All Comments on 'Man of Power Ch. 43'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More of the same. Each actress has her own personality. The way this is written, you could swap names and nothing would change. You are a good writer - think more about their personalities and weave them into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

no more sony charishta :( !!

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeo4 months agoAuthor

Read my Series "Slut U" you will find more variety in that.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Loving this series. But you need to make the hero a little vulnerable during the sex, make the man of power lose his power for a while, specially when he is about to climax. The women are always moaning and groaning but our hero hardly ever moans. Please make him go crazy, please make him more vocal, please make him lose it. No man, however powerful, can resist losing himself in a tight hot pussy. You can show the power shifting from the man to the woman in those few seconds when she is about to drive him crazy and make him cum. In those vulnerable moments she can dominate him, rule him, destroy him...even kill him! You can bring in a few lusty villainesses who try to seduce and defeat our hero, tie him up and ride him in bed but he somehow manages to regain his power at the last minute and save himself! Please make this series into a Thriller.. It will be so much more fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES