Man of Power Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shriya kissed him back with a lustful eagerness and moved her hips to fuck herself deeper and harder on his cock. He speeded up his strokes and drilled her cunt hard. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and the intimacy of the hot kiss combined with the hard fucking, pushed Shriya over the edge.

"Aah! Ah! Ah!" She screamed repeatedly as her body jerked hard with the strong orgasm. Vikas' cock exploded inside her at the same time and Shriya felt like every cell in her body was set afire. She surrendered her mouth to his tongue and fucked herself furiously on his hard cock with her hips moving with the need that she felt deep in her core.

He held her warm, naked body in his strong arms and fucked her with long, powerful thrusts, making her cum on his cock, letting her orgasm go on for long. She could feel his cum burning a path through her cunt into her womb, and the feeling of utter submission made her cry out in passion. Her whole body was in his grip and he was branding her with his cum. The thought made Shriya's pussy throb and big waves of pleasure shook her body.

"Oh God, Vikas," She breathed in his ear as her orgasm slowly subsided "no man has ever made me cum like that before. You will always own this whore. You can have me where you want, when you want, always.

"Mmm, I am glad you enjoyed our date, darling." Vikas kissed her neck slowly "I have really enjoyed it a lot."

"Please Vikas, may I eat your cum one last time?" She asked sweetly "Please, I love it so much!"

Vikas slowly pulled out of her pussy and Shriya bent over his cock. She licked it slowly, tasting his cum, her hands caressing his thighs. He stroked her head, his fingers combing her silken dark hair as he looked at her gorgeous face between his legs. Shriya took his cockhead in her mouth and moved her head until her mouth was filled with his warm, pulsing meat. She massaged it with her soft, plump lips as she moved her head up and down on it, swallowing his cum.

"When I saw you for the first time, in that lovely saree looking like an ideal Indian daughter-in-law I would never have guessed that you knew how to suck cock." Vikas said.

Shriya smiled "I will do anything for this cock, Vikas. Oh my god, it's almost seven o'clock. I should go, Vikas, before the family gets back. "

"Yes, I wonder why your husband and the guys are not back yet." Vikas said "Do you think they went to join the ladies at the temple after the clubs closed?"

"I doubt it." Shriya said as she put her dress back on "They are not the temple-going kind. More likely they are lying in a gutter somewhere after drinking too much."

"Hmmm, ok, don't go to sleep then. We might have to go look for them." Vikas said. He held her jacket for her to put her arms through then squeezed her tits from behind and kissed her neck.

"Thank you so much, Vikas." Shriya picked up her whore heels but didn't put them on, she was only going to walk down the corridor "You don't know how much I have enjoyed tonight. It's been the best night of my life."

"It was my pleasure, sweetheart." He said opening the door for her "More than just fucking I feel like I know you better and we are closer than before. And I am very happy about that."

"You are such a charmer." Shriya smiled "You know just what to say to make a girl feel good. And yes, I agree, and I am happy about that, too."

She took one step out the door then turned "Erm...Vikas, we are still in Thailand for another 2 days, and we both know what a whore I am in the Thai air..."

"If there is a chance to nail you, I will nail you, darling." Vikas said.

"Mmm, wonderful." She leaned in and kissed his cheek "Thank you, Vikas."

She turned and walked away towards her room.

[End of Part 25]