.

"You heard me Rick," Coach said more sternly. "Remember I told you last year you may not play for me but you still answer to me."

In slow motion, and feeling a little bit like I was getting run over, I slowly undid my belt and slid down my jeans. I stood there in my boxers with my jeans around my ankles. In spite of last season, I was still very shy about this. I mean last year was way different. The team was all naked by the time I was doing this. Now I was fully on display and in the spotlight. I also wasn't sure how the team would react since I wasn't aroused. My dick is not very impressive when it isn't hard.

"You know darn well I meant the whole thing," Coach quipped. Before I knew it Coach grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down. I heard some giggling and a few more gasps from the players. I looked down and saw my shirt was covering up my man parts.

"Now Rick be a dear and lift that shirt up so they can enjoy the good stuff," Coach declared.

Seeing the looks of anticipation on the players aroused me a little. I obeyed and lifted up my shirt. There was some laughter. I looked down and saw that I was still very soft and small. As they would say I'm a grower not a shower.

"Really, all the build up for that?" One of the new players shouted.

"That's the smallest one I've ever seen!" Another declared.

Kelley and Cassie exchanged glances. From last year they both knew that I got quite a bit bigger when hard.

"Don't worry watch this," Cassie said to her teammates as she got off the bed and pulled up her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and my eyes went wide as her boobs came into view. I'm no good with guessing sizes but they had to be Cs.

I felt my groin stir as I started to get bigger. Coach bent her head down to get a better look. I saw the facial expressions slowly start to change on the players. Cassie smiled as she turned back to her teammates. "See what I mean?"

"Oh wow," one of them said.

"That explains a lot," said another. I think it was Olivia.

I looked down and could see my penis growing. I get to about seven inches when fully hard. In seemingly no time, thanks my staring at Cassie's boobs, I got there. A couple players applauded.

"Well Rick I didn't know you needed that kind of prompting," Coach said. "That is a neat trick."

There was some murmuring amongst the players. Cassie kept smiling. "How would you like us to proceed Coach?"

"I think I'd like to take care of it. You guys will have plenty of opportunity this season." Coach motioned for Cassie to get back on the bed and knelt down beside me. She moved her head so it was eye level with my cock and eyed it close. She started rubbing my underside.

I looked at the faces of the team as Coach stroked me. There were looks of disbelief on some of the new players. There were some whispers and giggling. Bethany's mouth was hanging open. Cassie didn't make it back to the bed and was seated on the floor.

"You know Rick," Coach whispered in my ear. "I didn't get a turn last year. You can plan on putting that inside me sometime this year." My hair stood up and I felt myself get stiffer in her hand. I thought I saw a player with a hand down her pants out of the corner of my eye.

I closed my eyes and felt myself explode. The noise in the room surged. When I finished I felt a tongue lick some cum off me. I opened my eyes to see it was Cassie. She had some on her chin and shirt.

"Very impressive showing young man. Well ladies there's a preview of what's to come this season. Enjoy yourselves but remember your job. If anyone wants to come inspect him before you leave feel free. Meeting adjourned. Get a good night's sleep and be ready for tomorrow."

I returned to softness and my much smaller state pretty quickly, but that didn't stop all of the players from walking by to take a close look on their way out. "Is that kind of change normal?" I heard someone ask. A few women ran their finger along my dick. When I went to bed I still felt the need to take care of myself even though I had, er, come for the group.

Fast forward about a week and a half later. The team had won their first three matches and we were staying overnight to get ready for the fourth, this time in small town eastern Nebraska. We were leaving to go to dinner when Coach slipped me a note.

"This is your assignment tonight," she said as she slapped my butt just like if I was a player, except she cupped my cheek as she did it.

When I took my seat on the bus I unfolded the paper and read it to myself.

It read:

Rick your assignment tonight is to get your ass signed by the entire team. You must accomplish this task by lights out tonight, or I will complain to your supervisor about your behavior on our trips. You are not allowed to show anyone this note or tell them I assigned you this task, but can otherwise use any tactics you wish. Please come to my room, 122, at the end of the night to show me your butt with the completed signatures.

