Man of Power Ch. 25

Story Info
Shriya Saran spends a night with Vikas.
11.9k words
4.58
13.9k
10

Part 25 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A special story for the Silver Jubilee of this series].

[Part 25]

Two days later when the ship docked in Bangkok, the guys took the chance to go for another massage. Again, Vikas arranged for it and refused to go himself.

Shriya offered Vikas a massage again but he gently declined.

Their cruise was finishing in Bangkok so they got off the ship and moved into a hotel in Bangkok.

Being in Bangkok was very exciting for the guys as they had heard about the city a lot. For Indians Bangkok is the ultimate destination for partying. That kind of partying.

At lunch, all they could talk about was which clubs were good and what time they opened. Vikas could understand their excitement but did not take part in their conversations.

"Vikas, I know you said we should all do what we want," Amisha said "but frankly, I don't want to spend all the time in the clubs."

"So, do what you like to do, Amisha." Vikas suggested "The suggestion to do as you want applies to everybody, not just the guys."

"But you ask us to go with them." Amisha said.

"Well, just don't listen to me." Vikas said simply.

"How is that possible?" Amisha said "Of course, we can't do that."

Others around the lunch table also shook their heads to indicate that what Vikas said was most important.

Vikas said "Ok, what do you want to do?"

Amisha said "There is an all night prayer and meditation session in the big Buddhist temple here tonight. I want to go there."

"Oh, that sounds good. I want to come, too." Sonali said.

"Me too." Kajal said "May I, Patidev?"

Vikas nodded "So why don't you go there? What's stopping you?."

"Will you come?" Amisha asked.

"No, I am not the praying type." Vikas said "But you girls can go, nobody will stop you."

"Baby, I don't want to go if you don't want to go." Kajal said.

"That's nonsense, Kaju." Vikas said firmly "You are not joined to me at the hip. You are your own person. You will do what you like, and we will also do things we both like. I won't give up my hobbies if you don't like them, and I won't ask you to do that either."

"Patidev, you are not asking me, but I don't feel like going without you." Kajal said.

"Darling, I don't want to allow that kind of thinking. If you like that sort of thing, you go and enjoy it."

"But what will you do?" Kajal asked.

"I have lots to do. I have my hobbies. I can process the photos I have taken so far. There are literally thousands of them and I know I won't get time to work on them when I get back to my work in Bombay, so I can use the time to start on them." Vikas said "But even if I didn't have that, I could read a book or sleep. You don't need to worry about that. You go and take part in the prayer."

"You won't mind me leaving you alone for the night?"

"Not at all. This chance to take part in this kind of prayer might not come your way again, whereas you will be my wife for the rest of your life."

"Aw, you are the most amazing man I know." Kajal said and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

Rhea also opted to go with them to the temple but Shriya stayed silent. The guys carefully kept quiet during this planning, letting it be understood that they would go to the club while the women will go to the temple.

==

Kajal asked Vikas three more times that it was ok for her to go before leaving for the night with her sisters and mom. Shriya didn't go and nobody asked her for it. Vikas didn't question it.

He came back to his room and started working on the photos. He had taken a lot of photos which took him a while to import into his photo editing software. Then he started organising them and selecting the best ones for processing. He was still doing that when the room phone rang.

Vikas picked it up "Hello."

It was Shriya calling from her room "Vikas, I am getting bored. Can't we go out, please?"

"Oh, I thought you went to the club with the guys."

"No, it's no fun going with them. All they want to do is get drunk and make a nuisance of themselves."

"Yes, I have heard." Vikas said "Well, what do you want to do?"

"Are you very busy?"

"Just working on the photos. It's not world-changing work, I can take a break." Vikas said "Do you want to go down to the restaurant on the ground floor and have a coffee or something?"

"Actually, I was looking at the brochure here in the room and there is a club in the hotel also, on the top floor. Can we go there? Please?"

"Umm, sure. We can go for a couple of hours." Vikas accepted "What time does it open?"

"It's open from 11 PM to 4 AM." Shriya said.

"Ok, it's almost 11PM now. Do you want to get ready and let's say we go about midnight?"

"Sounds perfect." Shriya chirped "Thank you, Vikas."

=============================================================

It was still 15 minutes to midnight when there was a knock on Vikas' door. He had taken a shower and put on business trousers and a clean shirt. He had picked out socks and put them in his shoes but not worn them yet. His coat was also ready to be worn but lying on the bed right now.

