Man of Power Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parineeti stuck her tongue out at him. He laughed.

When they got close to her parents' place, Vikas pulled over a block away.

"Drop you here?" He asked.

"No, it's not late today so you can drop me at the door." Parineeti said, but she put her hand on his as he started to change gear "But you should kiss me goodnight here."

He nodded and turned the engine off.

"Push your seat back." Parineeti said. Vikas pressed the button that pushed his seat back all the way. Parineeti climbed over the middle section and straddled him in his seat.

She sat on his thighs and pressed her lips down to his. His hands caressed her bare back in her backless dress as they kissed. The kiss was hot and loaded with sexual tension. Parineeti pushed her tongue into his mouth and they shared a very hot, passionate kiss. It became more of a make-out session than just a kiss. When they parted, they were both completely breathless.

"Wow, that's some goodnight kiss." Vikas said.

"You have meetings and things tomorrow, so I won't see you until the afternoon." Parineeti said "This was goodnight and also good morning for tomorrow."

"Always planning ahead like a good secretary." He patted her ass.

Chapter 27 -- Hina Gets Good News

"No way!" Hina said "Are you kidding me? I will kill you if you are joking."

Vansh was loving this "No, I am not joking. He has called you to see him."

"He wants to see me?" Hina pointed to herself "Me? Vikas Malhotra wants to see me, Hina Khan?"

"Yes, yes, yes, he wants to see you." Vansh could not stop grinning. He was the hero of her life right now and it was the best feeling in the world.

"And as a model? Not because I am your girlfriend, bring her around some time kind of thing."

"Well, he knows you because you are my girlfriend, but he asked if you were a professional model."

"Then he invited me?"

"Yes."

"Tell me everything!" Hina jumped once more before sitting down on the sofa and facing him.

Vansh started telling the story that he had told her once already "I emailed him yesterday morning, all those photos that we had taken for your portfolio--"

"Our portfolios." Hina interrupted.

"Yes, those, and I wrote like how I wanted to be a photographer."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to see if he would reply first." Vansh said "I didn't want to get your hopes up. He is very busy. He runs an ad agency."

"Oh, I know. Believe me, I know." Hina said "I have tried several times to meet him, but, well, as you say, he's busy. So, then he called you?"

"Well, his secretary called me, just as I was about to leave for the day. And she asked if I could come up and meet him."

He told the story again and Hina listened to it all again with the same wide-eyed wonder as the first time.

"I can't believe it. Wow!" She gushed "This is amazing. Just Amazing!"

She kissed him hard but quick "Thank you. Thank you so much, baby. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Vansh grinned again. He had already said "You are welcome." about 20 times already.

"What time is it? 4 O'clock, right?" She knew the answer already.

"Mhmm." Vansh nodded.

"Awesome. I will be there, of course."

"I can't take you I will be in the office." Vansh said "But I can go up with you, if you want."

"No, no, I can't fuck it up. I need to go like a professional model." Hina shook her head "Did he say what I should wear?"

Vansh made a face "Why would he say that? No, he didn't."

"Would have made it easy." Hina started for her wardrobe and started rummaging "Did he like any of my pictures more than the others? Did you notice?"

"Ummm, I can't say. He seemed to like all of them." Vansh said "Oh yes, he had one photo open on his screen all the time he was talking to me."

"Oh great." Hina stopped rummaging and came to stand in front of him "Which one?"

"It was one of the ones we took in your yellow dress."

"Yellow? I have 2 yellow dresses in that shoot."

"The one that has corrugated vertical lines down the front."

"Pleats, baby. They are pleats." Hina laughed. She went to her phone and found the pictures "This one?"

"Yes, but he had the other picture open in this dress, from the back."

"Oh yes, this has a low back. He likes bare back then?" Hina asked.

"Probably. His secretary was wearing a dress with no back."

"His personal secretary?"

"Yes." Vansh said.

"He probably fucks her, baby."

"I think so too, he calls her baby, darling, all the time."

"Normal. Most bosses fuck their personal secretaries. It's quite normal." Hina said casually "She probably dresses as he likes. Tell me more about her dress."

"Well, it was white, quite short, and no back."

"Ok, then this yellow dress should be fine." Hina said "Does he like panties?"

"Huh? I don't know. How would I know?"

"Think. Was his secretary wearing any?"

"Oh, no, she wasn't."

"You sure." Hina asked.

