Man of Power Ch. 30

Story Info
Scenes from the lives of various characters.
7.9k words
4.54
8.2k
5

Part 30 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be the weirdest girl in the world," Jacqueline said "who looks forward to the end of her vacation and going back to work."

"What can I say," Parineeti said "I love my work. Come on, they are boarding." She picked up her bag.

Jacqueline picked up her bag and followed her "What you love, darling, is not the work, but your hunky boss."

Parineeti smiled "Is there a law against it?"

"There should be," Jacqueline said "you worship the ground he walks on."

"No, I just love how hot and sexy he is. I lust after him." Parineeti said.

"Er...no! That would be me? I am the who just wants to ride that big cock of his." Jacqueline pointed to herself "You, you want to have him put a collar around your neck and keep you as a pet."

"Mmmmm, wouldn't that be wonderful?" Parineeti grinned and handed her passport to the ground staff.

Jacqueline waited until her own passport was checked then joined Parineeti on the other side "Do you have no shame? The man is married now."

"So?" Parineeti said as she started walking down the air tunnel towards the plane "I am not looking to become his wife."

"No, no, you just want to be his pet bitch, right?" Jacqueline fell in step with her.

"I don't mind." Parineeti said "Listen, when it comes to Vikas Malhotra I have no shame, no pride, no ego, no dignity, just love, and a very, very strong desire to belong to him."

"And are you going to keep this burning desire inside you as before or tell him this time?"

"Oh, I am going to tell him." Parineeti said.

"When is he coming back?"

"Tomorrow. Good afternoon." Parineeti replied to the airhostess' greeting.

Jacqueline followed through behind her "And when will you tell him?"

"Why, tomorrow, of course." Parineeti grinned "Wasn't it nice of boss to get us business class travel? He is so thoughtful."

"He is a classy guy, no doubt about that." Jacqueline agreed "Not many bosses who would have thought of giving their secretary the month off when they were going for a trip."

"See, you are also falling in love with him." Parineeti said. She found space for her stuff, took out her book and sat down.

"Oh, please! Spare me the love nonsense." Jacqueline looked back from where she was stuffing her bag between two bags and not succeeding. An airhostess came over and helped her. She made space by turning one bag and Jacqueline's bag easily fit in the locker.

Jacqueline sat down next to Parineeti.

"Just think," Parineeti said "tomorrow this time I would be sitting in boss' lap showing him my bikini photos. He asked me to bring bikini photos of myself, you know? Why would he do that if he didn't find me sexy?"

"I was saying, I don't love him. I just think he's a hunk and I would love it if he nailed me on his desk some time."

"You know, you do protest a lot any time I say you love my boss." Parineeti pointed out "Is there something...?"

"Oh Jesus! You are so annoying."

Parineeti burst into laughter.

======================================

Rhea brushed her teeth and walked back to her room. She closed the door and got in bed. She picked up her phone. The lock screen wallpaper was a photo of Vikas. She unlocked the phone and changed the wallpaper to another photo of Vikas.

"Mmmmmm, love you, Jiju." She kissed her phone.

Sonali pushed open the door "Rhea, you didn't pick up your milk from the kitchen, honey."

Quickly pushing her phone under the pillow, Rhea sat up "Oh, thanks mom. I forgot."

"Here." Sonali handed her the glass.

"Mom, why did jiju have to go so soon? You could have stopped him for tonight, no?"

"Darling, he has to go to his office tomorrow." Sonali said.

"He could go from here, he has done that before. "

"Yes, but he has been away for a month. He would have things to sort out at home tonight, to be ready for tomorrow."

Rhea sipped her milk then said "But he promised to come tomorrow."

"If he did then he will, he never breaks his promise." Sonali said.

"What was he saying in your ear earlier mom?" Rhea asked "I saw you two whispering before he left."

Sonali smiled. She had raised these children, they could not faze her.

"He was telling me to quit my job. He said I should stop working and take care of the house and you kids."

"Oh, that would be nice." Rhea said "You hate that job."

"Well, I don't hate it, but well, it's a bit boring and menial."

"So, would you leave it?"

"Have you ever seen anything that Vikas says and it is not followed in this house?" Sonali said "I will resign tomorrow."

"You are resigning, mom?" Hemant stopped on his way from the bathroom. He had been sleeping off the booze all afternoon and finally was feeling human.