He opened the door and Shriya came in. She had her long jacket closed but her face was beautifully made up for going to a party. Her lips looked soft and luscious with the dark red lipstick on. She had spent time on brushing her hair and styling it so that it fell all on right shoulder.

"Are you not ready yet?" She asked.

Vikas went to the bed "I am ready, just left the shoes and coat for the last."

Shriya said "Do I look ok?" She opened her jacket and dropped it on the bed.

"Damn!" Vikas' jaw dropped.

The dress she was wearing was the one she had bought in the mall the other day. It was made of thin, yellow latex and was stretched over her body like a second skin. It was completely strapless and pushed up Shriya's nice, shapely tits in a dazzling display of cleavage. Her hair was covering only a part of one breast. The valley of her tits was clearly visible in a way that would make any man lick his lips. Vikas licked his lips as he looked at her.

Between her tits and waist, there was a cotton mesh with a wide enough weave that it showed her midriff and her navel. The skirt was a tight fit around her shapely thighs and didn't cover much of them. On the sides there was a mesh that showed her skin on both sides all the way down. Because of this no bra or panties could be worn with this dress.

On the back there was a big oval cut-out which Vikas remembered but still Shriya turned around and showed him the back view. The cut-out was baring her back almost completely. It looked like the cut-out would have bared Shriya's ass crack if it had gone on for another half an inch. The dress was squeezing her ass cheeks tightly and didn't go much lower past the curve of her butt.

Her shoes were 4" high pointed heels in black. Her legs were smoothly shaved and looked soft and supple because of the moisturising cream that Shriya had rubbed into every inch of her body after the shower. She was wearing a single wide yellow and red plastic bangle on her right wrist. Her earrings were small but dangly in gold and diamond style but bought from the mall. She looked like a high-priced call girl and nothing like a housewife from Khar.

Turning to Vikas, she asked "Vikas, come on, how do I look?"

"Like a high-priced call girl." He grinned.

She blushed "You are so naughty. By the way, I remembered this time, no panties."

Vikas nodded "Good. I have something for you."

He went to the closet and came back with a shoebox.

"For me? Oh wow!" Shriya excitedly opened it. The shoes inside were a pair of red stilettos with a 7" high pointed heel and 2 inch platform.

"Oh my God. Vikas, these are stripper heels!" She picked them out of the box.

"No, they are actually whore heels." Vikas corrected.

"What's the difference?"

"One inch. Stripper heels are 6" high, these are 7"." He grinned.

"You want me to wear these?" Shriya asked.

"If you want." Vikas said.

"But Vikas I can't walk in them." Shriya objected even as she sat down on the bed and started to change into the new shoes. Her bare pussy was fully visible as she did that. She didn't seem to notice or care.

"You mean you can't walk in them without my support." Vikas said.

She looked up at him and smiled wide.

"Oh wow, they are so sexy!" She said after she finished tying the red straps around her ankles. She offered her hands to Vikas.

He took her hands and helped her stand up. He had already put his shoes on. Now he took his jacket, put it on and slipped his arm around Shriya's waist.

"Are you ready to party?" He smiled.

"I am so ready to party, Vikas." She grinned back at him "Should I take my jacket?"

"Umm, not sure. I don't know if they will have a cloak room in the rooftop club."

"Oh, that's true. I didn't see one mentioned in the brochure." Shriya said "I will leave it here. It's pretty warm here anyway, and I plan to dance which will make me warmer."

"Sounds good."

Vikas led her out. Shriya stayed close to him and walked with his support. She was looking even more like a high-priced call girl with the super high heels on and she was loving this risqué feeling. Her pussy was more than a little moist already. She clung to Vikas in the lift as well and loved that feeling, especially as he didn't object to her clinging to him tonight.

The roof was quite big but still quite crowded. Once they got out of the lift, Shriya stopped feeling self-conscious. For one thing, the place was teeming with people and nobody was staring at her. And for another, most girls there were dressed in sexy dresses, some even sluttier than Shriya's own tube dress.

"Would you like a drink?" Vikas said "You don't have to be shy tonight."

"Yes, please." Shriya said "I won't be shy at all tonight."

"Good."

They walked across the roof to the bar that was stretched all along one wall. It was also crowded but Vikas did something and immediately a girl leaned over towards him. He ordered the drinks, she nodded and went away.