"Totally. She came in when I was sitting inside, and when she was standing in the door, the corridor light was behind her, her dress was thin...no, she wasn't wearing panties."

"Ok, no panties then. Thanks, baby."

"What? Why?" Vansh was shocked

"You don't understand how modelling works, honey." Hina said "This is my one and only chance to impress him. If he likes me, my life will be set."

"But without panties?" Vansh said "That dress is so short and see through."

"When are you moving to photography?" Hina cleverly changed the topic.

"He said within this month." Vansh said "It takes time. If he can even do it this month, it would be great."

"Will you be working with me or other models?"

"Oh no, I will probably be just cleaning lenses for a few months. I won't get a chance to do a shoot for at least 3-4 months, you can count on that."

"Really? Why?"

"Because there are other senior photographers already in the team. I will be the most junior and without qualifications or professional experience. I will need to learn."

"Oh, I see. But at least you are on the track now."

"Yes, absolutely. I am so excited!" Vansh said.

While Hina was still going on about dresses and shoes, Vansh suggested gently if they could have sex.

"Sorry, baby, but Ruhi will be home soon. Also, you have office tomorrow, and I have a morning shift, so I need to get everything ready tonight so I can come here, change and leave right away tomorrow afternoon. I can't tell you, I will be so happy when I can give my notice at the restaurant. Or when I don't have to live with Ruhi, or any roommate."

"You only need a few assignments, baby, then you will start getting work on your own as soon as people see what a great model you are."

"Exactly! That's why it's crucial that I make my impression so he gives me a break." Hina said "What kind of a guy is he?"

"Seems quite nice for someone so powerful." Vansh said "He just got married a month ago."

"Yes, you told me, baby. He's just back from his honeymoon."

"Right, right." Vansh said. "I don't know if he still fucks his secretary then."

"Oh, it doesn't matter for bosses, honey." Hina said "She is his personal secretary then she is his property. He could have ten wives and he would still fuck her. And she would spread for him any time he wanted."

"You really think so?" Vansh said.

"I know so, baby." Hina told him "Power is extremely important for everything. She is pretty, right, his secretary?"

"Oh yes, like a supermodel."

"Then that supermodel is his personal whore, I can give you in writing."

"Wow!"

Hina said "Tell me about her shoes."

Vansh was jolted by this sudden change in direction "Huh? Whose shoes?"

"The secretary. What's her name?"

"Parineeti Chopra."

"Okay, tell me what kind of shoes she was wearing." Hina asked "You did notice, right? Or you were just looking at her boobs?"

"Ummm..." Vansh closed his eyes "Yes, yes. I noticed. They were high heels, very high, like this...and they had pointed heels, and what do you call it, umm, platform."

"Damn, I don't have anything this high with platforms. I will ask Ruhi when she comes."

"But you won't be able to walk in them, baby."

"Why not?" Hina demanded "I am a model. High heels are normal for me."

"I think they were about 8" high."

"Yes, I can do that fine." Hina said "Wish I had money, then I could go out and buy some shoes and dresses. Now I have to make the best of what I have. At least I have a few backless dresses."

When Vansh left a little later, Hina was still sorting out her dress and shoes.

Chapter 28 -- Kajal and Vikas Date Thailand Style

"Don't you get bored staying at home?" Vikas said.

"Patidev, I have thought about it many times already, you gave me the choice to work or not work, and both have their advantages but...ah...there is a way other than the two."

"Yes?" Vikas moved his hips which made Kajal moan again "You have a plan, I am guessing?"

"Mhmmm." She moved her up, riding slowly up and down on his lap. His cock was buried deep inside her and her hands were on his shoulders "I do."

"Want to share?" Vikas ran his hands slowly down her bare back and kept her slowly bouncing up and down on his lap.

They were both fully naked. He was sitting on the long straight part of the sofa with his knees slightly bent. Kajal was skewered deep on his cock with her knees on the sofa, on either side of him. She was riding him slowly up and down as they chatted. She had texted him earlier than she wanted to have a Thailand style date tonight. Their Thailand style date was like this. It started with direct sex and everything else followed afterwards.

"Rhea has shown interest in doing fashion business," Kajal shared her plan as she continued to ride her husband's long, thick shaft "I will use my work experience to help her set it up...mmmm...it will be family so won't have restrictions like a job, and it will give me something to do that I will enjoy and not get bored."

