All Comments on 'Man of God Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE LIFE OF PUBLIC SERVANTS

who not only fight the bad guys but the naysayers as well. TK U MLJ LV NV

wonder203wonder203over 5 years ago
Inspired

You inspire as you so often do. I often feel that I and others of the public forget that the guardians of our world are people first and police, firefighters and Para's second. Especially the police who are held to a higher standard of care by us and yet we often do not consider the higher stress and threat level they live in every day. They see and act around societies worst moments and often can not even talk to their loved ones about how they feel.

Thank you for your stories.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Congrats

You expert detectives pretty much had this one figured out, and saw the clues leading up to it. As to me being a sadist, this isn't a story to torture Teresa, but to continue her story. My first story theme is and always has been Don, the Iron Crowbar. Many probably think the second theme is Cindy's story, and in earlier times it was, but the real second story has always been Teresa's story, and where she has come to from where she has been.

My next story is still being written, and I think it's going to be a good one. So please have patience.

By the way... someone wrote a private message to me and asked which Wildcats team was my favorite: Kansas State, Kentucky, or some other team. The real answer is none of the above... I graduated from the University of Georgia. And there will be more along these general SEC themes in coming stories. :o)

666iceman666icemanover 5 years ago
Play on words

Most people hate to build Ikea flat packs, IC enjoys taking Ikea's apart and making them flat packs. TC is the 'Top Cat' of the three angels but not the number 2 crowbar, yet the IC's flavorite bud to go kick some ass. Served with a cool head and delivered with a cold heart, something Cindy IC2 is not able to do.

WW you are one hell of an auther, the way you have worked this 'Tale of Troy' or 'Clan Troy' I have been reading your posts from the very first you placed and sometimes when there is a long pause between post I will go back to a previous one just random pick and when reading it. I notice small signposts where there are even smaller trails that were left there that we never questioned you on. Then two or more years later you use them, and hay ho another twist of the tail another very interesting life-like story eveolves.

Another 5+, you must now have more stars than any General could have my friend. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New Villain

Looks like IC will have his hands full one way or the other with the Cardinal

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I guess some more child abuse and other corrupt acts with the Cardinal coming down the road as the Iron Crowbar will be in the future separating the wheat from the chaff?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Going Dark

Will be "off the gird" until 1st November at the earliest. Nothing "wrong" and only posting here so when there is "NO COMMENT" on eminent or other stories that may be released don't want anyone to think this old man's addiction to "Tales of IC" as written by our dear WW had been cured!

Looking forward to HOURS of reading as soon after return as possible. Grateful and confident there will be something to which to look forward.

C Ya!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Safe returns

Safe returns whenever you get back, Ol' Man. Hopefully a few stories will be out there for you. I'm making progress on my next story, hopefully will be out soon.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, 'Fathers and Sons', is submitted. Hopefully it'll be published soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next story

Hi WW,since it's been ten days that you mentioned the next story was being written, just wondered if you'd got any further news.Cheers,Malcolm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best you have written. Great close.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

A great story again.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****That was a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Man of God Series Info