All Comments on 'Man of the Family Ch. 02'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
GREAT fantasy!

The stories get better every time and this fantasy is the best yet. Keep them coming.....and me too!

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
FANTASTIC

Loved the story, well thought out and well written. What a gift you have, as an author you are superb. THANK YOU

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
You got

Us here and quit what about AuntiePeg,SisterMeg and Mom.

Do they get prego and how many kids do they have.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
You did not....

You did not just end this story. This is one of the best on here. You have to keep this story going. So much you can hit on. How is Peg going to explain to hubby if she is pregnant ? Got to keep going .PLEASE.Thanks....

Spuds193Spuds193about 13 years ago
WOULD LOVE MORE

I would love more of this storey PLEASE THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
to Mriceman1964

I really don't think Peg's husband will have a problem with her getting pregnant by Jim...because HE'S DEAD!!!!!! Didn't you read the first chapter?

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
To Anonymous

Yes i did read the first chapter and i over looked that part. Sorry to you ANONYMOUS for being stupid...... And sorry to dezurtdawg for not paying better attention to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Total fantasy

I'm glad this is fantasy, because only a size queen would have no problem taking 11 inches without screaming in pain. It's totally unrealistic that four women in a row, including a virgin, would be able to take a cock that big. That's if they don't run the other way upon laying their eyes on it. Not to mention the mouth, which is is an even bigger stretch (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
REALLY?

Another great story dezurtdawg. And yes it is sometimes unrealistic what people write with huge cocks and all. But that is what makes stories good or what most people want to read. It is fantasy after all. I mean what would be the fun of all those women "Falling" for a little dick. The whole allure of the story is how not only 1, but 4 women can't help but want his huge amazing cock. That makes it a good and exciting story. He went from a dumbass kid not knowing what he had, to a "Cock" god that all of them drooled for. Keep up the great stories. Lately you write about the only good stories to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GET AN ENGLISH LESSON!

You constantly reversed "to" and "too", using them incorrectly, genius! Otherwise, great story!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous English genius

Unless the rules have changed, my re-read found: one case where 'too' should have been 'to'; one case where 'to' should have been 'too'; and one case where 'to' should have been deleted. Unfortunately that qualifies as 'constantly' to you! I am NOT a professional writer, nor do I aspire to be one. If you want to read 'perfect' writings, get off this site and read some classics!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Come on, the End already?

Please Dawg, reconsider this story ending now. Its really just started.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Too much story left to tell for it to be finished

I agree with Eric, we sill want to read more. Another chapter please.

Thanks for the good read

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Eric and DDR

Maybe I will. Right now I've got a couple that I'm doing final editing on (yes, mistakes are guaranteed to get through, no matter how hard I try) as well as trying my hand at my first toe dip into the Sci-fi genre. So far I like it, time will tell.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

TrilloTrilloabout 13 years ago
Stunning

I loved it. Great flow, plot and character development. It makes for great reading and action. Got anymore plans for the family?

paheelonepaheeloneabout 13 years ago
great story

it was a great story like all that you write but im not sure about the pill part at the end other then that i loved it..keep on writing and ill keep reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

would like to see more of this. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fab tale

whats next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

nice story hope you add more to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it! but baby deformalites are not nice.... :(

I loved every part, even thought the last part was a hangar cliff, which sucked.

Other than that, LOVE IT!

Oh, and I hope to see this continued, but also, the baby part..

I liked but was also concerned as their are a lot a babies deformed that are born from having incest. I just hope to babie's come out with none and I hope this story never ends until it finished with them having more family members for Jim to screw. :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

you have to turn this into an epic DAMN i thought you would have surprised me with more this story is great please continue.. reading is way better than movies.. thanks

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphover 12 years ago
Continue

I love the story you must continue I am looking forward to the next one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another chapter with some pregnancies please.. =)

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
WHAT!!!....It can't end like that!!!!

It Can't end like that. I would like to see if they end up having kids. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck

well this has made me incredibly horny. can't stop touching myself my thong is soaking wet. I would love to fuck like that.

MetallicPrincessMetallicPrincessover 12 years ago
MUST CONTINUE!

I fucking loved it! you have to continue this story! There is no way you can leave us hanging like that. One of the best written stories I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done Dezurtdawg

It looks like you've got your audience right where you want them: BEGGING for more.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Damn!

dezurtdawg you are one sick puppy...in a very good way! Keep on writin' em and I'll keep on readin' em!

Chaser56Chaser56over 12 years ago
Great Story1

Man, I love this story! Here's hoping that someday down the road you write another chapter to this tale if for no other reason than to see where your imagination takes Jim and his family next.

Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue this excellent story!

