Man of Power Ch. 38

Story Info
Vikas keeps a work-life balance.
9.1k words
4.66
13.5k
8

Part 38 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23 -- Parineeti Working Hard

"I can't thank you enough, Parineeti." Nargis said as she was putting on her shorts and bra back on "I was so down when I was leaving Kansal's and this has been the most amazing day of my life! All thanks to you."

Parineeti smiled "You are welcome."

"Listen, how can I get another date with the boss?" Nargis asked, following Parineeti out to the lift.

"He is married, dear." Parineeti said "He doesn't date."

"That's fine by me." Nargis said casually "By date I mean, just ending up on his desk like today. Oh my god, he is mind-blowing. I mean, you know already but for me it was the best of my life!"

Parineeti didn't comment on that but asked "Has he asked you to come again?"

"No, he hasn't, but I really, really want to." Nargis got in the lift and turned to face Parineeti "Please, can you do anything?"

"I will try." Parineeti nodded "I will see if I can put you on his calendar later this week."

"Thank you, I owe you big."

==

Parineeti left Nargis in HR and came back to Vikas's office.

"I did notice she was walking a bit funny after her audition." She smiled at Vikas.

"Pari, what's on the other side of that wall?" Vikas said pointing to the far wall of his office, on the other side of the conference area.

"Not sure, Sir. I think there are storerooms or maybe a small office or two. Why, Sir?"

"I am thinking I need an attached bathroom there. We will see if it's possible." Vikas said "Sometimes after a good audition a girl needs to fix herself up before going out. The ladies' room in the corridor is not a good option for that."

"Awww, you are thinking about your model sluts, so sweet."

Vikas chuckled "You look very hot when you talk dirty."

"Well, there's an email from the LA agency we have been talking to," Parineeti said "would you like to answer that now or are you too tired?"

"Tired from what?"

"From the...you know...audition."

"No, we just talked." Vikas fibbed "I don't get tired from talking. Let's look at the email."

"Okay, great." Parineeti walked around his desk and calmly planted her butt in his lap "Let me find it for you."

Her white skin tight dress had a deep cleavage and no back. The two noodle thin straps that went over her shoulders went straight down instead of crossing in the middle of her back. Parineeti had beautiful, full breasts and the dress was doing a great job of pushing them up for a lovely, mouth-watering cleavage.

"Sure." Vikas wrapped his arm around her midriff and kissed softly just below the base of her neck "Take your time."

"Mmmm, you are a horrible boss, do you know that?" She leaned back and kissed his cheek "Here is the email."

As Vikas started to read the email, Parineeti took his hand from her belly and placed it on her breast.

"What's that?" Vikas said.

"Nothing, just keep reading." She held his hand on her breast. In the deep cleavage half his hand was actually resting on her bare breast. He let it be there and fondled her breast slowly as he read the email.

"Click on the attachment." He said, leaving his hand on her breast, and his left hand on her leg.

Parineeti took the mouse and clicked on the attached file in the email. It was a project plan.

"Okay, so they have filled out half of it and want us to provide the rest of the information." Vikas said "Seems fair. If we do this deal they will need to know about the Indian market just as they have told us about their LA operations."

"Yes, Sir. Do you want to send a reply now or after we make the full plan?" Parineeti leaned back on his chest.

"Let's send a holding reply for now so they know we are working on the plan." Vikas said.

"Ok, I will type," Parineeti slipped her left strap off her shoulder and placed Vikas' hand on her naked breast "why don't you keep me motivated?"

"Really? I am your assistant now?" Vikas said, but he didn't take his hand off her breast.

"Yes, and you are doing very well," Parineeti leaned back again and kissed his jaw "I might give you a bonus."

She boldly rubbed her ass on his dick before she pulled the keyboard to her and started to type. Vikas contributed some words and told her to use certain phrases, but mostly he watched her type and slowly kneaded her hot, bare breast, feeling it soft and firm in his hand.

Parineeti moaned as he kissed her neck. She could feel hot currents flowing from her breast to her fingers, but she kept typing.

"Send?" She said finally.

"Send." Vikas said. Parineeti clicked the Send button.

"Anything else or should I go back to my office?" She asked.

"Let's make a list of all the people I need to talk to in order to get that information." Vikas said "Then arrange meetings with them as soon as possible."

"Ok." Parineeti turned her face up and kissed him on the lips. He responded easily by sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. It was not a long kiss but had the easy intimacy that Parineeti wanted to develop.