"Sounds like a great idea." Vikas squeezed her ass cheeks and pushed deeper into her cunt so his cockhead started to grind on her cervix with the incredibly deep penetration "But you were always my smart slut."

"Aaah!" Kajal kept her legs open so he could be as deep inside her as he wanted but already her body was getting hotter "Thank you, honey. It goes without saying that I will only do this if you allow me to, Sir."

"Of course, that's your call, baby!" He leaned in and kissed her neck while his cock throbbed inside her soaking wet cunt.

"Mmm, may I cum, baby? Please?" Kajal asked with her eyes closed and her pussy squeezed his cock as she tried to hold on before cumming.

"No, not yet, my love!" Vikas said as he kept fucking her slowly but very deep.

The first word itself set Kajal's pussy on fire. She needed to cum and even though she had acted smart by asking for permission a little sooner than she really needed, just his denial had fired up her body into overdrive and now she really needed to allow her pussy to explode around his cock.

"Please, Sir!" Kajal leaned in and kissed his neck, whispering her urgent pleas in his ear "Please my wonderful owner, my master, please let me cum! Allow your whore to cum on your cock, please Sir."

"Not yet, my little whore!" He whispered in her ear, but even as he denied her the orgasm, he didn't stop fucking her. His cock continued to drill her hot pulsing cunt in and out as he held her firm, shapely ass in his hands.

"Oh, God! Master! Please, I am your whore. Please let me cum. Please have mercy on your whore, Sir. Aaah, God. Sir!" Kajal's whole body was buzzing like every cell in her body was flooded with extra blood. She could feel the hot currents rising not just in her cunt but all over her body. She was afraid her whole body would explode in another millisecond. Yet, there was no question of cumming without her owner's permission and she cried but held on to hear that one word from his lips.

"Now! You may cum, whore! Cum for me." Vikas said in her ear and speeded up his strokes, fucking her faster and harder.

Kajal's body exploded on his command. She lost control of her body and collapsed in his arms at the same time being thankful that he continued fucking her deep and hard. His cock hitting her cervix felt like the centre of her universe. She soaked his cock with her cum as her pussy gushed around his throbbing beast.

Then she felt him explode inside her and her orgasm still going strong, intensified to an incredible magnitude. Kajal was breathless and hot. Her body was glistening with sweat. Tears were dripping out of her eyes and flowing down her cheeks. She held on to Vikas like he was her only support in a stormy sea. She moaned and screamed as she came again and her hips, having a mind of their own, rode his throbbing hard cock fast and deep.

"Oh God!" Kajal breathed out after a few minutes "You are so bad, my husband."

"Why do you love me?" Vikas challenged.

"Because you are so bad, my husband." Kajal pressed her lips on his and kissed him hard with a furious kiss that was love, sex, passion, desire and lust all rolled into one. He kissed her back and they continued sucking each other's lips until they were both completely breathless again.

"Mmmm god!" Kajal whispered "I love you, my Owner."

"I love you, my darling." He kissed her cheek.

For a few more minutes, Kajal enjoyed having his not-so-hard cock inside her and rolled her hips, loving the feeling of riding her husband's cock. Then, when he allowed her, she got off his lap, knelt between his legs and licked him clean.

This had become one of Kajal's favourite thing to do. Not only did she love the taste of his cum, she loved showing him how completely she belonged to him and how much she loved worshipping him with her tongue. She gently caressed his thighs as she licked his cum from his cock, then lowering her head, from his balls. There was a big mess on the leather seat of the sofa where they were sitting. Kajal cleaned everything and ate all his cum happily before she stopped.

"That's like a good bitch." He smiled and caressed her cheek.

"Your bitch, Sir." She reminded him.

"Of course, my bitch." He agreed with a smile "My prized possession."

They had opened a bottle and even managed to pour wine into glasses before Vikas had pulled her down on his lap and everything else had been forgotten. Now, they picked up their glasses and sipped the wine as they sat close.

"That reminds me," Kajal said "thank you for letting Rhea come close to you. Can you see how happy it makes her?"

"Of course. I had no doubt about that but I was just thinking about her future." Vikas told her.

"Don't worry about that, Patidev," Kajal rubbed his chest "being with you is only going to motivate her to do bigger and better things. May I ask you another favour if you don't mind?"

"What now, girl?"

"I know very well that you are not one of those bosses who fucks the models on casting couch." Kajal said "And you must meet a lot of hot, slutty girls."

"Agreed. The average of sluts is higher than normal given that it's show business. So?"

"So, you have to fuck them and please bring me the stories." Kajal said.

"Hey, I have a business to run." Vikas reminded her.

"Do your business, Sir." Kajal suggested "But pound at least one model a day?"

"Wow, Thailand has corrupted you, girl." Vikas accused.

"Sir, Thailand opened my eyes. I so loved having you claim those sluts. And I loved having you in me as you told me about it. It was like double the pleasure. Please, please promise me you will take these gorgeous sluts and make them your bitches."

Vikas shook his head in a helpless gesture "I will see what I can do."

"Thank you, my owner." Kajal leaned in and kissed his cheek "You will do great."

"We will see."

"Oh, and don't break Pari's heart, please." She warned.

"Huh? Where did that come from now?"

"Look, patidev, you know and I know that that girl is madly in love with you." Kajal used her no-nonsense tone for this "She is probably still hoping that you would claim her. Don't you go breaking her heart."

"Where do you get these ideas, woman?"

"You are trying to deflect and it won't work with me, Sir. Pari worships the ground you walk on. And if you only treat her as a secretary that would be a cruel joke on the poor girl."

"So, you suggest that I fuck her."

"No, that's for the model sluts." Kajal corrected him "Pari does everything for you with a devotion. And all she wants is to be your possession. You need to give her that."

"Hmm, just so I am up to speed with your crazy ideas, what exactly is it that you are asking me to do?"

"Dear husband, this time I am not asking you, I am telling you," She looked into his eyes and then pulled back "please take her in your possession like she has been craving for so long."

"You have met her a couple of times and decided all this?" Vikas asked.

"I knew it when I met her the first time. Only men can be so blind that they don't see it. But you are not that kind of man. You know this. You know as well as I do how much she loves you. And personally, I think it's cruel of you to not give her what she wants. She deserves it."

"At the cost of being indelicate..." Vikas started but Kajal interrupted him.

"I know what you are going to say. I told you I was jealous of her or some such nonsense. I have told you many times, and I think I have proven to you that I am not that insecure, jealous bitch any more. And I suspect that you still think that I feel the same way about Pari. You had no problem in fucking those girls on the boat when I asked you to, but you are not doing Pari because you think she's the one I am jealous of. I am not. I swear to you that I am not."

"How do you know I am not doing her? Maybe I have been nailing her everyday?" Vikas suggested.

"If you have then that's great. I won't ask for her story, I consider her at the same level as me in your life." Kajal shook her head slowly "But somehow I don't think you are doing her. And she wants it badly."

"You know that for sure?"

"I do, and I am requesting you to take her."

"And you will be okay with that?"

"No. I will rejoice in that." She stood up, and leaned over Vikas, looking deep into his eyes "My dear owner, if you claimed her and asked her to live with us, I would not only accept it, I will love it. I like that girl very much. It makes me feel guilty that I got in her way by objecting to her before our marriage. She might have been your property by now if I hadn't got in the way."

"There is no need to feel guilty about that."

"I don't agree with you, Sir." She slowly rubbed his head, her fingers moving gently through his hair at the very base of his neck "And I do know how she took care of you when you and I were broken up, and I have seen with my eyes how much she has done not just for you but for me and my family. That girl is worth her weight in gold. She deserves to be your prized possession just as I am."

Vikas looked up "How do you know what happened when we were broken up?"

"I have never told you this," Kajal paused and took a deep breath " but Pari came to see me at mom's. She pleaded with me to take you back. She thought I had broken the engagement. She told me that if I had any doubts about her she would resign from the job and not tell you anything."

"What the fuck!"

Kajal nodded "Of course, I didn't tell her anything and I didn't take her offer. But she cured me of being a jealous bitch. I love you with all my life, every fibre of my being, every cell in my body, so I know that she doesn't love you more than I do, but she doesn't love you any less."

Reaching up with one hand, Vikas wiped her tears "I love you too, my darling. And yes, she is a great girl. I don't want to spoil her life by making her my possession as you suggest."

"You are too sweet, Patidev, and please don't get angry but you are making the same mistake that you were making in Rhea's case." Kajal got in his lap again "You may be giving her the greatest happiness she has always craved. And if you are worried about her marriage, I don't think you should be. If and when she's ready, she will go and get married. You would have given her some of the happiest memories of her life that she can look back on. If she's still got his unfulfilled desire with you, she might never want to marry because her head won't be clear."