Please continue this excellent story! It's awesome and could use another chapter or two!

Sailor61Sailor61about 12 years ago
Hey, Dawg

Just more of the same. Another EXCELLENT STORY!!! Every thing of yours that I have read has been great. Keep it up, Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!! I loved this story so much.

Great story, please keep it up!

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Re: Anon 08/27/11

Yo,

This is a work of fiction, so whatever rules dezurtdawg decides to follow are the rules of this universe of the story. Real Life rules apply only to real life situations, not to fiction.

dezurtdawg, please continue this. I hate the way you left it on a cliff-hanger (sorta) - it's really not the way to end a good story IMHO. Another chapter at least is necessary to finish the story satisfactory again IMHO.

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
fantastic

Really enjoy your stories. Would just like them continued a little more so we get more into the pregnancies, a little more anal, and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

I really like it.

-Aquaman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

I really like it.

-Aquaman

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago

There has to be more of this please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
future

i was hoping to see how it was maybe ten years from now. As each woman bore him a few kids each and if they were still at it with each other. Maybe he had five wives by this time with a few babies from each....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel

I really enjoyed this story. The ending leaves off to where there could potentially be a sequel. I think you are a fantastic writer and do hope you continue with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a fabulous story by a great writer!

I love stories of hot motherfucking and about boys with really big pricks. This story has both. Jim is a big strong lad, with lots of boy stuff between his legs that makes him a star with the females around him--his huge prick and a pair of potent balls to match. The ladies rush to open up their delectable cunts for Jim, and naturally he obliges them, fucking the shit out of them, and planting babies up the family baby-holes. But, good son that he is, there's one very special cunt he wants to fuck a baby up into--his own mother's cunt. Mom just loves her daring baby boy and his fat young prick, she welcomes it up where Jim was once a little baby. So Jim shoots him mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen, making him a proud young motherfucker and his mother a happy, contented son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just hot !!! leann5red

just one hot family incest stories I have read. And well written to .PLS write more like it soon yours leannxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
READ THE STORY

For those who want babies made with all the women, especially with his mother, you should try to comprehend what you read. Page 1, Chapter 1, clearly stated that, at age 16 when his mother gave birth to him, there were complications and she could not have any more children.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very very sexy. Would have liked to see the mom/sister/aunt/grandmother go down on each other, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

Loved the chapter, now I'm waiting on the other chapters on this story to come along. Now it would be nice to see mum go to the doctor and find out that there's some kind of operation that she could have where she could become pregnant again, or if she can't then get an egg from her daughter or Jim's aunt to provide an egg that's fertilized by Jim inserted into mum so she could have a belly full of arms and legs again,maybe even get one of his mature female school teacher's involved in his harem and get her pregnant as well of course. So here's hoping on the next installments.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
hotttt!!!

great story cant wait for more keep up the great writing

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
For ANONYMOUS 1/6/14

You forget that this is fiction so anything is possible, even a mother who can't have another child CAN have another child....... all it takes is a fantasy operation.....

Heck, for 70 years my nipples were never sensitive and now they are....... and I'm a male....... and it didn't take an operation.......

And of course there's always the possibility of a miracle......

So NEVER say NEVER.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You made such an issue about the birthday gifts then never said what they were or why she really wanted him to have them?? Inquiring minds want to know.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
A case of sour grapes

Howdy again I as usuall would like to see the boy nock them all up.I guess this goes back to my junior high years.There was a beautiful blond named Beth that I always wanted to nail.However she wouldn't have it! she said she would give me the back door but the front was for her wedding night .No amount of pleading getting mad or anything else changed her mind.She later married that little creep Dutch whom I never could abide.The little creep always wore those gay looking sweaters. God I still can't stand him and haven't even seen him in over forty years.The little bastard was a bankers son and momma's boy/teachers pet.So you can see where the sour grapes come in.Yeah it was is jealousy the grandson of the white mule built like a limosine bull.Rippleing muscles and packing some real talent shall we say beat out by a wimp with a fat wallet.Oh well nock them up I say

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Unfinished business

This would have to be your best story yet but it's not finished, you have to continue because there's to many unanswered questions. Did Peg fall pregnant ? and what about his sister she also went off the pill. Who did end up with or did they all moved in together??????? You can go on and on. Your on a winner here so please we all want MORE....5 stars without a doubt..

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Top stuff

Please keep writing these stories I just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An easy problem to fix

I couldn't help but notice the author got very upset when several commenters made complaints about the author bringing anal into several of his stories just like this story. I don't blame some readers being upset because of anal being shoved in their faces. But there's an easy solution to the problem. Just post the damn stories that have anal in them under the ANAL category and the readers who don't like anal, including myself, will skip over those stories and the ones who do like it will read it. Problem solved. And no one gets pissed off. I only read INCEST TABOO stories and I don't like getting halfway through a story and have ANAL shoved in my face. Just post the stories under the correct category and everyone will be happy.