Then she turned to the computer again and started typing "First one will be Rohit Sir, I am guessing?" She said.

"Yes, I need to talk to him, anyway." Vikas said, still playing with Parineeti's warm, soft breast "He's been letting the ball drop lately."

Parineeti moaned as he squeezed her breast but she kept working. She kissed him again after the list was completed. Then she went back to her office to start making the calls for those meetings. She was soaking wet when she walked out of his office.

Chapter 24 -- Vansh is Summoned by the CEO

Vansh was just picking up his bag to go home when the desk phone rang. It was Parineeti Chopra, the CEO wanted to see him. He said he would be right up.

He had been waiting for the boss' email reply since the moment he sent that email yesterday morning. Now he got the response in the way of a phone call and a summons to his office. It was either very good or horribly bad. He stopped at Parineeti's office. She was gorgeous and she dressed so sexy and bold that the whole office stared at her. He tried not to stare at her legs in her beautiful short dress as she walked up to him and led him to the door that said "Vikas Malhotra -- Private."

"Sir, Vansh Chaudhary is here." She said as she opened the door.

"Thank you, darling. Bring him in."

Vansh entered with trembling legs and was thankful when the boss told him to sit down. Parineeti went back to her own office.

"So, you work in our IT department."

"Y...yes, Sir." Vansh said.

"Not for long." Vikas said in a strict tone and Vansh's throat dried even more "I need dedicated people who love what they are doing not someone who is riding in two boats."

Vansh didn't know where to start defending himself. He had shot himself in the foot with his own hand. Everything was in his email. He could not deny anything.

"It's not...Sorry, Sir...no, Sir..." He tried.

Suddenly Vikas smiled. "I will transfer you to Still Photography." He said.

"Really?" Vansh was flabbergasted. He did hope that his email would lead to something good but he didn't expect it to be this good and this easy.

"Did you take these pictures? Really?" Vikas asked.

"Yes, Sir. Every one of them."

"Come here, bring your chair around."

Vansh pushed the chair around to Vikas' side of the desk and looked at the pictures with him.

"They are good. Very good." Vikas said "Not that there's not room for improvement, but you have talent."

A smile lit up Vansh's face "Thank you, Sir."

"Your email shows you have passion for it." Vikas continued "You did really risk your job for it."

"It was a risk worth taking, Sir." Vansh said.

Vikas nodded "I am a photographer myself, you know, or used to be." He looked at Vansh "And now I sit behind this desk and write emails."

The silence that followed was uncomfortable. Vansh didn't know how to handle this particular situation with his super-rich, super-powerful boss complaining to him about his life. He would have thought any man would love to exchange places with him.

"But you don't have to do that." Vikas said "When you have a passion for something, go for it with all you have got."

"Photography is my only passion, Sir." Vansh stated.

"Good. Give me a few days, we'll find a replacement for you in IT, you will do your knowledge transfer to them and you will be transferred to Still Photography."

"Yes, Sir. Please take your time, Sir."

"Actually, I will see if we can have you wrap up in IT and start ramping you up in Photo in parallel. Are you open to do some extra hours so your work doesn't suffer in IT, if I can manage that?"

"That would be great, Sir. I will stay as long as needed."

"Ok, leave it with me, I will see what I can do. I will try and move you into Photo within this month."

"Wow, that would be awesome, Sir." Vansh enthused "I can't tell you how grateful I am!

"No worries, mate. I am happy to help." Vikas said "Oh, before I forget, who's the model you have used," he pointed to the screen where one picture was still open "is she a professional?"

"Kind of, Sir. She is my girlfriend." Vansh felt guilty that he had forgotten to ask about her completely in his excitement for his own opportunity "She's trying to get into modelling."

"What's her name?"

"Hina Khan, Sir." Vansh tried to make up for his previous oversight "She is absolutely fantastic, Sir. Very good with her own make up, amazing fashion sense, and a great model, Sir. She just needs a break. She is working as a waitress right now but her passion is modelling."

Vikas nodded "She looks promising. Can you get her to come in and talk to me?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. Any time you want, Sir." Vansh was really excited now.

"Good. Let me see." Vikas pressed the intercom button "Pari, can you come in?"

A moment later Parineeti was peeking in the door "Yes, Sir?"

"Sweetheart, do I have time in the next couple of days to see a new model?"

Parineeti said "Tomorrow afternoon is open right now, Sir. I am waiting to hear from someone, or you have an hour on Friday afternoon."

