Man of Power Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her hands on his shoulders as Vikas brought her lower on his lap, the hot, meaty rod invading her tight cunt deeper, knocking her breath out and making her moan uncontrollably.

"Ah, Vikas!" She whimpered "It's so deep this time."

He squeezed her hot, naked body against him and kissed her neck "You told me you love this cock."

"Yes, I do." She put her arms around his neck and moaned in his ear "I love it so much. Ah!"

The chair was a light plastic affair which bucked under their combined weight. Vikas grabbed her ass in his hands and stood up. Shriya clung to him with arms and legs. As he stood up straight his long, hard cock slammed in fully deep into her cunt, the cockhead pressing and grinding on her cervix. Shriya yelped as the fresh pain flooded her body all the way to her extremities.

"Ah, Vikas. That's too deep." She closed her eyes and panted like she had been running.

"Grab the glass."

"Oh god!" She was getting very wet very fast and her pussy was throbbing with pain and pleasure.

Vikas spanked bare ass "Grab the glass." He repeated.

Shriya opened her eyes and had to take a few deep breaths before she got his meaning. She reached down and picked up the glass of red wine from the desk. Vikas walked with her skewered on his cock. She yelped with each step as his movement made his cock fuck her cunt so deep like she had never been fucked in her life. By the time Vikas sat down on the edge of the bed with her on his lap, her skin was glistening with sweat and her pussy was flowing like a river. She rested her knees on the bed on either side of him.

"Not like that." Vikas said and got up again "Straighten your legs." He told her.

As she straightened her legs, he sat down again. Shriya gasped again as his cock was penetrating her incredibly deep in this position. With her knees on the bed she had some control over the depth of his cock in her pussy, but with her legs straight on the bed, she was completely helpless. She was about to drop the glass but Vikas grabbed it just in time.

"I can't do strokes like this, Vikas." She said.

"You are not going to do any strokes, baby." He was rubbing her bare back as he held her on his lap, fully skewered on his long hard cock. Now he moved his hand down, grabbed her ass and moved her ass on his lap.

"Aah, ah, ah!" Shriya gasped as his cockhead ground on her cervix and caused such strong sensations in her body that she could no longer control herself. Her pussy exploded and she lowered her head on his shoulder as she tried to ride out the savage orgasm.

She let out whimpering noises as she came on his cock, her body completely in his control, physically, mentally and emotionally. Her pussy squeezed and massaged his cock while she tried to hold on to him with both arms. She could feel the rushing sensations through her body and as a married woman who had below average sex on a very infrequent basis she was finding these sensations exhilarating. She felt dizzy as Vikas picked her up again.

Keeping her skewered on his cock, Vikas laid her down on the bed and started to nail her into the bed with long, powerful strokes. Shriya's orgasm had not yet finished but now her body started to get even hotter. Instead of subsiding her orgasm reached new peaks as Vikas' hard, brutal cock pounded her mercilessly. She clung to his naked, manly body like he was a lifesaver in a stormy sea. She could feel him ripping her apart with his big, hard cock and she wanted him to break her even more. She felt like making him happy was making her so happy that she was just bursting with pleasure.

He continued to drill her hard, his strokes increasing in force until he exploded in her cunt with the fury of a river that smashes through a dam. His hot cum flooding her womb made her body jerk with strong aftershocks of the mind-blowing orgasm she had just had.

"Oh baby! Oh God. Yes. Mark me, baby." She was whimpering and moaning, having no control on the noises that came out of her mouth "I am yours, Vikas. Fuck me. Break me. Oh God, yes, please use me hard!"

As he continued to slam his massive, pulsating cock into her cunt even as it pumped her cunt full of his cum, the aftershocks in her body grew like a wave and she cried out as the full-on orgasm hit her hard. Her breath got stuck in her throat as the unbelievably hard orgasm took over her body and she lost all sensations. After a long moment of drifting in dark outer space she jolted back into her body and started to hear Vikas' hard thrust into her cunt, his thighs slapping her thighs in a loud rhythm. She whiffed the air and the unmistakable smell of sex in the room filled her nostrils.

Shriya had never had this kind of blackout during sex before. She had never had such an intense orgasm before in her life nor had she ever felt this incredibly happy. She closed her arms around Vikas' neck and kissed him hard. He responded with the same hot fervour. She sucked his lips and opened her mouth. He continued to fuck her deep but slowly as she sucked his tongue and drank his saliva.

"Vikas, I want to eat your cum. Please." She said as they broke the intimately lustful kiss.

He smiled and nodded. When he pulled his cock slowly out of her cunt, Shriya got up on her knees and bent over him. He lay down on the bed and she smiled at him before dipping her head and licking his cum-drenched cock. She let him see how much she enjoyed eating his cum. It was something she had never done with her husband or indeed, any other man, but she loved doing it for him. He stroked her head as she started to suck his cock deeper into her mouth which brought a smile to her lips. The smiled was stretched lopsided because of his thick shaft parting her lips.

It didn't take long for her to clean his cock completely but she kept sucking it even after that until he stopped her by pulling her hair. She stopped and smiled at him. He kept her hair in his grip and guided her to go on all fours on the bed. Shriya moaned with anticipation even as she took the position.

Vikas got behind her and took a grip on her hips. Shriya's breath was heavy and hot as she waited for him to enter her. She didn't have to wait long. He guided his cock in her pussy hole with one hand and this time he pushed hard, sinking more than half of his thick cock into her cunt in the single thrust itself.

"Ah, mumma!" Shriya screamed as the big bruiser in her pussy stretched her to the limit and invaded her tight little cunt like a massive army storming a city. She lowered her head and took shallow breaths, waiting for the pain to be absorbed by her body. She was surprised at how much she loved his cock to take her, even the painful strokes were not unwelcome by her body.

He started to move his hips back and again he pushed his cock deeper into her cunt. This time it almost hit rock bottom in her cunt and Shriya's body rocked forward with the pain. She bit her lip and breathed heavily as she waited for the pain waves to be absorbed by her excited body. But she didn't ask Vikas to slow down or take it easy on her. She had wanted him to fuck her for a long time and now that she was getting his cock in her, she wanted to experience it all. The pain, the pleasure, the craving and the release, it was all a wonderfully unique experience to Shriya and she wanted to live through all of it.

When he started to move his hips back and forth and created a rhythm that rocked her body but not too hard, Shriya felt like she was having a wonderful massage, eating her favourite dish and bathing in luxurious warm water all at once. The images and sensations that were flooding her body and mind were incomparable with anything she had felt before in her whole life. She moaned his name over and over again as he fucked her like a bitch from behind, claiming her in no uncertain terms.

"Oh Vikas! Yes. Take me, Vikas. Fuck me as you want." She moaned "Take me as you want, Vikas, it's all yours. Oh God, yes!" Her moans were an outlet of the incredible arousal she was feeling but at the same time they were increasing her arousal. She was caught in a rapidly progressing spiral and her body was rushing quickly towards that peak that she had become familiar with tonight in a new way.

"Ah God!" The words spurted out of her mouth with her hot breath and saliva as her pussy exploded in the sweet release of a hot, deliciously savage orgasm.

Her elbows gave way as she came. Now she tried to straighten them again, but Vikas took her hands and took her arms out from under her. He made her hold the pillow and pushed her down until her face was resting on it. He rubbed her smooth bare back and let his calloused fingers graze lightly over her silky skin as he fucked her wet, juicy cunt like a beast.

Shriya had not realised when he had speeded up his strokes but it had made her orgasm hotter and longer. Now she pressed her face down on the pillow and arched her back to keep her ass pushed up for him. He reached under her body and squeezed her tits while he continued to fuck her cunt deep and hard. Shriya was proud of her tits, they were shapely and well-proportioned for her slender body. They were also very sensitive and even wearing a tight dress without a bra had aroused her intensely. His manly, calloused hands on her soft mounds were incredibly exciting and almost immediately Shriya started to feel her next orgasm building. She was glad of the pillow under her as Vikas was pounding her hard now and her body was taking a beating from his massive, brutal cock.

"Ungh! God! Ah!" Shriya cried out as her body went into the next orgasm with the suddenness of falling from a plane. She could feel the air around her as she fell and floated for thousands of feet, her whole body flooded with unbelievable sensations. Many primitive noises came out of her mouth as she tried to keep her sanity while the breathtaking orgasm ravaged her body like a wild beast ripping apart its prey.