Sonali nodded "Yes, Damad ji has told me to resign."

"Oh, then yes, but have you thought --"

"Hemant, are you ok?" Shriya said coming out of her room.

"Yes, yes, of course, I am ok." He said a bit irritated.

"Don't be angry, dear, you fell this afternoon coming from the bathroom, so I was worried."

"Shriya, don't be dramatic, I just stumbled, the floor was slippery."

Both he and Shriya knew that that was not true, but Shriya didn't press the matter.

"Come and sleep then, honey." Shriya said.

"Yes, yes, in a minute. I am just talking to mother, she is leaving her job."

"Oh, did something happen, mummy ji?"

"No, bahu, nothing happened, but Damad Ji doesn't want me to work any more." Sonali said "He told me to quit the job and focus on the house and kids."

"He's not wrong, mummy ji, and you also wanted to give more time at home, didn't you?"

"Yes, I am not saying he is wrong. He is never wrong, he makes decisions with a lot of poise and thought."

Shriya agreed "He is a big businessman and a good one. I know he helps out with the expenses when we need and Hemant is also working."

Hemant looked at Shriya like he was wondering why he didn't leave her in Thailand "We can hardly make ends meet in our household, Shriya."

"Don't worry, Hemu," Sonali said "I won't be a burden on you. Damad ji has told me discuss any expenses with him."

"Mummy ji, he is so gracious, for his engagement and wedding, he bought several dresses for me and Amisha, and he didn't even mention it. He did it through Kajal."

"Aww!" Rhea said from inside the room "I thought he only did that for me because I am his favourite saali."

"Well, of course, you are his favourite, Rhea," Shriya peeked into the room "we all know that."

Rhea beamed.

"So, when are you going to quit your job, mummy ji?" Shriya asked.

"I will do it tomorrow, I had taken a month's unpaid leave for the trip, I just won't join back. I will go tomorrow and give my resignation."

"Yes, that sounds perfect." Shriya agreed "And Vikas will be pleased to see how quickly you followed his instructions."

Sonali nodded "Alright, kids, go and sleep. You also have work tomorrow."

Rhea waited until everybody was gone then pulled out her phone again for her last chat with Vikas' photo before sleeping.

======================================

"Mmmm, that was so good, baby." Rashmika said as Ravi got off of her.

Ravi only nodded, he was still winded. He looked for the water.

"Baby..." Rashmika said softly as Ravi was drinking. She waited like wives do when they know the topic is sensitive and they need their husband's focus.

"Yes, jaan?" Ravi came back to the bed.

"When will you talk to your boss?"

"About the loan?"

"Mhmm." She nodded "This house is really not an option for long, you know that."

"I know. But he's just coming back tomorrow from his honeymoon." Ravi said "I can't bother him right away."

"Then when will you talk to him?" Rashmika prompted.

"Look, honey, we need to get our own house in the worst way, I know that. But we both know how big an expense that is. We don't have that much money, and we can't borrow that much from the bank. I can borrow from the company but that big an amount, even they won't approve. I know, because I work in Accounts. The kind of assets you need for a good loan application, we don't have any of that."

"I know all that, baby." Rashmika said patiently "That's why we had decided that you should talk to the boss, right?"

"Rashi, I have doubts about that. He is the big boss, he's the CEO," Ravi said "I have seen him only in a few meetings with our department. Why would he go out of his way to help us, he doesn't even know my name -- "

"He does know your name," Rashmika interrupted "I know because he called you by name in front of me."

"That's only because you wore that chiffon saree with the backless blouse in the Diwali party. He noticed you, not me."

"So, maybe I should be the one to go ask him for a favour?" Rashmika bit her lower lip.

"Rashmika Mandanna," Ravi assumed a more self-righteous tone "are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"

"Well, you said he liked me, right?"

"He did ask you for a dance."

"Oh, Ravi, he was such a good dancer. I so loved it."

"I did not breathe while you were in his arms."

"Why, are you insecure about him and me?" Rashmika was loving this. Why do women like their husbands to be jealous? Nobody knows, but they do.

"Rashi, there is no girl in my whole company who would say no to Vikas Malhotra. There are three women in my department, two of them married, and each one of them would jump at the chance to be with Vikas and leave her husband. You tell me, should I not be insecure?"

"No, you should be. If I ever leave you for anyone," Rashmika grinned "it would be him."