Shriya looked around. There was some normal club music playing and people were doing their own thing in terms of dance. Nobody was paying any attention to anyone except themselves and their dance partners. Shriya saw several dancing and non-dancing couples kissing and making out openly.

"What did you order, Vikas?" Shriya asked.

"Just some vodka and orange juice to start with." Vikas told her.

"Good idea." She agreed. Just then the bartender came and placed the drinks in front of them. Vikas handed her a card and picked up the drinks. He handed one to Shriya. He collected his card back from the bartender and led Shriya away from the bar to the railing.

"Cheers." He raised his glass.

Shriya toasted with him "Cheers."

They sipped their drinks. The railing was about waist height and they could see the lights of Bangkok spread below them for a few miles.

"Vikas, tell me honestly," Shriya said "how do I look in this dress? Do I look like an old lady desperately trying to recapture her youth?"

"What recapture," Vikas laughed "you are very much young, and you look dynamite in this dress."

"Aw, thank you, Vikas." She smiled.

"You are welcome."

"Vikas, can you do one thing for me tonight?" Shriya said softly.

"What's that?"

"Don't remind me that I am married, don't remind me that you are married. Just pretend that I am your date tonight, you like me a lot and I am very impressed by you already."

"I don't know which school you went to, but that's more than one thing." Vikas said.

"Please, Vikas," Shriya put her hand on his forearm "can you? Will you? Please?"

He nodded "Okay, you got it, darling. I think you are really hot and you are very much in love with me."

Shriya smiled with a twinkle in her eye "I don't know about love, but I do think you are very attractive and I am very interested to see where our date goes."

"With a hottie like you, it can go only in one direction." Vikas slipped his arm around her waist "Who will spare such a beautiful piece?"

"You are such a charmer, Vikas," Shriya stepped closer until her chest was touching on his "even when you are acting, you make my heart race."

Vikas shook his head "Who's acting? I think you are a stunning beauty and I want to nail you right here on this railing."

"Just say the word," she looked into his eyes "and I will bend over this railing. My legs will open very quickly for you."

Laughing softly, Vikas said "You might be single, but there are still people around us, gorgeous."

"They are not looking at us."

Vikas said "But they will when you scream."

"You are right," Shriya nodded "you are pretty big. It will it hurt. Won't it, Vikas?"

"Well, you have seen it."

Shriya smiled "Yes. Was it bad of me to suck you like that, Vikas? I practically forced you."

"It was very bad, darling. You are a bad girl." Vikas said but kept his hand on her bare back and caressed softly.

"You make me bad, Vikas." Shriya admitted "I have never seen such a beautiful....tool." She lowered her head.

Vikas lifted her chin with his fingers and made her look into his eyes "You can suck it but can't say it? Say it."

Shriya took a deep breath and said "You have a marvellous..." her cheeks turned red "...cock, Vikas."

"Good girl." He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Impulsively, Shriya closed her eyes and hugged Vikas. He closed his arms around her, his hand resting on the small of her back, caressing gently.

"Would you like to dance?" Vikas asked in her ear.

Shriya nodded and stepped back. Vikas took her to the dance floor which was pretty much the whole roof and took her in his arms. She immediately cuddled against him, wrapping her arms around his neck squeezing herself against his tall, hard body until her soft tits were crushed on his chest. She pressed her cheek to his cheek and spoke slowly in his ear.

"It feels so amazing to be back in your arms, Vikas." Shriya stayed very close to him and rubbed her body on his.

Her hot breath played on his neck. She pressed her lips to his neck and slowly kissed and sucked as they danced so close even air could not pass between them. Vikas' hands roamed over her body. She could feel the heat of his hands through her thin dress. When his fingers cupped her ass cheeks, Shriya moaned and pressed her pussy on his crotch. He slowly kneaded her ass cheeks. Shriya lifted her head and pressed her lips on his.

This was a slow but full kiss. They sucked each other's lips like they were really on a date and anybody else didn't matter. Shriya surrendered her mouth under Vikas' demanding lips in a way that promised that she was ready to surrender everything. She moved her hips and slowly humped Vikas' hard cock through the clothes as he pushed his tongue into her mouth and explored her deep. Their breaths mingled in a hot, erotic blend. Their heartbeats rose. Vikas could feel her heartbeat through her firm tits that were crushed against his chest. His hand moved over her ass and Shriya opened her legs, giving him full access to feel her.

It was a long kiss full of incredible lust. Finally they pulled apart from sheer want of breath. Shriya squeezed herself against him again.

"Mmmm, God!" She moaned in his ear.

They came off the dance floor because Shriya said she was very thirsty. Vikas took her to the bar again. He got two drinks, Vodka and orange juice, and two small bottles of water.

Vikas led Shriya to the balcony again. He placed the drinks on the concrete railing. Shriya drank most of the bottle in a single breath. Then she stepped closer and put a hand on his chest.

"I really enjoyed that dance, Vikas, you are a great dancer." She said "I hope you enjoyed it as well."

With a smile, Vikas wrapped his arm around her waist and pressed her to him "You are an enjoyable girl."

"Not a girl any more, Vikas," she smiled into his eyes, staying close so her breasts were pressing on his chest "but a woman."

"A hot piece of ass." Vikas said.

Shriya's smile became wider. Vikas leaned in and Shriya opened her lips as his lips touched hers. She kissed him back with easy intimacy like she was really just his date with no husband. When his hand moved down to her ass, she opened her legs and pressed her pussy harder into his crotch. He kneaded her tight ass cheeks in his strong hands and she moaned in his mouth as the kiss grew hotter and more passionate.

"Mmmm god!" Shriya panted as she lowered her head on his shoulder after a hot, breathless kiss "Are you going to claim this piece of ass, Vikas?"

"It would be a shame to let you go unfucked in this dress, darling."

Her head came up at his words. She looked in his eyes "Really?"

Vikas nodded "We are on a date, aren't we?"

"And I am going to get lucky?" Shriya smiled.

"Mhmmm." Vikas smiled.

"Great! Where do you want to take me? I mean, I will bend over this railing if you say."

"Don't you want to finish your drink first?"

Shriya picked up her drink and downed it in one breath.

"Where do you want to do me?" She asked.

Vikas laughed "Let's go to my room."

In the lift going down, there were quite a few people but Shriya clung to Vikas, keeping her arm around him.

As Shriya entered his room ahead of him, she started to unzip her dress.

"No, no, leave the dress on." Vikas said and closed the door "As I said you are very fuckable in this dress."

"Whatever you want." Shriya said "Take me any way you want. Anywhere you want."

Vikas dropped his pants and shorts. His thick, long cock was already quite hard. Shriya gasped at the sight of his massive cock.

"Oh, I missed him." She stepped closer to him and held the heavy, meaty beast in her warm hand. Vikas let her play with it while he took off his shirt.

Then picking her up in his arms, Vikas put her on the bed and got on top of her. He pinned her down under him and kissed her slowly but hard. While Shriya was sucking his tongue into her mouth, he moved his hips and slowly inserted his thick, meaty shaft into her pussy. Her moans were absorbed in the hot kiss and he continued to penetrate her deeper. He stopped only when his thick cock was more than halfway deep in her tight pussy and Shriya panted as he allowed her to break the kiss.

"God, Vikas, it's so big. It's not going to fit in me." Shriya whimpered in his ear. His fat, hard cock was throbbing inside her and she could feel her pussy being stretched painfully wide.

"We will make it fit, darling" Vikas kissed her neck and rolled his hips slowly, making his cock open her pussy hole a little more.

Shriya nodded and closed her eyes tight as the pain from her pussy spread over her body "Ok, Vikas, I am in your hands. You know best. Ah!"

"Ah, baby!" She screamed as he pulled out and pushed his cock into her again, going in an inch deeper this time.

He started a slow but regular rhythm of smooth strokes, going in and out of her pussy by moving his hips and keeping her pinned down. Each time his cock conquered a little more territory in her pussy and Shriya whimpered as she felt the throbbing beast grinding on her gspot and going deeper. She turned her head and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him down over her mouth and kissed him hard. Inviting his tongue into her mouth by parting her lips, she sucked on his tongue and swallowed his saliva while Vikas built up the in-and-out rhythm, going gradually faster and impaling her deeper.

"Oh god, please, Vikas!" Shriya panted in his ear as she broke the kiss "I need to cum. Please fuck me faster, Vikas, please!"

"Not yet, baby." He kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe which made her arch her back up off the bed but he kept his strokes just slightly slower than she needed, making her groan with need.