Man I Love Women's Volleyball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YES JUST LIKE THAT!"

I kept going until I was sure I had nothing left this time. She slid my dick out with her wet hand and looked down at it, holding it from the bottom.

"That was wonderful, and I must say quite a show to perform twice" she purred. "I think I'll let some of my players have you next time though. Off you go. Make sure you close the door to my room on the way out."

I stood for a second dumbfounded as she waved her hand in a motion for me to leave. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off. I looked back and saw the coach just staring at me with her arms crossed underneath her boobs, shower water still running. Nothing further was said as I exited the bathroom, put my clothes on and left the room.

The action of fucking Coach definitely increased my confidence level with her, but I still felt shy around the players, who had no issue taking advantage of that. An example came on the next road trip, when I grabbed under each arm by Cassie and Kelley and escorted into a room where multiple players were waiting.

Cassie and Kelley held me by the arms as the hot blonde Jenny undid my pants and then pulled them down along with my boxers in one fluid motion. The women chuckled as my small, soft dick came into view. (My shirt was a little shorter and wasn't covering the goods this time). Olivia came up next to her holding a black marker with a grin. I could make out a bench player hitting a stopwatch behind them.

Olivia started moving the marker around my thighs but I couldn't make out exactly what she was writing. She passed the maker to Jenny who smiled as she moved the marker on my lower stomach.

"One minute so far!" I heard the bench player shout.

My dick was growing as Olivia switched places with Cassie and took my arm. Cassie started moving the marker along my balls which surprisingly felt....nice. I could feel my dick getting harder and Kelley switched with Jenny. When Kelley started decorating my penis I felt it reach max height and get very stiff. It felt nice when she moved along the head.

"Okay I think he's fully hard now."

"1:45!" The bench player shouted.

"Who wins?" A voice behind me shouted enthusiastically. I think it was Olivia.

"Jenny had 1:35! Price is Right rules, she had the closest without going over!"

There was some moaning among the others as Jenny shouted "Whooooo!!"

I was confused and couldn't get my mouth to move any words to ask what was happening. I looked back down to see Olivia photographing my cock and whatever was written on it.

"What did you guys write on there?" I managed.

"He speaks!" Cassie shouted. She grabbed the phone and turned to show it to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek as she did so. I looked at the screen and saw that they drew a pair of big glasses on my lower stomach, decorated a mustache on lower shaft of my penis and drew what looked like a chin on my balls. It made my dick look like a big nose.

"I think it turned out cute," Cassie declared.

"Well I want my winnings," Jenny said enthusiastically. She stepped in front of me and stared at my decorated cock and balls for a moment. Without saying a word she adjourned to the bathroom and came back with a wet washcloth. She bent down and started wiping my hard member. She didn't worry about the rest of it but she made sure my penis was clean. Her motions felt good allowing me to stay hard. She then wordlessly put my cock in her mouth and started sucking. I looked at the other women watching the scene and then down at the hot blonde moving her mouth up and down my dick. I felt her hands grab my ass checks as she continued sucking.

I felt myself lurch forward as I came in her mouth. Jenny kept sucking until I was done and then let me go. I wobbled a little as she wiped her mouth with her hand, then smiled up at me.

"That was fun," she said as she stood up. She looked down at me again. I stood there frozen as I felt hands lift my pants back up and then escort me out of the room.

I remained shy with the team for the next event, which was several weeks later as the team suffered a brief losing streak. In this case, they had just won a big game and it was the first of two road games at the same location. Before I could even get to my room I was escorted into another by a couple players. A lot of the team was in there and this time I was lifted onto one of the beds.

"This one will be a little different Rick." Cassie smiled as she said it, as eight players, half the team, lined up in front of me. I remember being very confused and wondering what this one would be all about.

No one spoke, but I watched as all eight women stripped off their shirts. My eyes went wide as saucers. None of them were wearing a bra and I found myself staring at eight sets of gorgeous breasts.

'Rick, your job is tell us whose are your favorite," Cassie said with a smile. "There isn't a wrong answer and don't worry about hurt feelings. We just want to know which ones you like best."