"Exactly, and on top of that, he obviously liked you." Ravi said "He asked you for a dance in the New Year's Eve party too. That time you were wearing a totally backless western dress."

"Oh, Ravi, you don't know, his touch was so sexy." Rashmika said "He knows how to get a woman in his power. I was wet the whole time I was dancing with him."

"You never told me that!"

"One more thing I didn't tell you, please don't be angry..."

"What?" Ravi sat down on the bed.

"He bought me that dress."

Ravi's eyes opened wide "He did? How? Where did you meet him? Are you fucking him?"

"Shut up, I will tell you. I am not...fucking him or anything. And I don't know how he did it but the dress just arrived at the house by courier two days before the party."

"Are you sure, it was from him?"

"You think I could afford that expensive dress?"

"I wondered, but you said it was a gift from your aunty."

"That aunty was Vikas Malhotra," Rashmika said "I know because there was a note with it."

"What did it say?"

Rashmika recited from memory "The real adornment of beauty is not gold and diamonds but a dazzling smile, twinkling eyes and a beautiful dress. Since you already have the first two, allow me to present you with the third one. --VM."

"No way!" Ravi was still in a state of shock.

"Mhmmm." Rashmika nodded "I have that note, I can show you in the morning."

"You kept that note?"

"Well, of course. That was the most romantic thing anyone had ever done for me."

"I do romantic things for you all the time."

"Not that expensive. And I sleep with you, I wasn't sleeping with him."

"He didn't try to?"

Rashmika shook her head "Not at all. Just the dance. He complimented me on the dress. Oh, one more thing."

"What now?"

"There were panties with the dress, but they were cut up in 4 pieces. I got the hint. I wasn't wearing any panties under that dress."

"Fuck! Did he know?"

Rashmika nodded "Of course. I told him."

"God! Are you sure he's not fucking you already?"

"What do you mean already? I am a married woman, and he was a gentleman."

Ravi ran his hand along her smooth, bare thigh and said in a more flattering tone "Well, you are an amazing hottie, baby. Any man would want to fuck you."

"I am also married. So any man can't have me," She told him "but yeah, if the man were Vikas Malhotra, I might consider."

He looked at her with his mouth wide open. She laughed.

"But right now I want you to fuck me again." She said "Come."

"Again? You never say again."

"Tonight is different. I am already wet. Take advantage of it."

He did.

======================================

Sonali was thinking about Vikas as she went to bed. He had taken her aside before leaving.

"Sonali." He said, using her name as he sometimes did in private.

"Ji!" Her tone suggested that she knew her place. He might be younger than her, but he owned her.

"Now that we are back home, I want you to leave your job."

"You want me to quit my job, Damad ji?" She wanted to make sure she had heard him right.

"Who owns you, Sonali?"

She replied without hesitation "You do, Sir. I know that I am completely your property."

"And I want you to be only under my command, nobody else's." He said.

"Ji, I will do as you say." Sonali said "I am your whore and under your command, that is true even now, I hope you know that."

He nodded "And you know that it will be slightly harder for me to nail you now that we are back?"

Sonali had thought about it and worried about it for several days "Yes, Sir. I understand. I won't be a greedy bitch. I will make myself available whenever you wish to use me."

"That availability will be better if you don't have a job that also demands your time."

"Ji. This way I will be 100% at your beck and call. You could fuck me whenever you desired."

"Exactly." He nodded "You do want me to keep using you, don't you?"

"Mmmm, you are just teasing me, Damad ji. You know very well that I crave to be under you at every opportunity. I love your cock and I want him to rule my life."

He smiled "Yes, I was teasing you. Having you as a full time homemaker you will have more freedom to be available for me, when I can make time to come over."

"Ji, Damad Ji. But you need not always come here. Your whore is educated and experienced. I will come anywhere you call me. You could call me and fuck me in your office, or anywhere else you desired."

"I hadn't thought of that. That does open up more options." He looked her up and down "I do want to keep you in regular use."

The way he said it made Sonali's pussy burn from the inside "Ji, I would love that."

"And you are not worried about how the household will run, are you?"

She shook her head "The household has been under your guidance and control for a long time now. It will continue to run like that."

"Yes. So, are you clear on what to do?"

"Ji, as usual I will follow your order." She said "I will go and resign tomorrow."

He nodded "Good girl. The house is crowded right now otherwise I would love to nail you once before leaving."

