Man I Love Women's Volleyball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nervousness was clear coming off everyone. The other team was serving, which meant we had to play outstanding defense. I watched as the serve came toward our side of the net.

"What a diving stop!" I shouted as Bethany dove for the floor, landing hard as she barely saved the ball from hitting the ground.

"And there's the kill from Jenny Jones!" I shouted. We were tied at 14 and the noise from the crowd was deafening. "Biggest side out of the year for the Cougars!" Bethany was fired up as the players helped her off the floor.

That also meant we now had the serve. With the rotation, it was Olivia's turn, and she was one of our better servers.

"14-14 now!" I shouted into the microphone. "Remember folks, you have to win by two, so we might be here awhile! There's the jump serve from Olivia Thompson, and NO ONE GETS TO IT! IS IT IN? WHAT'S THE CALL?"

I was beside myself. The players from the other team watched the ball hit the ground right on the out of bounds line on the far side from my vantage point. I couldn't tell if it in bounds or not. Apparently, the referee wasn't sure either. Standing up top along the net, he stared at the spot. He looked over at the side judge, who holds a flag and whose job is to indicate whether a ball was in or out. He also stood there unsure.

"This is a monster call!" I shouted on the broadcast. "Whoever gets this will have match point!"

The ref gave the side judge a look that said "Well?'. The side judge then pointed that flag down, indicating that the ball was in.

"IT'S IN! ACE! 15-14 COUGARS!" I shouted into my headset. The crowd went bonkers. Players on our team both on the court and on the bench were celebrating. Players on the other team were incredulous, pleading their case with the referee. The other team's coach, an overweight bald guy, started barking at the official. Being that was small town junior college volleyball, there was no replay system and no mechanism to challenge a call. It would stand no matter how hot the coach got.

"MATCH POINT FOR THE COUGARS! ONE WIN AWAY FROM BACK TO BACK DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS!"

It took a few minutes for the ref to calm the other coach down. He then called a timeout to try and calm his players down. The crowd went nuts the entire time.

"Okay here we go!" I shouted as play resumed. "Thompson to serve again. Here it is! Good volley by the Wildcats. Taken by Benson. Good set up by Thomas to Jones. Her kill attempt is defended. Great volley here!"

The volley went back and forth for several attempts by both teams. Players were diving all over the place. The entire crowd was holding its collective breath.


"Another send in by the Wildcats. Bethany Thomas will set it again. Jenny Jones for the spike...."

"AND SHE CAN'T GET THERE! A KILL FOR JONES! COUGARS WIN THE FIFTH SET 16-14, AND FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW THEY ARE DIVISION CHAMPS!"

Our players on the bench mobbed the ones on the court. The players on the other team fell to the floor in disappointment. The coaches shook hands, the bald guy scowling. The crowd roared. 'We Are the Champions' played over the arena speaker.

"What a win for the Cougars! We need to catch our breath. Lots to come on our postgame show. We'll hear from Coach Pederson and hopefully a couple players.." As I was talking I felt one ear of my headset being pulled away and I heard a whisper "Can't wait to see you in there!" I tried to keep it together on the air as I felt a kiss on the back of my neck. I looked briefly and caught a glimpse of the former players heading to the locker room.

I remember thinking I wanted to hustle through that postgame show but we did it justice. I did a lengthy interview with a very happy Coach Peterson and also talked to Bethany, Jenny and Cassie. Each of them gave me a meaningful look as they adjourned to the locker room. I signed off as the arena had mostly cleared out. I took off my headset to see that Bethany had lingered.

"I'm a little disappointed I can't have you all to myself tonight," she said as she stood there with an expression I couldn't read. I wasn't sure how to react or what to say to her. She then smiled and said, "Guess I'll have to be okay with sharing." She gave me a kiss that lasted for a few seconds and held out her hand. "Let's go in, the team is waiting." I took her hand as we headed toward the locker room.

I could hear the music blaring well before we got to the door. When we entered players were dancing still in their game uniforms. It was a bit of a blur as I got some high fives and hugs.

As everyone started to realize I was there they gathered in the center of the room in a line, former players included. Coach stood in front to speak, with me being an audience of one. She motioned for someone to turn down the music.

"Well ladies I promised a raucous celebration if we won the division again. Great job all the way around." She paused. "Cassie, you're the captain, I'll let you have the choice. What should we do first?"

I looked at Cassie, who looked really hot even though she was sweaty from just playing an intense match. "I say we strip him and throw him in the shower. Get him ladies."

I couldn't keep track of who was participating as I felt my shirt and pants get removed quickly. Admittedly, I made no attempt to resist whatsoever. I did see it was Brittany (the former player, not Bethany) who had my boxers in her hands as she pulled them down. I was soft but was already starting to get hard. I then was pushed and pulled into the shower to loud cheers.

"Shake that ass for us!" Someone yelled. I obeyed and moved my bare butt for them to loud cheers. I then got into it and grabbed some soap, moving it around my body with my back to everyone.

'Turn around!" I thought it sounded like Kayla. There was more cheering.

I was fully hard as I turned to face the cheering volleyball players crowded near the door. I enjoyed showing off for them as I moved the soap down my body, lingering on my penis and balls. I particularly enjoyed seeing all the sets of eyes looking down at my crotch as I was doing that.

"Okay our turn for the shower now," a voice declared. "Back out here mister."

The players only halfheartedly stepped aside as I had to push through them to get out to the locker room. I felt hands grab my now wet ass and wet dick as I slid past. As I positioned myself back in the center of the locker room the players all lined up to face me again, rather than get in the shower themselves.

"Music please!"

I stood there, naked and wet, fully hard, as the players all began dancing to the music. Coach Pederson joined the group in the center as the team performed what appeared to be a coordinated effort.

My dick remained at full attention as I watched all of the players, current and former, as well as the coach, lift their shirts over their heads. They all twirled their shirts over the heads before tossing them aside. The team was all in sports bras, though the former players had more sexy lingerie type bras on. I honestly wasn't sure where to look as I didn't want to miss anything.

The dancing continued as everyone turned their backs to me before slowly sliding down their game shorts, or in the case of Coach a skirt, and in the case of the former players jeans. The three former players all had sexy thongs on and I found my eyes going to them. It took me a moment to realize that the current players were actually commando under their game shorts. Once I did, my eyes went wide enjoying all their lovely bare rear ends moving in unison to the music.

There was more dancing as the former players slid off their thongs. I almost didn't notice Coach pulling down her black panties too. It took her twirling them over her head and tossing them aside for me to notice that.

The players then stopped all at once. Keeping their back to me, each player one at a time lifted off her sports bra, twirled it, then tossed it aside. The three former players then one at a time unhooked their sexy bras, twirled them and tossed them aside. Coach was last with her black bra.

With their backs still to me Cassie shouted, "Rick your call. Do you want us to turn around one at a time, or all at once?"

I remember thinking no one would believe any of this if I told them. My answer was easy. I wanted to savor it and enjoy this.

"One at the time!" I yelled back.

"Told ya!" I heard another player yell.

I found myself grabbing my own dick as each current player turned around one at a time. The three former players followed suit and Coach was last. I looked at each beautiful woman down the line, savoring my view of each one.

From there, I would be lying if I said the rest of the evening wasn't a very enjoyable blur, mostly because Coach allowed the team alcohol during the party this time (which I couldn't believe).

I do remember the entire group, me included, getting in the shower area together. I was the prop as the ladies took turns moving hands around me with soap and otherwise. I do have vague recollections of doing the same with a number of ladies.

I remember things moving back into the main locker room area. A few of the ladies decided it would be fun to use my penis as a prop for a ring toss game. I'm pretty sure Kayla was declared the "winner" because I remember her shouting she wanted me to lick her pussy as her prize. I'm pretty sure my dick ended up in there too.

I remember multiple mouths on my hard cock during the party. I wish I could remember who all they belonged to, but I know for sure that the other former players Brittany and Sarah made sure to get in there.

I vaguely remember being directed to suck everyone's nipples along the line, including Coach's.

I remember Jenny and Olivia thinking it was fun to dip my hard cock in a tub of chocolate and then eat it off.

I definitely remember being directed to mastuabte again for a group of players.

What I remember for sure is waking up the next morning next to Bethany. She was asleep on my shoulder just like before. This time on the floor of the locker room.

After the season Bethany got an opportunity she couldn't turn down: a spot on the Olympic team, which was going to gear up right away for the games in two years in Beijing. I then got an opportunity I couldn't turn down from a career standpoint, a sports job in my hometown in a very major market.

I thought about Bethany often but with schedules and life we gradually lost touch. She did win an Olympic gold and I remember watching the matches on TV. She got to play in a second Olympics as well in London, where that team won silver.

Truth be told, I'll never forget her or those two seasons covering junior college volleyball in small town Nebraska. I haven't told any of my current friends about any of it. They wouldn't believe me.