Man of Power Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shriya kissed his neck again. Her breath was getting hotter as she felt Vikas' hands on her body turning her on.

"Will you take me if I ask you?" She said in his ear.

"How can I do that? What will your husband think?" Vikas said but he didn't stop caressing her bare back and even slipped one hand under her top.

A moan escaped Shriya's lips "Mmmm, he doesn't have to know everything."

Right now her movements were more excited than appropriate. She was pressing her pussy directly on Vikas' crotch and rubbing his dick with slow, humping strokes.

"But he is my brother-in-law, honey." Vikas said "His sister is my wife."

The more Vikas denied her, the more Shriya wanted him. She rubbed her cheek on his cheek and smelled his manly musk.

"Don't you think I am pretty, Vikas?" She asked.

"Of course, you are." He continued to rub her back and letting his hand slide down to her firm ass once in a while in an unexpected move "You are a hot piece of ass." He squeezed her ass as he made the inappropriate comment.

"Mmmm, if you saw me in this club, would you talk to me?" Shriya asked. She was grinding her breasts on his chest, finding his hard body very arousing.

"If I were not married, yes, I would want to talk to you, and dance with you." Vikas admitted. His hand slid down lower from her butt and caressed her smooth, warm thigh.

Shriya welcomed his hand on her leg by opening her legs wider.

"Would you want to fuck me?" Shriya bit her lip as the dirty word passed her lips.

"Yes, I would definitely want to nail you." Vikas said, his hand squeezed her thigh, just below the hem of her shorts.

"Mmmm God!" Shriya moaned. Her fingers rubbing at the base of Vikas' hairline, massaging his neck as she pressed herself into him "Where would you fuck me, Vikas?"

Keeping his hands on her soft, warm body, Vikas squeezed both her ass cheeks in his hands making her gasp "Probably in the club toilet."

"Oh god, yes!" Shriya knew her pussy was very wet and hungry. She moved her hips like a dancer to grind it on his hard rod. She could feel it thick and hard like a wooden stick between her legs.

"Why can't you fuck me there now, Vikas?" Shriya said in his ear and sucked his neck.

"Because we are both married and we have our family with us." Vikas told her.

Shriya pushed her fingers into his hair and pulled her head down to her. She pressed her lips on his and kissed him with a wanton energy that told him how hungry she was. Vikas squeezed her ass cheeks and pushed her into him as he kissed her back, his tongue invading her hot mouth and playing with her tongue. She sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth and moaned when she felt her pussy getting even wetter. She continued to grind herself on his crotch pressing her pussy harder on his thick cock.

There were many people around them who were busy making out and some bold souls going even further than that. Vikas and Shriya stayed locked in a hot, lustful kiss sucking each other' lips without caring about the people around them. Vikas' hands were roaming intimately on her body and she was encouraging him with her movements. They finally broke the kiss when both of them were breathless.

Vikas looked at her flushed face and her heaving breasts. He had to admit she was very hot. At that moment, he wanted to press her against the wall and fuck her until she could not walk. But there were other things to consider.

"Shall we go back?" Vikas said.

Shriya nodded.

"I want to go to the toilet." She said as they made their way slowly off the dance floor.

"Ok."

Vikas escorted her to the ladies' toilet. By that time his huge erection had subsided. Shriya took his hankie out of his back pocket, wet it with her saliva and wiped his neck and cheeks where her lips had left lipstick marks. Then she ran the wet hankie on his lips.

"Thank you, I enjoyed our dance." She looked up into his eyes.

"It was my pleasure." Vikas said.

Shriya threw the hankie in a trash bin and walked into the ladies' toilet.

Vikas went back to the stairs and down to the VIP section.

[End of part 23]

12