The old fart

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
The correct category

This is an incest taboo story so it's in the correct category. I'm not a fan of anal either, but it's ridiculous to expect authors to switch categories just because the story has a small scene that includes something you don't like. Grow up, readers! If there's a scene you don't like, skim over it and move on.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
To Anonymous 02/11/17

If you do not like "anal" go to Non-Erotic . But for myself I would like to see More Chapter's. Does Aunt Peg get with Child. and what of Sister Meg. Considering the Ages only Grandma might not be able to have Children. and Does the Family move after the Inheritance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yet another male writer who doesn't know where the hymen is

The hymen isn't 'inside' anything, it's the taut, semicircular membrane across the entrance to the vagina immediately behind the labia, that only very few girls will still have by the onset of puberty; running, sports, gymnastics etc takes care of it while still very young, and by the time puberty arrives, the use of tampons will have taken away the last remnants of any hymen.

In probably 99% of women, all that's left of the hymen by the time they're adolescent is the short, frilled fringe of skin surrounding the entrance to the vagina, right behind the labia, sometimes known as 'daphnaea' because of their supposed resemblance to fairy wings.

A hymen that completely covers the vagina, inhibiting discharge during menstruation is called imperforate, and requires surgery; just jamming a dick in there and ripping through it is extremely dangerous to the woman.

Any woman who has an obstruction 'inside' the vagina that a thrusting penis has to 'rip' through has bigger medical problems than losing her virginity to concern herself with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

keep these hot stories going

HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic story

The only thing I don’t like is that it is already finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Size means everything

Very erotic fantasy, size means everything, but for us mere mortals (sporting only 6") the moral of this story is we can never get a woman to multi-orgasm and become self spell bound with our puny schlonggggg?

For us this story is depressing - a true fantasy we will never reach or attain.

Brandon11Brandon11over 5 years ago
Man of the family

Please continue this story. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hits close to home

I hope you will continue this story, I think its awesome and it hits close to home.

I've had 10 inches since I'd say 9ish years old. I was a little skinny kid till 26 yrs old. I was messed with and picked on all through school. If I would have known what I know now, I would have look at all those bitches and douch bags and told them they are all just fucking with me cause my dick is bigger than all of theirs. Oh I should also tell you my dad died when I was 4yrs old and I am 1 oh 7 children. 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters and 1 younger sister. And no before you ask I didn't bang any of them. Not that they weren't worthy of it. My younger sister and I did fool around when we were 8 with the girl down the street and that's how I know I had 10 inches at 9ish years old..but that's all the further it went...I wish I would have done both of them when we were old enough..but as we moved across the country from California to WVa. we never heard from her again.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Very hot

I hope you continue this series I really loved it. It could be fun if the next time he visits his father he dominates his father's little slut and she ends up doing anything he wants I bet they could really fuck with his father using her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My Three Wives

I could see Jim getting his mom, his aunt, and his sister pregnant. Giving mom two or three babies. Giving his aunt two or three babies. And last but not least....give his sister Peg two or three babies. His only job would be to keep the women in family bellies' filled with his babies..

How many 18 year old can claim that they fucked and gave their mother, aunt, and sister babies?

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Very good stories

Please keep it going. I agree with the other comments. Getting 3 ladies knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Knocked up family members

Please keep this story going. Would like to see him knock up his mom, sister, aunt and grandma more than once

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More to CUM! i hope

This story can not be over i can see 4 more, 4 page episodes in this yet. Grandma has may by 2 children, Mum has 2 or 3 children, Peg has 3 or 4 children and finally his sister could well have 4 or 5 children. One day make all of them have there children on the same day. Please do not stop with what you have written so far, its to good.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Awesome series, hope you throw one more out there....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
His mother is a whore

His mom is a whore ALL women who like big cocks are whores

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Yep. One of my top ten stories. 5*

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very good 😊

Very hot 🔥

Very romantic 😻

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty hot story even with the errors.

Usually, when the guy is hitting the back wall of the pussy, he's pounding against her cervix, which will bruise it and take a while to heal. Guys might like it, but it's like getting kneed in the balls for women. It hurts!