She whimpered "I understand, Sir. I will wait for you to find the right time to use your whore."

Now, lying in bed, Sonali thought about that and felt hot and wet. She found that not just taking his cock but obeying Vikas' commands also made her incredibly aroused. She was in love with him, but she was able to hide that well because she was not young and eager like Rhea.

She could see that Rhea was falling more and more in love with Vikas everyday. He was a decent man and didn't want to take advantage of her. That's why he could fuck those sexy waitresses but not his own young, impressionable sister-in-law. Sonali wondered if she should talk to Vikas about Rhea.

To her it seemed that the best solution was to let Vikas claim Rhea. She had absolutely no concern that it would be bad for Rhea in any way. She was young, and a bit silly. Under Vikas' control and guidance she would only flourish and grow. Sonali was against marrying girls off to be rid of them. Amisha had married of her own accord. Sonali had let Kajal work because she needed the support in running the household. When Kajal found Vikas and got married that was also her own wish. Sonali put no pressure on her. It was lucky that Vikas was not only rich but generous with the family and losing Kajal as an earning member had not affected the family finances adversely.

Now, there was no pressure on Rhea to work, but no pressure on Sonali to marry her off. Rhea was smart and talented as a fashion designer. Sonali was sure she could be a success in that field. If she were Vikas' property during this it would only propel her further in her career and as a person. Sonali was quite aware of the effect of hormones at that age. She knew that Rhea didn't love Vikas platonically. She could see that she wanted to be with her brother-in-law sexually as well as live under his control. Seeing how happy Kajal was as Vikas' girl was also an influence on Rhea.

Sonali didn't worry that Vikas would not be able to balance Kajal and Rhea. He was not only a powerful man, he was a man of great intellect. How smartly he had balance Kajal, Sonali and the waitresses on his honeymoon was proof that it would be child's play for him to balance two wives. Yes, Sonali knew that Rhea would have to be Vikas' second wife as she kept asking for. She didn't need just sex, she needed his complete ownership. Sonali had seen that Vikas, while giving Rhea his love, had kept her at a distance sexually. She could easily understand the reasons for that. There was a bigger age difference between Rhea and Vikas as compared to Vikas and Kajal. Also he thought he would be doing something wrong if he took possession of his young, unmarried sister-in-law.

It was not an easy problem, Sonali knew. She could not talk to Rhea very frankly, not yet anyway. But since she was much more intimate with Vikas than any other mother-in-law, she could talk to him. But would he listen to her? He was not playing around, he really did own her and would shut her up if he thought she was talking nonsense. If Sonali had her way, she would want Vikas to claim Rhea in private, even under Sonali's own supervision. Then, after he fucked Rhea a few times and it was clear that he was happy to own her, Sonali could talk to Kajal in private and explain to her that this was the best course of action.

That part of it, Sonali was more confident on. Kajal was not only no longer jealous, she was actively encouraging Vikas to fuck other girls. Kajal loved Rhea dearly and if Sonali could make her see that this was for Rhea's best, Kajal would accept Rhea and give her a place in her household. That way Rhea would get Vikas' control and guidance as well as Kajal's active support. That would be great for Rhea. Sonali expected that she would probably lose some place in Vikas' life once he owned both Kajal and Rhea, but she was willing to risk that for the good of her daughter.

One thing Sonali was sure of was that no man, including Vikas, could find Rhea unattractive. All her daughters were beautiful but Rhea was the most stunning of all of them. Sonali could bet that Vikas wanted to fuck her but was holding himself back for his own idealistic reasons. Sonali tried to think of an argument that would convince him that taking his sister-in-law under him was the right thing in this case. She herself would have to be careful in talking to him. She was his bitch and if he told her to shut up, she would not be able to say anything more. Vikas' authority was absolute over herself as it was over the rest of the household. Sonali must find a way to work within the limits as his property.

She was running several conversational gambits in her mind to persuade Vikas when she gradually drifted off to sleep.

======================================

"Ritesh! Don't sit on my shoes!" Genelia screamed. Ritesh looked where he was about to lower his butt on the bed and stopped. He pushed her shoes aside then sat down.

"Wow, you have never worn these shoes in a long time. What is that - 6" heel?"

"7" baby. And yes you are right." Genelia turned from the mirror she was using to finish her make up and picked up the shoes "But boss is coming back today."