"Oh my god!" She cried out as the raw orgasm started to subside slightly "I love you, Vikas. I love your cock. Oh god. Fuck me, baby. Don't stop. Just keep fucking me."

Vikas grabbed her thighs and spread her legs wider on the bed. This made his next stroke pound her cervix and Shriya gasped with the rush of pleasure that this brought. She could not believe that she was already thinking of her orgasm after just having survived the last one. Vikas' cock had brought out her inner whore that just lived for cock and Shriya had no control over it nor any desire to control it. She was feeling things she had never felt in her life and she wanted to experience all of this even if it meant she might die from the overdose of pleasure.

"Ah!" The heat from Vikas's cock was unmistakable and almost unbearable as he exploded in her cunt and started to pump his scorching hot cum into her womb. Her own orgasm was not far behind. It took only a couple more strokes from his hard, pulsating cock and she was again yelping like a bitch as she came on his cock. Shriya thoroughly loved this feeling of being at his mercy and letting him use her as he wanted. Her body was obviously enjoying it immensely and her mind was at peace with her choice as well.

He continued to fuck her as she came on his cock, moaning and groaning while her body rocked with the hot waves of orgasm flowing from her head to her toes and then back again.

When he pulled out of her cunt, she simply collapsed on the bed. He laid down next to her on the bed. He caught his breath and as he started to get up, Shriya quickly placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back down. She got up on her hands and knees, and got between his legs. A sweet smile played on her beautiful face as she looked up at him and started to lick the cum from his cock. He reached down and stroked her head. Shriya loved that.

Even though tonight was only the second time she had tasted his cum, she was quickly getting fond of it. She felt like she would not mind having it as dessert after each meal. Her tongue worked on his cock, slowly from the base to the tip and she licked up his load, letting it slowly slither down her tongue before she swallowed it. It was yummy. She felt sorry that she would not be able to tell anyone how delicious it was.

Then as the thick cock got a little hard again Shriya took it in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, swallowing the meaty shaft in her mouth and cleaning it thoroughly.

Once it was fully clean, she looked at Vikas "Is it ok, Vikas? Have I cleaned it well?"

He stroked her head and smiled "Yes, darling. You have done very well."

Shriya smiled.

It was just past 3AM but Shriya didn't feel like going back to her room. Vikas told her she could stay. He found a toothbrush for that the hotel had provided in the overnight pack. Shriya stayed naked as they brushed their teeth.

"This is so exciting for me to sleep with you, like really sleep with you, Vikas." She said as they both got in the bed. "I don't usually sleep naked but tonight with you, I want to sleep naked. Is that ok?"

"Yes, sweetheart. It's perfectly fine."

She gave him a long, intimate kiss then they turned off the light. Shriya turned her back to Vikas and pressed her naked body against his body. He passed his right hand under her neck and his left over her body, passing under her left arm. Shriya took his hands and placed them on her boobs.

"I am your date and your property." She said. He closed his fingers around her soft, warm mounds and kneaded them softly. Shriya pressed her ass back. His semi-hard cock pressed between her ass cheeks.

"Kajal is so lucky." Shriya said softly.

"Oh, is that so?" Vikas said.

"Yes, I have always thought she was lucky to find you but tonight I have realised how lucky she is. I didn't really know."

"Just because I can fuck well."

"Not just that. Well, first of all you fuck like a legend. Not many men can fuck like you, I doubt if any can."

"How would you know?" Vikas challenged "Because Hemant can't fuck you as well?"

"Let's not go into all that Hemant can't do, there's a long list." Shriya said "But no, I have had sex before. I will tell you the stories of Shriya the slut some other time."

"Mmm, I can hardly wait."

"But sex is not the best thing about you. The best thing is your kindness. You are a very strong man, as a man should be, but you are also a very kind man." Shriya moved her leg back so it was between his legs "With your power you could be like a dictator, but instead you are like a king who is kind and benevolent."

Vikas kissed the back of her neck "You are a sweetheart, Shriya. That's why you see good in everybody."

"You would be right if it were just me, but the whole family adores you because you are you." Shriya insisted "For my side, I had a crush on you from the first time you dropped me home. I could not do anything about it because you were Kajal's boyfriend even then, but you could have had me any time you wanted."

"Ah, the missed opportunity." Vikas joked as he kneaded her soft, warm tits with both hands.

"I think more for me than you, but I am glad I could ask you out tonight. I think the Thailand air brings out my whore side."

"Mmm, and what a gorgeous whore." He squeezed her tits and kissed her neck.

The talk slowly tapered off as they both were tired. Then they fell asleep like that.

Vikas was the first to stir, but their bodies were still intertwined and as he moved it woke Shriya.

"I feel like we just fell asleep." Vikas said.

Shriya was facing the wall where the clock was. She said "It's half past five."

"Oh, ok. Two hours went in a wink."

Without a word, Shriya turned and faced him. Her leg was between his legs and she could feel his thick cock on her thigh. She caressed his cheek with her warm hand and pulled him closer. He pressed his lips on hers and she responded to his kiss with an open mouth. His tongue started exploring her mouth. She moaned and pressed her lips harder against his.

As Vikas took his hard cock in his hand, Shriya lifted her leg over his legs, opening her thighs. She held still as he slid the thick, throbbing meat pole up into her tight cunt. A gasp escaped her lips when he pushed with his hips and jammed the throbbing shaft fully deep into her cunt.

Shriya closed her arms around his naked body and squeezed hard. Pressing her cheek to his cheek, she whispered in his ear "I am totally in love with your cock, Vikas. There's no better feeling in the world than having him inside me, throbbing, grinding, fucking me, taking charge of me."

He kissed her neck "It's not too big for you?"

"Oh, he is, Vikas." Shriya said "He hurts me, but it's a good hurt. It tells me who is the boss, who is in control. I learn with that pain that I must obey him completely."

Vikas moved his hips, fucking her tight, wet cunt in and out while their naked bodies are grinding against each other in a hot, sweaty, lustful dance "Yes, good whores are always obedient."

"Ungh, God!" Shriya whimpered as the massive cock started to hurt her pussy in the same delicious way that she loved "Your whore will obey you fully, baby. Please fuck me. Please show me what a whore I am."

He moved his hips, fucking her in and out, Shriya responded to his strokes by pushing her hips with him. She was loving how deep he was and how vulnerable and helpless she became when he entered her. His cock was like an invading army that conquers everything in its path. Shriya was the fallen city, she surrendered herself to him and let him ravage her as he wanted.

She could feel her body temperature rising, her pussy getting closer to the point of no return. Her heavy, hot breath was warming Vikas' neck. She started to move her hips faster with the urgency of the impending orgasm.

A groan escaped her lips as Vikas slowed down his strokes. She tried to use her hips to fuck harder and faster to achieve the relief her body craved. He moved his hands down her back, grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard as he slowed her down.

"Please Vikas, ah," she whispered in his ear "I need to cum, please let me cum."

"Not yet, baby." He kissed her cheek "Who is in-charge here?"

"Yes, Vikas." She surrendered quickly "You are my king, I am your whore. I will cum when you allow me to."

She stopped struggling and moved her hips slowly as he guided. She squeezed his throbbing cock with her pussy muscles, loving the way it responded. Her body was right on the edge, and even though she really wanted to cum, she was also loving the way he was controlling her and holding her on the edge. Her whole body was charged with sexual currents and she was feeling more alive than she ever had in her life.

"Vikas, you will keep fucking me after we go back home also, right?" She asked in his ear.

"I don't think that would be possible, baby." He said as he fucked her with a slow rhythm of long, smooth strokes, just sawing in and out of her tight cunt "Besides, as you said, it's the Thai air that brings out your whore side."

"But now you have claimed this whore, Vikas," Shriya ground her hips and squeezed his pulsating beast with her cunt "now she will always want your cock. Please, you have to keep fucking me after we go back. I will so need your cock in me."

Closing his arms around her slender, warm body, Vikas pressed her into his chest until her soft tits were crushed on his chest and spoke softly in her ear "There won't be much opportunity, darling." He said "I live with my wife, and you live with your husband."

"What if I create the opportunity, Vikas?" Shriya clung to him tightly, her hardened nipples grinding on his skin and causing amazing pleasurable sensations in her body "I will come anywhere you call me, any time."

"Then we will see." Vikas said, and pulled her to bring her mouth to his "You may cum now." he said just before he pressed his lips hard on her soft, pink lips.