I sat the bed for a moment and continued starting. "Um, all of them?" I blurted out.

The women laughed. "No Rick you can't do that," Kelley said with a wide grin. "Take your time. We recommend you don't rush this decision."

"Definitely not," Jenny piped up. "You should give them all a personal inspection. Be detailed."

"And touch please!" Olivia declared. There was much enthusiasm when she said this.

"But you HAVE to say whose are your favorite! We'll make you give us an answer," Cassie declared.

I was dumbfounded and couldn't believe my luck. I suddenly felt myself getting a little more confident, as if their permission was all I needed, even though I probably had it anyway if we were being honest.

"Well who am I to defy orders?" I found myself saying. A couple of the players laughed hysterically as I jumped off the bed. I started with the left of the line, where I enjoyed examining the boobs of a couple bench players. I made sure to look at them but I didn't do a lot of touching with the first few. I would say looking back I probably moved along the line a little too quickly before I got to Olivia. I remember freezing when I saw her big dark, black nipples up close. I realized my hands were touching them after I thought about doing it. I felt her body quiver as I squeezed the nipples.

I moved along to Jenny and was definitely taking more time now. Her rack was smaller than Olivia's, especially the nipples, but I enjoyed played with her nipples all the same. I looked up at her face and saw her eyes were closed. She seemed to enjoy the sensation of me touching her that way. I explored more of her breasts as a whole than I did with Olivia.

I took even more time with Cassie and Kelley, both of whom didn't close their eyes and made sure to make eye contact with me. Kelley leaned in and whispered to me, "We thought it was time we really had some fun too." She nibbled on my ear as I squeezed her tits hard.

I honestly don't remember much about the bench player who was next, because my encounter with Bethany was quite memorable. I remember stopping with my mouth hanging open as I saw what appeared to my eyes to be biggest set of tits there, which was quite impressive considering she's all of 5'8". I'm 5'7" so I was looking down at them. After a few moments I felt my head lifted up by Bethany's finger. She was grinning from ear to ear as she made long eye contact with me.

I continued standing there frozen as she leaned in and whispered, "Safe to say I'm the front runner huh?" I smiled back at her and moved my hands toward her massive tits. I definitely took the longest time of all as I started on the outside and moved my way in toward the nipples. I heard her moan as I got there and moved my fingers along them. Before long she leaned in and whispered again.

"You can put your mouth on them if you want."

I took that as a request and immediately moved my mouth toward her right nipple. I heard some gasps and a cheer as I started sucking. Bethany was definitely moaning as I moved my tongue around her nipple. I moved to the other boob and did the same thing, then moved back and forth between the two. I felt a hand grab mine and felt something very wet on her clothes. I took me a moment to realize it was her pussy.

"Well I daresay I think Rick has made a selection," I heard a voice say. "Rick, is Bethany your choice? Are her boobs your favorite?"

I moved my head off her nipples and looked up at the rest of the group. I had forgotten I was supposed to pick a favorite but I didn't want to stop playing with Bethany. It seemed that made my choice clear.

"Uh, well, yeah," I shrugged.

"YES!" Bethany shouted. She grabbed me and gave me a big kiss on the mouth. I returned it with enthusiasm and it took a moment for us to separate.

"All right then," Cassie said with a sly smile. "The room is yours. Let's go ladies."

I watched as the remaining women put their shirts back on and left the room. A couple of them looked disappointed but Cassie and Kelley both pinched my ass and looked down at my hardening cock through my pants as they walked out.

It was then just me and a topless Bethany in the room. Without another word we kissed each other passionately. She stripped me down to my underwear very quickly and we moved to the bed, I was on top and started licking her boobs again. I could tell she was enjoying it as she let me continue for awhile. After I was sucking on and licking both nipples for quite some time she pushed me off her. I was briefly taken aback before I realized she was pulling down her pants. She was wearing white panties that were so wet I could see her pussy through them.

I helped her get the pants all the way off and then just stared at her as she gave me a meaningful look. Taking the hint I grabbed her panties by the waistband and pulled them off, tossing them to the floor. She spread her legs for me as I took in one of the few pussies I had seen to that point. Frankly, I didn't really know what I was looking at other then I knew what I wanted to do with it.

Without thinking I bent my head down and started licking. "OH MY GOD!" Bethany shouted.

Her reaction only made me go faster and harder. I could tell by her noises and body movement that she wanted me to do what I was doing. Still, I wasn't quite sure and stopped, lifting my head up to ask her if it was good.

"What the fuck are you stopping for?" She shouted at me. I opened my mouth to speak and I'm pretty sure it was just a "ummm.."

"Shut up and lick!" She shouted again.

I didn't need to be told twice. I returned my mouth to her pussy right away and licked it with intensity.

"Ohhh yeah!"

"Do not stop for anything!"

(Incoherent yelling)

(More incoherent yelling)

Without warning I was flipped over so I was on the bottom. She wordlessly grabbed my boxers and yanked them down and off. She smiled wide at my hard penis pointing toward my stomach. I enjoyed the sensation as she rubbed her extremely wet pussy up and down my hard shaft. As I was doing so I saw her reach for something out of the corner of my eye, I watched as she tore the wrapped off a condom and slid it over my throbbing cock.

She then leaned in and whispered, "Would you like to help me lose my virginity?"

I made a noise, but I'm not sure what. She kept smiling as she grabbed my cock and slid it inside her. I'm not sure how much time elapsed but she started screaming again almost immediately and I felt myself explode not long after. I was aware of her lifting herself off my dick and rolling over next to me. I was barely aware of the blood around and on us which I realized was her Hyman breaking.

I laid there for a moment and then lifted off the condom. I could see what seemed to be a fair amount of cum in it.

I looked over and saw Bethany breathing very hard and fast. I leaned over to her, not sure what to say, if anything. This was pretty unfamiliar territory for me.

"My parents are gonna kill me," she uttered. I thought for a moment that she might have been disappointed or worried. She then smiled at me. "But I don't give a rats ass about that. That was amazing! The girls were right about you!"

I smiled back and kissed her. We laid and the bed and cuddled for a little while. I remember thinking it felt nice.

"I'm always going to remember this," she said to me, jolting me as I was starting to doze off in the comfort. Thank you for being my first. I'm glad it was a hot guy like you."

I remember feeling very flattered, still not knowing what to say.

"You're very quiet all the time," Bethany then said. "Why is that? You should be very confident. You're good looking, and everyone says you do a great job calling our games."

I shrugged. "I don't know," I replied. "It's funny, because my job is to talk on the radio. I actually have to fill a lot of time doing a broadcast by myself." I paused. "I don't have a good answer to be honest. I guess it's just not my personality.

'Well there's nothing wrong with that," Bethany replied as she kissed my cheek. "You seem like a really nice guy."

"Well thank you," I replied back. "You really think I do good calling the games?" I figured I must be doing something right if I was brought back by the station for another year, but I always wondered if I was good at it.

"Everyone says so," she replied. "And as you can see the team likes having you around too."

I remember feeling very proud in that moment, for several reasons.

What transpired after that remains one of the favorite nights of my life, and not just because of the boob lineup and the sex. Bethany and I laid on the bed cuddled up and talked for hours. I remember feeling myself loosening up considerably with her. I learned that she played multiple sports in high school, was also involved with student newspaper, and to my shock had a hard time finding a date for her senior prom.

"Wait you? How is that possible? You're one of the hottest women I've ever seen!" I remember laughing as I said that to her.

"I don't know. Guys weren't asking me I guess. I finally had to ask one of them myself. It was so embarrassing." I remember us both laughing and connecting, I opened up to her about my own similar experiences in high school. I ended up not going to my prom.

"Well their loss," she shrugged. "Like I said, you're definitely hot, and now I know you're great in bed too. Granted, I have nothing to compare it to, but I sure enjoyed that."

I remember enjoying things so much I was hard again. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock. She squeezed it and whispered "wow!"

"Do you wanna go again?" I asked her.

I felt her reach over me, heard another wrapper being torn off, and felt another condom placed on my dick. I climbed on top of her this time and loved the noises she was making as I slid inside her and moved my cock inside her pussy. She was very much wet again. I felt myself explode again before I rolled over next to her.

All I remember after that is opening my eyes in the morning with Bethany asleep on my shoulder. I remember enjoying waking up with her. I remember the sly smiles from the other players and even the coach as word got around what had occurred.

I remember after that event being much more confident the rest of the season, not just with Bethany but with everyone else on the team too. I participated more in conversations with them, enjoyed some laughs, and I even felt my on-air interviews with them were better. Being more comfortable helped with everyone's chemistry.

Later that season I definitely enjoyed other fun activities with the players. There was a night where half the team gave me lap dances where they stripped and everything. There was another night where the players had taken pictures of their boobs and lady bits and I was tasked with trying to match them up with the right players. Needless to say I got most of them wrong and there were a lot of laughs. I was proud that I got Bethany's tits and pussy correct. She was pleased too as we enjoyed another fucking opportunity that night.

There was also another night where the entire team gathered in a hotel room, started up some sexy music, and directed me to strip for them. By that point I found that I had a little exhibitionist in me and was excited to get naked for the ladies. I remember stalling when I was only in my boxers. I was intending to tease everyone but Jenny couldn't help herself. She came up to me and pulled them down to loud cheering. The players then all encouraged me to jack off for them, which I did to raucous applause.

When we got to the season finale, the team was tied atop the standings with the team they happened to be squaring off against. The winner would win the division outright. We were playing at home to a sold out crowd. (Small town, small arena so maybe 500 people, but still). As I was setting up my gear to broadcast the game, I felt hands pinch my ass. I turned around to see a grinning Kayla, the team's best player the previous year who was playing professionally overseas in Europe now but was apparently back to see this game. She gave me a big hug.

"We're on break," she said, anticipating my question apparently. "I didn't want to miss this." I smiled at Kayla. It was good to see the tall, hot blonde back on campus.

"Yeah, this should be a great game," I replied. "I'm sure the team will love having you here to support."

"Well yeah," she replied. "But I don't mean that." She leaned in and whispered, "I mean after when we win." She smiled at me, and I actually smiled back.

"That's right, I'm going to be part of that tonight mister." I felt stirring in my crotch area.

"Oh, and they will too." She was pointing to her left. I looked and saw a grinning Brittany and Sarah from last year's team. I waved. Brittany blew me a kiss. I felt more movement in my pants.

"I would say he likes that idea too," Kayla smiled as she looked down at my crotch. I was wearing nice khaki pants and my bulge was becoming visible. "You'd better sit down and focus on this game before you get distracted." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to go join her former teammates.

I did indeed have a hard time focusing as I finished setting up my gear. I remembered the team party in the locker room after the previous year's division win, and would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to enjoying the, er, activities with both the current team and last year's returning hotties.

My focus on the game returned as the arena filled and the team's started warming up. This was after all a significant contest and I frankly wasn't sure there would be a party if they lost.

The match was a thrilling back and forth affair. The crowd roared as our team won the first set convincingly.

However. our opponent rebounded and stole the second set. That tied things up at one apiece. First one to three would win.

Our gals rebounded to win a tight third set, with big 6'4" Jenny sealing it thanks to a block against the other team's tallest player.

We fell apart in the fourth set however and lost convincingly, tying the match at 2-2. Coach Pedersen actually lost her temper with both the players and the refs during the fourth set, which she never does. Normally she's pretty calm.

The intensity in the arena ratcheted up with each point during the deciding fifth set. Players on both benches went nuts every time their team got a point. It felt like the crowd got louder every time our team got a point. I actually had a hard time keeping our crowd levels in check as I was broadcasting.

In volleyball, sets go to 25 points, but the fifth set only goes to 15. We found ourselves trailing 14-13 in this particular set. The other thing about a volleyball match is you have to win each set by two or more, which meant we were really behind the eight ball. The other team had match point, but we would need three straight, maybe more if the other team scored more.