The hymen is barely inside, and a lot of physically active women tear theirs in their teens, and gymnasts and horse riders are examples of athletes that see that type minor injury. By barely inside, I mean the outer lips (labia minora) are the outer protective covering; they can be short or long and can as unique as fingerprints. A second set of fatter lips also protect the vaginal opening (labia majora or inner lips). Immediately behind the inner lips is the hymen. If the tip of a cock is inside, the hymen is torn. It's not two inches inside or halfway, it's a quarter inch, like a third set of lips. The thin barrier has at least but can have several holes (if it is solid, the girl needs surgery to open it up so her menstrual flow can escape).

Some readers skimmed the story; neither Mom nor Grandma can have children. That was clearly stated in chapter 1.

Tasty chum often means a healthy diet with a lot of fruit and vegetables -- no junkfood or processed food (insta-meals).

Interestingly, Peg and Meg are both nicknames for Margaret; both of them can get knocked up. Wonder if Meg was named after her aunt? Kinda of indulgent fun to read about women screaming with pleasure from the reaming.

Desertdawg is a good dawg. 5*

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There has to be more to this series 😳😳😳

It has to continue they all have to end up pregnant ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wouldn't mind a continuation, with Meg & Peg learning the glories of becoming cumslut, ass-whore. Lots of anal pounding and screaming all sorts of submissive, slutty stuff. Plus there must be more family members, or his sister's friends, or neighbors... or that stupid girl who 'ran away' in part 1. Yeah... she needs to learn about her BI mistake. :D

Well done. It was a nice story that moved at just the right pace (slow burns are nice, but unless its a masterpiece, they can drag, and the fast-to-bed one-shots are usually WAY too unbelievable).

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Unlike other stories by this author, I could enjoy this one from beginning to end. It was just perfect. Unlike many readers that don't mind or even love the stories in which the guys share the women with other guys, I simply hate them, and it bothers me, so, as there isn't that kind of sharing and, on the contrary, it has been a true harem story, I LOVED it. Many readers have requested a sequel, but I won't do that, because I'm afraid that the author might be tempted to make the story more "interesting" by adding other guys into the mix, as he has done in so many of his stories and that would ruin the story for me. I enjoy this kind of story, in which the females enjoy so much the sex with the GUY that any sex with any other guy is totally unsatisfactory and thus, they only want to have sex with HIM. We all have our fetishes, and that's mine. So that's why I didn't like "Family Matters", by this author. The females being shared with Charlie and Randy was a total turn-off. I know that the author let us know that when the females found their stallion, could have sex with other males and still be happy and satisfied... But for me, unfortunately, doesn't work at all and is a huge turn-off. But it is the author's story, not mine, and if he wanted the story that way, better for him and for those readers who like that kind of story and worse for me, who I didn't like it.

Fortunately, this story isn't that kind of story, and I LOVE it. THANKS!!!!

SpartacuslvSpartacuslvalmost 2 years ago

I would really enjoy you continuing this story there is a lot that can still happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story. You have a lot of directions that this story can go. A few more chapters would be nice.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Now this is the type of story that dreams are made of. Great writing. It was very hot and the characters were so vivid. I did miss the follow up with his girlfriend but hey, that could be another tale, lolol. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

bielsibob666bielsibob666about 1 year ago

Need a lot more chapters too this story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hold up, the older sister is a virgin? Damn you're just full of surprises. I've never seen that in any of your stories so far; usually they're always experienced cocksluts. First time for everything I guess. A most welcome change.

The interaction between Jim and Meg, honestly thought this was an incest romance for a minute. It was actually quite loving and beautiful. Not at all what I'm used to from your stories. I'm pleasantly surprised.

I thrust once, she climaxed. I thrust once more, she climaxed. For fun, I simply blinked, and she climaxed so hard she pulled a muscle. Yeah, this is what it reads like with the insane amount of orgasming. I mean it's funny because it's ridiculous, but I guess that's what you're going for, to a certain extent at least. Might want to tone it down a notch.

Aunt Peg certainly caved fast, but then again, the mesmerising monster-cock works its magic awfully quick. None can resist its power once it has them in its grasp. Or something like that :)

Story could use another chapter where Peg and Meg are pregnant, give birth, and then maybe a bit more of what life becomes like. It certainly looks like you set it up that way.

Overall a pleasant and fun read. Just wish there was a bit more. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Constructive criticism.

When people talk to each other they use a lot of contractions. You are - you're. I am - I'm. I'll. We'll etc. When you don't use contractions it makes your characters sound robotic.

2nd thing is they DON'T call each other by name every sentence. Jim and his mom are the only 2 in the bed; the only 2 in the room; the only 2 in the house. So why is he "mom"ing her every single sentence? Is he going to forget who she is?

Please go sit in a Starbucks or a diner and sip some coffee and listen to people talk to each other. Take notes. How often do they use each other's name? Listening in, can you even name all the people at the table?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous