Man of Power Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you wear the shorts?"

"After that lecture they gave me? Of course." Sonali laughed.

"I am sure he fucked you more after that?"

"Oh, he was doing me everyday anyway."

"You are lucky, Sona. You are getting so much love and sex in this age, even after your husband passed away years ago. My husband is alive and well and...let it go."

Sonali nodded "It is a shame, you are such a good looking woman, and men don't realise that we have needs, too."

"Oh, he hasn't stopped fucking me, but it's just...well, there is not much difference in having sex with him and not having sex at all."

"I know what you mean. My husband was good in bed but Vikas is in a different league. That's another reason, I can't feel guilty much, I am getting great sex, and I know firsthand that my daughter's sex life is better than any woman in the world. So, what should I be sad about?"

"That's true. I can see your point. It was all the talk here for a while when you went on the trip. That was quite amazing that he took the whole family on his honeymoon trip."

"He is very generous and considerate. We had a great trip." Sonali said.

"And now he wants you to leave the job."

"Yes, my son didn't ask me to leave the job. My other son-in-law didn't even mention it, but Vikas is generous with all of us."

"I am happy for you, Sona. I will only be able to leave this job when my Malvika gets a good job. She keeps promising me that."

"What is she studying now?"

"She has just finished her law degree. Now she is looking for a job in some lawyer's office."

"Oh, I was thinking if Vikas could use her in his company, but he has a advertising business. If she were a model he could use her."

"She could be, my daughter is really beautiful." Dipannita said.

"I know. That's why I thought, but don't make her waste her law degree." Sonali advised "Besides modelling is a dirty business, I can tell you from experience. You have to spread your legs for so many photographers, producers and agency heads."

"But if it was your son-in-law..."

"Dipa, I don't know how he runs his business. The way he took me under his control and the way he claimed those waitress on the ship...he might fuck every model he hires I don't know. I don't know if he hires models or not. Many agencies source models from other talent agencies."

"I was going to say, if he wants to own her, that won't be a bad thing. I won't object to that."

"You won't?"

"Sona, a girl needs guidance, we just talked about that. Her father can't give her that guidance, his own world experience is very limited. And you just told me that Vikas is a decent guy, which I believe because I have met him. If such a man takes possession of my Malvika and guide her, it could be best thing in her life. Why are you laughing?"

"I am not laughing, I am smiling because I was thinking the exact same thing last night about my Rhea."

"You were?"

Sonali nodded "But let's talk about your Malvika first. Let her try to be a lawyer first, she obviously likes it. If she really can't get a job, I will talk to Vikas about her. Maybe she could do some part-time modelling to help you with the household expenses."

"That sounds like the best plan." Dipannita agreed.

"Hopefully, someday soon, you will be leaving this job as well." Sonali said.

"God, I hope so." Dipannita said "But I am really happy for you. Listen, I don't want you to think I am pushing for anything but if I introduce my Malvika to your son-in-law one day, just like that, without any agenda..."

"Yes, that sounds great. He will know what to do better than I do. That's perfect." Sonali said "He usually spends his weekend time at our house. Bring Malvika over any time during the day. Tell her to dress nice."

"Oh, wonderful. I will tell her. Thank you, Sona." Dipannita got up "I need to go now, lunch break is almost over. I am happy for you and I will see you at your place on the weekend."

The two friends hugged then Dipannita went in back to her job and Sonali went home to prepare for the evening as Vikas was expected to come over.

[End of Book 2]