Vikas looked at Vansh. "Tomorrow, Sir." Vansh said quickly "Tomorrow afternoon, Sir."

"Are you sure she can make it?" Vikas said.

"Yes, Sir. She will make it, Sir." Vansh said with confidence. He knew Hina would kill for an opportunity like this.

"Darling, make it tomorrow afternoon, put the name...Hina?" Vikas looked at Vansh, who nodded several times in succession "Hina Khan. Vansh will call you in the morning and confirm."

"I will confirm tonight, Sir." Vansh said eagerly.

"Yes, but office will be closed, my friend." Vikas reminded him gently.

"Oh, yes." Vansh laughed nervously "I will confirm in the morning, ma'am." He said to Parineeti.

Parineeti nodded.

"Thank you, Vansh." Vikas said "Have a nice evening. I will see you soon, buddy."

When Vansh left Vikas' office, he was walking on air.

Chapter 25 -- Vikas Visits the Travel Desk

Parineeti said "Are you going to stay longer, Sir?"

"No, my darling, I am just about done, that was my last action item of the day." Vikas said "Can I give you a lift?"

"I would love that." Parineeti said.

"Would you mind if we stopped at travel desk for a minute?"

"Not at all."

They went down to the 11th floor.

Parineeti said "I will just say hello to Rani. I will be back in 5 minutes."

"Take your time. I will be about 15-20 myself."

"Great." Parineeti turned towards the HR department and Vikas walked into the Travel department.

"I knew I would find you working late again." He told the girl working there.

"Oh, hello Sir!" Neetu Chandra said excitedly as she saw him. She came out from behind her desk and hugged him "Welcome back."

She was an attractive girl with a slender body. She was wearing a tight, red dress that reached down to her knees and looked very sexy. It was thin enough that she could feel his hand caressing down her back. Neetu had had a crush on Vikas since the day he had interviewed her for the job, but he had not made a move on her and she had not had to bend over his desk to get the job. In her fantasies, she had had a hard drilling on his desk for the job many times, but in reality she was only able to see him when she made an excuse to go and visit him or if he needed any travel arrangements done.

It was only since the engagement party that she had started hugging him and she carried on doing that as he didn't object. This was the first time she was seeing him after his wedding and she found that her attraction for him had not diminished after his marriage. If anything, it had increased. He looked very dashing in his business suit and slight stubble.

He kept his arm around her waist and Neetu stayed close to him. There was nobody else in the department at his hour and Neetu decided to be a little bold.

"The last time I saw you was when I came to your office with the travel tickets for your honeymoon. This is the first time I am seeing you after the wedding. I didn't get to congratulate you properly," She looked into his eyes then lowered her eyes "didn't even get to kiss the groom."

"I can't turn the time back, sweetheart, but," He said "I am here."

Neetu took that as a signal and pressed her lips on his while pressing her whole body against him. His lips were hot and rough, Neetu could feel his breath on her face and her whole body was turning on very quickly. She pressed her firm tits into his chest as she sucked his lips. When his tongue touched her upper lip, she welcomed it eagerly by parting her lips and taking it in. She placed one hand behind his neck and rubbed slowly as she swallowed his tongue into her mouth. His hands on her smooth back were rubbing slowly up and down. His fingers were sending little jolts of electric charge into her body through the thin dress.

"Mmmm, wow!" Neetu panted as they broke the kiss "Why do you always have to be a good guy?"

"What do you mean?"

"If it were someone else, he would have grabbed my butt when my mouth was on his."

"Ah, I missed my opportunity." Vikas said.

"Well, I can't turn back the time," Neetu said and bit her lip "but I am here."

Vikas laughed and let his hand slide down to her butt. Instead of grabbing it, he spanked it "Naughty girl."

"Ow!" Neetu fake-moaned "Isn't that why you like me?"

"I do like naughty girls, that's true." This time Vikas let his hand stay on her ass and slowly kneaded her ass cheek. Neetu stayed close, fully willing and compliant.

He perched his ass on her desk and pulled her with him. Neetu happily stood between his legs, her body charged with desire as his legs touched her lightly on either side. His hand was resting on the small of her back. She wanted him to continued kneading her ass but he had stopped for now.

"Darling, I need to interfere in your department a little bit." He said, gently caressing her lower back.

"You can interfere as much as you want, Sir." Neetu said "The department is yours, alongwith everything in it." She tried to end the sentence seductively to give him an idea that she was offering herself without saying that in so many words.

"Good girl." His hand slid a little lower this and he rubbed her firm, shapely ass casually "I need to look into the models accommodation that we maintain in the city."

