Man of Power Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I make her my possession and she never wants to get married to anyone else?" Vikas asked thoughtfully.

"And what if she's so unhappy and unfulfilled by the fate of her first love that she is afraid to love again?" Kajal countered.

"Fuck! I never thought of that!" Vikas admitted.

Kajal's butt was resting on Vikas' cock and even as they were talking about the heavy-duty topics, his cock was getting hard form the heat of her firm, shapely ass cheeks rubbing on it.

"You are a sweet man," Kajal kissed his cheek "and you try to do the best for everybody, but you underestimate yourself. Your love, and guidance, may help Pari blossom in her own life. I don't mind if she stays your work wife, or your live-in property along with me, or your second wife...but I don't like you to treat her like only a secretary, especially because you think you are being kind but you are not."

"We live in India, honey," Vikas moved his hips a little and his thick cock, getting properly hard now started rubbing between Kajal's legs, on her pussy slit and ass crack "you can't have two wives here."

"That's all bullshit, my owner, and you don't need to marry her to have her as your live-in property, mmmm..." Kajal moved with his movements and started to grind her wet pussy on his hot, hard shaft "I know you are deflecting again, but I won't let you...I will keep nagging you like a normal wife...aaah!"

Vikas lifted her ass in his hands and pushed his dick inside her hot cunt that was already soaking wet.

"You are not a normal wife?" He asked as he pulled her close again.

"Mmmm, we both know I am your whore extraordinaire, Sir." Kajal said and started moving her hips to fuck herself on his massive cock.

He got up, keeping her impaled on his cock and laid her on the long sofa where they were fucking before. Kajal crossed her legs around his waist and hugged him tight with both arms. In this position, she knew, he was going to pound her ruthlessly. Her pussy was pulsing with anticipation.

She was right. Vikas started slowly but then quickly increased the speed of his strokes. Each of his strokes ground her back into the leather of the couch making her body slide up. Then he passed his arms under her shoulder blades and gripped her shoulders. Kajal knew what was coming. She gasped and clung to him tight like a monkey.

Using long, powerful strokes Vikas started really drilling his wife's tight, hot pussy, stretching her cunt with his massive cock. His thrusts were rocking her body but now she was trapped in his strong arms and each stroke pummelled her cunt incredibly deep. His cock was hammering into her cervix and Kajal was yelping and screaming uncontrollably.

"Oh, baby!" She yelped as he fucked her rough and hard.

"Mummy!" Kajal scream when Vikas' cockhead slammed into her cervix again "Oh God!"

His strokes hard and brutally deep, started to heat up her body where she could clearly see a hot explosion coming up. She moved her ass and pushed herself even deeper on his cock. The hurt was gone and his ruthlessly deep strokes were causing so much pleasure in her body that Kajal had her eyes closed and was begging him not to stop.

"Baby, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Take your whore, darling." She pleaded as she pushed her ass back and forth, massaging his throbbing cock with her cunt "Yes, baby. Own me! Break me! Ah!"

As her pussy exploded into a deliciously hot orgasm, Kajal surrendered her whole body in his arms and cried and screamed while he nailed her into the couch like a beast.

Kajal squeezed herself against him until her soft, firm tits were crushed on his bare, manly chest and her nipples were buzzing with electricity. She sucked his neck and kept her ankles crossed behind him so her legs were open and she was fully accessible for his cock to conquer. Her whole body was squirming under him and she was moaning continuously as her orgasm washed over her body like a hot wave all the way from head to toe and then back up again.

"Oh god, baby!" She moaned in his ear "You can't imagine how much I love your cock! You are my everything!"

Vikas continued fucking her with long deep strokes that elicited hot, passionate moans from her.

She put her lips to his ear and whispered "Sorry, baby, I was picturing you fucking that hot bitch Sony Charishta on the ship when I just came."

"Mmm, you are such a dirty whore, girl!" Vikas whispered as he started drilling her with harder, more powerful strokes again.

"Yes, baby. Aaah...I am your whore, baby!" Kajal moaned as she started moving her hips urgently, her pussy was throbbing and she was ready for her next orgasm.

But Vikas had other ideas. He slowed down his strokes which made Kajal dig her nails into his back and beg in his ear.

"Please don't stop, baby." She begged and pumped her hips furiously to get his cock deeper into her hungry cunt.

"Who is my whore, Kaju?" He whispered in her as he kissed her cheek and neck. He kept varying his strokes between hard, slow and fast. Kajal's excited body was going through a rollercoaster of heat and desire.

"I am your whore, Patidev." She moaned in his ear "I am your property. Please, please, let your whore cum, Sir!"

Vikas kept fucking her, keeping her on the edge without letting her explode "Who owns you, Kaju?" He whispered and sucked her earlobe. His hot breath was caressing Kajal's sweaty neck. The hot and cool sensation was driving her crazy with passion.

She pushed her firm, hot tits into his chest and breathed "I am yours. You own me. My body, mind, heart and soul, you own everything, my Master. Please allow your whore to cum, my sweet Master. Please!"

Pressing his lips on her soft, moist lips, Vikas kissed her hard and Kajal quickly opened her lips to accept his tongue into her mouth. As they kissed and sucked on each other's tongues, Vikas slowly speeded up his strokes, gradually pushing Kajal's body towards the edge again. She arched her back and took his massive cock fully deep into her cunt until it was hitting her cervix with each thrust.

He broke the kiss and said "Now!" making her strokes harder and faster into her wet, hot cunt "Cum for me, whore!"

The force of his strokes continued hard and his cock slammed her ass into the sofa again and again with loud, powerful thrusts. The wild, passionate, furious pace of the fucking led to both of them coming at the same time.

"Oh maa!" Kajal screamed as her pussy exploded so hard and she felt Vikas' throbbing cock erupt inside her at the same time. She pushed her ass up off the sofa like she wanted to take his cock right into her womb. The orgasm was rocking her body so hard she didn't have full control over her body. Vikas was drilling her right into the sofa, her body, trapped in his strong arms was taking the force of his strokes in an intoxicated state.

"Mmmm, baby. I love you, my love." She whispered again and again in his ear as her body convulsed under him. She could feel his cock pulsating inside her as it pumped his hot seed into her womb marking her so deep like only he could.

Again they kissed. This one was not as furious but it was coated with the sweet sensations of their shared orgasm, like a piece of a chocolate dipped in ice cream. Kajal sucked his tongue and swallowed his saliva as they pressed their lips so hard together even air could not pass. Their hot breaths blended together in an erotic mix while their naked bodies moved together on the sofa in the dance that transcends the body and rocks the soul.

It was a few minutes before Vikas carefully withdrew his cock from Kajal's soppy, wet cunt. She moaned as she got up on all fours and knelt between his legs with sore thighs and legs. She lovingly licked his cock clean and ate his cum while smiling up into his eyes.

"You do know you own me like a bitch, don't you?" Kajal said as she finished cleaning him and crawled up to lie on his chest.

"Well, I know you love my cock." Vikas said and put his arm around her so she wouldn't fall off. He pressed her naked body against him.

"I admit that I love your cock." Kajal said gently rubbing his dick with her leg "But it's you. You own me. Every inch of my body belongs to you, my mind, my heart, my soul all of it is yours. There is nothing in the world that you would say and I would not do."

He kissed her forehead "I love you too, my love. And I am incredibly proud of having you as my wife, and my possession."

They fell asleep like that and woke up two hours later when Vikas' left arm slipped off the sofa and the jerk woke them both up.

"Oh, God! I can't believe I fell asleep like that." Vikas said "What time is it?"

"I did too, honey." Kajal said "Let me up and I will check."

A moment later she said "It's almost midnight, baby. We didn't even have dinner. I am being such a bad wife."

He got up, walked up to her and kissed her softly "A bad wife, but a good whore."

He told her "Let's take a shower, then have some food. Then another session, in the bedroom this time."

"It's late, baby. You won't be able to get up in time for office in the morning." Kajal reminded him.

"Who cares? I am the boss!" He told her and slapped her bare ass "Get in the shower, slut."

Kajal wiggled her butt and went into the bathroom.