Man of Power Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your CEO is coming back from his honeymoon?" Ritesh asked.

"Mhmm. His first day joining back."

"Is that why you are wearing that short dress?" Ritesh said "I am not sure this will fit in your office."

Genelia was wearing a full sleeve minidress that wasn't too tight on her body but draped nicely over her slender curves and left her long legs fully naked. It was completely backless.

"Our office is an advertising agency." Genelia said "This will fit perfectly."

"Still, you were happy to wear normal dresses the whole time, only today..."

"Boss was on his honeymoon na, baby. Today he is coming back."

"And you think he will like your dress?"

"He loves backless dresses, so yes, I am sure he will."

"But sweetheart, you sit at the reception, how will see the back?" Ritesh pointed out.

Genelia smiled "Don't worry, I will find a way."

Ritesh tried another tack "Girls usually complain that their bosses try to take too much advantage. They try to keep their bosses at bay."

Flashing her beautiful toothy smile, Genelia said "Not this boss. All the girls want to be with this boss. He is one in a million."

"You are making me insecure now."

Genelia nodded "You should be. If he gave me one signal, I will run away with him."

"Hey! He's married. He's coming from his honeymoon." Ritesh reminded her.

"Yes, that's why I said run away, otherwise wouldn't I just marry him?" Genelia finished tying her shoe straps and stood up "But you know, he's married, I am married, maybe we can work something out." She raised her eyebrows at him.

"And what about me?"

"I will shut you up by telling you I am doing it for our house. We can't live in this house forever. We need to rent a house where we have a second room."

That fact embedded in the joke affected Ritesh "Sorry, hon, I want to, I am looking, but there's nothing in our budget."

"Well, one bus conductor and one receptionist," Genelia pointed out "our budget is not a lot."

"Is that why you want to impress your boss?"

"Oh no, I just love him, all the girls do." Genelia grinned "I hope I get to hug him today, it will make all the bitches jealous."

"You are making me jealous too."

"Good. Let's go. You are dropping me to the office."

======================================

"Sophie! Sophie! Did you take my red lipstick?" Rakul screamed.

"Yes, yes, I borrowed it. Here..." Sophie Chaudhary entered Rakul's bedroom and stopped in her tracks "Oh my god! Did you get robbed? Was there a cyclone?"

"Give me!" Rakul took the lipstick back from her flatmate and went back to the dresser.

Sophie stepped inside "Dude, what's all this? Were you trying to trash your room?"

Rakul's room did look like a bomb had gone off in the middle of it. There were clothes, shoes and accessories everywhere, on every chair, on the bed, even on the floor.

"Couldn't decide what to wear. Boss is coming back today." Rakul said, blotting out her lipstick with a tissue.

"I know that, why do you think I am dressed like this?" Sophie modelled her own silky minidress.

"Nice!" Rakul said.

"But you decided on that cotton sleeveless dress with no back last night, right?"

"Yes, but then I realised this morning, it's backless and boss loves backless but it has no cleavage. All men love boobs. If I don't get to show him my bare back, I mean from the front, it's just so boring."

"Babe, I hate to break it to you, but there's no guarantee, we will even get to see him today. It's his first day back, he will probably be swamped with stuff to catch up with."

"Ok, ok, but what if we..."

"Run into him in the elevator?" Sophie finished her sentence "Rakul, you ran into him in the elevator once. In all this time, just once. The chances are very small."

"No, they are not. We work on the same floor. His office is on the right, secretary pool is on the left. We are in the secretary pool. So we go from the same floor as him everyday."

"I know, dude, I know. But he works such weird hours. I have never run into him in all my time, and you have but once."

"Sophie, he was super nice. And he looks so amazing up close. And his smell...mmmm."

"You have told us that story many times, Rakul. All I am saying is don't get your hopes up. He was busy before, now he's married, he will be busier now."

"Ok, fine, your point is taken, but here's a counter-point, what if we do meet him today, and we are not dressed right?"

"I know that! That's why I am wearing this." Sophie pointed to her own sexy dress.

"Good. At least we agree on something then."

"Are you about ready?"

"Yes, let me get my shoes on then I am ready."

"Whoa, babe! Those are a beauty!" Sophie looked at Rakul's 8" high heels "When did you get those?"

"Bought them online." Rakul grinned.

"I love them!"

"Think they are too much?"

"Oh yes, they are too much and they are just right." Sophie said "For a normal office, they are too much, for dazzling Vikas Malhotra, they are just right."

Rakul laughed.

======================================

"Hi Puji! You are looking fab!" Genelia said as her colleague Pujita Ponnada walked in. The two beauties together ruled the reception desk at VisCom.

"Hi. Me? Look at yourself." Pujita said. She herself was wearing a pink, deep-neck silk minidress that showed her lovely breasts in a ridiculously sexy visual.

"Well, I had to do something for his first day back." Genelia said "Ritesh was so jealous."

"Oh, yeah, Arjun too." Pujita shared about her husband "I told him, if boss ever says, I will run away with him."

"I said the same thing to Ritesh!" Genelia screamed. The two girls laughed and high-fived each other.

Genelia said "He thinks I was joking, but if boss ever wants me, I won't even tell Ritesh, I will just do it."

"Who are you telling, Gen," Pujita said "I will do the same. But honestly, we only get to see him, we are tied to this desk, we'll never get a chance."

"Honestly, Puji, one of these days I will find an excuse to go to his office and just lay down on his desk. And just tell him to take anything he liked."

"Oh, you don't need to, honey, he has a sofa in his office, a big one." Pujita told her.

"How do you know?" Genelia demanded.

"I have been in."

"When he was there?"

"No," Pujita admitted with a sad face "it was in the evening."

"Seriously Puji, if Mr. Malhotra said he wants you as his girl on the side, what will you do?"

"What will any girl in this office do, Gen?" Pujita said "I will ask him if he wants to do me on the desk or the sofa."

"But really, you would?" Genelia said.

Pujita said "We have talked about this Gen, I know I would. And I will bet you would, too. He's powerful, he's our boss, and he's just so dashing."

Genelia nodded "But I think we are not alone in that. I have seen some of the girls hang around him. I know two or three who try to time their entry in the morning so they can ride with him in the lift together."

"We are lucky we get to talk to him, but there's no more chance than that for us." Pujita said "Especially now that he's married."

"After marriage men become more horny, hon, not less." Genelia told her.

"Really?"

"Truth. And if that happens with our boss, well, as I said, I just won't tell Ritesh."

"Is that why you've got this sexy backless dress on today?"

"Well, he likes backless, so I want to make it easy for him to pick me." Genelia smiled.

"Oh, I know he likes backless, I hear the same things you do, but we never get to mingle with him that long, so I went with the front, so the girls can greet him with love." Pujia pushed her chest out, showing her full, soft tits pushed up by the low-cut dress.

"Aren't you wearing a bra?" Genelia said.

Pujia shook her head "No bra no panties. If he wants me, his way is clear."

"You are so ambitious and delusional." Genelia said.

"Shhh! He's here." Pujia said and smoothed down her dress.

Genelia also sat up straight. They could see Vikas through the glass doors. As he pushed the door open and walked in, both girls became alert.

Pujita stood up as he approached, Genelia followed suit. He always talked to them before going up to his office, that was his routine.

Vikas walked up to the reception counter and smiled at them "Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning, Sir. Welcome back." Pujita said.

"Welcome back, Sir." Genelia said.

"Thank you, thank you." Vikas smiled "It's nice to be back. How are you both doing?"

Pujita said "All fine, Sir, but we missed you a lot."

Genelia nodded "A lot. It wasn't the same without you."

"I missed seeing your lovely faces everyday, too, darling." He leaned in and whispered "But don't tell my wife."

Pujita took the chance "I won't if you won't, Sir. It'll be our secret."

"We know how to keep secrets, Sir." Genelia added.

"Sir, can I give you a welcome back hug?" Pujita asked.

"You can and you should. I like nothing better than hugs. But," he held up a finger "hold that thought for a minute."

His driver, Jimmy, entered carrying two big bags.

"These are some gifts and chocolates for the staff." Vikas said "Can you keep them under your guard for now? I will give them to everybody in the afternoon."

"Sure, Sir." Pujita took the key for the storage room and led Jimmy to the storage room.

Genelia said "So nice of you to bring gifts for everybody, Sir. That's so sweet."

"Nothing big, dear, just some small things to remind them of me, just as I remembered them on my holiday. There's something for you two as well but don't go peeking in."

"I am a naughty girl, Sir." Genelia smiled "I am easily tempted."

Vikas looked into her eyes "I know how to keep naughty girls in control, be careful."