Neetu took a chance and placed her hand on his chest "You mean the hotel rooms we maintain in the city for models who come from out of the city?"

Vikas nodded, his hand was now resting squarely on Neetu's butt, squeezing her tight ass cheek lightly as he kept her close to him "Yes, exactly. We will be expanding our business very soon and I want to see what options we have for upscaling as well as upgrading those arrangements. Then we need to decide which option we go with."

"Sure, Sir." Neetu rubbed his chest slowly as she looked into his eyes "I can give you all of that. Do you have time now?"

"Oh no, sweetheart," this time he squeezed her ass cheek harder as he pulled her close and kissed her cheek "it's already late, you should go home. But may be tomorrow or something, you can give me a tour of the hotel and we can talk about it?"

"Whenever you want, Sir." Neetu leaned in just a little bit to let her soft, firm tits press on his chest "I am at your beck and call."

"Great. I will ask Pari to fix something up." He said, letting her come closer and still kneading her ass cheeks slowly.

"Why don't you ask her now?" Parineeti said, walking in.

"Speak of the devil..." Vikas kept his right hand on Neetu's ass and continued kneading and squeezing her ass cheeks as he opened his left arm.

Parineeti walked around "Hi Neetu!" and came in his embrace from his left.

"Hi Pari!" Neetu said. She stayed where she was, in Vikas' intimate embrace.

Vikas pulled Parineeti close until her soft body was pressing on his body from the side.

"What do you need, Sir?" Parineeti asked.

"Baby, I need some time to discuss our model accommodations with Neetu, and she will take me on a hotel tour, you will, won't you, darling?"

"Of course, Sir, whenever you want." Neetu nodded.

"What time will be good, so we can meet the hotel management as well?" Vikas asked.

"Late morning or early afternoon, Sir." Neetu said.

"Babe?" Vikas looked at Parineeti. His left hand was on her bare back which he was caressing slowly.

"Well, Mrs. Shetty's secretary has confirmed the meeting for tomorrow morning, so you'll probably be free by noon." Parineeti said boldly pressing her tits into his side, unlike Neetu, she was confident of her place with him "Neetu, could you meet Sir directly at the hotel? He will already be close by there."

"Of course." Neetu said.

"Maybe you could treat the poor girl to lunch, Sir?" Parineeti suggested "Look how thin she's become. Then you could keep her until afternoon, you don't have anything till 4PM."

"Sounds good to me." Vikas slapped Neetu's ass "What do you say?"

"It's perfect, Sir." Neetu smiled "Thank you, Pari."

Parineeti grinned "It's what I do."

"Alright. Fantastic. Let's go home now then." Vikas said.

"I will email the hotel now so the manager is available for us tomorrow, Sir." Neetu said.

"Okay." Vikas said. He leaned in and pulled Neetu close for a kiss. She didn't hesitate and parted her lips for a hot, wet kiss, letting his tongue play in her mouth. His hand was kneading her ass cheeks the whole time.

"Goodnight, darling." Vikas said as they parted "I will see you tomorrow for lunch."

"It's a date, Sir." Neetu smiled.

Parineeti started walking out with Vikas then doubled back as soon as he was out the door.

"Short dress, much shorter than this," She told Neetu in a quick whisper "he likes bare back. No panties." She looked at her shoes "Nice shoes but he likes high heels, stilettos are his favourite. You got platforms?"

"No," Neetu shook her head "but my roommate is a total slut, she has many."

Parineeti nodded "Great. Good luck."

"Thanks, I owe you one." Neetu said.

Chapter 26 -- Dropping Off Parineeti

"Where did you get stuck?" Vikas said "The lift is already here."

"Sorry, just had to tell Neetu to email me the hotel address, otherwise where would you go?"

"Ah, good thinking."

Parineeti knew she hadn't asked for that address, but there was time before noon next day to get it from Neetu.

In the car, they talked about general things. Then Parineeti asked him about the cruise.

"So, these waitresses, really hot?"

"Oh, very!" Vikas said "Each hotter than the last. The whole ship was after them."

"But they were easy for you?"

"Hmmm," Vikas thought about it "I would say yes. I didn't have to make any special effort. But I don't know if they were fucking anybody else."

"Yes, you know." Parineeti said knowingly "They were not fucking anybody else, because I can bet they fell in love with you as well."

They were stopped at a red light. Vikas reached over and brushed her hair from her cheek "Not everybody is as gullible as you."