- Coach Pedersen

My pants felt tight as I read the note. I also realized there was black marker with it. I knew we were going to dinner and then back to the motel, so I didn't have a lot of time to get everyone to do this. I was still very shy around everyone, so I was sure the players would all think it hilarious when I came up to them. I was also struggling to figure out how I would initiate anything without point blank asking. I guessed maybe that was part of the point.

I was simultaneously very nervous and a little excited. I decided this might be easier to try and get this done on the bus as opposed to the restaurant. It was still nerve wracking to strip for the players who had seen everything before, but I didn't particularly want to add the element of being in full public.

I awkwardly looked behind me from my assigned seat toward the front. If possible I wanted to start with one of the veteran players. I would still be nervous around anyone but I figured at least I had done more with them. I squinted as I couldn't see where anyone was sitting very well. I thought I made out Cassie and Kelley in the very back.

I briefly considered just waiting as I thought about winding my way toward the back of the bus. I then realized it wasn't likely to get any easier later. I gulped as I stood up and started walking back through everyone. Most of the players had puzzled looks as I moved past. The two aforementioned veteran players were indeed in the back row each sprawled out over two seats.

"Hello shy one," Kelley said to me. "Did you come to see us?"

I hesitated. I wasn't sure how to ask her to sign my butt.

"Well, um, yeah..." it bothered me how shy I still was around everyone.

"If you want to do an interview we can do that tomorrow," Kelley told me. "Unless you had something more fun in mind?" She winked at me as she said it.

"Well actually..." I still hesitated as I twirled the marker in my fingers. I briefly considered sheepishly turning back to my seat when I just blurted it out. "Can you please sign my butt?" I couldn't quite bring myself to make eye contact as I said it.

She burst out laughing. "You want me to sign WHAT?" She shouted the last part at full volume, causing multiple players to turn back toward us.

'Don't make me say it again' I thought to myself. I'm sure I turned beat red.

"I'll do it but you have to ask me again," Kelley continued. Everyone in next few rows of the bus was watching now. "And enunciate. Don't make me struggle to hear you."

She stared at me while I was frozen. I had little choice at this point. "Will you please sign my butt?" I said at full volume, though not quite yelling.

The entire back part of the bus burst out with laughter. "All right, strip," Kelley said with a wide smile. "Show me the front and then turn around."

I felt all the eyes on me as I undid my jeans and pulled them down along with my boxers, leaving them around my ankles. As I handed her the marker, Kelley lifted up my shirt to peak at my dick and then motioned for me to turn around. I felt myself getting hard rather quickly.

I found myself facing about four players who were all staring at my crotch. My goods were covered up by my shirt but my hardening cock was becoming clearly visible through it. I felt Kelley autographing my ass and then a little pinch.

"You wanna?" I heard Kelley ask behind me. I felt more movement and another pinch on the other side. It had to be Cassie.

"You ladies want to sign him?" I saw the marker being passed to the girls watching my front.

I felt myself get spun back around and then the back of my shirt lifted up and more movement and pinches. I was now facing Kelley and Cassie again. Cassie motioned for me to lift up the front of my shirt which I obliged. I startled when I felt some fingers in my ass crack, which was followed by more laughter.

Between the surge in noise and the fact that things weren't stopping, it seemed more players were joining in as they realized what was going on. I tried to count the number of players in my head but I lost track quickly. Before long the movement moved toward the outer part of my butt by each hip and the lower part of my ass by my thigh. I thought at one point I felt lips kiss my butt.

It seemed I didn't have to worry about asking the rest of the team. Players had no problem joining in voluntarily. I was now fully rock hard. I felt a hand grab my dick under my shirtand traced it Kelley as I felt more signatures on my rear end. Between all of it I had a hard time standing still. Kelley started stroking as more players were still signing.

I was surprised to find I got close really quickly and squirted Kelley in the face. I lurched forward as I did so. I heard giggling behind me. "That'll leave a straight smear!"

As I steadied myself Kelley and Cassie both licked cum off my dick. I then heard of all people Coach's voice behind me. "Does anyone still need to sign?" She asked enthusiastically.

No one responded. "In that case I'll sign too. Marker please."

After a moment where I felt nothing on my backside Coach piped up "It looks full. I think that means I need to sign the front."

I was wheeled around to face Coach and numerous other players. I picked out Bethany looking over the top of seats. She made quick eye contact with me and smiled before turning her eyes back to my cock, which hadn't started to soften yet.

I looked down, saw hands lift my shirt up again, and watched as Coach took the marker and sure enough penned her signature right on the shaft of my hard penis. It felt weird.

She then leaned in whispered, "You're still due in my room later for inspection."

Then she stood up as I felt the bus slow down. "We're approaching our dinner spot. Let Rick pull his pants up so he doesn't get arrested."

The team laughed as players started to disperse. "Yeah, I think we like having you around," said Bethany, who then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. (Face, not butt). "He's a good sport."

Dinner and the ride back were uneventful other than some looks being given toward me. When we got back to the motel, Coach gave me a meaningful look as she headed towards her room. "Lights out in 10!" She called to the team.

I followed Coach to her room, where she waited with the door open to let me in. She wasted no time.

"Ok Rick, drop those pants and let's see those signatures," she said as she snapped her fingers. I obeyed feeling kinda goofy standing at the foot of one of the beds. I looked down and saw only a black smudge on my softened, small penis. I then looked up at the mirror and turned to see my ass covered in black marker. I couldn't really make anything out. It just looked like a lot of black lines.

Without speaking Coach started undressing in front of me. I watched her strip down to a matching black bra and panties. She smiled at me as she did so, watching my penis grow. I looked down again and could start to start to make out her autograph on my member as it expanded.

"That is fun I must say," she said as she unhooked the bra and let it fall. The Coach had a nice chest for sure; bigger boobs than I remembered and quite large nipples. She turned me around and bent down toward my ass.

"I would like a shower, and I think you could use one too to get that cleaned off," she said as she squeezed my butt cheek. "Come join me."

She dropped her panties and walked toward the bathroom. I watched her butt wiggle and felt myself get stiffer. I followed her into the bathroom. She turned and smiled at me as she turned on the water and stepped inside the shower. It was the kind with no door that just opened up into the bathroom. I stood and watched for a moment as she got some soap and started rubbing her hands over her body.

"Well don't just stand there." She made a point of staring at my now fully erect penis adorned with her signature. "It looks like you have a problem in more ways than one."

She moved her index finger in a 'come here' motion as I stepped in to join her. Without another word she held my cock from the bottom in one hand and ran soap along the top of it with the other. Pretty quickly I heard the bar of soap hit the floor she was stroking me with both hands. Without realizing what I was doing I reached out and grabbed her tits. As I did she stroked harder. I ran my hands toward her nipples as she continued stroking.

"Yeah just like that," she said in a whisper as I played with her nipples. I didn't have any warning that I was getting close. I simply felt myself explode. I looked down to see cum shoot out of my cock onto her stomach. She looked down too and stroked even harder until I had nothing left.

"Impressive," she said as she ran her fingers along the head of my penis and then put them in her mouth, cum and all. She then bent down to retrieve the soap and ran it along my shaft, cleaning off what was left of the signature. The action kept me from turning soft. She motioned for me to turn around and I felt the soap all over my ass. She took her time making sure all the marker was gone. She definitely cupped my cheeks several times.

She turned me around to face her again and held out the bar of soap. I looked for a moment, and then realizing her hint I took it and started running it over her body. She directed my hands to linger on her breasts and nipples for quite awhile, before then moving my hands down her front. She took the soap from my hand and dropped it again, taking my hands and having me grab her ass with them. I moved my hands along her butt thinking it felt nice.

She moved my one hand and placed right on her pussy, then directed my movement along her clit. I didn't mind her taking charge. I was so shy and didn't know what I was doing that it helped me know what I was supposed to do. She draped one leg around me as I continued to play with her front. "Just like that," she whispered again.

"Put your fingers inside me," she commanded.

I obeyed and slid two fingers inside her. She started moaning.

"Ooohhhhh yeah."

Without warning she pulled my fingers back out. She then grabbed my stiff cock and directed it right inside her pussy. I stood there surprised in more ways than one as she moved her body back and forth along me.

I let her take charge. The water continued to come down from the shower head while the hot volleyball coach rode my cock. I instinctively put my hands back on her butt. I gave it a squeeze with both hands as she kissed me with enthusiasm.

The kissing and ass grabbing only intensified as I felt myself explode inside her.