Jimmy came back empty handed and went out after saluting Vikas.

Pujita came back after locking the storage room. Instead of going behind the counter she came towards Vikas. She put the storage room key on the counter and faced him.

"My hug, Sir?" She opened her arms.

Vikas said "My pleasure." And pulled her into his embrace. Pujita had never had a chance to hug him before. She made the best of it. She pressed her soft, warm body tight against his manly frame, with her cheek touching his cheek. He squeezed herself in his arms.

"Gorgeous dress, by the way, darling" He said in Pujita's ear "I love it."

"Thank you, Sir." Pujita stayed in his embrace as long as socially appropriate and three seconds more. When he opened his arms, she reluctantly had to step back.

From behind the counter Genelia said "Can I also have one, Sir?"

"Of course, sweetheart." Vikas said and walked around the counter. Genelia pushed the chairs out of the way and walked into his arms. His hands rested on her bare back as she squeezed herself against his chest. She took a chance and kissed his cheek. He didn't pull back. Instead he kissed her cheek as well. Genelia stayed close to him, letting her bare legs rub on his thighs as she hugged him. He caressed her soft, smooth back in her backless dress. She stayed in his arms until he released the tight hug himself.

"You girls are the face of VisCom, so I like it that you always make an effort and light up the place." He said, keeping his left arm around Genelia. Pujita also walked in behind the counter and tried to be casual as she snuggled up to him on his right.

"Did you know I love backless dresses?" Vikas said letting his hand caress Genelia's bare back "They are just so sexy."

"Oh, you do, Sir?" Genelia feigned surprise.

"I will wear only backless dresses from tomorrow." Pujita declared.

Vikas laughed and squeezed her to him "No, no, darling. It doesn't mean I only like backless dresses. What you are doing is also very attractive and good for the reception. You look gorgeous." He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Pujita beamed "I will believe anything you say with a kiss, Sir."

His hand that was rubbing her back went down a little more, low enough to notice that she was not wearing panties under that thin dress. He looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

She nodded "All for you, Sir."

"Were you girls always so naughty, or am I just noticing it?" He asked keeping them both in his arms.

Genelia said "We can't tell you that, Sir. That's our secret."

"Alright, I will get that secret from you some time. For now I should get to my office and look at some work. This is pleasant but alas, I have to let you two beauties go for now."

"Just call us if you need anything, Sir." Pujita said "We will be there."

"Thank you, sweetheart." He squeezed them both close and they kissed him on the cheek. Then he tore himself away and walked to the lift.

"God, I am so wet!" Genelia said as soon as Vikas was out of earshot.

"You are wet? I am dripping, and he noticed!"

"Noticed what?"

"My panties, that I wasn't wearing any!"

"He did?"

"Yes. His hand was like right there, oh god, I am hot right now!"

"What did I tell you?" Genelia said "Marriage changes men."

Pujita nodded "You were right. Gen, I need to find an excuse to go to his office today."

"Don't rush it." Genelia warned "Just let him know you are available. If he's interested he will take you himself, otherwise you will be making a fool of yourself."

"How do I let him know?"

"I think we already did. Just continue with that."

They would have carried on talking about their handsome boss all day but people started to arrive and they got busy.

======================================

"Hi Jacqueline, welcome back."

"Hi! Who are you?" Jacqueline looked at the tall, slender girl in her office.

"Oh, I am Kriti, Kriti Sanon, I joined last week."

"In my place?" Jacqueline looked at her suspiciously.

"No, no, I am a junior PR exec, I will work under you."

"Oh! Ok. Good, good. Welcome." Jacqueline said.

"Thank you."

"Is this how you will dress for office?" Jacqueline looked her up and down.

"Erm...anything wrong?" Kriti looked at her outfit. She was wearing a smart suit with a white top and black trousers and jacket.

"Well, boss doesn't like girls in pants."

"Mr. Kapoor? But he didn't say anything last week. I dressed like this only."

"Not Shakti," Jacqueline said "the big boss. Vikas Malhotra. He is just back from his honeymoon today."

"And he doesn't like girls to wear pants? But why?"

"I don't care why." Jacqueline said dryly "My boss doesn't like pants so I don't wear pants. It's that simple." Her own dress was a tight, deep cut minidress that went just 3 inches below her butt.

"But...erm...ok..." Kriti said uncertainly "what should I do?"

"We have a meeting with the big boss this afternoon, you will be meeting him for the first time, this will be your first impression. You decide what you want to do. I have told you, that was my job, after that your choice."

"Erm...what does he like?" Kriti asked.

"He likes short dresses, mini skirts, backless dresses and tops, high heels."

"Oh!" Kriti looked down at her feet. She was wearing formal leather shoes.

"Should I...change?" She asked.

Jacqueline shrugged.

"I will have to go home to change." Kriti said "It will take a long time."

"There's a market 15 minutes away." Jacqueline suggested.

"Should I go?" Kriti asked again.

"Up to you, dude." Jacqueline "I am not your keeper, just your senior. As a senior, I have given you the info. After that, it's your funeral."

"I...I will go get something better." Kriti said.

"Ok."

======================================

"Sona, are you sure about this?" Dipannita Sharma asked "When I woke up this morning, I hardly imagined I would see you quitting your job today."

"Yes, I am sure, Dipa." Sonali said, walking out with her friend "My son-in-law doesn't want me to work any more."

"This is the same son-in-law who was doing..."

"Shh..." Sonali looked around "it's a crime to tell you anything."

"Oh, relax Sona, there's nobody around." Dipannita said. They were talking outside the factory where they both had worked for several years and from where Sonali had just resigned.

"Yes, it is the same son-in-law. I think Kajal really got lucky with him. He is such a nice guy." Sonali said.

"Nice guy who does his mother-in-law." Dipannita joked.

"Well, he likes pretty things." Sonali said with a cheeky smile.

"I can't fault his taste." Dipannita agreed "You are the most beautiful lady in all our circle."

"At least you don't say that. If I had known you in my earlier days, I would have had you modelling with me."

"Thank you, Sona, that is sweet of you. I am sure I look good for the mother of grown up daughters. Is your damad looking to expand his harem? Give him my number."

"You are such a little slut, Dipa." Sonali laughed "What will Malvika say?"

"What does Kajal say?" Dipannita countered.

"Nothing. She doesn't know."

"Don't you feel guilty sometimes, sleeping with your daughter's husband? I am not judging, but I am curious."

"I used to in the beginning." Sonali admitted "But, well, for one thing he didn't leave me a choice. He told me he was always planning to own me after the marriage. When I went to him for help I just made his task easier."

"Oh. So, he had already decided that after he married Kajal, you will be under his control too?"

Sonali nodded "Yes. And also, I would feel more guilty if I were getting in the way of my daughter's happiness. But I have seen with my own eyes that she is deliriously happy. He has taken her fully in his possession and you and I both know that a woman needs guidance and a strong man's control."

Dipannita nodded "Very true. So, he owns her openly as his property in front of the family?"

"I don't know if it was his plan or not, but Kajal herself proudly behaves as his property. She treats him as her god."

"Smart girl, your daughter, when you find a real man, you need to show him that you appreciate him."

"Exactly, she belongs to him and I do as well, but I don't worry about it any more because I have seen it myself how happy he keeps her."

"By that I guess you mean that he fucked her regularly on the honeymoon?"

Sonali nodded "Very regularly. But not just sex, she got love, romance, sex everything from him and in abundance. She could not have been happier."

"And you? Did you get under him as well?"

"Regularly. He did me at every possible opportunity."

"Wow. That's why you think that Kajal is getting her share of love and she's happy?"

Sonali said "Not just that, I think she has become more open as well. There were these waitresses on our cruise ship. They were really beautiful and dressed very sexy. And you know how good Vikas looks. So, they were all ready and willing. I don't know how it started but I would swear to you that Vikas was fucking all of them and Kajal not only knew it, she was encouraging it."

"Oh my god. Are you sure?"

"I saw too much evidence of it to ignore it, Dipa." Sonali said "There was no doubt that Vikas had had every single one of those slutty waitresses under him. I am just happy that Kajal is enjoying her life and having fun without being narrow minded."

"Do you think she will accept it when she finds out that Vikas owns you as well?"

Sonali said "I have no idea, but I am not planning to tell her. But she does want me to be under his control at some level."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, one time on the ship, Vikas was telling me to wear shorts while we were on the trip and I was protesting. Later, my bahu and Kajal took me aside and gave me a talk."

Dipannita leaned in "What kind of talk?"

Sonali smiled "They explained to me that Vikas is now the head of the family and I need to obey his commands."

"That is funny." Dipannita laughed.

"It was, but I could not laugh."